CHAPTER 8: Minus sign? Mwo??!

Made To Love You Special~

 

Chaerin’s wait outside the pharmacy as Park Bom pay for the thing. She sneakily runs outside and went to Chaerin.

 

“Done! Now let’s go to the toilet”

 

Chaerin nodded and they walk together, finding the nearest ladies rest room. When they found one, they quickly skipped in and she picks a cubicle and went in.

 

It’s more minutes than enough. Park Bom knocked on her cubicle.

 

“Are you done yet?”

                “Daeh… Wait…”

 

Chaerin unlocked the door and exited the cubicle while tapping the pregnancy test. She had that worried face and Park Bom was anxious too. Bom clang her both hands together, lips partly apart while they waited for the results. NEGATIVE.

 

Chaerin healed a deep sighs. Bom groans in anger as she pulled her hair.

 

“See, I’ve told you so unnie…”

                “No! That’s impossible. You see, the pregnancy test sometimes may get it wrong. Let’s go meet my ob-gynecologist doctor!” she shouted and dragged Chaerin out with her.

 

---------

 

“So? How was it?” Park Bom impatiently asked.

                “Let us wait for the result first. I’ll called your name in a few minutes”

 

Park Bom and Chaerin leaves the room in disappointment. They need to wait again. Suddenly Bom’s phone ringing.

 

“Yobosaeyo…” she greeted and walks away from Chaerin.

 

Chaerin looks around her, looks at the happy mother face around her. Most of them were expecting. With big tummy and husbands accompanying them. She smiles, how she wished she’ll get the chance to be like that soon.

 

“Chae-ah, I need to go. I have an emergency. Don’t you mind I leave you alone here?”

                “Daeh… it’s okay”

“Whatever the result is, please be strong okay? Text me the result ASAP!”

                “Daeh…”

“Annyeong…”

                “Annyeong…”

 

Park Bom left the fertility center, leaving Chaerin, sat on the chair, head hanging low while observing her fingers.

 

“Mrs. Chaerin!”

                “Naeh…”

 

Chaerin stands up and walks to the room. Her heart beating like crazy now. She prays in every single steps she take.

 

************************************************

GD’S POV

It’s my birthday in 8 hours. I squealed happily. I can’t wait to get home. Will she count down the time with me? And my mind starts full with dirty thoughts again. I never get enough of her. She’s like a drug to me, a drug that I’m addicted to and never get enough of it. I look at my watch and groans, dissatisfied with the time left.

 

----

 

I happily stepped out from my car and literally runs to the front door. I unlocked the door and went inside. Eh? It’s not normal. Usually, at this time, I’ll be welcomed with the smell of her cooking. But this time, nothing. I sniffled and scrunched my nose.

 

I look for her in the kitchen but she was nowhere to be seen. I groaned. Don’t tell me she’s going to Bom unnie again? I lazily walks upstairs and enters our room.

 

My eyes lighten up back when I saw the latter laying on the bed, sleeping. I jumped on the bed and smashed my hand onto her. She stirred and groaned.

She opens her eyes, squinted and blinked for a few times. She yawned and stretched her hand as she turned to look at my direction.

 

“Jagiya, I’m home” I kissed her nose, making her giggles.

 

She cupped my cheek and pulled me in for a peck on my lips.

 

“Welcome home oppa” she whispers in her husky wake up voice.

 

She sat up, pulled up her hair as she tied it up into a bun. I keep stare at her. She’s wearing a loose white sleeveless tank top with a short. She twist her upper body and look at me. She grins and moves her body, sitting to face me.

 

“Today I don’t fell like cooking, yeobo-ah~~” she used her aegyo.

 

I giggle. She’s so cute when she used her charmed. I sat up and pinched her booth cheek.

 

“I know”

                “Then, should we go out and eat?”

“Absolutely”

                “Yeay~~” she cheered and jumps off the bed and disappear into the bathroom.

 

-------

 

“Oppa, what’s your wish for your birthday this year?”

                “Wish? I’m too old to make wishes”

“Aigoo~~ Just tell me”

                “I have no more wish to make. I already had my carrier, I had all people around me that loved me and most importantly is that I have you beside me”

“Aigoo~~ Not that… Anything else?”

                “Hmmm…. Nope”

“How about a kid? You remember that you suggest that we adopt six months ago?”

                “Oh, that was just a talk during that time. No more now. Having you alone is enough”

“Are you sure you don’t want have a kid?”

                “It’s okay…” I said with a smile.

 

She nodded and smiled. I wonder what she was thinking. We eat up our meals and headed out from the restaurant when it was about 10.30 pm. Instead of taking car, we decided to just walk since the restaurant we picked wasn’t that far from our house.

 

I wraps my arms around her shoulders as she lays her head on my chest. We trailed down the paved slowly, breath in the fresh smell of the warm night air and enjoy the night view of the city.

 

We reached our home when it was almost 11 pm. Hmm… one more hour. We entered our house.

 

“Oppa, you go up first. Wait for me in our room, arraseo?”

                “Okay…” I kissed her forehead before walked away upstairs.

 

--------

 

I wonder what took her so long? It’s already 11.30pm. I groaned. Did she just ditched me on my birthday? I groaned while pulling her rillakuma into my hugs and I rolled over the bed.

 

“Oppa~~~” she cooed.

 

I peeked behind the rillakuma and I saw she was bringing something with her. I quickly sat up and waited for her.

 

“I made this cake specially for you…”

                “Wah~~~” I was about to touch it when she slaps my hand off.

“Noo~~ We still have half hour to go…”

 

She looks at me and smiles. She looks brighter than any other day, or is it just my imagination? I smiles at her and pinch her cheek.

