The Promise

Hidden

2010, Seoul

Jiyong's POV

Me and Bom looked out at the small opening of the door. We heard voices from the 'meeting room' where Umma keeps the file of every child that is adopted.

*adoption*

"We would like to adopt"

I looked at her as she was pointing at Bom, I was scared. She have long black curls, lips red as rose and skin white as snow. Bom may describe her as Snow White, but some how she may look like an evil queen to me.

Don't get me wrong she's nice alright, but there's something in her eyes which says that she's hiding something. Something that is to dangerous to know for a child like me.

"Do you want to be Snow White's new daughter?" She laughed, but I know behind that laughter is something I don't want to trust. No, Bom don't say yes.

"Yes!" It hurts my heart a little, we're kids we don't how we really felt about each other. It's confusing so I looked after her like a little sister I want to protect for the rest of my life.

At least that's what I feel right now. She walked towards the door and looked at me with her smiling eyes. "I now have a family." She hugged me tight and I can smell her sweet scent.

I don't want to let go, I want to feel her warmth one last time before she go. "No." I whispered to her. "Oppa, It's alright their nice." She said happily. "Besides she looks like Snow White!" She said as she broke the hug.

 


"No." I pulled her close to me and hugged her once more. "I don't want you to leave." I said as I can feel my eyes are getting teary. "Oppa..." She hugged me once more. "Promise me." She broke the hug and held my hand.

"Promise me we will find each other again. Bring the others with you." She held her pinky up. "And will have a grand reunion!" She said happily. "Pinky promise?" I looked at her and wiped my tears. "Pinky promise." I hugged her once more, remembering her scent and her warmth.

I looked at her as she started to fade from my sight. Goodbye Bom, we'll see each other again. I promise.

Seunghyun's POV

As I was walking down the hall with a book in my hand, I saw a familiar figure walking towards me with a luggage in her hand. "Oppa..." I looked at her. "Where are you going? Are we going on a vacation again?"

She's smiling from ear to ear. "Oppa!" She said excitedly. "I now have a family!" The book that I was holding fell from my hand. "What?" I said with a hint of anger. "Oppa! Their nice, don't worry." She said positively.

"Who would protect you now from bullies. Huh?" I clenched my hand. I mean she's going away, I won't see her again. I'm afraid this day would come and now it's happening today. Not now please. "I heard that I have 2 siblings and both of them are older than me. One sister and one brother."

"What if..." I looked at her with anger, but I know anger wouldn't change her mind. "What if they can't protect you. Please, don't go." I hugged her so tight not wanting to let her go. "Why does everyone wants me to stay?" She said laughing.

"Because you're precious to us, precious to me." I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "The moment you came here, I suddenly felt something that I haven't felt for a long time. After my parents left me, you changed me. You made me happy once again and..."

"Oppa..." She broke the hug and looked me in the eye. "We'll see each other again." She wiped my tears. "You should come visit me in the future, you should bring the others as well. Okay? I already bid goodbye to the others." Her tears starts to roll unto her cheeks.

"Promise me." She held her pinky up. "I promise."

I held her luggage, but she told me she could do it herself and that she doesn't want us to see her leave. So I stayed in my room and cried all night.

Bom, I promise I'll find you and we'll see each other once again.

2010, Korea

~Months later~

Jiyong's POV

It's another day and Umma is in her 'meeting room' and was talking to someone. It means that one of us is going ti leave again. I don't want anyone to leave this place anymore, Bom leaving the place hurts me. But the leaving as well hurts me more.

Once again I peeked through the small opening and heard a man's voice. "We would like to adopt a son." So one of us is going? How about our promise to Bom? How could we reach each other now if we're far from each other.

The man suddenly looked at me, I quickly ran away. "Hyung!" I ran towards him. "What?" He looked at me worried. "Someone is going to leave again." I hugged him. I'm scared I don't want anyone to leave. "Jiyong~ahhh" he broke the hug and kneeled down so he could see my eyes.

"I know you are scared, but once in awhile someone needs to go. I know it hurts you and it hurts me as well." He hugged me tightly once more. "Don't be scared. I'm here to protect you guys." I shivered in fear. His were different from the others, his presence gives off a strong aura.

I'm scared of him. I don't want to picked. "Boys!" We heard Umma calling us. Hyung broke the hug and stood up. I hugged him as we walk towards the room. "It's okay." He pats my back gently. The man is looking at us slowly and I didn't want to look him in the eyes.

"Hmmm..." Hyung stood straight like a soldier would do and I'm here looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact. "I'll take him." Due to my curiosity I looked up. And the next thing I new I froze. No, please. I saw a finger pointing at...

Me? Me?!? Why me? I started to shiver in fear once more. I held Hyung's hand. "Hyung..." I looked at him scared. He hugged me back. "Take me instead." He hid me behind his back. "No." The man in suit said firmly. The man held my arm. "Don't hurt him."

 


Again I shivered in fear, his grip is strong it hurts me. "I just want to talk with him." He said as he push Hyung away from me. "Hyung!" I grabbed his hand yet his grip slipped away. "It's okay no need to fear me." My luggage was already packed. So they already knew who to chose.

"Come with me, son." I looked at him. "Please let me say something to them one last time." I begged him. I ran towards them and hugged them. "I'll look for you, I'll be back. Please wait for me." I broke the hug and walked towards the man. He held my hand and the luggage on the other.

We went inside his car. "I chose you because I can see a great potential in you." He looked at me with a smile. "You can be trained and be the strongest among the others." What is he talking about? "In the future you'll be like me. I'll make you my heir and you'll receive your throne."

I looked at him curiously. "Heir?" I asked. "You'll rule over and you'll make your own mob. Just like me." A mob? "What's a mob?" He starts to laugh. "Oh boy, it's something greater than power. You'll be respected, obeyed and feared. You'll be unreachable. You can have everything."

And right then my life went upside down.


Sooo... Tomorrow is our first day of school. I dont wanna go!!! huhuhu 

I hope you like this update, It'll take me some time for me to update the others because of school. Hope you understand.

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ANYTHING ~(^_^~)