CHAPTER 2: Baby Good Night [M]

Made To Love You Special~

 

WARNING!
Rated H scene

[Please skip if you are not comfortable with this or you are under-age]


 

 

He unlocks the door and push it opens. Chaerin was about to walk in when suddenly Jiyong stop her and sweep her off her feet. She shriek a little with the sudden moves.

 

“Yah! You scared me!” she lightly hit his chest.

 

He just giggles to her and push the door closed with his feet, as he still caries Chaerin with his hands. He looks down and her and smirk when he feel she wraps her hand around his neck. She looks at him and was smiling.

 

“What do you think you are doing?” She asked while he carries her to the room.

                “Carrying my bride?” he answered in questionnaire tone.

 

She giggles and looks at the bed, as they were approaching it. He lightly tossed her onto the bed. She giggles. He climbs up the bed and was on her top before he lies down and lightly peck her. She wraps her arms around her when he deepens his kiss.

 

His hand slid down to her and he touches the hem of the dress when she suddenly pushed him. Being unwarned, he was pushed away and he rolls next to her.

 

“Yah! This dress is expensive! I’ll not let you ruin it” she shrieked as she stand up and adjusted the dress.

                “Argh… It’s not like you’ll wear it again another time. Just let me rip it off for you” he tries to pull the cloth.

 

She slaps his hand off and pulls the dress back and steps few back away. He groans in protest and then pouts. She giggles. She walks back to the bed and bow down a bit, to the level of his who are sitting on the bed now.

 

“Be patient…” she said as she kissed his head and giggles.

                “I’ve wait patiently enough for four months, you know” he pouts and folded his arms in front of his chest.

 

She just grins to it and walks to the bathroom. Leaving the disappointed Jiyong sitting on the bed, pouting and groaning. He lay on the bed on his back, his hand in between his legs as he rolls himself around the bed in annoyance. What took her so long?

 

“Uhh…. Yeobooo~~~” he heard her cooed.

 

He quickly rolls to face the bathroom door. His jaw drops, eyes widen and he automatically sat on the bed. He blinks his eyes for few times before slowly his lip curves up to form a smirk.

She giggles at his reactions as she folded her arms in front of her chest. She wiggles her brows and he smirks to her as he his lips. Oh, he looks like a cute ert man. She thoughts.

 

“Come over here, baby” he said and waves his index finger to her.

 

She giggles again before ily, doing her catwalk and walks to him with her hand on her hips. She placed one of her legs on the bed and knee down to him. She smirks and lifts up his chins using her right hand.

 

“Like what you see?” she said and smirked to him.

                “Yup, so loving it” he answered before pulling her for a kiss.

 

The kiss was starting with passionate to hunger kiss. Oh well, you know what I mean, I don’t need to write it here.

As they were battling for domination, he adjusted her position in between his feet as his hand move downwards to her , massaging it between the thin clothes of the see through red lingerie she was wearing. She moans into his mouth as he cups both s and massage it roughly.

 

He down to her tongue and taste all of her mouths before going down to her jaws. He trace her jaw with his lips slightly opens and breathes onto her skin. She moans lightly as he trace down to her neck. She arched her head back a bit to allow more space for him. He and kisses her neck and goes down to her collarbone.

 

His kisses went down to her chest and he her chest before slowly pulls the straps down to reveal her bare . He her , full before he went to her s, circling her s while his other hand cups her abandoned . She moans lightly and breathes hard as he and nibbling and thumbing her s.

 

“Enough” she whispers before she pushes him, making him fall on his back.

 

She climbs up on him and looks at him and peels of his tuxedo. He pushes himself up a bit to pull out the tuxedo and she giggles on how impatient he is. Her hand traces his jaws, down to his neck before she loosens the tie and pulls it off. He just lies on his back, watching her doing or the striping.

 

She ed his shirt as she leans down and kisses him from his neck, down to his collarbone as she ed it. She tucks out the shirt and peels the shirt to the side before she kisses down to his chest and to his tummy. He giggles because it is tickling.

 

She eyes him before she stick her tongue out and his navel, around his tummy and slowly tracing her tongue up to his chest. He groans for it as he arched himself back a bit because of excitement. She kisses his chest one more before he went to his s, and his s, teasing it the way he just now.

