~3~

The Colour of Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saerom’s head lolled to one side and she let out a quiet moan. A man with light blonde hair was leaning against a wall in a small, dank room; watching her as she slowly but surely came to. He had his arms crossed over his broad chest and began to tap his foot on the ground at a slow pace. Saerom groaned a little as her head lolled to the other side, her face scrunching up a little.

This had been going on for about five minutes and she still had yet to wake up. Just how much Midazolam did Junior give her? After finishing off his thought, he saw her eyes begin to flutter open and he stood up straight, arms still crossed. Saerom’s head throbbed as she slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was very blurry and she could only just make out the lone figure standing before her.

She tried to move her limbs, but they would not move. Looking down at herself as her vision cleared slightly, she noticed that she was seated in a wooden chair and that she was bound to it with rope. Panic was what should have struck her at this point, but all her senses were hazy and she could not remember what could have possibly happened for her to end up like this. Her ring turned light blue, indicating that she was quite confused.

Looking back up at the lone figure, she could see his face more clearly now. The blonde-haired man walked over to her and placed his hands on the chair’s backrest on either side of Saerom’s shoulders, his face coming dangerously close to hers. He smirked down at her, “So you finally decided to wake up?”

She tried her hardest to focus on him and say something in reply, “Wha h-happen-n oo m-me…?” Saerom could only slur out her words, the sedatives still running through her veins.

The blonde chuckled lightly, showing his perfectly straight pearly whites, before straightening up and beginning to untie her.

“Since you are still drowsy, I might as well take you to see JB. Makes my job easier.” He said as he pulled away the last rope around her waist. “Stand, Choi Saerom.”

Saerom just looked at him with a blank stare and attempted to speak again, totally ignoring what the man said, “How… y-you know…”

“How do I know your name? That answer is easy. But for now you need to get up if you know what’s good for you.” He replied, getting annoyed at how slow she was. Note to self: remind Junior to lower the dosage slightly next time. They always wake up like zombies… He thought to himself.

Saerom got up from her seated position at a snail’s pace. However, once she was standing, her head throbbed again and she felt really dizzy. The man grabbed her by the arm and began to walk towards the door, but with Saerom still suffering from the side effects of the Midazolam, she had an almost sickening wave of dizziness wash over her and she began to fall forward. The blonde man quickly caught her and roughly brought her to stand up straight again.

“Walk!” he barked at her, yanking on her arm as he began to lead her out of the room and almost dragged her up a flight of stairs. All the while, Saerom struggled with every step she took, trying to not trip over her own clumsy feet or let the dizziness take over.

They turned a corner, walked all the way down the corridor and into a large, open-plan room. Although nicely decorated with plush leather lounges and a huge LCD television mounted on one wall, the atmosphere the room held was a very tense one. In one of the armchairs, sat a man with chestnut brown hair and piercings donning both ears. He looked up at Saerom and the blonde man when he heard them enter.

The brunette leant forward in his seat, resting his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together. The blonde pushed Saerom forward and she fell to her knees, not being able to keep her balance.

“Choi Saerom…” Began the brunette. He smirked for a brief second before turning serious again and waving a hand towards the blonde, his eyes never leaving her. “Thank you, Mark. You may leave us.”

The blonde, Mark, nodded his acknowledgement and left the room, leaving Saerom with the chestnut brunette. She just looked up at him, not bothering to stand up.

“It took a long time to find you, but here you are. Finally…” he got out of his seat and crouched in front of her, grabbing her chin and inspecting her face. “You grew up to be very pretty.” His eyes flickered down to her lips for a split second then looked back up into her eyes. “It’s just a shame you won’t be this pretty for very long.”

This caused Saerom’s eyes to widen and her ring to turn brown, fear making the hairs on her arms rise. The man chuckled at her small exterior reaction and returned to his seat in the armchair, crossing one leg over the other.

“I am JB, by the way and as to why we kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter