Comeback and Revenge

Do you?

The next day~

       This morning, when you prepare yourself to go to school and went outside of your house, you are surprised to see a mailman came up to you and gave you a letter. You were suprised cause you never receive any before. When you opened it, you were shocked.

Dear our beautiful daughter,

              We're sorry for leaving you for a long time ago. Please don't get the wrong thing, we really love you. You are really precious to us but you know, we put our works in the first place and now we are regretting it. We miss you badly, dear! Sorry for this sudden letter, we just want to inform you that we'll be back to Korea this 20th of March. Feeling excited to meet us again or the opposite way? Seriously, we are sorry for leaving you and now we want to make it up back with you again. Just like the past time. So, meet you later, darling.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Love,                                                                                                                                                                                            Appa & Omma

       "Appa, Omma" you whispered as you continue to cry silently.

You felt really happy to see them again. The truth is, you never mad at them at all for leaving you. You just felt dissapointed because they put work first and second is you. Last time you always thought that they forgot you cause they never contact you but now, you've changed your mind. After that you walked happily to school.

       "Hey girls!" you greeted your friends happily.

       "Hey!" they said together.

       "What's with the good mood?" Sunhee asked

       "My parents are coming back" You said.

       "Eh? Why would they come back? They left you right?" Haeyoung frowned.

       "They left me last time, and now they're coming back because they regret leaving me alone here and they love me" You said smiling.

       "Why, that's a good n-" Sunhee said but stopped when she heard-

       "Baby girl!" Doojoon screamed and hugged Sunhee from the back and burried his face on Sunhee's neck. "Where have you been? I went to your house to fetch you up but your omma said that you already went to school" He said against her skin.

Everybody in the hall turned quiet as they watched every Doojoon's move on Sunhee. All the fangirls turned furious and glared at Sunhee while you and Haeyoung looked at the two lovebirds shocked.

       "Doojoon-ah, people are watching" Sunhee said nervously.

       "I told you to call me oppa" Doojoon scolded. "Oh yea, everyone, this BEAUTIFUL girl, is my girl! Touch her and you'll face me and the rest of Beast's members" he continued as he held Sunhee's hand tighter.

The school hall was now full of noisiness of students' whispering to each other. Eventhough they are whispering, it is very clear and loud for Sunhee to hear. Sunhee just looked down.

       "Girl, you got a lot of explaining to do" You poked Sunhee and she nodded slowly.

       "Baby let's walk together to the class" Doojoon said while smiling sweetly to Sunhee.

       "Ah neh oppa" Sunhee said shyly while blushing then walked with Doojoon leaving you and Haeyoung alone.

       "Yah, since when they're together?!" Haeyoung asked sternly.

       "Ahh molla!" You said annoyingly.

When you went to the class with Haeyoung, your eyes only set on Sunhee and Doojoon talking and laughing happily. You felt jealous.

          *I hope that Gikwang and me will be like that one day* you thought bitterly as you looked towards Gikwang.

Finally when Sunhee is alone, you and Haeyoung decided to take this opportunity to ask her.

       "Now girl, explain to us" You said as you crossed your arms.

       "Hmm here it goes. Yesterday, when I was walking with Doojoon, - well he offered me a walk home - we were talking about usual things comfortably until he suddenly talk about boyfriends and girlfriends thing. He asked me whether I had a boyfriend so I said no and then I asked the same thing to him and he said no too.But then, he said there's a girl that caught his eyes and he really love her. I asked who and he said it was me. Then he proposed me to become his ONE and ONLY girlfriend. Before I even answer, he emm" Sunhee explained.

       "He what?" Haeyoung said eye-ing Sunhee.

       "Hekissedmesoyeah" Sunhee said faster as she chuckled awkwardly.

       "Ohh~ eh?! Bwo?!" You said looking at Sunhee in disbelief.

       "Hahhh he did it" Sunhee chuckled awkwardly.

       "Oooo he's your first kiss then! I never get one~" Haeyoung teased.

       "You never? Well same goes to me!" you said and then high-fived Haeyoung as both of you said 'Lips ' then laughed.

       "Eh? I thought you guys ever.."

       "Nope we didn't"

Next to you, Gikwang, listened to all of your conversation and as always, he smirked. On recess time, the three of you went to the toilet when suddenly someone pulled you hair really hard. You screamed in pain. Then, you heard a girly laugh and you instant recognize the voice.

       "Hyuna!' you said in angry voice.

When you looked at your friends, your eyes turned wide. Sunhee's arm were twisted to the back while Haeyoung's hair as well the same as your conditon : being pulled.

       "This is what you get when you messed up with us, last time. Girls, let's begin our revenge" JiHyun said smirking.

       "Uh-oh, dear Lee Sunhee, you'll get the worse because you took my precious Yoon Doojoon" Gayoon said laughing.

       "Such a total " you hissed.

       "What? Say it again and you are dead, biatch!" Gayoon said and pushed Sunhee towards the mirror making it crashed into pieces.

       "! " Sunhee said smirking as she stands up and attack Gayoon back.

While on your situation..

       "Oh look at your friend, pity to see her right?" Hyuna laughed.

       "Well, it's pitier to see you" you said and she stopped laughing as she slap your cheeks.

       "What?" She said.

       ", pleease~ Being a queenkas with an attitude that's like a e!" You said rolling your eyes.

Hyuna tries to slap you but you immediately hold her hands. You smirked. And then, there goes start a fight between you and Hyuna.

On Haeyoung's situation..

       "Take this!" SoHyun punched Haeyoung in the stomach two times and the claw her cheeks.

Haeyoung replied back by kicking her and then punch her in the face. SoHyun screamed in pain and she quickly reacts by punching Haeyoung back in the eyes. Haeyoung stand the pain and quickly pushed SoHyun and step on SoHyun's stomach over and over again until she's unconcious. When Haeyoung saw you and Sunhee, she gasped and ran out of the toilet to ask for a help without caring how painful her stomach were. While she was running, she saw a guy walking alone in the hall.

       "Help! Help!" she scream weakly but that guy didn't heard her.

She walked nearer to him and then pushed him since Haeyoung desperately ask for him. To her suprise it was Junhyung with his earphones on. He about to yell to the person who pushed him but stopped and shock when he saw it was Haeyoung, his crush.

       "Haeyoung-ah?!" he said softly with his eyes wide open. "Gwenchana-yo?"

       "Yah, help m- my friends at the toi-let. Jebal!" she beg as she kneeled down.

Right now, she doesn't care who she begged even the person was her big crush. What she care was her friend that's in a danger zone.