Sleepover and Confessions

Do you?

          After school, Sunhee and Haeyoung will come and sleepover at your house as you requested. When both of them arrived at your house, as you expected, Haeyoung brought her clothes like she'll be staying at your house for months while Sunhee, she just brought little clothes enough for two days.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

           "Yah Haeyoungie, why you bring a lots of clothes?! Are you going to stay here for months? Haishh" I half-yelled at her which making her pouted and welcomed them inside.

She does look cute when she pouted to be honest but she denied because she's low self-esteem. The three of us step into the living room, which is full with my family picture, two beige coloured sofa, a cofee table, a big HD television and a big crystal chandelier hanging up above at the ceiling.

           "Mianei, I accidentally bring a lot of clothes because I'm just being too excited and I couldn't hide it. Besides, it's my second time having a sleepover at a friend's house! And wow, your house is beautiful Minji-ah!" she said and then she jumps around and bear hug me, along with Sunhee.

           "I-I ca-can't bre-breath guys! Please-st-stop it!" I shouted and both of them let go of me and they made a sad face which very adorable making me want to pinch their cheeks.

           "Mianata Minji-ah, please don't be mad. We're just being too excited" said Sunhee, still doing that sad face.

           "Arasseo, ppali ppali go upstairs and bring you own bags, don't ask for my help!" I said as I stick my tounge out like a 5 year old kid then giggled and ran upstairs.

           "Wait for us! Yah!" both of them shout at the same time.

Sunhee made it first to get to upstairs then followed by Haeyoung who's struggling to bring her big bags up to my room. I decided to let them sleep in my bedroom instead of the guest room because it will be fun to have three people in one room instead of one people in one separate room. When both of them entered my room, they just stand there in awed and let their jaws open looking around my purple bedroom.

           "Wahhh~" both of them said in unison.

           "Stop looking and sit here!" I said fake-angrily and hold my laughter.

They walked towards me and jumped into the bed.

           "Nice looking bedroom here you got, missy" Haeyoung said and crossed her legs sitting on my bed.

           "Yeah whatever thanks so what do we do today?" I asked lazily.

               "Hmm can we cook something cause I can hear my stomach singing softly" she said and rubbed her tummy.

           "Hah! No problem! We shall start now!" Haeyoung said and headed down with us.

At the kitchen, we were fighting about what to cook for dinner. At the end, we end up making Ddukbokki. Thank god the ingredient that we need is complete thanks to my servant who bought it all quickly. Cooking Ddukbokki was quiet easy, but when Haeyoung started to play with the vegetables, it become a MESS. We throw and throw the leftovers vegetables to each other. It was really fun. Then we ate all the Ddukbokki hungrily like a monster.

     After eating, we all headed up to our room and sit on the bed. All of us stay relax and silent untill Sunhee spoke.

          "Hey guys, I want to confess something" then she made a poker face.

          "WHAT?!" both me and Haeyoung shout in unison making me and her look at each other.

Sunhee just stayed silent for awhile, making me becoming impatient since she said the word 'confess'

          "Yah Sunhee-ah, ppali tell us!" I said annoyingly.

She hestitate at first then she said "I think I like that Yoon Dujun guy, or more likely to say, love? I'm not sure" and she looked away as she rubbed at the back of her neck.

Haeyoung and me just sitting here, in shock.

          "Well I always stalk him in the class or at the football field since he likes to play football but the thing is he's so arrogant. He don't even look at me so I guess I just like him secretly" she continued sadly.

          "Aww don't worry, just bear with it. All the Beast members are like that, arrogant and they only like girls with fame" Haeyoung said and patted Sunhee's back.

          "Hmpph since Sunhee just confess on love-ing someone, I think I want to confess something too, about liking someone, but not loving" she said then took a breath and continue "I-I think I like the cool guy, he's one of the Beast too what's his name?"

          "Ahhh the cool guy Yong Junhyung?" I said curiously.

          "Aigoo Haeyoungie don't know her own crush's name what a babo" Sunhee giggled and Haeyoung sending her a death glare.

          "Err yeah, I think that's his name. I always look at him whenever I can cause most of the time Sunhee keep talking at me tch" she said looking at Sunhee and laughed awkwardly.

          "Waa I don't know our Haeyoungie would like someone like that! A cool and handsome guy" I poked Haeyoung's arm and laugh.

          "Shut.the..up" She said scarily with make my hairs going up.

          "Come one, we're just joking" Sunhee said and poked Haeyoung's cheeks.

          "Whatever haish, so what about you Minji-ah? Do you like someone too? Me and Sunhee already confess so it's you turn now" Haeyoung asked and turned to look at me, so do Sunhee.

Both of them stare at me, waiting for my reply.

          "Err I don't like anybody, I just love my appa" I half lied and gave them my confident smile.

I don't know whether I like Gikwang or not because everytime I looked at him or he look at me, I can feel my heart going crazy. And also I don't know whether should I tell them or not.

          "Aww don't lie Minji-ah, we know that you're lying. Come on, just tell us. Uh-oh, don't say that you don't trust us?! Omo~" Sunhee said dramatically.

          "Anni anni I really trust you guys! I just have to comfirm whether I like him or not! Haish, I don't know why everytime I looked at Gikwang, my heartbeat beats faster than usual. Don't you think it's weird or something?" I asked and sighed.

          "Aww that's something and that something means you fell in love with him! KYAA Minji-ah you like that bastard Lee Gikwangie!" Haeyoung said spazzing.

          "Yeah yeah Haeyoungie said true! I watched on drama that when you're in love, you heart would go like this, dup dap dup dap!" She said as she show how the 'crazy' heart beats.

She make a heart sign by using her hands and put her hands on her chest and then her chest move back and forth along with her hands which is a heart sign.

          "Ah nonsense! I don't know what to say haish can we just go watch some movies downstairs?" I said half-yelled then walked downstairs without waiting their answer.

          "Tch, I know she really love Gikwang, It's just she ignore it keke" Sunhee whispered to Haeyoung which enough for me to hear as they walked out the room.

          "Yah babos! I heard that!" I shout from the living room.

It's early night-time and we're still watching movies. We should watch it during late night-time but I accidentally said that to avoid more questions from Haeyoung and Sunhee. The three of us watched movies until 9.35 p.m then we ate chinese food, which we ordered the food outside and then all of us played the new Monopoly that use credit card instead of money which was very interesting. At 1.00 a.m in the morning strike, all of us drove to sleep~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated in just one day guys! \(^^)/

Uh-oh sleepover was really fun right?! keke~

Do enjoy, comment and subscribe yeah?

Weeee ^^v