Small Gifts

Do you?

It's Sunday noon and you're with your friends at the Seoul Street searching for a perfect gifts for your crushes just like you guys have planned.

            "Yah, should I give him a teddy?" Haeyoung asked while holding a big brown fluffy teddy bear as she plays with the teddy's hand in a gift shop.

            "No" Sunhee answered with no facial expression

               "Wae?" Haeyoung asked again.

            "Boys don't like teddy bears as much as girls does, you babo. They'll think it's ridiculous" Sunhee said and flickers Haeyoung's forehead.

            "Owwww~" Haeyoung pouted as she covered her forehead.

You just stand there laughing at their silly-ness. After two hour searching for gifts at different store, you guys finally gave up because every store almost have the same gifts and same looks and also, the three of you haven't got anything. After that, you guys went to a nearest restaurant to eat lunch. While eating, you saw a cute keychain store nearby that just recently open.

            "Yah yah yah, after we eat can we go there? The cute keychain shooooooooop~" you said with your mouth full as you pointed at the shop.

            "Eww Ms. Kim Minji you are sooo not appropiate. Don't talk while your mouth is full!" Haeyoung said making the 'EW' face.

            "Where where whe- ahh! The terquiose cute little shop over there? I heard that it's just recently open! Replacing the bookstore" Sunhee said excitingly.

            "Then we shall go over there! But let's finish our food first" Haeyoung said.

After finishing your food and paid the food, you guys quickly walked across the street. As the three of you enters, you guys just stood there looking around the shop. It was indeed a beautiful shop with a lots of keychain everywhere. At the wall, hanging, well almost covering the whole walls. While you guys are busy searching for keychain together, suddenly a worker come asking-

            "Excuse me, how can I help you three?"

            "Err we have a hard time choosing and we want as fast as possible so we want to find a special keychain for our-" You said but interrupt by Sunhee..

            "Boyfies!" You lightly smacked her arms. 

            "Boyfriend? Ahh we have a lots of special keychain. Do you want our limited love keychains or a keychain that design by yourself?" the worker asked with a smile.

            "Bwo? We can design our own? That's great! Then we shall choose to design by ourselves" Haeyoung said happily.

            "Okay then, how can I design it for the three of you? You can choose colours for the writings and the keychain. And also you can ask to decorate the keychain or write a quote or a message" She said.

            "Ahh jeongmallyo? Then my keychain I want you to write 'Lee Gikwang' 's name infront and at the back of the keychain I want you to write a message saying 'I'm Sorry'. The writing colour I want blue colour and the keychain I want a black colour and also, I don't want you to design it so make it simple yet nice" I said as the worker wrote every detail I want for the keychain.

            "Your name and number? So that I can call you when it's done" she said.

            "Kim Minji, 01X XXX XXX" you said simply.

            "Okay how bout the both of you?" she asked,

            "I want you to write 'Yoon Dujun' 's name infront, 'I'm your secret admirer' at the back. The writing colour I want terquiose and the keychain I want it black colour too. I also don't want you to design it. Just like her's, simple yet nice" Sunhee said.

            "Yah you are posering me!" You whisper to her but she just stick her tongue out.

            "Yong Junhyung, 143 at the back. Writing colour, purple. Keychain, black too. No design" Haeyoung said simply.

            "The process of making it take 1 hours to do it since it's just simple. You can wait here if you want to, or you can shop other stores while waiting for it and when it's done, I'll call Ms. Kim Minji. Thank you!" she said then bowed 90 degrees.  

On the other side at Gikwang's situation..

~Gikwang's p.o.v~

I was in Dujun's crib hanging with Beast's members since it's weekends as usual. We were sitting in his big luxurious living room. Man, what a boring conversations we had. I even not concentrate on what they're saying because in my mind, I only have one thing to think of, Minji's conversation with her girlfriends. Why would they mention Dujun and Junhyung's name?

                *Does the girls like Dujun and Junhyung?! Kekeke this is getting interesting* I thought as I chuckled quietly but then-

             "Hyungg~ What are you thinking?~ And why are you chuckling?~" Dongwoon sang.

Gosh, Woonie always interuppt my thinking.

             "Nothing, just thinking of something funny" I said.

             "Gikwang hyung is thinking about that Kim Minji!" Yoseob teased me.

             "Yieeeeeeeeeeeeee~" Everyone teased me, AGAIN.

             "Seobbie, you want to die?" I said glaring at him.

             "Awww look at Gikwang hyung, so SCARY" Yoseob said.

             "Come on Gikwang, you can't hide the fact that you LIKE Minji" Hyunseung said as he smirked.

             "Well he didn't hide THAT fact to me and Junhyung" Dujun said loudly and Junhyung nodded in agreement.

             "Jeongmal?!" Yoseob and Hyunseung said in unison while Dongwoon just smirked.

             "He didn't hide that from me too" Dongwoon spoke, finally.

I'm sure they'll keep bothering and teasing me when they knew that.

             "Eh? You too Woonie?" Dujun said, a little shock.

Dongwoon just nodded.

             "Aww so really Gikwang hyung likes her. Since when huh?" Hyunseung asked.

Everybody looked at me.

             "Since the first day of school" I said almost whisper as I looked in other direction.

             "Aww it's been a looong time! Kiki loveeeeeeeeeees Minji" Yoseob teased.

             "Shut up! Don't tease me alone, Junhyung and Dujun hyung likes Minji's friend! Tease them!" I said pointing to Dujun and Junhyung.

             "Lee Gikwang!" Both of them yelled at me.

             "Hmm?" I said looking innocent.

             "Ehhhhhhhhh?! Waaa in love eh? So who likes who?" Yoseob said.

             "Junyoung, Sunjun!" I said as I smirked to Dujun and Junhyung.

             "Yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Everyone teased except for Dujun and Junhyung. 

             "Aigoo Gikwang, now you are the one who really want to be killed by me" Junhyung said glaring at me and started to chase me along with Dujun.

             "Yaaaaaaa stop it! Mianhe!" I said while running.

Dang! I've been chased by 'cops'.

End of Gikwang's p.ov

Back to your situation..

                   One hour have passed. The three of you excitingly go back to the keychain shop after receiving a call from one of the keychain shop worker while walking around the streets and went to shop some clothes. When you receive the keychain, you stare at it admiring the keychain. Although it's just simple but somehow it's just perfect for you. When you look at your Sunhee's and Haeyoung's expression, both of them receive the same expression as yours - smiling like an idiot by just looking at it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaaaaa! Updated! ^^v

Sorry for taking too long to update, no pc :(

Do comment and subscribe pleasee! I beg you on my knees!