 

“Why you look so bright today?”

                “Waeyo? Aren’t I’m always this bright?”

“Yeah, but today you are extra bright…”

                “Really?”

“Yup” I nodded. She just grinned and we continued chatted about something.

 

She looks down at her wrist and she shrieked. She clapped her hand and looked up at me.

 

“Shall we count now?”

                “Sure”

“10, 9, 8, 7, …. 3, 2, 1!!!!”

 

Suddenly she pulled something up and popped a confetti to my face. Gosh, I was almost get a heart attacked. Where’s that thing comes from?

 

“Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen kwon jiyong…..
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!”

 

She sang and as the song end, she claps her hand and shrieked again. I giggled happily. I close my eyes, wishing for a longer life to see her face everyday I woke up and I blow the candles.

 

She grinned happily.

 

“Oppa! I have something for you.” She hand me a medium size box and I took it happily

            “What is it?” I shook the box vigorously and she slap my hand.

“Yah! Just open it!” she warned.

 

I giggled and opens it, it’s a watched. That’s expensive. I’ve been looking at it at the showroom but never bought it because I actually wants her to buy for me.

 

“I know you want me to buy that for you”

            “Ehh? How do you know?”

“I can read you” she grins.

 

I smiled happily. I leans on closer to her and give her a peck on her lips.

 

“Thank you honey” I said in English.

 

She giggled and nodded. She hand me the cake knife and forced me to cut the cake. I cut a slice and feed her. She laughed happily when the cream skip and stained her nose instead. I the cream and kiss her lips. Our kiss deepen before she pushed me lightly on my chest.

 

“Oppa, not just that, I have one more present for you” she panted for air.

 

I looks at her in the eyes. She smiles, making her eyes getting smaller. She climbed out from the bed and walks to the table and took something from her handbag.

It’s a file.

 

I squinted my eyes, wondering what that was. She smiles eyes to eyes and grins while biting her lower lips when she reached the edge of the bed, straight in front of me. She swayed her body left to right for a few times before hand the file to me.

 

I took eat it and looks at her face. I lifted my brows, asking her but she just mouthed me to look at it myself. I opens up the brown envelope, pulling out the papers in it. I take a glance at the paper before look up back at her, she was biting her lips, hands on her back while she sways herself a bit on her feet.

 

I looks back at the paper and reads the details.

 

My eyes widen, my jaw drops, my body stiffened, my mind blank, my hand shaking and my heart was beating thousands time faster!

 

I looks up at her who are grinning at me and I looks back down on the paper. The only thing I saw is the word ‘POSITIVE’

 

I jumped off the bed, screamed like a crazy man. The papers fall on the floor and I runs to her, squeezed her, lifted her up and planted thousands of kisses on her face.

 

“Komawo jagiya, that’s the best birthday presents ever!!!” I shouted until my throats sore.

 

But I don’t care. I was too happy to express it with words now. My visions blurry as my eyes tear up. She chuckles before she cries too. She cupped my face, pulled my face down to her level and touched our forehead.

 

“I’m sorry that I make you wait for too long.”

            “It’s okay. But, tell me, how can this happen?”

 

 

***************************************************************

 

CL’S POV

 

FLASHBACK

“So, doctor, what’s the result?”

            “Congrats madam! You are expecting a baby soon. You are already on your 9th weeks”

“What??! 9 weeks?”

            “Yup. And I was wonder to way you experienced the symptoms quite late than it supposed to be”

“But doctor, is that possible? I was infertile”

            “Infertile? But according to this, everything is fine with you and your womb”

“Umm… I used to get a miscarriage before and the doctor diagnosed that I might be can’t have babies anymore in future”

            “Oh well, it was just diagnosed afterall. Facts even told that a diagnosed is just 99.5% accurate but the 0.5% may not be accurate. And in this case, you are included in that 0.5 percent groups.”

“Gosh, that was… that was… I’m speechless. I didn’t expect this. I thought it was just because of I ate something wrong or maybe because my period is coming or stuff but pregnant, that was unexpected”

            “Well, now you are expecting, cheered up. Don’t worry. But since the pregnancy is still in it’s earlier stage, I advice that you stay home and relax, don’t do any hard chores and avoid yourself from getting stressed. You need to eat as advice and make sure you consume enough vitamins. Do you want to do an ultrasound scan?”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“So, yeah, I'm worried for nothing” I said.

 

He chuckled and kissed my lips. When he deepens her kissed I quickly pushed him. I shook my head.

 

“No no! I won’t risk my baby to fill your desire. Please restrain yourself for this couple of earlier months, araseo?”

            “Fine~~” he pouted. How adorable.

“Oh, do you want to looks at our baby’s picture?”

            “ABSOLUTELY!” he shouted and I can see that his eyes is sparkling.

 

I giggled and walked back to my bag, fishing for the black and white photo. I hand it to him and he looks at him, amazed.

 

“So this is how our baby will look like?”

            “Babo! That’s just a fetus! He or she is not yet a baby”

“I know of course”

 

He pouted before he hugs me from the back, kissed my shoulder and brings the pictures up. We stares at the picture together. He looks at me and kissed my jaw.

 

“Thank you, you alone already completed my life. But with this baby, you just make my life went beyond my expectation”

He whispers. I smiles and looks at him, kiss his lips and lean my head on his head. We stand like that for a few minutes before parted and continue enjoying his birthday cake.

 

 

 


NOTES:

So, yup! Just like what happened in Fated To Love You, they remarried and make another baby! Kekeke~

Here's my Christmas present for you. Want some more? But it's already 4 am here. I'll update again once I awake okay? Annyeong~~~