CHAPTER 3: The Morning After

Made To Love You Special~

 

He opens his eyes and yawns before he stretches his arms. He blinks for few times before he looks to his right. Aish, no one. He complaints mentally. He closed his eyes back and was about to drift back to sleep when suddenly someone pulls the hotel’s curtains over, letting the sunlight invades all over the room. He groans in dissatisfaction.

 

“Jiji… Wake up!!”

 

A soothes woman voice interrupted him as she slams her body onto the bed beside him. He groans and pulls the blanket over his face. The woman giggles as she wraps her hand around his waist. He just let she hugs him as he smiles under the blanket. It was still like a dream to him. If it’s a dream, he never wants to wake up.

 

“Jiyong-ah! Don’t be lazy~ we need to get ready now or we will miss our plane!” she cooed.

 

This time the woman didn’t give him any chance as she forcefully pulls the blanket over his body and she rolls him until he off the bed, hitting the floor.

 

“OUCH!!” he whines.

                “Serve you right! Now get up and go take a shower!” his woman nags again.

 

His woman. Oh, how loveable the sound is. He groans and lazily moves to a sitting position on the floor. He blinks a few times, trying to adjust himself with the light room now as he brushes both of his eyes with his hands. He opens his eyes and he saw his woman is kneeing on the bed, smiling at him. Oh, what another good morning he had today.

 

He smiles at her as he stands up, leans forward and gives her a good morning kiss. She giggles and pushes his chest.

 

“Good morning” he said as he winks to her.

                “Good morning Ji… Now go and shower”

 

She quickly pushes him on his chest. He turns around to walks to the bathroom. Suddenly he stops, walks backwards without turning his body, arch a bit and pecks her lips once again.

 

“YAH! Haish—Jinjja! Jiyong! Shower! Now!”

 

She forcefully pushes him on his back until they reached the bathroom. He giggles happily.

 

“Wanna take a shower with me?”

                “Yah! No way!”

 

She quickly pushes him into the bathroom and pulls the door to shut it. She can hear he is laughing happily inside the bathroom before minutes later, the sound of the shower can be heard. She giggles on the memories as she walks back to the bed.

 

She did the bed and pick up all the clothes on the floor and puts it in a laundry bag. Satisfied with her works, she walks back to the dining table and waits for him while reading the newspaper that the hotel’s server brought in with their breakfast.

 

“What’s hot?”

He asked as he walks to the table, fully clothes in a faded jeans and v-neck t-shirt. He approach her seat and hugs her from behind, giving a light peck on her cheeks as he grabs a slice of bread on the table. He munches the bread and walks to his seat.

 

“Ah, nothing hot. Just our wedding pictures and stuff”

She placed the newspaper on the side of the table. She picks up the jug of orange juice and pours into his glass. He nodded and took the newspaper and read it.

 

“Woah! You look pretty in the pictures”

                “What? No—I look fat! Can’t you see the thick waist line I had there? Tch!” she pouted.

“Nope. I see no wrong. All perfect!” he looks up at her and winks.

                “Yah! Tch! Now eat faster or we will be late.” she blushed and scrunched her nose.

 

He giggles and placed down the newspaper. Obediently follows his wife order and eat up his breakfast.

 

-----

 

“Really? Is one week enough for you?”

Lee Minho jokes as he looks at Jiyong and winks with full of meaning.

 

“Yah! Oppa! What are you trying to teach my husband?”

Chaerin shouted as she pulls Jiyong closer next to her and frowned to Minho.

 

Minho just giggled to her and stuck his tongue out. She scrunched her nose and looked at her parents who are sending them away today. They are going to, oh well, ya guess, honeymoon of course. Duh!

 

“Aigoo—this time omma able to sent you for your honeymoon. It’s such an honor for me. I’m so touched…”

Yes again, she fakes a tear and wipes it. Ah, this dramatic mother she had here. And his father suddenly follows her as he nodded and wipes his fake tear to. She scrunched her face in annoyance.

 

“Aish—I think you both watched drama too much”

She complaints and giggles. Jiyong wraps his arms around her neck and giggles too on how cute her parents look. He faced his parents and hugs his mom.

