A Rival

Do you?

           It's been a month since the accident. 4Minute has been kicked out from the school and been banned from entering the school. You're now living quite happy with your family back in Korea. But there's one thing that worried everyone else 24/7; Lee Sunhee. The girl that has been coma for a long time and made Doojoon worried the most. He has been by her side night and day. Looking at her pale face yet beautiful in his eyes; still hoping that's he'll hug her again, , hear her laughter and mostly looking at her smiling again; he can only sighed sadly. While you and Gikwang, were close but remained in a friendzone. He has been walking you home and to school everyday, just to make sure you're safe, hang out to your house and sometimes had a dinner with your family.

At your house..

           "Hmm where's Gikwang?! Usually he'll be infront of my house at 6:40 and now already 7. That's weird" you mumbled. "I guess I should go without him" you groaned as you walk to school.

When you arrived at school, as usual you went to school garden. You saw Gikwang from the back, bending to pick up a rose. You went to greet him but you froze when you saw Gikwang with the new girl student, Cha Nayoung. You felt annoyed, angry and sad at the same time. You hold it back in and try to smile all along the way to the classroom. Haeyoung saw your-obvious-not-okay-face and ask

           "What's wrong? Did someone kill you?"

           "Of course no! Pabo! It's just.. you know.. Sunhee.. I miss her! We're not complete without her" You said and give a fake smile.

You didn't even mention the second thing that make you down. Well, atleast you didn't lie to you Haengie. Suddenly Gikwang enters the classroom along with Nayoung who was giggled because of his jokes. You rolled your eyes feeling annoyed.

          "Hey Minji! Sorry I couldn't walk with you to school this morning. Well um, I have to show the whole school to our new student, Nayoung" Gikwang said and flashed a smile.

          "Nah it's okay. I'm fine with it tho" you said without looking at him.

          "Oh! One more thing, I can't walk with you after school too. Nayoung said she wants to study with me at her crib. So, I'm really really sorry" he said again.

          "Mmmm kay" you said simply

          "Are you mad?"

             *Well, isn't it obvious that I'm mad?! Idiot man.* you thought angrily.

          "Why would I? Besides, she's a new student here so it's your job as a handsome, hot student to show her around" you said.

          "Um okay, that's good" He replied and walk to his own place.

After several hours of agonizing, it's finally time for recess. Because of your intense hunger, you rushed to the canteen to buy food by yourself, leaving Haeyoung by herself. While queueing up to buy food, Nayoung cut the line and queue infront of you. You were so mad and said

           "Excuse me, Miss? Do you know the meaning of queue ing?" You said sarcastically

           "For today? Maybe not." She said simply.

           "Oh yeah? Somebody needs a teaching. That's pity of you doesn't know the meaning of queue for TODAY" you smiled and pushed her to the back.

Nayoung just shot you a deadly glare which is not scary at all compared to you. Even after you buy your food she still look at you with hatred.

              *Just wait for it, girl* she thought evilly.

You are sitting with Beast with Haeyoung while eating when suddenly someone interupt-

            "Beast oppa, can I join?" Nayoung said as she batting her eyelashes.

            "Sure! Why not?" Gikwang said happily and you groaned silently.

           "Um I have to go, I have to go to the library to borrow a book for awhile. You guys enjoy eating yeah?" you said and walked away from the table.

Haeyoung notice the uneasiness from you and quickly said

            "Oh yeah, me too! Gotta go guys! See you soon" and quickly followed you and walk with you.

           "Yahh you should see your own face when that girl sit with us at the table. It was so obvious!" Haeyoung said and laughed.

            "Obvious whut?" you said annoyingly.

           "Your jealous face! Hah! You are jealous~" she said teasing you.

            "L.O.L Haengie why would I?" you said sarcastically.

           "Do not try to denied it." She said sternly. "I know you are because you like Gikwang~ TEEHEE!" she yelled.

            "Can you please lower down your voice? Ugh and don't jump into conclusion so fast!" you said and rub your nose feeling annoyed.

            "I've been observing you~ I can see the sparkles in your eyes when you see him~" she teased more.

            "Oh shut up!" you said and smile a little knowing maybe it's the truth anyways.

After school, once again you're walking home alone. Knowing that Gikwang wouldn't be walking you home, you sighed heavily. When you're at the school's gate, you saw Gikwang and Nayoung AGAIN being together.

              *Ahh seeing tose two together really makes my eyes sting* you thought and rub your eyes.

Suddenly, you saw Nayoung hold Gikwang's hand and he seems doesn't mind at all. Feeling sad, hurt and anger at the same time, you could do nothing but just stare at their happy face and their holding hands together.

            "Wait..................... Why would I be angry, sad and hurt?! He's not even mine. Ugh pabo pabo pabo pabo- AHHH" you said as you walk away from school and suddenly bumped into someone and fell down.

             "Dongwoon oppa?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyy! Finally update chapter 14 :D

Sorry for not updating for soooooooooooooo long!

I'm such a bad author! :/

But atleast this story is not removed right? ;)

Anyways, ENJOYY! *bearhugs*