New Start

Hidden

2o13, Korea

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV

 

It's time...

 

I waited for him outside the house waiting for the right oppurtunity to seize. I saw him opened the door with luggage on his hands and went straight ahead the street. I quietly followed him.

 

He stopped infront of the bus stop. "Hyung!" I waved happily to him, just like before. I ran to him and hugged him tight. "Oh? Jiyong~ahh..." He hugged me back. "Hyung, Where are you going?" I broke the hug, I'm glad that I can finally see him again.

 

"Well..." He paused for a bit. "I'm 18 now, I'm old enough to leave the orphanage." I feel sad for hyung, no one adopted him until now. That's why I'm here. I'm here to help you.

 

 

"So, What happend to you? You look quite different from I remembered." He said looking at me from head to toe. "I didn't change much, I'm still the crazy kid you used to know." Yeah crazy enough to be a leader of a mob.

 

"Hyung, Come with me." Cutting to the chase. He looked startled. "W-why?" I grabbed his hand and went straight to my car. "Hyung, Trust me." You'd love it there, Maybe?

 

Bom's POV

 

I thought, they were nice.

I was adopted in 2010, I was at the age of 12.

 

2010, Korea

 

A foreign family went inside the orphanage, I wonder who will they adopt. I peeked at the small opening from the door and the beautiful lady waved at me. I shyly waved back at her and went close to Umma.

 

"We would like to adopt...." She hesitated for a while and looked at me once more. "What's your name darling?" She's asked me nicely. "Bom, Park Bom" I smiled at her. She looks so beautiful, her long black curly hair is tucked in ear, her lips red as a rose and her skin white as snow. 

 

 

It hit me, "Snow White!" I said loudly and looked at her, Her hair may be long unlike Snow White, but she looks similar to her. She laughed at me and held my hand. "Park Bom, Do you want to be Snow White's new daughter?" I hugged her tightly, I can smell roses. "YES!" I answered happily.

 

I went inside their car, even their car smells like roses. I slept through the whole journey to the airport. "Bom, honey wake up."  I heared her soft voice, waking me from my slumber. "Where are we going?" 

 

"We're moving to America and there you'll study english and we would like to change your name if it's fine with you?" Wow! I will get to live in America, I can only see that in televisions. Now, I'm going to live there.

 

"Yes, I'm fine with that."

 

We arrived in America and went straight to my new home. They have changed my name to Jenny and they told me to only use that name, to never mention "Park Bom" anymore. They enrolled me into school as well.

 

"We're almost there." She said reassuring me. But then we passed on many buildings and sudddenly all I can see are trees. We kept on driving, until we arrived at my new house. Well it's not like in my imagination.

 

 

It seems that it's far from the city and it's deep in the forest. "We're here." Herbert said, my new dad. They got my luggage and went inside the house. It's dark and somehow scary for me. A girl with long black curly hair welcomed us, she looks like her mom.

 

She looked at me from head to toe. "Where did you get her?" She asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice. There is a boy beside her maybe a year older than her? He looked at me smiled. Well I guess he is nice, unlike his sister. "It's our new..." She paused a bit and looked at with a creepy smile.

 

My eyes suddenly widened. Something's wrong, I stepped back a little. Suddenly the door closed behind me. "It's our new... toy." She continued her sentence. Her sweet smile fooled me. I want to cry, I missed Umma.

 

Right then I knew, I made a wrong decision.

 

2013, United States

 

It's my birthday, Once again and yet I always wished that I can see them again.  

 

2016, Korea

 

Choi Seunghyun's POV 

 

Now I'm a member of a mob, Jiyong lead me here. In an abandoned mansion here in Korea. "Hyung, you'll help me get them as well. Right?" Jiyong asked me.

 

The time has come...

 

They have turned 18 and their ready to be a part of the mob. 

 

Unknown's POV

 

We'll find you, don't worry. 

 

We'll be together once again.

 


I know it's kind of messed up because the year kept on changing, I'm sorry about that.

And I'll be gone for awhile, unless I found a free wifi :)))

FEEL FREE TO SUGGETS AND COMMENT ANYTHING ~(^_^~)