CHAPTER 4: Baby, baby, baby ooohh~~

Made To Love You Special~

 

Chaerin continue doodling in the sketch book she owns. She slowly was drove into the drawing as she placed the right side of her face on the table as she sketch some more. She took out one of the color from the box and starts coloring the picture.

*BABY CRIES*

She startled. Quickly straighten up and blinks few times, blank. Oh yes, that sound. She sighs and stand up, pushing the chair back and lazily walks to the crib.

 

 

CL’S POV

I walks to the crib and check out the crying baby in it. He was kicking his feet on the air as he cries whole heartedly. So cute. His eyes was close as he cries.

 

“Adodododo~~ Baby… stop crying~~” I coaxed.

 

Carefully, I scoop him into my arms and starts patting his , try to stop his cries. But instead, he cries more. Okay, now what’s wrong with this boy? I sigh and patted more. He cries harder.

 

“What’s wrong with you baby??” I asked.

 

Oh well, as if he can reply. I wish all babies in the world can talk so that we will know what they want.

Suddenly I smell something uneasy scent. I sniffled around. Oh wait, it smell like poo. I looks down at the baby and he still crying. I sniffled him. Oh yes, that’s his smell. Now, what’s wrong? DING!

 

“Baby, did you just poo?” I asked.

 

Well, he cries harder as if he was replying to me. I sighed and swayed him right and left.

 

“God, baby, why now? Why you poo in my home??! Wait till your oemma comes home!”

I whined and scratch my head. Now what should I do? Change his diapers? Gosh, I never knew how to change diapers. I scratch my head and walks around the room. What should I do? What should I do?

His cries just makes me can’t think.

 

“URGH!” I groaned and stopped.

 

I guess I should give it a try…

 

 

 

GD’S POV

“Jagiya!! I’m home!!” I starts my favorite daily routine as I walks into the house.

 

I try to search for her but she was nowhere to see on the first floor. Usually, at this time, she was busy cooking for dinner. I look at my watch, it’s 6PM. I scrunched my nose and walks upstairs.

 

“HUNCHAE!!” I shouted her nickname again.

 

She rushed out from our room, with her finger on her lips, signaling me to keep quite. I creased my brows and looks at her, confused.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I approached her.

                “Baby Seung Lee is sleeping” she answered as she hushed me to keep my voice low.

“Oh, he’s here?” I didn’t know that the baby is here.

 

She nodded happily and clapped her hand excitedly. Her face lightens more than other six months of our marriage. I look at her, and examining her happy expression. I guess, a baby did really change someone mood.

 

“Oppa, do you want to look at his sleeping face? He is so cute when sleeping~” she squealed.

 

I nodded. She pulled my hand with me and we enter our room. I saw a crib at the middle of the room, she pulled me over and signaled me to keep silent. I try my best not to make any sound. We reach the crib and she pointed to the baby who is sleeping quietly in the crib. He is so cute, just like what she said.

 

“Isn’t he is so cute?” she asked.

                “Yup”
“Oppa, today I learn something new”

                “What is it?”

“I learned how to change baby diapers~~” she cooed.

 

I looked down at her, and I saw she was smiling while looking at the baby. She really loves babies, I know that. Suddenly, guilt engulfs my heart. It’s all my wrong that she is like this. If only I chased over her before. If only I was stricter to her before. I pulled her over and wrap my arms around her waist from the back.

 

She startled at first but smile after that. We face the crib as I tighten my hugs and placed my chin on her shoulder. She glances at me and smile. I spin me and her lightly to the right and left as we look over the sleeping baby.

 

“Should we adopt a baby?” I asked.

                “A-are you sure?” she asked back,stuttered.

 

I shook my head up and down, agreeing. She smile and starts caressing my hair. She shook her head.

 

“Anniya”
                “Waeyo?”

“Because I still want to spend more alone time with you~~” she cooed cutely as she tilt her head, looking at me and smiling cutely.

 

I can’t help it but catch her lips and kissed it, hungrily. She turns her body and wraps her hands around my neck as we start kissing, well, like always.

 

DING DONG!!

 

“—“ I blurted out as we pulled apart.

 

She panted for air as she slaps my chest lightly.

 

“Yah, don’t curse in front of a baby” she reminds.

