Looking at Stars

Hidden

2016, Ohio

Unknown's POV

We went to the airport and board the airplane to Ohio. "Where do we start?" Daesung asked. "We should find an abandoned house where we can stay to keep hidden." I said as I looked outside the window.

The skies started to darken and stars are shown.

Where are you Park Bom?

*flashback*

"I know it's hard to let go of the past." She said as she pat my shoulders. "I-i can't seem to forget them." I wiped my eyes and looked at her.

"I don't even have memories of my parents." She looked above. "I'm sorry about that." I calmed myself down and looked at the stars.

"It's okay." She smiled. "But I think that there out there looking at us from heaven. Don't you think?" She looked at me. "I think so too."

We looked at the stars, forgetting all of our worries.

I wish she will be there for me.

Forever

*end of flashback*

I suddenly felt my eyes are getting heavier.

Bom's POV

I have done everything yet I still feel empty. I went back to my room and looked at the window. Where are they? Where is he? Is he still thinking about his parents.

*flashback*

We looked up the stars together. I wish they can hear me, if ever their alive I wish they would find me and welcome me in a warm embrace.

Tears started to roll down my face. "You okay?" He looked at me with worry. "I-I'm fine." I wiped my tears. "It's okay to cry. No one can see you except me." He smiled at me.



"It's just that, I wish I still had a memory them.." Tears are starting to fall once again. "I wish they were still alive." I can't stop anymore. Yes I may not have memory of them, but I want to feel a parents warm embrace.

Suddenly it felt warm, I can smell his sweet scent. Just like this. I want it to stay with me forever. "It's okay, I may not be able to sympathize with your feelings. But I can be here for you."

"Thank you." I hugged him back. "You're welcome."

 I wish he will be there for me.

Forever.

*end of flashback*

I sat down at the edge of my bed and I can feel my eyes are getting heavier.

Jiyong's POV

"We're here." I opened my eyes and looked at my watch. Her birthday has ended, it's okay the goal here is too find her and bring her back to Korea.

We miss her, I miss her. Her scent, her warmth and her presence. I wish we could find her, the sooner the better. I promise you we will find each other again.

 



Seunghyun's POV

"We're here." I woke up and saw the sun shines across the plane. We landed at the airport and hailed a cab to find an abandoned house.

"We can settle here, unpack your bags and let's get ready." Jiyong went inside first. The house is filled with dust, you can see cobwebs filling the ceiling.

Well I guess this is a better place than the past few places we used to stay in. We went upstairs and fixed all our stuff. I looked at the window and this place is perfect. You can see everything here.

We're almost there, give us a few more days. No, hours and we'll rescue you. We'll go back to Korea and live like how we used to be.

 

 


I'm sorry that this a short update and still there is a conflict between T.O.P and GD. Who should I choose? Who will Bom choose is the question.

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ANYTHING ~(^_^~)