CHAPTER 6: What's up?

Made To Love You Special~


WARNING:
This chapter may contains slightly matured content.
[please leave on the third divider if you don't like M scene]

 

 


A throbbing in the head. She groans when the phone can’t stop ringing since the past twenty minutes. She groans and rolls herself on the bed, hugging tightly to the rillakuma. The phone went silent. Later it rings again. She sighs and stands up, reaching the phone on one corner of the bed and tap on the screen.

 

“Unnie… I don’t feel like talking”

                “Yah! Are you rejecting me?!”

“Anni… I just don’t feel like talking with anyone”

                “Psshht—Like I really want to talk with you. Yah! I wants to remind you that your husband will be back this evening. Don’t you want to pick him up?”

 

She gasped and quickly moves her gaze to the wall clock and screamed!

 

“Yah! Yah! Can you please stop screaming? I’ll going to be deaf in a minute”

                “Unniieeee~~ I haven’t took my shower yet. Ottakae??? I can’t make it!”

“What? Not shower yet? Aren’t you a clean freak that showers five times a day? This is unbelievable!!”

                “Tch! Instead of talking with you, I better go and take my shower now. Unnie, annyeong”

 

She quickly hung up when she heard the woman start’s shrieking at the other line. she jumps out from the bed and runs to the bathroom.

 

----------------

 

Five minutes later, she done with her shower she quickly runs to the closet. She randomly picks up the clothes from the closet. She pulls out her red singlet and wear it, she grabs a random long jacket from her section and quickly pull up a short.

She runs out from the closet, snatch her bag on the table with a cap nearer, stuff in her phone and grabs her car key as she rush down to the garage. She slammed the door close, starts the engine and reversed her car.

----------------

 

She looks around the Inchon airport, looking for the figure. She’s five minutes late and she’s afraid that he might already went back with the company car. She pulls out her phone and calls him. As she waited, she saw a few fans walking around with camera in hand. She slide on her sunglasses and pulls down her cap.

 

“Isn’t that CL?”

, people recognize her. Well, being publicly known that she’s married to the Korean legend celebrity is hard.

 

Some of the girls walk to her and starts asking for pictures. She tries her best to smile. As she was posing for them, she saw a familiar latter walk out from the gate.

 

“Oh, excuse me! I gotta runs”

                “Deh, kamsahabnida CL-ssi. Your style taste are awesome today” they said and bows.

 

[CL wear: http://imgs.luxurygirl2.com/lux_img/11.02.10/313-2.jpg]

 

She runs to the latter who are walking with his manager, Daesung and about two other man around and a few stuffs.

 

He saw me and waves. She smiles and runs to him.

 

“Oppa… Sorry I’m late” she said and went next to him.

                “It’s okay. I just come out too” he wraps his arms around her shoulder.

 

“I’m going with my wife. You all go back together” He told the others and they nodded in sync.

 

As they walk out from the air port, some of the fans notice us and starts circling us, taking pictures and asking for his signatures. She went to the car jockey and waits for my car. Chaerin waves at him, asking him to come over when her car comes.

 

She drove. Jiyong sat on the passenger seat, laying his back and close his eyes.

 

“Jet lags?”

                “Kind of”

 

Chaerin smiles and backs to concentrate on her driving. She hummed to the songs played on the radio when suddenly she feel something creeps up on her bare thigh. She looks to her right and smiles at him. He still had his eyes closed but his hand is roaming on her thigh. She shoves his hand away.

 

“Oppa! Just sleep.”

                “Deh…”

 

Jiyong answered with a smirk on his face. Few minutes later his hand starts moving on her thigh again.

 

“OPPA!” she warned.

 

He chuckles and ignores her as he makes a circle on her thigh with his finger. She let his hand moving on her thigh as she drove into the garage. She turn the engine off and looks at the ‘sleeping’ Jiyong.

 

“We are already here. Now wake you fake sleep up!”

 

Chaerin slaps his hand off and climbs off the car. Jiyong giggles before went out from the car too. Walks to the back seat door, she pulls out his baggage and walks straight to the door. Chaerin fish the key in her bag before pushing it into the hole and unlocks.

 

Jiyong walks to her and waits as she opens the door. He sighs because it took her a few minutes before she found the key. He lazily push his hand front and wraps it around her waist, back hugging her and place his chin on her shoulder.

 

She chuckles and push the door open. They walk together into the house, he back hugging her. He took a long breath, healing in her sweet strawberry scent.

 

“Ummm… My favorite smell, at last…” he whispers.

 

Chaerin chuckles and push him off. She walks to their room and placed his bag in the closet. He slammed his back on to the king size bed and scent in the aromatic smell of their room. He smile, feeling happy that he is home.

 

Chaerin walks out from the closet, stares at him who are now laying on the bed. She walks to him and climbs up the bed, next to him and wraps her arms around his waist and rest her head on his chest.

