Ignorance and Coincidence Part One

Do you?

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

               Brrr I hate to wake up early in the morning especially the reason is -It's Monday- and -For School-. But today, I'm feeling kinda excited to go to school. So, I went early than usual. 

                  *Hmm maybe I'm excited because I couldn't wait to give him the 'apology keychain'* I thought as I look at the keychain on my hands while walking towards the school then smiled.

In school, I was waiting for him to come in the class. After a few minutes, I lose my patience. I mean, the rest of the Beast's members are here except him. Why is he late? Well, every girls hate to wait for a long time so I walked towards Dongwoon -the nearest Beast's member to me- and asked him--

              "Dongwoon-sshi, where is Gikwang?" I asked formally.

              "Gikwang? Nahh, I don't know. Maybe he woke up late. He's a heavy sleeper you know? Don't worry" Dongwoon said smiling "And don't be too formal, call me Woonie Oppa!" he continued.

              "Ah ne, kamsahamnida D-Woonie Oppa" I said as I bowed.

              "That's better" He said then ruffled my hair.

Gosh, I hate it when people does that. After a few minutes later, he finally came with an eye-smiled that I always love. But when he saw me, his smile dropped. I was really upset when he does that but still I gave him my daily smile. What he did is just ignore me. He just walked towards his friend without looking at me. Sunhee and a Haengie noticed that so they turned back from their seat facing towards me.

              "S'up with that boy?" Haengie asked curiously.

              "Molla. I'm not Gikwang so don't ask me" I said coldly.

              "Unnie such a meanie" Sunhee pouted.

              "Unnie? Waahhh you call me unnie back! I'm so happy" I said giggling.

              "Whatever" Sunhee rolled her eyes.

              "By the way, have you put the keychain and the love letter secretly?" I asked as I leaned closer to them.

              "Ne, we put it in their lockers" Haengie said whispering.

              "Eh?! How do you manage to put it in their lockers?" I asked.

              "By my magic hands!" Sunhee said proudly.

              "Don't lie Sunhee" I said seriously.

              "Aigoo, jeongmal unnie-ah!" Sunhee pouted.

When I looked at Haengie for comfirmation she just nodded means that what Sunhee is saying is true.

              "Ara ara ara" I said lazily.

------------------------

When it's break time, I decided to talk to Gikwang since he ignore me until now, which totally pissed me off with his cold-old-attitude-comeback. What the is wrong with him today? I hope it is not because of the date. Before he went to the canteen I blocked his way.

              "What do you want? Get the out of my way!" He said coldly.

              "Come on Gikwang I just want to give say something and give you something, that's all! Tch" I said rolling my eyes.

              "Bwo?" He said without looking at me.

              "Okay first, I'm sorry because I cancelled our date last Saturday. Well, it's because I have a reasonable reason and" I paused "I want to give you this for an apology. Please don't avoid me anymore, I can't stand it" I said looking down as I handed him the keychain.

It was silence for awhile until-

              "Okay then, I accept your apology" He said making me smile "BUT" He leaned closer to my face as he took the keychain from my hands. I swear my face was red "You have to be punish by me" he whispered with his husky voice that gave me electric shock on my whole body and making me froze and dropped my smile.

                  *Aigoo how come I forgot about the punishment? Damn you babo Minji! I hope it's not a bad thing* I thought quickly.

He smirked at me and walked away towards his friends outside the class. I just stood there, still froze until I had back my senses. I walked through the hall towards the canteen as I muttered "" all the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there readers! ^^ 

Imma updated two chapter at once! Kyaaaaaaaaaa

Kekeke~ please comment and subscribe ara?!

Beggin', beggin' youuuuuu~ 

*bearhugs*