Chapter 9

Detectives: Agents In Trouble (sequal to Detectives)

-Choi’s home-4.50pm

Siwon held an arm over sooyoung’s shoulders as both of them sat on their bed, leaning their backs on the headlocks, his other free hand were intertwined with sooyoung’s. The 2 married coupled cuddled up into each other’s embrace.

“Wonnie, stop touching my tummy! It tickles!” sooyoung said after parting her lips from siwon’s.

Siwon in rely chuckled, rubbing circles around sooyoung’s deflated tummy.

“Come on wifey, I just want to let the baby recognize her father’s touch..” he kissed her cheeks.

Sooyoung giggled, swatting siwon on the chest playfully.

“Yah! How do you even know the gender?! It’s only a few days old!”

“Oh I do know it’s gender...it’s definitely a girl..” he said it in a mischievous way.

“Oh what do you know wonnie..” she rolled her eyes. “I bet you’re just hoping it’s a girl so you can have another excuse to ask me for another one..”

Siwon backed his head away a little, staring at his wife.

“Woah! You sure can read my mind youngie..”

“Of course I can! I’m your wife hello?!” the brunette swatted her husband once more.

Siwon chuckled, pushing sooyoung’s head to his shoulders as he started playing with her hair.

“Then youngie, let’s say if our baby isn’t a boy.” He said, lovingly touching her stomach. “That we attempt to get a boy after this one’s out?”

“Keep dreaming!” was the answer he got back. Sooyoung attempted to run away but siwon held her in his arms, pulling her back to his embrace.

“Wonnie, if our baby isn’t a boy but a girl, we’re no longer going to attempt anymore! So you better pray hard that the kid inside me is a male..”

“Oh come on youngie...i-“

“You know what choi siwon?” sooyoung cut him off midsentence, removing his arm from her shoulder as she sat herself upright to look at him. “You’re just a erted guy...”

“Hey hey! I’m just appreciating what god has given me..” siwon said, seating upright. “You’re just too beautiful..”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, lifting a hand to slap siwon on the chest but the young man caught her hand in his.

He quickly pulled her to him, pushing her down to the bed as he got on top of her. Sooyoung tried wiggling her arms free from siwon’s bear hug.

“wonnie...let go..” she said.

“Nope...come on. Let’s kiss.”

“No...i don’t want to kiss!”

“I won’t bug you about the 3rd child, now come on..Let’s kiss.”

“tch! You’ve been pretty demanding of me for kisses now a day’s huh? No more!”

“Nah, you don’t really have a choice, you see, i have you in my arms now.” He said.

Without further ado, he leaned in, gently placing his lips on hers and as always, when the brunette didn’t wanted kissing sessions, she tried hard to avoid his lips.

And as always, sooyoung would just give up after awhile and allow siwon to kiss her.

Their lips moved in synced with each other, siwon cupped her face, pulling it deeper into his to make the kiss deeper.

The parted lips after awhile, needing to catch their breath before siwon moved into kiss her again. sooyoung placed a finger on his lips.

“W-wonnie...I’m want ramen...”

“Hmm? Now?” siwon frowned a little. “Can you not eat now? Our kissing session is more important.”

He batted her finger away, inching closer to her lips when she looked away.

“But I’m hungry! Can we just put our kissing session on hold? Like till I get my ramen?”

“Nope...come here.”

 “wonnie..” she said, pushing siwon away slightly again.

“No youngie...no ramen for you now..” siwon said, moving in YET AGAIN to kiss her when sooyoung spoke again.

“The baby wants ramen wonnie..”

Sooyoung need not say anymore, siwon immediately got off her.

“What was it you were saying? Ramen right?”

The sudden change in attitude caused the brunette to giggle.

“yeap...wonnie, I’m lazy to make it...could you pleaseeeee make it for me?”

“Sure hon..anything for my baby..”

Sooyoung got up, walking towards siwon to give him a quick peck on the lips.

“You’re the best, hubby...i love you..”

