CHAPTER 1: The Wedding

Made To Love You Special~

 

GD’S POV

It’s been three month since the day we proposed to each other. Now I’m all ready. I giggle when I saw TOP hyung was so worried. He went circles around the room. It’s not like he is going to marry today. He already marry to Bom noona a month after the end concert. And now, Bom is in her seventh month, I guess he is worried about her pregnancy. 

 

I sat on the couch, calming myself when I saw, the most busiest man in the world, Daesung, (pfftt~) he was running here and there, make sure all the thing is perfect like planned. Even sometimes I like to bully him, but he is the best manager and best friends I have so far.

 

Lee Minho hyung join us a few minutes later. Well, he already married to Dara noona a day after the concert. I know about them a long time ago, after I manage to call Dara after all her missing. That’s why even we break up, we still cool among each other. It was no one faults actually. He is one of my groomsman today

 

Then I saw Taeyang was in his vest, yeah, another groomsman of mine. He looks y, like always. Minzy enters the room, went to Taeyang and Taeyang pecks her on the lips and they were talking something while Minzy checked on his vest, she tucks his coat and brushed the ashes off. Well, Taeyang going to be our Best Man today.

[Groomsmen wear: http://www.nedrebos.com/staged/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/product_images/coat_Monaco-428.jpg]

 

I check my style in the mirror once again. I brushed myself, satisfied. Minho stood behind me and patted my shoulder. He lift his thumbs up and I chuckles. I nodded as an answered.

[GD wear: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S_HIFVOfRQE/TTBi997hyWI/AAAAAAAAC-g/LKNIFkZMViI/s1600/GD011478.jpg [pretend that the black&white stripes is red&white color]]

 

 

CL’S POV

It wasn’t my first marriage; it’s the second time, with the same man. But this time, I’m going to marry him in real. Going through the altar and stand our vows and stuff. I giggle happily as Bom’s makeup artist gives a final touch to my face.

[CL Makeup: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_larh3tug4W1qe6oyyo1_500.png]

 

Madam Guo look at me as she sat my hair, half updo it. I smile at her as she smile at through our reflection in the window. She looks extremely gorgeous in her formal white dress. She walks behind me with the veils and placed it on my head. I smiled at her and suddenly, my eyes went teary.

[CL hair: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lktj7jgEz71qdd597o1_500.gif]

 

“Oh my Lady Gaga! Why are you crying? No sweetie pie, don’t cry” she quickly wiped my tears and I chuckles on how cute her act is.

 

“Can you please use the red lipstick instead orange? We need a red in her” she commands the make up artist.

[CL lipstick: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vce7Yw3tHpg/SnEjhpZl7lI/AAAAAAAAEEo/LHEsaG3jnaY/Fan-Bing-Bing-2.jpg]

 

Here I go, the first time ever, I wore a red lipstick. I look mature and white. I smile at my own reflection before I saw Bom was smiling behind me too. She was supposed to be the Maid of Honor but her tummy is too big that she depromote herself to bridesmaid only. So Haelin took the job and be the Maid of Honor and Minzy, Gummy and Dara voluntarily become my bridesmaid.

[Bridesmaids wear: http://www.bridesmaid-dress.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/JS-Collections-Strapless-Red-Bridesmaid-Dress.jpg]

 

I smile at Bom as she placed her hand on my shoulders and mouthed me ‘You are so pretty today’. Minzy and Dara come in next with their red dress. Minzy wink at me as she lift her hands, showing her thumbs up and Dara made an OK signal to me. I smile and almost cry again. This time, all of them is here for me.

I remember back then when our marriage is a secret. I can’t invite them both. Only Bom did attend. Gummy come in next as she repairs her dress.

 

“Can I wear dress like Bom?” she suddenly asked.

                “Why? Don’t you like it? Oh my, if I can choose, I want to wear the dress like you but this big tummy didn’t allow me too” Bom said as she rubs her belly.

“Tch! Unnie and her short dress” Minzy said and giggles.

 

[Bom wear: http://www.ariadress.com/DescriptionImages/133KC.jpg]

 

Bom giggles too and they all start going gaga over her big belly, leaving me alone sitting at the vanity table. I admit it wasn’t my first marriage but I was so scared. I can’t sleep well last night.

 

“Girls, here is your bouquet!” Haelin comes in with bouquets of white flowers

[Bridesmaid bouquet: http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0070523/Image475x475.jpg]

 

“And for the bride…” my mother comes in with a red rose in her hand.

