Forever Hating

Do you?

              It's only one subject left before recess and you, sitting at the back, feeling annoying and boring. First, you felt annoying because Gikwang keep looking at you through his big thick glasses. Second, you felt boring because it's the subject you hate the most, Mathematics. You felt way too boring and decided to chat with Haeyoung and Sunhee by writing on paper. It's a usual thing to do when it gets too boring.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

              Stupid subjects made me boring. That Maths teacher don't know how to smile and teach. And this bastard, who's sitting next to me, keep looking at me through his cute big glasses which made my heart beating crazily. Although the glasses made he looked innocent but actually he's not. After 5 minutes teaching I felt sleepy, so I decided to chat-paper-ing with my friend. I took a piece of paper and wrote

 MJ : Hey pretty girlfriends! Bored here kekeke~ ^^

and I throw it at Sunhee until it hits Sunhee's back. She fixed her glasses and gave me a glare when I do that, I just chuckled quietly. Eventhough she's sitting infront of me, I just love to throw something to her just to . If I do that to Haeyoung, she'll 'kill' me because she furious so instead, I do that to Sunhee because she looked too innocent.

 SH : Do you have to throw like that to me?! Haishh what a total babo you, KIM MINJI and hey

 HY : Hey Minji-ah ^^

Haeyoung throw back to me when the teacher is not looking.

 MJ : Mianata Sunhee-ah, I didn't mean to :p 

 SH : Nevermind :'( btw is Gikwang still bothering you Minji-ah? :O pity my darla xD

 HY : Yeah3x does Gikwang still bothering you? :O omoo~

 MJ : Not now but tchh he looked like a pathetic I hate him. FOREVER HATING HIM!

When I wrote that I accidentally let Gikwang see it because he keeps on peeking up and down on the chatting-paper and I immediately throw back to Sunhee. He looked pissed-off when he saw that.

                  *Omo! He saw it but nevermind, he SHOULD know that I HATE HIM SO MUCH* I thought as I smirked. 

 SH : Waaa Minji-ah, don't hate to much cause in the end you will fall in love with each other kekeke~ xD

 HY : Don't worry Minji-ah, you will not, trust me. That pabo Sunhee watched love drama too much. ^^

 MJ : I hope so, btw I have something to tell you guys, It's really IMPORTANT T.T

 SH & HY : WHAT WHAT?!

 MJ : You guys heard what I said to Gikwang right? After I said that he looked angry and he whispered " Wait till you get your punishment " THAT WORD KEEP ECHO-ING IN MY HEAD! Jaebal T.T can both of you sleepover at my house tonight? So that you both can stick 24 hours with me T.T I don't know why I'm feeling scared.

 SH : OMO YOU ARE DEAD MINJI AHH YOU ARE LIKE A BABY to take care of, but don't worry, both of us will sleepover at your house kekeke~ AND we will guard you 24 hours and protect you!

 HY : YAH SUNHEE! Don't ever said like that to Minji you babo! Don't worry Minji-ah, we will protect you. Remember? We are your besties ^^ We will kick his off keke~ Don't worry ^^ tonight, you'll forget that stupid word that keep echo-ing in your head and enjoy the night *winks

 MJ : YAY you guys are DAEBAK! Saranghe chingu-ya! <3 <3 

And for the last time, I throw the paper back to them. They replied to me by a big smile. Then I look at Gikwang and gave him my sarcastic smile. He looked away from me and sighed loudly, enough for me to hear.

                "Kim Minji! What are you doing? Please concentrate on what I'm teaching or else you'll stay in the class during recess with me" Ms. Song, the Maths teacher yelled at me angrily making the whole class starting to laugh quietly.

                "Neh, seonsaengnim. Mianei" I said.

                   *Damn you, Maths teacher* I thought and continue concentrating on the subject.

~Gikwang's p.o.v~

                One subject left before recess and it's really boring. I hate Maths. I was about to concentrate after looking at her for almost the entire day when I noticed that Ms. High-Tempered (that's what I called her since I don't know her name) took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it then threw it to her friend. I was so curious that everytime the paper gets back to her, I tried to take a peek on it but she keep on covered it. There's once she forgot to cover it and I immediately read it when she's 'enjoying' writing.

             She wrote "MJ : Not now but tchh he looked like a pathetic I hate him. FOREVER HATING HIM!"

After I saw/read that I felt sad and pissed-off at the same time but like always, I ignored it. Although she didn't mention who but I know it was me.

                    *So she hates me huh? Great! But what's her name?! I need to know her name so that I can embarrass her more. I only know "MJ". That's what she wrote her name on the paper. Haish! I felt sad* I thought and then I continue looking at her.

Just by looking at her made my heart jumping so fast. I don't know why I keep looking at her, but to be honest, she looks beautiful. After she finished chat-paper-ing with her friends, she looked at me and then smirked. I just looked away and sighed. 

                "Kim Minji! What are you doing? Please concentrate on what I'm teaching or else you'll stay in the class during recess with me" Ms. Song yelled at Ms. High-Tempered.

                "Neh, seonsaengnim. Mianei" she said lazily.

                    *Atlast!, I know her name. Kim Minji, Kim Minji. Wait for your punishment~* I thought and smirked.

End of Gikwang's p.o.v

Recess time...

                The bell has rung and you, quickly took out the cookies that Sunhee gave to you this morning and ate it as you walked clumsily to the canteen with of course, no other than Haeyoung and Sunhee. When you arrived at the canteen, you and Haeyoung immediately line up to take some food to eat while Sunhee, searching places to sit.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

                Damn my ankle hurt so much. I walked clumsily to the canteen as I ate the cookies that Sunhee gave me. It was superb delicious. When I arrived at the canteen, I lined up with Haeyoung to take some food. After that, I walked carefully so that my drink on my tray won't spill. But when I almost near walking to our sitting place that Sunhee reserved, someone was pushing me from the back making my food tray spill on my clean white school sleeve shirt and I fell down, AGAIN. Everyone is laughing at me including Beast members, who laugh the most. When I looked at my back, I know who did this. It was him again, that ing bastard Lee Gikwang.

                "YAAHHH! What the are you doing?! Why did you do that?! Ughhh!" I yelled at him as I tried to sweep away the food on my clothes using my hands.

                "Don't you remember what I told you in the class this early morning? Your punishment~ Well, that's what you get when you messed with the wrong person" He then smirked and laugh as he walked away with his Beast members.

I can only sigh and control my temper. When I was about to get up, luckily Sunhee immediately come to me and help me to get up.

                "Gwenchanna?" she said worriedly

                "Neh, don't worry" I said weakly as I can feel my ankle hurt like hell.

                "Let me help you to bring you to Mr. Kim Daejun's office to get a new clothes" she said and smiled.

Haeyoung and Sunhee help me getting a new clothes for me before recess time ends at Mr. Kim's office. After I've change my clothes, the three of us immediately get into the class before the bell ring. When I enter the class, I saw him talking to his friends happily which made me want to puke seeing his happiness. I sigh for the millionth time today, and walked carefully to my seat. For the rest of the time at school, I have to bear with him sitting next to me. I have to make myself look comfortable. I really hate him. *UGH*

                 When the school ends, Haeyoung already get back to home since she's excited about sleepover at my house while Sunhee still in the library studying. Usually, both of them will company me walking home from school when I'm in this terrible condition. My right ankle are really hurt but I just ignored it like I always do.

                    *Damn you Lee Gikwang, because of you, I have to suffer this hurtful ankle. AHH why you have to exist in this Earth?!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay updated! ;D

Chapter three completed! 

Please comment and subcribe me! ^^