Cat Fights

Do you?

              Weeks have passed by, you are still the same, nothing change except for Beast. They have became the kingka of the school, which makes you feel disgust by looking at them. Along with another new group, 4Minute, has become the queeka of the school. Beast and 4Minute hooked up together 24/7, that's what you heard from your classmates. The members of 4Minute are Kim Hyunah, Nam Jihyun, Heo Gayoon, Jeon Jiyoon and Kwon Sohyun. Most of the students hate 4Minute because of their y attitude, some praise them because of their beauty. The old queenka of school, Apink, had been transferred to other school.

              The whole school knows that Hyunah likes Gikwang a lot. Both of them always walk together, eat together and do everything together. Everytime you saw Gikwang with Hyunah, you felt jealous and angry at the same time. 

              While Gikwang, like always, embarrass you by tripping you, pushing you, spilling foods on your body or your face and teasing you with the severity in front of everybody. What you do is put up anything done by him. You just bear with it. You never been so patient like that to anybody, which suprises you. Usually, you'll screaming at them, fighting with them or just slap them hard. Day by day, you hatred towards Gikwang getting bigger and bigger but you just keep quiet.

-------------------------

It's break time and you were walking towards your locker and put your stuff inside with your friends, Haeyoung and Sunhee. While you were locking your locker, you suddenly heard all the girls screaming. You turn around and found that the girls are screaming for Beast along with 4Minute. You just ignore them and walked away with Haeyoung and Sunhee when suddenly Hyunah pushed you down using her body along with both of your friends attracting everybody's attention.

                    "Yah trash girls, don't you guys know how to give a way to us? How disrespectful" Hyunah said to you in disgust and spit you in the face.

                    "Who are you called us trash? You are the one who's disrespect us. Pushing people and spitting people like the school owned by you guys. Now that's disgusting" You wiped her dirty saliva and stand up and faced her as you smirked.

You just can't stand looking at her doing bad things to other people easily. Everybody had enough. It's the time you face her for the sake of the students.

                    "Well, atleast we are queenkas. So we have the power to do what we want. You and your friends should know who's the boss here and just give us the way easily" she smirked and blew her nails.

                    "We don't care who you guys are. We are not the fangirls who screamed or praise over you guys and give the way like you are the queen of the country or whatever. We just want to walked towards the place that we want to go without looking at you guys. That's all. It's not that I make you guys cry or something" I said as I rolled my eyes and walked away with Haeyoung and Sunhee.

                    "Yah , you shouldn't said that to her!" one of the queenkas, Gayoon said to you then she walked towards and slapped you hard as scratch your cheeks.

Everybody shocked and just looked at you cheeks. You just stand there and bear the pain. You touched your cheeks and saw blood on your hands. You just don't care and walked away with your friends until you heard someone screaming.

                    "You three es there don't deserve to be here!" Jihyun, another queenkas said.

Haeyoung can't stand being said like that. She walked towards Jihyun furiously and pulled her hair with a serious plus anger face.

                    "You girls are the ONE who don't deserve to be here! We need a good queenkas, not a bad one. You guys are a bad example to all of the students, so back off and change your y attitude!" Haeyoung said and push her down.

                    "Wha- YAH how dare you do like that to her and said like that to us! Let me get you-" Sohyun pull Haeyoung's necktie and slapped her soft cheeks and pulled her hair.

The anger in you and Sunhee started to rise more than before. Both of you come towards the queekas and slapped them, pulled their hair, kick their beautiful legs, punch them in the face (only Sunhee does it) and strangling their necks with their own tie. It's 3 vs. 5. The cat fight goes on and on until Mr. Kwon, the principal came along with Beast to stop you guys. 

                    "STOOOOOOOP!" yelled Mr. Kwon as he pushed Hyunah from you.

Gikwang pulled and hold you back as Dujun and Dongwoon do the same to Sunhee and Haeyoung.

                    "Gyo-gyojang Gwon-nim~(Principal Kwon)" you said in a shaky tone and stare at him with a shock eyes.

                    "ALL OF YOU GO TO MY OFFICE TO HAVE SOME 'TALK'" he yelled angrily and put his hands on his hips.

                    "Gyojang-nim! It's not our fault, It's THIER fault!" you said pointing at them.