 

I cupped my mouth and mouthed her sorry. She smile and walks to the door. She went down to opens the door to the visitors. A minutes later, she walks back into the room with another couples.

 

“Jiyongie-ah, you left early today” she said as she walks to me.

                “Deh… I always get home early”

“It’s good to have a full time housewife” it’s his time to complaint.

                “Yah! Did you regrets marrying a celebrity like me?” she starts whining at him.

 

Oh this alien couple. One time they are super lovey dovey, and another time, bickering with each other. I sighs and face palmed myself. She scrunched her nose to her husband, in annoyance and he stuck his tongue out. Like a kid.

 

“Come on dude, you two already have a four month baby already and still quarrel like a kid?”

                “Oh well, that’s how we show our affection” Seunghyun replied, wrapping his arms around Bom’s shoulder.

 

Bom shove his hand off of her and she walks to the crib.

 

“Omo, oemma’s son already wake up?”

She picks up Seung Lee and start doing her baby talk with her son. Such an alien.

 

“Ah bo bo bo~~ did my baby miss oemma? Oemma miss you so much~~” she cooed and kissed his baby cheeks continuously.

 

I didn’t notice that the baby was already awake since he didn’t make any sound nor cries. I looks at the chubby baby. His eyes looks exactly like Bom but his lip looks like Seunghyun hyung, thin.

 

The baby blows his saliva bubbly as he looks at me. He stuck his hand up to me, try to reach me as she squealed cutely. Oh, this baby is so cute. I grab his hand and starts puckering my lips at him and scrunched my nose cutely. The baby squealed happily and giggles.

 

That baby sound is so sooth. I love it.

 

“Sorry for bothering you the whole day Chaerin-ah. Suddenly the baby sitter can’t make it today”

                “It’s okay. I love to have him here”

“Really? I hope he didn’t bother you too much? He is such a demanding baby, just like his appa”

                “Yah! I heard you!” Seunghyun yelled and glare at Bom.

 

Bom just stick her tongue out to him. Seung Lee squealed once again. How adorable. I pinch his cheek and pulled it, he giggles happily.

 

“He got your cheek, noona-ah” I said as I pulled and pushed his cheeks.

                “Yah! Are you want to tell that my cheek is chubby?”

“Aniyo, I’m telling you that you are cute like a baby” I bribed.

 

She giggles and shook her head. She walks to his husband and Seunghyun kissed their son forehead and starts playing with him.

 

“Ah, we need to go now. Chaerin ah, where’s his bag?”

                “Here” Chaerin picks up the bag on the bed.

“Dampiyon~~ Can you please take the crib down?~” she used her aegyo on her husband.

 

Seunghyun nodded and walks to the portable crib, starts loosing it to bring it to their car. Me and Chaerin send them up to the door.

 

“We are going now. Have a good honeymoon night~~” Park Bom cooed as she climbs into the car.

 

Seunghyun just waved and enter the driver seat. Their car droves away from our park. Chaerin closed the door and she walks to the kitchen.

 

“Oppa, what do you want to eat tonight?”

                “Hmm… let me think...” and I start thinking.

 

I stare at her as she walks to the fridge, pulling out some of the ingredients from the fridge. I cupped my chin with my hand and stare at her. She noticed that I was staring so she stop.

 

“So, have you decided?”

                “Yup”

“What is it?”

                “I want to eat Kwon Chaerin”

“YAH!” she blushed and glares at me.

 

I giggles and walks at her, pulls her into my hugs. She struggles to pulled out from the hugs. She stirred herself. I cupped her face, pulled her face up to look at me and crushed my lips onto her. She hesitate at first but than she gave in and replies to my kiss. She wraps her hands around my neck and our kissed went wilder.

 

“Can I?” I asked while pulling away.

 

She blushed and nodded. I smirk before pulling her at the hips, closing up our body and kiss her back.

 

“Itadakimas~~” I cooed before kissing all over her face as she giggles.

 

 

 

 


NOTES:

Sorry guys but this is not a M rated fics so yeah, just please don't get mad. Lalala~

And, oh well, I did wrote on the foreword that this going to be just a short few chapters sequeal. Well, I guess before I went hiatus, I'll finish this fics up!

Oh, and I have some fics coming for skydragon since I don't want to left my skydragon coupling just like that. Wee~~