One of Them

Hidden

2016, Korea

 

April 26

 

Kang Daesung's POV

 

I was adopted by a loving family here in Seoul. I have a younger sister her name is Kang Jihyun and honestly it felt that we've been born to be each other's sibling. I would like to because she eats to much food. "YAH!!! Kang Jihyun! Did you you eat my food again?"

 

 

I saw her eating at the corner of the room. "Kang Jihyun!" I shouted at her. She turned around and hid the food behind her. "Why?" She tried the innocent look on me again. "Give me my food." I said firmly.

 

You thought I didn't see all the food traces on the corner of your mouth? I went close to her. "Kamsahamnida!" I reached for the food and ran to my room. "OPPA!!!" she shouted and chased me to my room.

 

Luckily I was a faster. A little? "Oppa!" I heard her say as she pound on the door. "Give me some!" She kept on begging. I quickly ate the food leaving some for her, you know I'm still a good brother.

 

"Oppa!" She suddenly stopped knocking, and there was silence for a while. I opened the door and saw her begging on her knees. "Nae~ Arraseo." I pat her head, messing her hair. She quickly snatched it away from me and went to her room.

 

Hahahaha... That silly girl does like food more than anything else. "You'll gain weight!" I shouted and went to my room quickly. As I predicted she pounded on the door once more. "Aniyo! You're the fatty, TOONG-TOONG-HAE!" 

 

She stomped her feet and went to her room. It's really fun to   everyday. I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw a box.

 

"Saengil Chukhahaeyo, Oppa. Love: Kang Jihyun" 

 

 

I knew it she still remebers my birthday. I opened the box and saw a cake, I can see that it is homemade due to the obvious lack of skill. "Jihyun~ahhh, Thank you." She went outside her room. "Humph! Good thing that I still gave it to you. Be nice to me next time." I smiled at her.

 

"Okay, just for the day. I'll be 'nice' to you. You should treat me well today, it's my birthday." She went to her room. Whatever. "I heard that!" I went downstairs and saw Umma cooking dinner. "Finally I can eat a feast!" I said as I hugged her.

 

"Happy Birthday, Daesung~ahhh..." She continued on cooking. "Thank you, Umma." After eating my birthday feast, I went to my room to get ready to go to bed. Really, time does fly fast. I'm 18, I'm in legal age now.

 

*tap tap tap*

 

What's that? 

 

*tap tap tap*

 

I heared it outside the window, I looked outside and saw two men wearing suits. I looked closely and one of them waved at me smiling and the other one just gave a simple smile.

 

Hyung? They called me outside. I went downstairs. "Where are you going?" Umma asked as she watch her favorite drama. "Just to meet with my friends for awhile." I opened the door and saw them. "Hyung!!!" I hugged them both. 

 

"Don't I look good? Puberty hit me hard, Right?" They laughed hysterically. "Nae~ You're so handsome." They laughed while holding their stomach. "You never changed Daesung. You're still the same clown we knew." They calmed themselves down.

 

"Could you close the door and let's take a walk for awhile." They looked at me smiling. "Umma, I'll go out with my friends. I'll be back in awhile." I closed the door behind me.

 

They pulled me inside the car. The next thing I knew I can't go back. Ever.

 

Goodbye Umma, Appa, Jihyun~ahhh.

 

May 18

 

Taeyang's POV

 

It's my 18th birthday today and they visited me. All three of them. "Is this a reunion?" I asked as they pulled me inside the car. "We're going to get Seungri next." My whole life changed since then.

 

December 12

 

Seungri's POV

 

"Now we're complete." He smiled at me as the car started to drive away from home. "Hyung?" I asked him. "W-why?" I mean it's not like I don't want to see them. It's a grand reunion all right. "Hush, just don't say it to anyone. You're one of us now." I sat quietly.

 

 

I'm One of Them now.

 


I'm sorry that this is a short update, once a gain. I shortened Seungri's and Taeyang's POV so I can quickly tell the story. 

 

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ~(^_^~)

 

Majority will choose who will be Park Bom's partner.

 

I updated once again before I went out of town, I promise I'll find internet :)))