[Bride bouquet: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_U56yhynHDXY/TJC22HCF9zI/AAAAAAAACIg/DGKNyZsKhdA/s1600/red-roses-bouquet-3.jpg]

 

I smile when I see Yang Yoo Jin follow my mom from the back in her flower girl dress. God, she was super cute. The 8 years old girl smile at me and runs to me to hug me. I kiss her puffy cheek and she giggles.

[Flower girls wear: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/290712188/Adorable_FL133_A_line_Round_Neck_Red.jpg]

 

“Yoo Jin ah, so cute! Where’s your oemma?”

                “She’s out there, with appa”

 

Well, Yoo Jin is Yang Goon daughter with Eun Joo.  My father enters. He looks handsome in his white suit. I smile when I saw he walks to me.

 

“Are you ready?” he asked.

I smile and nodded. My mom went by my side and patted my shoulder. She looks pretty in satin white dress that matches with my dad today.

[Bride’s mother wear: http://www.thebridalshop.com/jovani/images/44459350.jpg]

 

“At last, my daughter found her happiness. I’m so touched.”

And my mother suddenly starts doing her acting by faking her tears. Madam Guo comes and yeah, the two sisters start crying shoulder by shoulders. What a dramatic woman we had in our family. I snort and scoffed.

I smile at my dad and hug him.

 

“I hope this time; you are mature enough to face all the hardship in marriage ahead”

My dad said as he brushed my shoulders. I nodded and I notice that he’s a bit teary.

 

“No no no! Don’t cry here! Ge ge, don’t you ever make your daughter cry! She’ll ruined her makeup”

Madam Guo scoffed and start pulling me away from my dad.

 

“Aigooo~ what can I do? I can’t control my tears.” My dad said as he wipes his teary eyes.

 

“Come, we need to go” Prof Lee said as he extend his hand to me.

 

I took his hand and we walk together out from the room.

 

 

GD’S POV

I was all worried and shivered on the altar as I wait patiently from my bride. Everyone was already here. I look at my mother and my sister and I saw they were waving at me as my sister show me the good sign. I smile at them and clear my throats. My family was all dressed in red and then my eye catch the two latter walk in.

 

Mrs. Lee and Madam Guo was both dressed in white look at me and wink. I smile at them and nodded. They took their seat and the guests went silent. I look at the aisle and I saw her and her dad. I smile happily. My heart feel warm at the sight of her. She looks pretty. Super pretty.

[The aisle: http://static.weddingwire.com/static/vendor/1_5000/2347/thumbnails/600x600_1308696893617-CeremonySet2.jpg]

 

I can’t stop my heart being flattered and I feel like all my worries were washed away when I saw her face behind the veils. Her black hair and her pretty face as she walk arm on arm with her dad.

 [CL wear: http://wedding-pictures-04.onewed.com/16708/2011-wedding-dresses-romantic-white-mermaid-lace-embellished-romona-kaveza__full.jpg]

 

I extend my hand as she reached the altar and she warmly smile at me behind the veil. She took my hand and walk to my side. Her dad smile at me before he went and sit next to Chaerin’s mother.

 

I look at her as I was stunned by her beauty. I don’t say that she wasn’t pretty before but today, it’s my first time, no, my second time to see her in the wedding dress. Remember the first time we went for the fitting? Well yeah, but this time wedding, we didn’t go for the fitting together since Haelin said she will make a surprise for me. I guess, the surprised was worth the effort of my waiting.

 

As the priest said word by word and it comes for the time for our vows. I look into her eyes and smirk. She tilt her head, waiting.

“I, Kwon Jiyong, take you, Lee Chaerin, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant partner in crime, my forever best friend, my best kitty, my forever sunshine, my faithful partner and my love from this day onward.” I look at her as she smiles warmly to me.

“Today, in the name of God, I promise you that I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.”

 

 

CL’S POV

I can’t help but let the tears fall down my eyes when I carefully absorb every details of his vows. Although it wasn’t funny or anything, but it was serious enough and convince enough to me to record his speech and save it in the deepest part of my brain’s memory.

 

“I, Lee Chaerin, take you, Kwon Jiyong, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life.” In one breathe, I state my vows.

 

His sincere smile carved on his face from the first word until the last words of my vow. I can’t help but smile and my voice is shaking with every words. I heard the groomsmen snort and smile cheekily to me. I ignore them and only look at him, into his eyes.

 

And we, in unison;

“Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you, For where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May the Lord do with me and more if anything but death parts you from me.”

 

The priest smile at us and again, read his part before we go;

“I do”

“I do”

 

He slip our new wedding ring into my finger and I slip one into him and he smiles to me.

“You may now kiss the bride” the priest ended.

 

And he impatiently, flip my veils over and crushed his lips onto mine. I smile when we kissed as the guests stand up and give us a big applause.

 

He let my lips goes and he smiles naughtily to me. Oh, how I wish I know what he was thinking. I slap his chest lightly as he pulls me to him more on my waist. We face the guests and I lift my bouquet to the air and everyone stand up and clap for us. I smile and look at him and he gave me another kiss on the lips and I blushed.

 

We walk together, arm to arm out from the chapel to the reception at the other part of the hotel. As we went out from the hall, the media burst to us and took our picture. Being classy as we are, he grabs me on the waist and force me to pose to the flashing camera. I could just smile and blushed a bit as he suddenly kiss me on the cheek to pose for the media.

 

This time, we decided to make our marriage public. Thus, his parents invite all those media today for our reception. We walk again arm to arm to the grand hall.

[The reception: http://bridalbar.squarespace.com/storage/red%20white%20and%20blue%20weddings.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1295120353313]

 

And the reception went as gorgeous and glamorous as we planned. We used to had a garden wedding reception and this time, we decided to make it glamorous and high class for everyone to join. Since he is a celebrity himself and I was a quite famous designer myself and my family even own a company, thus, my harabeoji decided to make the wedding big and invite all the share holder, the workers and even our family from China did fly all the way to Seoul to join in the wedding.

 

I laugh quite hard when I saw how Bom unnie went crazy dancing with her husband. She giggles when she looks I laugh at her. It’s the time for me to dance with my Jiyong. My hand shivered as I touch his palm. I never feel this romantic and my heart beat raise ten thousand faster than our first kiss.

 

He kisses me on my forehead as we dance along to the song. The guests cheered and clap their hand to us. I smile at him and rest my head on his chest. As the song ended, we broke apart when suddenly I heard someone cough on the stage. I look up and saw Bom unnie was standing behind the mike stand and Taeyang was ready at the piano.

 

“For my favorite dongsaeng and sunbae, Kwon Jiyong and to my favorite kitty and my lovely best friend, CL-roo or, Lee Chaerin. Today, me and…”

                  “TY” Taeyang shouted from his sit.

 “Yeah, Dong Youngbae or Taeyang, have a special present for you two! We are going to sing a wedding song for you two…” she looks at Taeyang and Taeyang nodded.

                “Ready?”

“Here we go, Never Let You Go by Faith Evans”

 

And the pregnant woman start singing her best and Taeyang start playing the piano as the music to the song. Their acoustic version is as lovely and touchable. I almost shed a tear as he pulls me in a hug and he wraps his arms on my waist and kiss my head as we stand in the middle of the dance stage and listen to Park Bom and Taeyang sing duet to the song.

 

They end their song and we clap our hand. Jiyong pulls me to our seat I follow him. When I was about to sit, suddenly Dara unnie jump over to me and hand me a mic. I was stunned and froze.

“Ehhhh???” I asked.

                “Come on! Sing your husband a song!” she said in her hyper mood.

 

I giggle and blush.

“I can’t sing” I said in low tone.

                “Pabo! Don’t lie! You sing to me on my birthday!” Dara added.

 

I blush and look down at Jiyong. He was sitting comfortably while folding his arms in front of his chest, he look at me and raise his brows. Sort of challenging me.

 

“You can’t sing.” He snort.

 

Oh wait, did I heard he said it, right? He was mocking my talent huh? Well, I did sing in your concert you idiot. I snorted back and scrunch my nose in annoyance.

 

“I can sing, you idiot!” I tap his head and he snort again.

 

I stomp to the stage and whisper something to the band. I clear my throat and everyone went silent and their eyes all on me. It my first time singing in front of the strangers. Minus the one I sing during Dara’s birthday.

 

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

 

I giggle and blush after finishing my sing. I stick my tongue out in shyness. He stand up and claps his hand. I bows and tilt my head to the right and smile cutely.

 

And during the time I need to throws my bouquet, guess who manage to catch it? Yeah, you are right. Madam Guo? Kekeke~~ I wonder….

 

 

 

 


NOTES:

Because I feel like updating and quite upsets that not many of the subscribers from MTLY didn't want to continue reading with this TT TT