 

His chest went up and down more. He groans because of the painful feeling of his groins growing and stuffing in his pants. He was about to roll them when Chaerin pushed him back on to his back and peels off the tees he was wearing.

 

“Urgh, stop teasing me Chae…” he begged.

 

She giggles and gives her last on his s before she pulls away, with a strand following from to his .

 

“I don’t taste enough of you yet”
She answered as she moves down a bit her hand touching his groins and he groans.

 

She her lips and walks up her hand to his pant buttons before it and his pants. He lifts up his to let her slide down the pants. She pulls the pants down and pulls it away from his feet and throws it through her shoulders. She climbs up him back and touch his groins, playing it as she it between the cloths of the boxer he was wearing.

 

He bites his lips in pleasure. He doesn’t know why but he just like the way she was teasing. He never been dominated in bed before and he doesn’t like being dominated by someone else. But this time, he likes it and he allows her to do all she wants. He just can’t keep his eyes away from eyeing her as their eyes met every time she looks up in between her kisses and .

 

She kiss his tummy back as she pulls his boxer down together with her kisses. His lil brother free and was already hard for her. She pulls the boxer down and pulls it away from him. She looks up at him and giggles once more before she slowly touches the head of his lil brother and he groans to her.

 

“Should I it?” she asked as she wraps her fingers around it and slowly it.

                “Gosh! Oh my God! Are you sure you only did it once with me?” He suddenly asked in between her .

 

“Yeah. Why? You didn’t believe me? Oh well, you are too drunk to remember anyway”
she smirk and tighten her grips and fasten her .

                “Urgh! Slow it down!”

 

She slows down and look up at him and smirks. He groans and moans in pleasure as she keep on him, without or tasting his lil brother.

 

“Do you want me to it?” she asked one more time as she eyes with his pre-.

                “Why you need to ask?”

“Because I never taste it and I wonder should I used my mouth too?”

 

She asked with aegyo as she tilts her head to the right and look at his face with her puppy eyes. He groans and giggles before lift his body up and lies on his elbow. He can’t help when she keep her , making him on the edge. He let himself out as he into her hands. She looks surprised as she slides her hands up with the in her hand. She looks at him and he shook his head before grabbing her wrist and pulls her other hand and rolls them off, changing their position.

 

“You tease too much. Now, shall I?” he smirks as he caught her lips and kissed it.

 

The kiss deepen and she gasp before he slide his tongue into her mouths. He all over , tasting inside her cheeks, around her tongue before he battles with her tongue, it. His hands can’t wait but slide on her , massaging it and punches her s from the rough thin cloth of the lingerie.

 

He pulls down the clothes and start nibbling her s. He let go of her lip and her neck before going down and flick her with his tongue few times before he and and circles her s. His index finger and thumbs press her other and pinching it and nibbling it. Making her moans and her s hard.

 

His hand slide down and lift the lingerie up and pulls it away from her and throw it behind him before he lay back down to taste both of her full breathes with his mouth once again. Once he teased enough for the night on her s, his lips moves lower to her tummy, he kisses all around her tummy before on her navel, making a sounds as she moans harder.

 

He her tummy as his hand slide down into her g-string, rubbing her from the already wet cloths. She moans in pleasure as she arched herself back a bit. He went up back to her as she kiss it once more before his finger slide the thongs to the side and touches her ’s skin, making her stuttered.

 

He went up to her lips, caught it once again and lower lips as his hand brushed along the slit of the and find her s before he thumbing her , making her moans into his mouth. He chuckles and keeps on teasing her s as he rubs it harder and her legs shake and her lips shivered.

 

He let go of her before pulling the thong. He pulls away from her lips as he slide her underwear down and throws it away. He pushed her legs apart more as he take a better look onto her . She blushed before hides it with her hands.

 

“Yah! Don’t stare!” she yells as she blushed harder.

 

He giggles and pulls her hand away but she hides it back.

 

“Don’t hide. You are so perfect. I want to see all of you”

 

He smirks once again before lean down back, pinning her wrist with his hand and pulls her hand up as he kissed onto her womanhood. She giggles a bit. He let go of her hand and touch her womanhood before pushing her legs apart more, caressing her thighs as he kisses and the slit of her . Making her moans more. She tries to surpass it by breathing harder and bite her lips.

 

He her s before circling it and it. His finger enters her as he and her . Making her stuttered and let out a long moan. He smirks as his finger moves inside her. He can feel her wall clenched around his fingers as he keep on her while on her . He s her harder and and her harder.

