CHAPTER 9: Wooohooo~~~

Made To Love You Special~

 

Jiyong was now in a meeting. They were discussing about debuting a new group and strategy and stuff. Like always, he silent his phone and even with no vibration. One hour after, the meeting end.

 

While chatting with his colleagues on the way out from the meeting room, he pulls out his phone from his pocket and surprisingly there’s like 25 missed calls from Bom noona, Minzy, Dara noona, his mom and her mom.

 

His brows furrowed. He quickly excused himself from them and went to one corner, calling his mom back.

 

“Oemma, wae you called? …. BWO??!! Araseo, I’m coming!”

 

He quickly hang up his phone and rushing to the elevator. In the elevator, he can’t calm himself. There’s YG in it with some other workers.

 

“What’s wrong?”

                “Sajangnim, my wife is in the hospital now”

“She is giving birth?”

                “I don’t know but, oh, I really need to go there quickly”

“Calm down, everything’s going to be okay”

 

Jiyong bites his fingers while waiting the elevator reached the ground floor. He quickly dashed out once it’s arrived. He starts the engine and quickly pressed the pedal.

 

------

 

Chaerin closed her eyes and squeezed her lips. She tries to surpass the pain that was happening in her lower part of body. It’s pain. It’s feel like someone tries to tear her legs apart like eating chicken. She lift her bangs and closed her eyes when the pain comes again.

 

She was rushed to the hospital like two hours ago because of the pain. She is about to give birth but the part isn’t open yet, that’s what the doctor said.

Thank God that thing happens when Bom and Minzy were there, with her in her house, they just come back from groceries shopping because they wanted to try baking new recipes that Chaerin learned.

 

But now she was left alone in the room. Her parents and his parent did come awhile ago but then Bom and Minzy took them for lunch. Then she heard the door is opened by someone.

 

Chaerin tries to move her body but the pain just stop her for doing so. She groans a bit.

 

She feels like someone is sitting on the bed when a few seconds after, she can feel a hot breathe behind her neck. A pair of hands sneak behind her, wrapping around her waist and caressing her big tummy.

 

“Is it hurt?” that person whisper.

 

Chaerin smiles when she recognize who that y voice belong to. She shook her head, doesn’t want he to know the pain that she was feeling right now.

 

“I’m sorry that I can’t do anything…” he whisper, landing a kiss on the back of her shoulder.

                “It’s okay…” she replied.

“How long will this take?”

                “I’m not sure myself. Ouch!” she clenched her teeth.

“Are you okay?”

 

Jiyong quickly sat up and looks down at her wife. She was rubbing the back of her hips. Jiyong quickly rubs the spot with her. She chuckled.

 

“Oppa, why are you here? You are supposed to work”

                “What is work when you are in labor pain? Tch!”

“Oppa, you are the most loving husband I will ever had and I loved you so much, you know that aren’t you?”

                “Huh! I already know it”

 

Jiyong lower down his head and kissed the spot that she was massaging just now. She chuckles. He lay back and hugs her from the back, warming her up.

 

“Now just don’t talk anymore. Closed your eyes and relaxed”

 

He reminds as he pulled her closer while caressing her tummy.

 

---------

 

“Now, it’s the time. Mrs. Kwon, when I said push, you must push with all you can. Arraseo?”

                “Daeh…”

 

Jiyong looks at her wife. Even she’s about to give birth, she still looks calm and still can answer the doctor’s question. Jiyong wipes the sweat that are appearing on her forehead. He brushed her bangs back.

 

Chaerin looks up at Jiyong with a question looks.

 

“You look so strong even in pain”

                “Don’t worry, I’m a strong woman now!” she cheered and giggled.

“Okay okay, now please concentrate” The doctor cuts them off.

 

“Now pushed!”

 

Jiyong grabs her hand and he looks much more worried than Chaerin. Chaerin looks up at him after pushing. She touched his cheek and caressed it.

 

“Yah! How come you are so calm? I’m sweating and trembling here!” Jiyong asked.

 

Chaerin smirk and shook her head. She pushed some more when the doctor ordered her too. Few more pushed and the baby ready to out.

 

Jiyong lets out a long breathe when he heard the baby crying. But her sudden tight grip on his hand surprised her. He looks down at her and his brows furrowed. Her brows scrunched with each other and her forehead wrinkled. She exhaled and inhaled vigorously.

 

“What happens?”

                “Oppa, it’s still hurt”

“BWO??!”

 

“One more time madam, the last one is on the way out too. Now pushed when I say so, okay? Get the rhythm with me okay? If you are tired, make sure you don’t sleep!” the doctor warned as he gets ready again to welcome one more.

 

“What?! Another one??!” Jiyong looks down at her with surprised.

 

But this time, she’s no longer that calm. The pain is continuously so all she think right now is to get the baby out and relax. She didn’t even bother to look up at him. She squeezed his hand, making him hissed in pain.

 

This time the baby took a longer time to out. Few more pushes, another baby crying can be heard.

 

Jiyong was sweating like a pig. He panted for air, same goes to Chaerin. She looks up at him and giggled. She wipes the drops of sweat on his jaws. He was still shocked.

 

“Congratulations Mr. Kwon, you just get a baby boy and a baby girl”

                “Bwo??!” his jaw drops.

 

Chaerin giggled and slapped his arms.

 

“You just get a Jiyong junior and Chaerin junior” she repeated.

 

Few more minutes, he can processed what was being told. He giggled before laughed.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy?!” Chaerin slapped his armed harder.

                “Ouch! I’m not crazy. I’m just happy. So happy. Thank you puin, I love you”

 

Jiyong giggled some more before planning a kiss on her forehead.

 

“We are going to clean the baby first. Mrs. Kwon, please rest now and Mr. Kwon, congratulations” the senior nurse ordered them and congratulate Jiyong.

 

------

 

“Were they okay? Are Chaerin fine?” that’s the questions escaped the waiting people outside of the labor room.

 

He can’t stop himself but giggled happily.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy now?!” his mom scolded and smacked his head.

                “Ouch, oemma, no…” he whined.

“Then tell me, is she fine? Are your baby fine?”

                “Its babies, not baby” he grinned.

 

They all surprised, except Bom. Bom giggled happily and claps her hand.

 

“Congrats Kwon Jiyong, now you are a father of two kids” Bom extend her hand and shook his hand.

                “How do you know?”

“Didn’t she tell all of you that she’s having a twin?”

                “No!” they all shout in unison.

 

Bom giggled and nodded. TOP looks at her wife. He nudged her arms and she stop giggled.

 

“Actually, she knows from the start that the babies are twins. But I guess, she wants to make a surprised to you huh?”

                “No wonder she doesn’t want me to follow her during her check up!”

“Burgh, you lucky bastard! Congrats for having twins!” TOP patted his shoulder.

 

************************************

 

CL’S POV

I placed the paper cups on one corner and I went back inside. I took the paper plates and bring it outside. I adjusted the plates on the table. I looked again at the buffet table, observing and nodded with satisfaction.

 

“Unnie, are the drinks ready?”

                “Done!”

“Minggki, are the balloons ready?”

                “Ready!”

“TOP oppa, are the grilled ready?”

                “Done!”

“Youngbae oppa, are the flowers, yah! You two! Stop making out and do your work!” I shouted.

                “Hehe, sorry Chaerinnie…” Youngbae scratched his head and stick his tongue while Minzy blushed because they were caught.

“Tch, bring the flowers here and placed it over there”

                “Alright boss!” Youngbae quickly went back inside the house.

“What more? Yah! Seungri! Don’t touch the food!!!!!!!!”

                “What? I don’t hear you” he quickly stole one cupcakes and runs into the house.

“Tch. That rat. Oh, TOP oppa, the food looks good~” I cooed when I saw the food that he was grilled.

 

Perfectly cook I can said. I think he’s expert in grilling. I look around, observing the place. Minzy was hanging the balloons with some YG’s stuff and Seungri was running inside the house with Youngbae chasing over him. I smiled.

 

Minutes later Youngbae comes out with bouquet of flowers and hand it to me. I arranged the flowers on the buffet table. I look at my back and I saw Youngbae was now replacing Minzy, hanging the balloons on the thick threads that were hanging from pole to pole. The place looks happy. I smiled. I always dreams of this.

 

Few minutes later the backyard is full with guests. I smiled at my parents as they approached me.

 

“Where are the kids and your husband?”

                “They’ll be back later”

“Chaerin ah, oemma so happy that you are happy now”

                “Appa too!”

“I know, oemma, appa…”

                “Unnieee~~~”

“Ah, haelin!”

                “Unnie, where’s Seungri oppa?”

“Over there, stealing the cupcakes”

                “Araseo, bye!”

“Yah! Where are you going?”

                “To my boyfriend~~” Haelin cooed and walked away.

“What??! Why I never know?” I look at my parents and they just look at each other, lifted their shoulders.

 

“Unnie, they are back!” Minzy yelled.

