~5~

The Colour of Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How is she doing back there, V?”

The lavender-haired boy in the back seat who was trying to nurse Saerom’s wounds turned towards the brunette in the driver’s seat. “She’s unconscious, hyung. But she is still breathing.”

The brunette shook his head and muttered under his breath, “Why did he have to bring her along? She’s just another …”

“What was that, Jin hyung? I couldn’t hear you.”

Jin cleared his throat and pressed his foot down on the accelerator. “Nothing, V. Just make sure she doesn’t bleed out, some of those wounds look nasty.”

With that, V pressed his hands down on one particular wound on Saerom’s side which was a rather deep cut. Five minutes of ridiculous speeding later they had arrived at a double story house in the middle of a semi-rundown suburb. It was much different to the part of Seoul Got7 ruled, which was of a higher class.

Parking in the garage, Jin hopped out of the truck and held the door open for V as he carried Saerom out into a hallway and turning right. He rushed as fast as his injured leg would allow him down the hallway, ignoring the weird looks from five other men who had arrived merely minutes before him and Jin, and up the stairs, almost running to the room at the opposite end of the corridor. V nudged open the door and it opened to a room that looked similar to a doctor’s surgery.

A stainless steel table was situated in the centre of the small room: shelves lined the walls storing medicines and surgical equipment and a single bed was pushed up against the far wall. V placed Saerom down of the table just as Jin along with a plum-haired boy came rushing in afterwards.

“Hyungs, who is this?” the plum-haired boy said, pointing at Saerom’s unconscious form and looking between his two hyungs.

“V picked her up from the raid we just did. I have no idea why he brought her along.” Jin explained, putting up his hands and shrugging his broad shoulders.

V didn’t say anything and fussed about the room, gathering various medical items to help him mend Saerom. He hastily put down some gauze, a pair of artery clamps, bottles of iodine and alcohol, cotton pads and some band-aids. He began to fiddle with opening the bottle of iodine, almost splattering it everywhere in his panicked rush once he got it opened and was about to pour it all over Saerom when a hand stopped him from doing so.

“Let us take over hyung. You have no idea what you’re doing.” Said the plum-haired boy as he smirked. “What do you need the artery clamps for? You’re not performing heart surgery.”

“Jungkook…” V almost whispered and he let the younger take the bottle from his hands and re-cap it.

“Go join the others. Jin hyung and I will handle this.” Jungkook said as he washed his hands in the sink to the left of the door. V nodded his head, casting one last glance at the girl on the table, seeing Jin put on a pair of latex gloves and walking out of the room.

“This doesn’t look too good…” Jungkook muttered as he took in Saerom’s battered form. “It seems like she was regularly beaten.”

Jin hummed in agreement, beginning to remove the debris from Saerom’s wounds. “It’s strange though. Got7 were never known to treat their es badly. There might be a story behind this.” Nothing else was said as the two worked on mending Saerom.

V trudged down the last steps before entering the living room. He didn’t even get the chance to take a seat on the comfy black lounge, because he was immediately bombarded with questions by two other men.

“Dude! Who was that chick?” a muscular boy with faded orange hair playfully punched V in the arm.

“Yeah, who is she? Who is she?” another boy with dark brown hair repeatedly asked, shaking one of V’s arms.

V waved them off and half limped over to sit on the lounge. “I don’t really know, Jimin… J-Hope hyung, my arm hurts.”

"Oh! Sorry." the brunette apologised, letting go of V's arm.

A man with platinum blonde hair styled up off his face, who was sitting across the room stood up and walked over, leaving his seat next to a mint-haired boy. He stood in front of V with his hands clasped together in front of him.

“V. Explain.” Was all he said to get V to open his mouth.

“Rap Monster hyung, I was escaping just like you told us to so Kookie could let off the bombs.” V began, his eyes not leaving Rap Monster’s piercing ones. “I was about to go through the back door when that girl almost ran into me. I grabbed her thinking we could use her for more information on Got7 and exited the club. Turns out that cost me a few seconds of precious time we got slightly caught up in Kookie’s bomb, that’s how we got injured.”

Rap Monster studie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter