~8~

The Colour of Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Psst, Feisty!” a large hand with long slender fingers gently shook Saerom’s shoulder as she slept, tangled in the bed sheets.” Wake up.”

She grunted a little before slowly opening her eyes, only to be met with wide brown orbs and a boxy grin. She jolted in her spot and tried to create more space between herself and Taehyung. However, he didn’t seem fazed by this and continued being all bright and cheerful.

“Good morning, Feisty! Can you walk? It’s time to meet everyone!” he pulled her bed covers back and held out a hand for her to take. Saerom warily looked from Taehyung’s outstretched hand, up to his face and back again. She ignored his hand and slowly got up herself, grimacing slightly at the pain in her sides and legs. Taehyung frowned a little at her actions, but he didn’t let it get to him. After all, he could understand that she didn’t trust him or the other boys yet. He watched as she stood, slightly hunched over, and slowly made her way to the door. He followed after her into the hallway.

“Before you meet the others, you should freshen up.” Said Taehyung, going to grab her arm with intentions of leading her to the bathroom. But Saerom flinched away from his touch by instinct. Taehyung awkwardly cleared his throat and held up a hand, showing the way to the bathroom.

It was quite a luxurious bathroom; with a big spa tub, a walk in shower complete with a waterfall showerhead, a massive marble vanity and the whole room was tiled with various shades of dark grey tiles. Saerom was surprised that a bathroom shared between seven males was so nice and tidy.

“There are towels in the drawers under the vanity. Umm…” Taehyung scratched the back of his neck and scrunched up his nose. “I’ll see what I can do about clothes.” With that, he left Saerom to her own devices.

She looked around after closing and locking the door, subconsciously looking for and cameras, and pulled out a fresh towel from the vanity drawer. Satisfied with not finding any cameras, she switched on the tap for the shower, got undressed as the water heated up and adjusted the heat so that she wouldn’t aggravate her wounds.

The water from the shower fell down upon her like a miniature waterfall. It felt nice; the water warmed her up and relaxed her tense muscles. Finishing off her shower quickly, Saerom dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her slender body just as she heard a knock on the door.

“Uhh… I have clothes for you. They might be a little bit big.” Came an awkward sounding voice from the other side of the door.

Saerom walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it only just enough to stick her arm through to take the clothes while keeping her body hidden. As she closed the door again, she caught a glimce of mint-coloured hair.

“I’ll just wait out here until you’re done so I can take you to meet the others.” Said Yoongi.

Saerom didn’t answer and began to put on the clothes which consisted of a pair of plain black , another pair of sweat pants (black this time) and a black t-shirt. The sweat pants were too long so she rolled them up and tied the drawstrings so that they wouldn’t fall off her hips.

Once she was done, she opened the door and stepped out to find Yoongi leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He gave her a very quick once over, stood straight and began to head for the stairs with his hands in his pockets. She followed him down the stairs and into the spacious living room, the plush slate-coloured carpet warmed the soles of her cold bare feet the instant she set foot on it. Saerom had to stop herself from padding her feet and curling her toes into the carpet, much like something a cat would do with their paws. She looked around the room and saw the massive television and multiple gaming consoles lining the shelves of the cabinet underneath it; the few pieces of artwork that were hung on the far wall and the black leather lounges that bordered the room, dressed with light grey pillows and throw blankets. It looked very cosy and if Saerom were not in her current situation, she would have just plopped herself down right in the corner piece of the lounge with a pillow under her head , a blanket over her body and just nap all day.

But no, she did not have that luxury and she felt like she probably never will. She stood timidly behind Yoongi when he stopped in the middle of the room. Namjoon and Seokjin were sitting on the lounge opposite the television, Hoseok on the lounge at the adjacent wall, with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook playing Xbox on the floor. Yoongi turned to face her and motioned for her to step forward. She glanced at him for a short moment before she cast her gaze to the floor, bit her lower lip and timidly stepped forward. She felt anxiousness rise up in her chest, her ring turning orange.

Namjoon looked up at her and stood, walking around her slowly. “They beat you up pretty bad,” he said as he circled her and saw all the bandages covering most of her exposed skin. He finally came to a stop in front of her. She felt like she was being looked at like a piece of marbled meat. But there was nothing like greed or lust in Namjoon’s eyes when she looked at him. “The name’s Rap Monster- Rapmon, for short. The leader.” He stood proudly before Saerom. She gulped; he was intimidating even when he was only introducing himself.

“Nice to meet you, Saerom. I’m Jin.” He put out a hand for her to shake. Saerom looks at his outstretched hand before looking up at his kind face. Not wanting to get on Bangtan’s bad side, she held up her hand and lightly grasped his hand. Jin grasped her hand firmly and shook it twice before letting her go.

“Hey there! I’m J-Hope~” Hoseok came out from behind Seokjin and Namjoon, waved at her cheerfully and gave her a smile.

He seems awfully cheery for a gang member… Thought Saerom as she awkwardly waved back at Hoseok.

“Hello, pretty. I’m Chimchim.” Jimin ran a hand through his pale orange hair as he winked at her. Saerom did all she could to not gag at his flirting.

“Hi Feisty! Sorry about this morning. You know- with the screaming and all- you gave me fright there.” Taehyung laughed a little as he scratched the back of his head, “But now I know your real name! It’s quite a unique name, actually. A nice one though! Hah-“

“Get to the point!” snapped Namjoon.

“Ahh.. Right!” Taehyung giggled awkwardly before putting up a peace sign with his fingers, “V!” he shouted. “The name’s V.” Saerom was startled by the sudden outburst of his name.

She tore her gaze off Taehyung and looked at the youngest member, who was half hiding behind Seokjin, like he was trying to make as if he wasn’t there. His effort was futile, because he was just a couple centimetres taller than Seokjin and had shoulders almost as broad as the older member.

“K-Kookie…” he mumbled so quietly that Saerom almost didn’t catch what he said.

And then there was one. She looked towards the mint-hair man who was standing at the back of the room and leaning against the wall with his arms crossed yet again.

“Suga.” Was all he said.

Saerom nodded her head, memorising their names. Namjoon cleared his throat to gain Saerom’s attention. She turned towards him and saw him looking at her with serious eyes. Saerom felt uncomfortable with how Namjoon’s piercing gaze was trained on her, so she averted her eyes to the floor.

“Now,” he began, “let me do some explaining on your current situation. You will be staying here for now, until we figure out what to do with you.” Saerom tensed a little, the colour of her ring flickering to orange. “You cannot leave, you cannot have any contact with the outside world, as long as you are here Got7 cannot get to you, you cannot ask questions about what we do. We will not hurt you, just don’t give us a reason to.” At the end of his speech, Namjoon his heels and looked at the other boys; he nodded at them and locked eyes with both Seokjin and Yoongi, “Jin, Suga, please come with me.” He strode down the hallway with both men at his heels. The sound of a door opening and closing could be heard and then there was silence.

Saerom didn’t know what to do with herself so she just stood there in her oversized clothes, staring at the floor. She felt stupid for doing so, but what else could she do? She didn’t want to provoke them, not after her experience with Got7.

 

“You!” yelled Youngjae, as he stepped into Saerom’s dimly lit cell, startling her, “Put these on and fix your face. I need you to do something for me.” He hastily threw a wad of black fabric and a bag at her. Saerom did her best to dodge the incoming items, but the bag managed to hit the back of her calf. She picked up the piece of clothing to inspect it. It was a very short, black dress that had cut-outs on either side of the waist, a deep ‘v’ neck line and very thin straps. Saerom was never the kind of girl to wear revealing clothes such as the dress she held in her hands, she was more of a jeans-and-a-shirt kind of girl. So when she picked up the dress and looked at it properly, she internally groaned with dread.

Saerom also had a peek inside the bag to find a pair of black stilettos and a makeup pouch. Hearing Youngjae clear his throat wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter