Past

Do you?

You suddenly woke up at 6.00 a.m early in the morning. Although you only get 5 hours of sleeping, you didn't even feel sleepy instead you feel fresh. You look around the bed room and found Sunhee sleeping on the floor, means that she fell from the bed because the three of you sleeping together in your king-sized bed and you found Haeyoung, like a boss taking almost all the space on your bed and snoring like a man.

                   *no wonder that innocent Sunhee fell from the bed and slept peacefully on the floor* you thought and laugh quietly.

                Since you woke up early than your friend, you decided to take cook some food for breakfast but suddenly you have an urge to go to the park. You really miss the natural atmosphere at there. You never go there again after your parents left you. At there, there's a big playground in the middle of the park. There are lots of beautiful flowers and trees around the park. When you arrived there, you were the only one there at the park.

                   *nothing change* you smiled weakly as you wonder around and then sit at one of the swings.

The last time you went there is when you are little, with your parents before they went to overseas and left you alone with your Imo. You really miss that moment. When you flashback those sweet memories, your eyes started to filled with tears. You really miss your parents badly especially your appa.

*Flashback*

                "Appa appa! Can we go to the playground again? I wanna play with the swings!" the six-year-old you said happily as you pull your appa's shirt.

                "Okay baby, just wait a little okay? Appa want to keep those paper works first so be patient my little girl" He said pointing towards the paper works then he smile.

                "Ppali ppali appa! Later on the swings are taken by others!" you said and pouted which makes your appa laugh.

                "Okay let's go~!" he said in English.

You excitedly walked towards the playground holding your appa's hand. When you saw one of the swings empty, you quickly ran to it leaving appa behind and started to swing yourself using your feet but your feet didn't reach the ground which making appa laugh. Then he started to push you softly.

                "Waaa appa! Push me harder! It's really fun!" you giggled as you swing back and forth.

Your appa nodded and push you harder that make you swing higher. The both of you spends your time at the playground almost everyday until that one day, everything stopped. Your appa and omma left you to go to overseas, leaving you to Imo.

                "Appa appa, omma why you left me alone? Why don't you just bring me along? Wae appa?" you said crying in your appa's embrace.

                "Mianata my babygirl Minji-ah. We both left you here because appa and omma WANT you grow in Korea, not in the States. We'll be there in a longer time. And also, we'll be back so don't worry babygirl" Appa said sadly.

                "My beautiful daughter Minji, me and appa loves you, thats why we leave you. We leave you for GOOD. We don't want you to have a hard time in States. Besides, States is different from korea. Imo will take care of you dear" Omma said holding up her tears as she my hairs gently.

You just stand there, feeling hopeless, sad, angry at the same time. You are speechless. You just crying like there's no tomorrow.

---------------------

After 10 years living happily with your Imo, she suddenly left you to go to Heaven. She died because of heart cancer. After her death, you never stop crying because you don't have anybody else to stay with you anymore. Since that, you live alone, in your big house.

*End of flashback*

Remembering those moments make you more hurt than before since you've grown up so much and became more understandable of being left without a proper reason.

~Minji's p.ov (you)~

                "Appa, It's been fourteen years you left alone me with Imo. Every year I celebrate my birthday or celebrate Christmas without you. You didn't even bother to contact me or visit me. When will you guys come back? Appa, Omma, bogoshippo. Jaebal, come back to me. You said that you'll come back but you never did. Imo already left me, making me more loner. Jaebal appa, omma." my voice cracked out and then I cried more with my eyes shut.

Suddenly, I feel that someone's wrapped her hands around me and helped me to stand up from sitting on the swings and hugged me.

                "Don't worry Minji, you still have us, we are your family" Sunhee said, smile and hug me along with Haeyoung.

                "Eventhough we are not blood related, we're still be your family" Haeyoung saids smiling and patted my back.

I just stand there speechless because I'm just touched of what they've just said and then I smiled to them as I wiped my tears away.

                "Okay enough, kaja, we have to prepare to go to school" Haeyoung said more and grabbed my hand and Sunhee's hand and ran off back to my house.

After preparing ourselves to go to school, we walked together hand in hand as the three of us skip like a little kid coming to school. When we arrived at school, as usual we headed up to the rooftop like last year, everyday. The rooftop is only our secret place to go to relaxed ourselves.

~Gikwang's p.o.v~

It's almost 8.10 a.m and she haven't arrived yet. I've been here in school since 7.30 a.m and I don't even saw her. It's really annoying for me that she's not here yet.

                   "Ugh wait, why do I even care about her? She's nothing!" I whispered to myself but unluckily, Dongwoon heard it.

                   "Hyung~ Who are you talking about? Is it Minji you are talking or thinking about?" Dongwoon teased sarcasticly to me.

                   "ANNI! Aigoo why you always interrupt my thinking?! Haish, curse you Son Dongwoon" I said in annoyed tone and walked towards my seat and sit down.

                   "So it's true that you were thinking about her. Uh-oh! Our Gikwang fall in love with someone!" He said loudly making everyone in our class looking at us and followed me to my seat.

                   "Damn you Son Dongwoon, can you please shut the ed up your stingy mouth?!" I whispered to him as I close his mouth shut and then released it.

