School Starts

Do you?

 

~Kim Minji's p.o.v (you)~

         'Ring ring ring ring~!' the alarm clock ring-ing showing that it is already 7.00 in the morning

         "AHHH WTF THIS ALARM CLOCK IS SO ANNOYING!" I yelled with half-awake condition.

I rolled my body a bit to the side of my bed and stretched my hand to shut the alarm clock when suddenly I fell from bed making me fully awake "ouchhh". I go to bathroom to take a quick refreshing shower and then wear my school uniforms. Red short skirts and white short sleeve shirt with red necktie. I tied my hair into long cute ponytail and then pack my bags. After that, I rushed to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. Eggs with sausage and of course, with milk. I have a habit of drinking milk since I was little.

             It was 7.35 a.m, so I decided to come early since I've been missing my besties so badly. I've already called them to come early to school today so that we can have 'our time' a bit longer. After 15 minutes walking to school, I've finally arrived at my school

                *wahhh~ can't wait to see Haeyoung and Sunhee!* I thought happily and smiled.

As I step into the school, I decided to go to school garden to pluck some flowers (well since I love flowers kekeke) Along the path towards the school garden, I can see a lots of beautiful flower. Since the school's garderner are not around, I quickly pluck this beautiful white flower and put it in my bag.

When I enter my class, It's just me, Haeyoung, Sunhee and a few nerdy/geeky students are in the class

                *great! the ing queenkas haven't arrived yet and we shall start our relaxing time*

Usually, the queenkas will make noisy and make trouble. I took a seat at the back of Haeyoung and Sunhee and next to my seat is empty. Haeyoung and Sunhee are sitting second last row so that's mean I'm at the last row so that I can sleep whenever I want.           

             "Annyeong Minji-ahh! Bogoshippo!" Both Haeyoung and Sunhee yelled to me and smiled.

             "Haeyoungie, Sunhee-ah, neomu bogoshippo-sso! Annyeong!" I smile widely and we talked about how worse our holiday was. 

After awhile, the class started to fill up and surprisingly, there are six empty seats

                *eh? where's the other six student? Hmm maybe they are new students* I thought.

             "Minji-ah, who do you think the new student will be like? I hope all of them are guys kekeke" Haeyoung said and giggle quietly 

             "Tch, whatever. I really hate it when it comes to guys, guys are so negative thinking" I said and rolled my eyes

             "Yah! Not all boys are negative thinking! Some of them are nice, sweet ahh.. when I can find my own man?" Sunhee pouted.

              Both me and Haeyoung are just laughing out loud.Suddenly, our class teacher, Ms. Lee, enters the class with *WHOA* six good-looking guys or should I say, HOT but too bad I'm not really interested in them. The class started to whispering to each other and make some noises, especially the queekas. When I looked at Haeyoung, she smiled like an idiot and Sunhee, just do a poker face but inside I know she's just excited as Haeyoung. The six guys introduced themselves as BEAST/B2ST. 

            *what a lame name group* I thought.

The first one to introduced himself is Yang Yoseob then followed by Son Dongwoon, Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung, Yong Junhyung and the last one, Lee Gikwang. I don't know why when it comes to Gikwang, my heart would felt uneasy or weird. It's just beats faster than usual but I ignored it.

              "So, they were called Beast.. Wait, isn't that group that make trouble and they have a bad attitude? And and that Lee Gikwang was the one with the most bad attitude?! Oh damn I should avoid them from getting into trouble" I mumbled quietly and softly so that nobody can't hear.

             The six of them are still standing infront until Ms. Lee asked them to take those empty seat then I realized Gikwang was staring at me for a long time and he just smirked. I rolled my eyes to him. The seat next to me was empty

                *Oh no, don't sit next to me!*

             Too late, Gikwang already seated next to me and I noticed that he smiled devilishly. 

~Gikwang's p.o.v~

               As I introduced myself (the last one) I looked at a girl that caught my eyes. She's really pretty but I'm sure she just like the other girls, s and . I'm gonna make sure she lives miserablely just to have some fun. When she caught I'm staring her for a long time, I just smirk and she just rolled her eyes.

                *eh? I thought she would be happy and be spazzing around to see a hot guy like me staring at her but I guess this would be interesting keke*

               I walked slowly towards her and seated next to her. I smiled devishly for my victory to get started to make her life miserable.

~Minji's p.o.v (you)~

               Starting from today, I know my life would be miserable.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh, what would happened to you and Gikwang? O.o

Is he gonna make your life miserable or happy?

Be patient and I'll update soon for Chapter two yeah? ^^

Do subscribe and comment yeah?! Kamsahamnida! ^^v  *bear hugs*