 

“Did you miss me while I’m gone?”

                “Of course…” Suddenly, she feel like crying.

 

Her voice cracks and she sobbed. Shocked by her sudden cry, he quickly up on his elbow and look at her.

 

“Are you okay?”

                “I-I’m fine”

“You don’t look like you are fine. Come here”

 

He pulls her into a hug and squeeze her. He sniff in the smell from the crook of her neck and patted her back. Caressed it. She sobs some more.

 

“I’m fine now”

                “Are you sure?”

“Daeh…”

                “Now tell me why you are crying?”

“I don’t know, I just feel like crying”

                “You are weird lately you know.” He said and observed her face.

“Really? Mingkki also said the same too. And Bom unnie keep nagging me because I don’t want to talk to her on the phone”

                “I wonder why. Did you miss me so much?”

“Maybe…” she chuckles.

                “I just went for five days…”

“I know…”

 

Chaerin’s eyes start to teary again. He sighs and pulls her face up, looks up at him. He cups her cheek and wipe her falling tear with his thumbs.

 

“Hush baby, now don’t cry for me anymore, arraseo?”

                “I’m not crying because of you!” she hit his chest lightly.

 

He chuckles and kiss her forehead. She chuckles. He went down to her nose than move to both of her eyes, to her cheeks, to her chin and then to her lip. He kisses her lips sweetly. Slowly, he trailed her lips with his tongue and brush his lips over her soft lips. She arched a bit and he slips his tongue in.

 

It’s been five day since the last time he taste her sweet strawberry taste lips. He flips them and he went on top of her. He her lip and slid back his tongue into and taste all over . She moaned into his mouth.

 

Chaerin’s hand moves hungrily to his shirts, tuck out his shirt and moves up to ing his shirts. When she pealed the shirt, he lift his arms to pealed it off. She throws it somewhere. Her hand traced down from his collarbone down to his tummy, circling over the top of his pants and she touch his groins. He groans.

 

She unbuckled his pant and took it down before he pulls it down and kick it off. She chuckles when he pulls away to pulls his pant out. He looks back at her and smirks before crushing their lips back. His hand starts tracing her jaws, down to her neck before he starts massaging her from the cloth. She moans.

 

He massage both of her before going to her zip and it. He pealed it off her. He pulled up her singlet and take it off from her. She giggle when he impatiently her short and start pulling it down. She kick her short off and he climbs up back at her, leaving them both in their undergarments only.

 

He kissed her lips, down to her neck and her collarbone as his hand slips her to the side and caressing her core. She moans slowly and bites her lips, surpassing the moan. He unhook her bra and pull it up, he took her s into his mouth and starts to it, her s and circling it.

 

In the same time, his hand found her and starts rubbing it. Making her let out a long moans. He rubs her with his thumb while her other finger caressing her folds and minutes later, he slide in one of his finger, her.

 

“Oh f—“ she bites her lips when his finger starts moving in her.

 

He moves to the other and starts giving the same attention as he did on the other side. His hand keep on moving in and out form her before he slide in another one into. She let out a weak moan. He moves in her faster. When she was nearing her , he pulls out his hand and smirk at her.

 

She groans in anger. He smirks and pulls her legs wider. He positions and looks up at her as he slide his self in. She bites her lips and grabs the sheet. He kissed her s before starts moving in her. She moans some more as he moves inside her.

 

“Oh God, Ji—“ that’s all she can said before he shut her with a kiss.

 

They were each other tongue and he moves faster in her, making her arch herself and pulling her legs up for deeper entry. He push one of her legs up to her and he starts moving faster. They were having tongue battling when he feel like he can’t hold it no more.

 

“—Jagiya, I can’t hold it anymore. You are so hot in there”

                “Ngghh—Me too. You are so big and hard…”

“You are getting better in ” he praised and catches her in a quick kiss.

 

He fastens his and let his head fall on her shoulder, breathing hard to her skin as he reaching his limit. She wraps her hand on his shoulder, pulling him closer as she moans his name in a whispering tone. He moves faster as he shoots his loads in her. She clenched her wall when she feel like she’s going to too when he moves like that.

He empties himself but still he moves himself in her in the same path, and he slow down when her walls clenched around him, and he know she comes with him. He chuckles underneath her skin and kiss her shoulder as he pulls himself out.

 

He looks at her face and kiss her forehead. He was about to move to her lips when she suddenly pushed him off of her, jumps off the bed and runs to the bathroom. He sat on the bed, watching her runs and dissappears behind the bathroom door. What had just happens?

 

 

 


 


 

NOTES:

A quick updates before I'm gone for today and back tomorrow, after my quick exam. A quite dissappointed since it's too early to here but I still want to write it to make up for their five days lost, pssht-- what a ert I am. Haha. Anyway, enjoy the quick XD