CHAPTER 7 : What? Baeyb-- WHATT?!?

Made To Love You Special~

 

“Oppa, I’m going out with Bomie unnie for lunch. Is it okay?”

Chaerin asked while brushing her teeth while looking at her own reflection in the mirror.

 

“Deh… I’m not going to be home for lunch too today since I need to do the recording for the new debuted group”

 

He replied from the shower. Chaerin looks at her left, where the shower is and smiles at the blurry figure of him taking shower.

 

“I’ll go and make breakfast first” She gagged the water and split it out for few times before exited the bathroom.

 

She skipped the stairs and walked into the kitchen. She walked straight away to the refrigerator, taking out some eggs, bacons and hot dogs and starts making some breakfast. Few minutes later, the smell of his cologne lingered over the kitchen as he walks down to her and kissed her on the cheek.

 

She giggled while lifted the two plates and they walks together to the dining table. She served him his food and they started to eat their breakfast.

 

“So, where are you going with noona?”

                “Unnie said she wants to buy something for Seung Lee since they are going to LA soon…”

“LA for what?”

                “To celebrate Seung Lee birthday there with unnie’s family there”

“Yeah, right, forgot” he grins and continue munching to his bacons.

 

She looks at him and grins. The truth is she is going to the mall with Bom to buy something for him for his birthday in two days. She can’t help but giggles happily.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?”

                “Oh, deh…”

 

She nodded and picks up a hot dog. She munched to eat. Few munched and she stops. She cupped with her palms, dropping the fork making it clinking onto the plate.

 

“Are you sick?” Jiyong asked, worriedly.

 

She shook her head. She kept still on the position for some more minutes before dashing off the table, entering the kitchen’s and start throwing up all of his stomach contents into the sinks. Jiyong comes in after her and brushed off her back, patted her back and massaged her neck when she vomits.

 

“Are you okay?”

                “I’m not sure myself”

“You should go and meet the doctor. Let me drop you at the clinic”

                “Anniya. It’s okay. I’m okay…” she said while massaging her neck, feeling like another lump in before she head down above the sink to throw some more of her last night food into the sink.

 

--------

 

“Are you sure you are okay?”

                “I am, really”

“Are you sure?”

                “Yes oppa, I’m okay!”

“Gosh, this is wrong. I can’t go to work like this if you are sick”

                “Oppa… I said I’m okay… Now go to work!” she command.

“Araseo, araseo. But, make sure you go and meet the doctor if your condition getting worse. It’s been three days since I’m back but you are not getting any better.”

                “It’s five days already actually”

“Nah, you should go and seek for a doctor! Now come with me, let me send you there”

                “Nooo! Oppa! Work! Now!”

“Nooo!!!!~~” he cooed, begged her not to shoo him out.

                “Oppa… You’ll be late. I promise I’ll go see the doctor with Bom unnie, okay?”

“Promise??!”

                “Promise~” she chuckled on his cuteness.

“Araseo, I’m going now. Take care, jagiya” he pulls her head and leans a kiss on her forehead before turns and walks to his car.

 

----------

 

Chaerin walks into the luxury mall in a simple long shirt dresses paired up with a high heels and she slide on her sunglasses to hide her face. Her haired is half tied and she brushes her bangs down. She sat on the bench nearer the entry and reads the newspaper she just bought before while waiting for the late woman.

[CL wear: http://file.ljhhannnn.cafe24.com/Img/dress/sister/110728-ckops/02-ckops_01.jpg]

 

“Puuuuddddooooong-ah!!” she heard someone calling her, half breathe.

 

She looks up and saw a tall figure, literally running when entering the big door of the mall. She’s wearing a knitted big shirts paired up with a tight black dress and a pair of white high heels. Well, who’s that woman? Chaerin continue observes as she runs to her.

 

“CL-roo, sorry ah, I’m late.” She panted for air.

 

Oh, it’s Bom unnie. She looks different today since she didn’t had her bangs down and she tied up her hair back and she looks matured like that. She added a tint of red lipstick, different than her normal pink lipstick and she keep her sunglasses on, which she don’t usually did.

[Bom wear: http://file.ljhhannnn.cafe24.com/Img/dress/maybe/110727-ops/ops-2lightbeige_02.jpg]

 

“Sorry Chae ah, when I was about to leave Seung Lee with his dad, he can’t stop crying. I think he wants to follow me and he hates his dad” she giggles happily.

 

Oh, how happy it is to have a kid.

She thought. Chaerin smiles and nodded. She stands up.

 

“We need to start now unnie. Or our search will not end on time”

                “Let’s go!”

“Ah go go!!~~” they said insync.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Unnie, what should I buy? This or this?” she showed the two watches she picked.

                “Both are pretty.”

“Unniie~~” she whined, unsatisfied with her answer.

                “Araseo, araseo, just pick the silver colored one. He likes silver instead of gold”

“Are you sure?”

                “Of coz I’m sure. I have been with him for more than ten years, duh!”

“Kekeke~ Unnie! You are the best!”

 

She squeezed her before hand the silver watch to the sales girl.
[http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products//2/optimized/987412_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=1320&hei=1616&fit=fit,1]

 

 

The sales girl took the watch and pack it back in its box. Chaerin paid for it using her credit card and she waited for the receipt.

 

“Rinnie-ah, I’m hungry~~” Bom whined.

                “Unnie, aren’t you just ate a cup of corns just now?”

“But, that just one cup—You know, a feeding mother usually eat more”

                “Tch, you are making up stories.”