                   "Okay I will but if only you tell me the truth" he said in a serious tone and looked directly into my eyes.

                   "Bwo?!" I said rolling my eyes.

                   "Do you like or love Kim Minji? The girl that you suppose to hate before? The girl that you suppose to make her life miserable?" he asked more serious this time and then sit at Minji's seat which is next to me.

                   "Err err erm maybe I do like her but not LOVE her. But Woonie-ah, I'm not su-sure" I hestitated for a moment but then I've manage to said that.

                   "Do you feel you heart beat go faster than usual when she's around you?" he asked more.

                   "Yeah! er I mean, yes" I said and laugh awkwardly.

                   "So that's mean you are falling for her. Hyung, if you really fell in love with someone, go and get her before somebody else. Shower her with your love. Don't ever forget her. Give her your 100% attention, don't ever hurt her and lastly, don't ever leave her" he said again.

                   "By the way, we have to find the rest Beast's members, kaja!" he continued and grabbed my hands and go to search Beast's members.

                   "A-arraseo but I just like her, nothing more like love, btw thanks Dongwoon, for giving me some helpful adivices but how come you knew about love more than me? I should be knowing more since I'm older than you" I said and followed him at the back.

                   "Hyung, eventhough I'm younger than you I ever experience love. I don't want her to get hurt, you know I hate to see a girl get hurt right, hyung? And also I don't want you to regret for something that is precious and beautiful. Besides, you are a playboy, you never be a loyal one" he said without looking at me.

I was speechless at his words. He's true. Eventhough he is the maknae of our group, he has more love experience than all of us. He's the most kind among all of us to be honest. While the rest members are more like a bad one.

                   "Gomawo for the advice, Son Dongwoon" I said and smiled at him.

                   "No need to mention it, we're brothers" He said in monotone.

After we finally found all the members, we finally enter the class as soon as the bell rings. The first thing I saw when I enter the class is, her. Her pretty face with her sharp nose, her small round eyes, chubby cheeks and her heart shapped pink lips. I notice that she didn't even talk to her friends and she's like, thinking of something else. I walked to my seat and I waved my hands infront of her, stopping her from thinking of something else.

                   "What do you want, Mr. Lee Gikwang?" she asked in a straight face without even looking at me.

                   "Nothing, just asking why do you look moody today" I asked and she suddenly looked into my eyes.

                   "Who are you to care about me? It's none of your bussiness to asked me that" she said still looking in my eyes.

I can see her painful through her eyes, how I wish to hug her but knowing that she hates me I just can control myself from doing that. And also, my objective is make her life more miserable, that's what I promise to other members and now, I regret to said that. I think I just keep my feelings and ignore it while I can and continue to make her miserable.

                   "It's my bussiness, who knows I can make it more worser so that you can be MORE moody. It's fun to see your face like that, so ing ugly" I said and laugh devilly to her.

She just keep quiet. Guilty strikes me, I know I shouldn't said that but yeah, I just like her, not love her. Nothing more. So if liking her, it's just like liking others. I still hate her though. I'm not ready to love someone else after what my ex do to me. her; that's all I can describe. She's cheating on me with other guy after dating with me for two years. I can't forget that.

                        * Don't love, just like and play her * I thought and smirked at myself.

end of Gikwang's p.o.v

When the school ends, as usual you get to your locker to get your things and go home. You walked clumsily to your locker without your friends because they are busy with the own works. You ankle still hurts badly and you didn't even go to clinic/hospital because you hate places like clinic or hospital. For you, doctors are like a killer. Last time you went to hospital is when your Imo suddenly passed-out and been sent to hospital for immediate operation on her heart. You beg and beg to the doctor to save her but unluckily, the doctor couldn't save her. You blame the doctor for her death. From far away, there's someone watching you walked so clumsily.

                    When you are about to open you locker suddenly you locker have been closed angrily by someone. It's Gikwang.

                    "What's wrong with you?! Why do you keep bothering me?!" you said angrily

                    "What's wrong with your foot?" he said calmly avoiding your questions.

                    "It's nothing! Ugh go away from me!" you said pushing him away.

                    "Yah! Is it because I tripped you down last time?" he asked.

                    " OFF GET AWAY FROM ME. SO WHAT IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT?! LIKE YOU EVEN CARE!" you said holding up your tears. You don't know why you feel like you want to cry.

                    "Woahh! Really? Great for you! I hope that foot of yours won't heal. It's fun to see you walking like that! Walking clumsily like a clown! You should work at circus you know?" he said and he laugh loudly.

You just ignore it and walked away fast, not caring how hurt your ankle was but what's matter is how you heart hurts by his words. When others make fun of you, you didn't even hurt at all but when Gikwang make fun of you, you felt hurt. As you walked away, your tears one by one falling down running through your soft chubby cheeks. 

                       *I swear I hate you Lee Gikwang!* you thought angrily

                       *Ugh why do I feel bad? She's nothing right?* Gikwang thought frustrated          

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?! Is it confusing or what? :O

btw UPDATED teehee! ^^v

enjoy chappy five!

Do comment and subscribe! ^^v *bear hugs*