I don't care

Do you?

The next day...

            You woke up at 7.00 a.m. as usual to prepare yourself and go to school. You arrived at school safely and as usual Haeyoung and Sunhee greet you cheerfully. You just smiled widely. When you about to enter your classroom you suddenly trip on something. You fell down and people just staring at you and laugh loudly. You can't do anything but felt embarrassing. When you turn around to find the people who tripped you, you found no other than him, LEE GIKWANG.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

             "YAHH, YOU BASTARD! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?! MICHYEOSSEO?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" I yelled angrily at him as Haeyoung and Sunhee helped me to get up.

             "Just for fun and yeah, I want to die, as if you can kill me" he smirked and laugh as he enter the class proudly of what he just did. I can feel my ankles are hurt but I just ignored it. 

                  *HE JUST SMIRKED AT ME HE SMIRKED AND HE LAUGHED HE'S GONNA DIE*

I walked furiously to my seat, which is next to Gikwang seat, that bastard just smirked evilly at me while he talked to his lame member at Junhyung's table making me more angry but I just ignore my anger and talk to Haeyoung and Sunhee.

              "Yah Minji-ah, chill baby I know that you are angry right now but remember not to do anything silly cause you might end up in trouble and I'm sure you want to avoid them right?" Haeyoung said calmly.

              "Yeah yeah yeah Haeyoungie is right! Be calm okay? We're here to cheer you up and make you happy! We've promised to care for you and make you happy and help you whenever you're in trouble and blah blah blah right? So be calm and eat this" Sunhee said cheerly and gave me a big cookie.

              "WAHH Sunhee-ah, you sure know how to make me happy! I'll eat it later when recess time. Gomawo!" I smiled widely and put the cookie in my bag.

              "Babo Sunhee why you don't give me too, that's soooooo UNFAIR. I want a big cookie like Minji" Haeyoung pouted.

              "Don't worry I have for you too also haishh" Sunhee gave Haeyoung a cookie too but not as big as mine.

              "Gomawo Sunhee-ah, you are DAEBAK!" Haeyoung said as she giggled happily.

              "Yeah yeah yeah you're both are welcome" Sunhee said and rolled her eyes.

I just seat there laughing at the two of them fighting. While I'm laughing I suddenly looked at Gikwang and he look at me too making my smile DROP immediately. He smirked AGAIN, and I just give him my deadly glare.

~Gikwang's p.o.v~

              It's really fun to see her fell down and looked at her angry face. I walked towards Junhyung's seat and talk to my members then I saw her walked to her seat furiously and talk to her friends and then she's laughing.

                   *eh? she's really weird, at a minute she's really angry and another minute she's laughing happily. She's really look cute when she's laughing eh eh WAIT, YAH LEE GIKWANG! Who is she to praise about?! She's nothing but a //* I thought then I stare at her.

I don't know why I keep staring at her. My eyes are so stubborn. I stare at her while I was talking to member until...

              "Yah Gikwang, who are you staring at?!" Doojoon hyung said annoyingly.

              "Yeah, you are talking to us but your eyes are somewhere else" Yoseob said suspiciously.

              "Gikwang! Who are you-" Dongwoon said and he turn to where I was looking at "ahh~ now I know who kekeke" He laugh

              "Ahh so that's the girl you're staring at. Gikwang-ah, why do you stare at her? Do you like her? Ehem~" Junhyung said then make a fake cough.

              "Aa-anni, I don't like her. I ju-just think about my next plan to make her life miserable" I said confidently.

              "yeah right Gikwang" said Hyunseung laughing making others laughing too.

I just ignored them and continue to look at her but then she looked at me too and I smirked at her. Her smile drop and she gave me her deadly glare. I admitted that the deadly glare was really SCARY and I looked away and walked to my own seat, which is next to her. Eventhough I seat next to her but I never know her name. She refuse to tell me yesterday and she just keep quiet.

              "Hey missy" I said to her but she just ignored me and keep talking to her friends. 

Two of her friends are just whispering to each other and then giggled.

                  *pfft girls* I thought.

              "Yah, don't you hear me? I said Hey" I said feeling annoyed by her.

              "I heard you" she said without looking at me.

              "Then why you don't reply me?! Don't you want to talk to me since I'm you seat partner and moreover I'm your friend?" I said again.

              "Yah you bastard, why would I reply to you or talk to you after what you did THIS MORNING?! So you think that you ARE MY FRIEND? Sorry Mr. Lee Gikwang but NO, I never thought you AS MY FRIEND. Even if I'm your seat partner but I just don't care about you. Yeah, I don't care ABOUT YOU"  she said and she smirked when she said the last two words, loud and clear. Then she's back talking to her friends.

                       "WHAT DID YOU-" I was about to continue my words until Ms. Lee, our class teacher came. 

              "Wait till you get your punishment" I whispered softly to her.

              "Yeah whatever" she said.

                 *just wait missy, I'll make you feel embarrassing when recess time* I thought devilishly.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

                 *He think he's very perfect pftt but I'm afraid of what's coming up next. What will he do? I need to talk about this to Haeyoung and Sunhee later* I thought worriedly but I just ignored the feeling and continue concentrate on my studys. Sitting next to him like hell. Eventhough he's handsome, attractive or whatsoever in outside, but inside, he's a devil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! ^^v peace yo! xD

OMO~ What will happen when recess time at their school?

I'm curious too lol xD 

I'll update soon! KYAAAA

Don't forget to subcribe and comment yeah?!

I know there is a silent readers :/ DON'T KEEP QUIET PLEASE, DO COMMENT ;D