“It’s true! You’ll know one day”

                “Heh, like I’ll ever had a chance for it”

“Ah, Rinnie ah, I’m sorry”

 

Bom just realized what she just said and she felt guilty about it. She looks at Chaerin who her expression getting gloomy. She wraps her arms around Chaerin’s shoulder and squeeze her arms. Bom placed her head on her shoulder.

 

“Sorry Rinnie-ah…” she coaxed.

                “It’s okay unnie.” Chaerin patted her hand.

 

The sales girl comes back with a receipt and her credit card. She signed the receipt when she heard the sales girl gasped.

 

“Omo! You are Park Bom?!” the sales girl squealed.

                “Ah-ah, deh…” Bom stuttered.

“Omo, can I take a picture with you?”

                “Naeh…”

 

The sales girl quickly waved her friend and she comes over with a camera. They then pose for the camera while Chaerin waits at her seat while tapping her fingers on the table, waiting.

 

“Don’t you want to buy anything for TOP-ssi?”

                “Anniyo…”

“We can give you discount”

                “It’s okay. He already had everything he wants”

“Ara… Please sends our regards to him…” they asked.

                “Daeh… I will…” she said and bows to them.

 

Chaerin giggles and looks at Bom. Bom waves her to go out and they walks out from the room while the two girls bowing to send them out.

 

Chaerin giggles while walking.

 

“What are you giggling about?”

                “Nothing, I just wonder, are you happy now that people recognize you as TOP’s wife?”

“Of course, it’s the best thing ever that happened in my life. How about you? I read article about you on the internet. Picking up her husband, uh… I thought you can’t make it but how come you arrived like a fashionista?”

                “Well, I am a natural borned fashionista”

“Huh, snoobish!”

 

They both laughs together while walking around, picking a place to eat and finally they decided to eat sam gyupsal with cold noodle at Bom’s favorite restaurant.

 

While waiting for their meat, they talks about their daily life and stuff. And suddenly Chaerin felt like something stuck in . She cupped and furrowed her face.

 

“What happens?”

 

She shook her head and the thing comes up again and Chaerin quickly runs to the bathroom.

 

“Yah! Chaerin! Chae!!” Bom shouted from her seat as she watched the woman disappear in one corner.

 

The waiter comes with ordered food and Bom waited for Chaerin to come over. She took more time than usual so Bom starts cook some of the meat on the grill. Few minutes later, Chaerin comes back.

 

“What happens to you? Are you sick?”

Chaerin sighs and sit back on her chair. She placed her elbow on the table and rests her head on her palms. She shook her head while another hand brushing her neck down to her chest.

 

“I don’t know unnie, it’s been few days like these. It’s ”

                “Few days like what? Vomiting? Head aches? Butterfly in your tummy?”

“Daeh, how did you know?”

                “And you are easily cried? Sensitive? Annoyed easily?”

“Oh, Mingkki and Jiyong oppa told me that I was like that”

                “And your drive increased?”

“What? Unnie!” she blushed and cupped her face. How come she asked it publicly?

                “Just answer me yes or no.”

“Daeh…” she nodded shyly.

                “And you ate more than you usually did?”

“Oh that one, nope”

                “Ehhh???!”

“But I usually craving to eat something but when I bought or cook it, the desired to eat just gone like that”

                “CHAEEEEERINNNIIEEE~~~!!!” she shrieked and grabs both of Chaerin’s arm and shake it vigorously.

“Wae? W-waeyo??” she stuttered, shocked.

                “YOU ARE PREGNANT!”

“WHAT??!! NO WAY!!!” she pushed Bom’s hand off.

                “Why no?!”

“Because, unnie, didn’t you remember? I’m infertile… duh!”

                “ that ! I confirmed you are!”

“How come you are so sure unnie ah? Aigoo~~ don’t make my head ache. I believed I’m not pregnant.”

                “Then tell me when the last time is you period?”

“I’m not sure myself. My period never in any fix date so yeah, I’m not sure”

                “Did your period come last month?”

“Last month??” she paused and thinks while counting with her finger. She gasped and looks at Bom with round wide eyes. She shook her head, “No...”

                “Huh! Gotcha! We sure need to confirm this! We are going to the pharmacy!”

“For what?”

                “To buy a pregnancy test, duh! Then after that we will sooo going to my doctor!” she claps her hand and excited more than Chaerin is.

“F-for what?”

                “To confirm my instinct of course!” she slap Chaerin’s arm lightly. “But for now, we need to eat first. And you, need to drink more mineral water! Here, drink all of this”

 

Bom push a 1 liter mineral water bottle to her and Chaerin gasped.

 

Unnie, are you crazy? My tummy will grow bigger with water.”

                “Don’t worry, it will grow bigger too soon” she smirked and starts eating her noodle.

“Unnie!! My tummy!” she cupped her tummy and shook her head.

                “Sorry, but it’s already happened. Next time, please use protection”

“UNNIE!” she smack Bom’s arm lightly.

                “Now eat your part”

“Daeh…”

 

Chaerin picks up her chopstick and dig in her noodle. She on her noodle, munch it and swallow it. This time, she didn’t feel like throwing up anymore. But she just feel so hungry that she even added another one more bowl.

 

 

 


NOTES:

Ah, so so so, for those who manage to guess it right, Chaerin going to give you a present!

 

kekeke, just kidding. Anyway, thank you for the support~~~

heart heart

 

Ah go go~~