                “Ah, come everyone, they are back”

 

Once the four latter walks into the house and they went straight to the backdoor. TOP ordered everyone to ready. Once they opens the back door,

 

Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen Chaeyoon and Jaeboom…..
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!

 

“Wooo~~~~~!!!” everyone shouted in unison and popped the confetti. Some were shouted happily.

 

******************

Jiyong grins while holding to his daughter and so off Daesung, who was holding Jiyong’s son. Everyone clapped and the two twins were still in shocked condition.

 

“Chaeyoon, Jaeboom! Happy 5th Birthday!!” Haelin said, running to them, squeezed them and runs away.

 

“Oh, oh, oemma~~!!!” They shouted and run to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin giggled and squatted down, hugging them.

 

“Oemma, thank you~~” they said and giggled.

 

They pulled away and looks back at their father.

 

“Appa~~” the runs back to their dad.

                “Thank you~~” they cooed again.

 

Jiyong hugged them and giggled. After that, everyone took their chance to hug the twins and hand them their birthday present. Being raised as a polite kids, they thanked everyone with a bows, non stop.

 

Jiyong giggled while eyeing them from a far.

 

“Yah, what’s your problem?” TOP smack his hand.

                “Nothing, they just remind me during our rookie time. Aren’t we are like them, greeting and bowing 90 degrees to every sunbaenim?”

“Yup, same! Yah! Who told you to teach that to them. Gah, I hate remembering back my rookie time”

                “Kekeke~ of coz you hate. That fierce face but need to smile all day, that scarry!”

“Yah! Are you bullying me now?”

                “Tabi-ahh…”

 

Bom walks to them with scrunched face while her hand holding their 7 years old son, Seung Lee.

 

“Waeyo?”

                “Can you please hold Seung Lee for awhile? I, I need to go to the toilet” with that, she quickly runs inside.

 

TOP was surprised and he just stared as her wife disappeared.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Jiyong asked.

                “I-I’m not sure” TOP stuttered.

“Well, I think I’m sure” Chaerin comes over them and grins.

                “What is it?”

“Oh, hello Seung Lee, how are you? Oh, can you please go and eyed my son and daughter for me?”

                “Sure” he happily walks away and reached the two kids who are still greeting and receiving gifts from the guests.

“So, tell us” Jiyong demand as he grips her by the waist, pulling her closer next to him.

                “I think Bom unnie is…. PREGNANT!” she literally shouted.

“BWOOO??!!!!” TOP shouted, eyes widen.

 

That was unexpected. The big different gaps between their son and the baby, gosh. TOP then giggled happily and when he saw Bom was walking back to them, wiping her mouths. He quickly runs to her and lifted her while spinning them.

 

“Puin, thank you~~” he cooed.

                “Yah, what’s wrong?”

“Why you didn’t tell me that you are pregnant?”

                “Ehhh??! Chaerin!” she shouted.

“Omo, sorry unnie, blurted it out!” Chaerin stick her tongue and grins.

 

“Yorrobeon, yorrobeon! Can I please have your attention please?” TOP shouted, asked for attention.

 

When everyone went quite and looks at them, he grins.

 

“I have an announcement to make.”

                “What is it?” Lee Minho asked, while his arms lingering around his wife shoulder.

“My wife is… PREGNANT!” he makes his victory moves after that and everyone clapped their hands.

 

“Baby, when are our turn?” Minho frowned. They already married with a daughter, but he really wants another one.

                “Can’t you wait? I was about to tell you tomorrow on our date” she whisper.

 

Knowing what Dara means, Minho shouted happily.

 

“Wooohoo~~~ “ and he joins TOP in his victory dance.

 

Everyone laughed and they congratulate the two married couples for their upcoming baby.

 

Jiyong wraps his arms around Chaerin’s waist he smiled. Now everyone is happy, and they are happier. He had her, and it’s perfected with the twins.

 

“Should we escape the party and makes a baby too?” he whispers to her ears.

 

Chaerin blushed and whack his arms hard. He whined in pain. She giggled and pulled him back for a hug, she wraps her arms around his waist and nestled her head on his chest as she eyes the twins who are now dancing with TOP and Lee Minho.

She giggles. Everything’s perfect, a loving husband and a pair of cute kids, she can’t ask for more, since her life is already complete.

 

 

 

 



 

NOTES:

Yup, likes I've told you before, I don't want to live this fics in hiatus before I'm off to concentrate on my study for the whole one month. Yup, three weeks actually. Starting 26th December to 17th January.

Sorry that it's end so early *90 degrees bows* Thank you, you

But I'll come back after my final and prepare to continue writing another skydragon fics. Check them out:

 

Touch