 

Few more , her walls clenched and she can’t help but squirt herself out. He thumbs her while looking up at her as she squirts. It’s the first time he makes a woman pleasured up till that state and he was satisfied with his job as he mentally praised himself.

 

She can’t take it as he keep on thumbing her , making her stand on her elbow and grabs his hand, pushed it away from her. She panted for air as she let the last drop fall out from her. She used her elbow to support her as she breathes hard, demanding for air. She glares at him who was now looking at her with a naughty smirk on his face.

 

He was about to touch her again when she slap his hand away.

 

“Stop touching.” She glared, warning.

 

He giggles and climbs back up to her as she scoots back a bit until her head hit the head board. He giggles and traps her between his hands.

 

“Now, where you want to run? You have made me this hard. Now be responsible” he whispers onto her ears as he pulls her legs up, positioning himself in between her.

 

She gasps when he, with one move, into her. Even it’s not her first time; it’s still painful as she hasn’t had any after that. The abortion is the last thing she let things enter herself. And now, his hard lil brother is all in her and he can’t help but clenching her wall, adjusting to his size.

 

He looks into her eyes. She nodded, giving him the signal to move inside her. He pulls himself out and enters back. He moves his hips to moves himself in her. He supports himself using his palms as he moves inside her. She can’t help but moans to his name.

 

“Ngghh… Jiyong… Oh my God…” she moans and bites her lips because of the pleasure.

 

He moves faster as he panted for air and his body is all sweat.

 

“Ngghh… God, Jiyong, faster….” She demands.

 

He groans and pushed her feet up, making her knee up to the side of her . He increased his speed and moving more and more inside her as he groans her name.

“Oh… … Chae… You are so tight…. God damn it, clenched more!” he demand.

 

She closed her eyes and bites her lips as he moves faster in her. Few more and she can’t help but to be on the edge of the line.

 

“Argh—Ji—babe—I—can’t take it—anymore—argh!” she stuttered.

                “Ngghh—Me too” he answered.

 

Few more minutes, as he moves his hips faster and penetrates all of him inside her, he groans a bit and bite his lips as he explode in her. Making her moans together with him and he can feel that she with him. He keep on moving his hips as he loads all of his inside her. He stops moving and collapsed on top of her, supporting himself with his elbow.

 

 He leaned his forehead on her and they both breathed hard, asking for air. His sweat drops on her and she reached her hand up and wipes his sweat with her thumbs. They look into each other eyes before she giggles and brushed her nose on him lightly.

 

“You are so cute, you know…” she whispers to him before pecks his lip.

                “What? I’m not cute, I’m bosheta!” he argued.

“No—You are so cute! Ke’ai! Hen hen heeeen ke’ai~~” she cooed.

                “FINE!”

 

He pouted and she laughs, making her eyes turns into a slit. He smiles and peck her lips. He pulls himself out and flip next to her on the bed and wraps his hand around her waist. He pulls her and snuggles her.

She snuggle his head on his chest as she scent in his sweaty smell. It’s a warm smell.

He tightens his hugs around her and scents in her smell. She was so warm in his hug and she smells delicious. He smirks before he kiss her head and close his eyes.

She pulled up the half wet blanket up and covers their bodies up to her chest. She rests her nose on her chest and closes her eyes.

 

“Good night, dampiyon…”

                “Good night, puin…”

 

 

 

 


NOTES:

Oh well, I'm quite dissappointed that I have less subscriber following this fics. I'm not going to let it be rated H since this not going to be fully H. Just a few parts. Please take notes on the warning.

Anyway, thank you  @tunfish  for you support and words. Gosh, I'm all worked up for another update.

Ddooddoong~~! It's my first *blushed* I didn't proofread this because it's too embarasing to reread *red cheek*
Please forgive me if it is too long and too much words. Grr~~ it's my first so please comment on how it is, okay?

And have you notice the poster I request specially for this fics? Gosh. It's my first time using and request poster. It's awesome! Since I love gifs so much, let me presents you one of my favorit gifs today... *drums roll* Oh wait, see, Chaerin is smiling for us!

 

 

HERE YOU GO!

Okay, nosebleed. It's 5 am here and I'm still up for this chapter. So yeah, please don't bash me too much, okay? Going to sleep now. Gutbum~~