CHAPTER 5: Moody Chaerin

Made To Love You Special~

 

She opens her eyes and blink for a few times, trying to absorb the sudden change of light. She groans in anger and rolls herself to look at the other side. Empty. She groans in dissatisfaction. Today is another day that she woke up without him.

 

Jiyong went to the Japan again for some endorsement shooting. She groans again before rolling in the bed for a few rolls as she hugs her giant rillakuma again. Lately she was a bit sensitive. Like now, she feel like crying when she saw he was nowhere to be seen after she wakes up. She looks up to the ceiling.

 

She was about to sob when suddenly her phone rings, screaming for attention. She groans before scoot to the bed side table, reaching her phone. And her mood change again, she smiles and giggles happily like a love sick school girl. She quickly taps on the screen and brings the phone to her ear.

 

“Oppa~~~” she cooed happily.

                “Jagiya~~~” he cooed back.

“Don’t imitate me~” she complaints and pouts.

                “Kekeke~ I’m not. What makes you so happy today?”

“Wae? Am I always a moody woman in the morning?”

                “No, but since last two days when I’m gone, you always yelled in annoyance when you greet me”

“Really?” she didn’t remember that she did that. Mood swinger.

                “Just forget about it. Just woke up?”

“Deh… how about you?”

                “I wake up like an hour ago. I’m now my way for the shooting”

“Oh really? Work hard and do well, okay oppa?”

                “But I don’t feel like working today~~” he cooed.

“Waeyo?”

                “Because I miss you already, jagiya-ah”

“Yah!” she blushed and giggled.

                “Are you blushing now?”

“No~~”

                “Gotcha!”

“Yah! Oppa! Shut up or I won’t talk to you for the whole day!” she warned.

                “Noo~~ Araseo, I won’t said anything. Ah, we are almost there. I’ll call you once I’m finished, araseo? Take care jagiya… Saranghae~” he said before send her a flying kiss over the line.

“Nado saranghae” Chaerin replied before hang up.

 

She looks at her phone, smiling. Few minutes later, she starts rolling on the bed with her phone on her chest as she squealing happily. Gosh, she really did look like a love struck school girl. When she realized what she was doing, she froze. She slapped her head, hard that it makes a loud sound.

 

“Ouch!” she brushed her burning forehead.

 

She quickly sat on the bed.

What was I’m doing? I look like an idiot.

 

She mentally slapped herself. She slammed her back on to the bed again when suddenly she froze, sit up, jump off the bed and runs to the bathroom.

 

-------------

 

“Unnie, why you look so pale?” Minzy asked when Chaerin walks into the store.

                “Nothing. Just my tummy didn’t feel so good. I keep running back and forth to the bathroom” she complaints.

 

Minzy looked up at her, observing before squinted her eyes.

 

“Since when did you get these symptoms?”

                “Just today”

“Oh, araseo” Minzy replied and back to do her works.

 

“Wait, unnie, did you realize that lately you are such a mood swinger?”

                “Ya mean?”

“I mean, lately you are a lil bit more sensitive. And I didn’t mean about your clean freak here”

                “Then?”

“Hmmm… I don’t know”

                “Make sure you know what to say before said it”

“Aigoo~~ See… Before you are sad, now you are mad”

 

Minzy ignores her and walks out from the office. Chaerin stares at her as she exited the room.

 

Wait, what does she tries to say?

 

----------

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” she answered the phone lazily without reading who’s the caller.

                “Jagiya!!”

“Ah, oppa…” she called back, still in such a lazy tone.

                “Waeyo? You didn’t sound excited like always”

“Nothing, I’m not in mood today”

                “Not in mood? Are you having your periods?”

“Anni… I’m not”

                “Then?”

“Nothing…”

                “Are you tired?”

“Maybe…”

                “Haish, what with all the cold answered?”

“No…”

                “Araseo araseo, I’ll hang up now. Don’t forgot to eat your dinner alright? I’m going to sleep now. Love you!”

“I love you too…” she straight away hang up after that.

 

She slammed the phone on the bed and covers her eyes with her hand. She felt so weak. This whole day is like hell. She slowly drift to sleep as she prays that tomorrow going to be a better day…

 

 

 

 



 

NOTES:

I'm forever alone. I need a boyfriend. I'm going to put that in my 21st Wishlist next year. Yeah, I know, 20 and single, that .

Anyway, double update again! Although this is shorter than my normal post, but still, I want to give you double update up till Christmas.

Kamsahabnida yorrobeon for the support. And, Annyeong for today...