Angel Sent

Hidden

2005, Korea

 

Bom's POV

 

After finishing the dishes I went straight to my bedroom, and gathered all the things I need to use to wash up. I saw Umma sitting at the couch watching television. "Umma..." I said softly.

 

"Do you have any spare clothes for me to use?" She looked at me and pats my shoulder. "Follow me." She sat up and I followed her upstairs. We went inside her room, she opened the dresser and she got the box. 

 

There are alot to choose from. She gave me the whole box. "You can have this, hope you like them." She smiled at me and brought the box to my room. "Goodnight." She said as she close the door.

 

 

I picked up a pajama and went to the bathroom to clean up. I tucked myself in bed and closed my eyes.

 

*tap tap tap* (footsteps)

 

It's strange I can hear it above me? No it can't be. There are no ghost right? Don't need to be scared Bom~ahhh. It's goind to be okay.

 

*tap tap tap*

 

Then there was silence. It seemed to have stopped on its track. What could it be? or Who could it be? I shook my head out of disbelief. Come on Bom, You can do it. Just ignore it and go to sleep.

 

*thud* 

 

"WHAT???" I sat up straight, I went to the corner of the room and hugged my legs. It's coming to get me, from the roof? "W-what d-do you need?" I shivered in fear. No it can't be. I took a deep breath.

 

 

I think it's gone. I tucked myself back in sleep and closed my eyes. "Appa? Umma? Can you hear me?" I heared a voice. It came from the roof. "I miss you."  

 

*sob sob sob*

 

It's crying? "W-why???"  That voice I can recognize it. I went out of my room, I saw a fire exit that can lead to the roof. I climbed up and saw him. I went close and said "It's okay, you can lean on me."

 

Unknown's POV

 

It's my parents' death anniversary today, I can't seem to forget the day I last saw them. "Baby... *cough cough* Take care, Saranghae."  Those were Umma's last words.

 

I went to the roof, well you can call it rooftop. I'm atleast on top of the roof. I walked at the edge and sat down, I dropped my diary beside me. "Appa? Umma? Can you hear me?"

 

I looked at the sky, hoping they could hear me from heaven. "I miss you." Suddenly tears starts to drop on my cheeks. "W-why?" My voiced craccked. "Why do you have to leave me alone." I said as I hug my legs and put my head above my knees.

 

"Can you atleast give me a sign!" I shouted. Please send me an angel, or atleast a friend to talk to. I need someone, I want to feel someone's comfort right now.

 

*sob sob sob*

 

"I miss you."

 

I heared footsteps coming towards me, She sat beside me. "It's okay,  you can lean on me." I looked up and saw Bom, she wrapped her arms around me. I can feel her warmth.

 

"Appa... Umma... Thank you for sending me an angel."

 

 


I know it's a short update, but still I hoped you enjoy it. FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ~(^_^~)