 

“We are going now. We will back in a week. Don’t worry, we are not running away.”

He patted his mother shoulders as his mother wraps her arms around his waist. They walk together to the boarding gate.

 

----

 

Chaerin sat next to Jiyong on the first class board. She pulls up the blanket and was about to drift to sleep when he suddenly wraps his arms around her shoulders and kissed her head.

 

“Jiyong—I’m trying to sleep here…” she giggles and nestled her head on his chest.

                “What? I didn’t say you can’t sleep” he giggles.

 

A few minutes of silent when suddenly Jiyong squeezed her shoulders and kiss her head again.

 

“Waeyo?” she asked with closed eyes.

                “I wonder why you keep on calling me Jiyong?”

“Because that’s your name… or you want me to call you Jingyo?” she pulls herself away and look at him.

                “What? Jingyo? No… Not jingyo… Call me o-p-p-a” he spells.

 

She giggles and checks him out from the corner of her eyes. She giggles again and looks at him. She scrunched her nose and lifts her right brow. She shook her head.

 

“Nope. I don’t want too”

                “Waeyo? ~~” He cooed.

“Kekeke~ because you are too cute to be call oppa” she answered and lay back her head and closed her eyes.

                “Yah! I’ve told you I’m not cute. I’m handsome” he protested.

 

She just giggled and ignored him as she slowly drifted to sleep and she can still he mumbled something next to her.

 

----

 

“Aaaa~~ This is awesome!!” she squealed as they reached their hotel room.

 

She walks to the big windows and check the nice view of the Venice city. He paid the workers some tip as he closed the door behind him. He walks to her who are still observing and mesmerizing over the nice romantic view of the Venice city.

 

If before they had their first night in Paris too, he decided to take her for a honeymoon to here, Paris too. He hugs her from behind and planes a few kisses on her shoulder before placing his chin on it.

 

“Oppa, komawo—“she whispers.

 

He was stunned with her sudden nickname to him and he smiles in happiness. He kissed her jaws and her neck and tightens his hugs around her waist.

 

“No, I’m the one who should thank you”

                “Waeyo?”

“Because you accept this foolish man who did broke your heart many times before”

                “Ah… Anni… I’m the one who should thanked”

 

She turns her body over and placed her hands on his waist. He lifts his left brows, asking.

 

“Because you still want me despite my disability” she said as she snuggles onto his chest.

                “I’m the one who is fault… I’m sorry”

“No… I’m the one who is careless”

He giggles and placed his chin on her head as he wraps his arms around her.

 

“We should forget about the past. It’s already happened” he whispers.

She just nodded in replies.

 

“This time around, let us starts a new book and writes down a new diary” she nodded.

 

“I’m thank as long you are by my side and keep calling me ‘oppa’ using your aegyo”

She snuggles into his hugs and blushed a bit.

 

“Yah! Don’t tease me. Or I won’t call you oppa anymore” she threatened.

He just giggles and squeezes her.

 

“So, what is our plan for today?”

She asked as she pulls away.

 

“Hmm… today?”

He acted like he was thinking as he placed his right hand on his chin, tapping his chin, and thinking. He looks down at her who was waiting for his answer. He giggles and leans down, kissed her on her lips.

 

“We’ll be going nowhere. Just staying in the bed up until tomorrow. That’s our today plan”

He smirks when he saw she blush a bit. She hits his chest and he grabs her wrist. He leans on for another kiss and this time, the kiss went longer and deeper.

 

 



 

Notes:
Oh well, because some of you asking for the morning after. Oh, I'm at writing this chapter. Sorry if its just a short update...

Since I'm planning to make this story just a short few chapters so yeah, the story will move in a faster path and no! I won't write down here about their honeymoon. Gosh, let them have some space now okay? Kkk~

Anyway, thank you for your guys ongoing support and comments. Gosh! I'm all flattered. Ah! And I'm embarassed that I have something misspelled on the chapter? Ohmaigaadd-- That's embarassing *Blush* *Hide my face in a hole*

Anyway, I'm going to be more dedicate before start studying after the Christmas. Yorrobeon, kamsahabnida~~ XOXO