Haeyoung and Sunhee nodded in agreement.

                    "! Die!" Hyunah yelled as she struggle to escape from Hyunseung's grip.

                    "I SAID STOP. COME TO MY OFFICE, NOW" he yelled more and walked to his office.

                    "Why are you fighting with my girls?!" Gikwang said and looked into your eyes as he put his hands on your shoulder.

                    "What? Your girls? Oh pity them for being your slave" you said sarcasticly and pushed his hands away and gave 4Minute your deadly glare.

All the 4Minute members look horrible, their hairs are messy, some of their nails are broken, there are some bruises and scratch on their face and legs. You don't care what the principal said, you just walked away from them and headed to rooftop. Haeyoung and Sunhee also followed you. That is the first time you didn't obey what the principal said.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~ 

I headed to the rooftop to calm myself. Hayoungie and Sunhee followed me after. I have a lot of bruises on my body, a scratch on my left cheek and a few new cuts from the ing nails. Haeyoung and Sunhee also have bruises, but a lot more than me. We just stand here at the rooftop enjoying the beautiful view of houses nearby without any sound. The wind breeze blew my hair nicely, the clouds are moving slowly, the weather is just perfect.

                      *Nothing more relaxing than this* I thought.

                    "Stupid principal, stupid queenkas, stupid kingkas, stupid Lee Gikwang. my life man" I murmured then sighed.

~Gikwang's p.o.v~

                      *Oh.my.god. I said the wrong word to her. Why I said the word 'my girls' just now?! PABO YOU LEE GIKWANG!* I thought feeling disapointed to myself.

I regret saying like that to her. My like towards her change to love. I've been watching and stalking her everyday. I even know where she lives. I wonder where she went.

                    "Kikwang, do you know where the three of them go? The principal asked us to find them" Dujun question me.

                    "I don't know, hyung. Please don't ask me!" I said without looking at him and ruffled my hair feeling disappointment.

                    "Ya, what's wrong with you? I just asked you nicely tch" he said

                    "I make her angry, hyung. I said the wrong word to her" I said as I stomped around like a little kid.

                    "Bwoh?! Babokwang, why you do like that?! That will make her more hate to you! It's been weeks you have a crush on her. Why don't you confess?" He said shaking my body.

                    "But hyung, she already hate me a lot! How can I change that? Besides, I've so many bad things towards her, hyung!" I said then sighed.

                    "Then apologize to her and change yourself! Haish you babo. Even I myself change for that Lee Sunhee!" he said then cover his mouth.

                    "Omo! You like her?! No wonder you've been more nicer than before! Omona you like her~ Should I help you out?" I said poking his arm muscle.

                    "Shhhh don't tell others! Haish don't change the subject, babokwa-" before Dujun finish his sentence there's someone clapping. It's Yong Junhyung.

                    "Wow! Our Yoon leader fell in love with someone" Junhyung said still clapping his hands.

                    "Yaahhh. Can both of you keep the secret? Jebal~" Dujun said begging to me and Junhyung.

                    "Arasseo arasseo. We'll keep our mouth shut" I said as I zip my mouth shut and so does Junhyung.

                    "By the way Kikwang-ah, you should change too, for the sake of your love. Listen to our Yoon leader. The proud Joker also change! Don't you guys notice? I change for er erm Haeyoungie hahah" Junhyung said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

                    "BWOH?!" Me and Dujun said in unison and stared at him, schock.

Junhyung never like anybody before eventhough girls keep on screaming his name. But wow, sure he change. Ever since he know Haeyoung he never do bad things to other people again, I just noticed that.

                    "Yah, can you guys stop staring at me and find them?!" He said and looked away.

                    "Ne-neh" I said.

                    "Junhyung, go find Haeyoung and Kikwang go find Minji and I will find my girl. I mean, Sunhee" Dujun said and ran off quickly.

-------------------

It's been an hour we try to search the three of them but didn't manage to find them. We even search them in every room in the school. The principal said to let them go for today but I still keep on searching for her. When the school ends, that's when I gave up. For tomorrow, I'll make things better for her.

                      *Where are you Minji-ah? I hope that you're fine. I'll change for you* I thought then sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, but still, chapter six, UPDATED kekekeke~

Enjoy!

Please comment and subscribe! ^^v

*bear hugs!*