“I love you too..” he replied back, about to kiss sooyoung again when his phone rang.

He took out his phone from his pocket.

“Yesung hyung...” he muttered, looking at sooyoung.

She immediately grew quiet.

“Youngie i-“

“G-go ahead, answer it..” she cut him off, heading back to the bed.

Siwon watched her crawled right back up to bed as he looked at his phone, answering it.

“Hyung...”

“Siwon, we’re going to head out soon.”

“Y-yea...i know..” he said, still looking at sooyoung. She seemed to be looking anywhere but him.

“Is she still mad at you?”

“Nope...I got her to calm down...”

“Oh, alright then. Siwon, why not you stay back at the station while we head over to chansung’s? We’ll call you if we need back up..”

“Are you guys sure?”

“Yeah, don’t worry about us...I’m getting kangin to stay put with you..You know, so that he can help you if anything happens out of the blue.”

“Oh...o-ok then...please be careful, what time you guys are heading over?”

“Around 9pm?”

“Alright then...so I’ll just head to the station at 8.30 then...”

“Yeap...see you later...”

“Yea, see you later...”

Siwon placed his phone down, sighing. He shifted his eyes back to sooyoung, who was looking down, fumbling with her hands.

Siwon walked towards her, taking a seat beside her. He continued observing her behaviour. The tall brunette was still fixing her eyes on her hands, ignoring the fact that her husband was just beside her.

“Youngie...I’m will be going to the station later on during the night..”

“I-i know...I figured out it be that since it was yesung oppa calling.” She said half-heartedly.

Siwon sighed, placing his hand on her chin, lifting her chin up.

She just looked back at him, not saying anything.

They just sat there, looking at each other. That was when sooyoung’s eyes started forming bits of tears, and siwon knew he had to comfort her.

“I-i don’t want anything to happen to you..” she bit her lips in attempt to hold her tears back.

Siwon reeled her in for a hug, holding her tightly in her arms as her tears cascaded down her cheeks to his shoulders. He started the back of her head, rubbing circles on her back.

“Youngie, I'll just be at the station. I won’t be heading over to chansung and yunho unless hyung tells me to. Kangin will be staying to help me in case anything goes wrong.”

 Siwon felt her hugging tighter.

“Youngie...I’ll be fine..”

“P-promise me..” she croaked. “Promise me, you’ll come back to me.”

Siwon knew, that if ever sooyoung found out about him doing the case (and she did), she would definitely not be able to stay calm. 

“I promise alright? Look, I’ll never let anything happen to me for your sake alright? I promise you, that i will come back to you and hae in and the baby.” Siwon said, touching sooyoung’s tummy.

“I’ll never leave my girls and unborn baby alone...not when they need me, not when my daughter needs me. Not when my wife needs me the most.”

“W-wonnie...”

Siwon pushed her away to look at her, her eyes were so puffy. He lifted his hand to wipe her tears away.

“Stop crying and smile for me alright wifey?” he said, using the pad of his thumb to wipe her tear.

Sooyoung gave a slight chuckle.

“I-i love you...” she said.

“I love you too...”

They both shared a sweet and passionate kiss before parting.

“Alright, you stay put her while i go make your ramen ok?”

Sooyoung nodded, and siwon gave her, a kiss to her forehead before heading out the room.

--------------------------------

-police station-8.30pm

“So he’s been keeping yunho captive in a bungalow?” Siwon asked.

“Yea...” yesung replied him back. “And it’s pretty secluded from the outside world too, in a way that it’s pretty far out from the districts.”

Siwon groaned.

“zzzzz...why do they always like to hide out at somewhere where it’s always secluded and so far out the districts?”

“Well, that’s just what they always do right?” kibum said. “Besides, you’re not going there, so why are you whining?”

“Yea won won...don’t worry...with this dumb dumb here..We’ll definitely be able to find yunho..” Jessica said, pointing at the man, who was badly bruised and cuffed up.

“Yea, that’s if he’s not lying..” heechul said. “Hey, henry, zhou mi...You 2 will be following us”

The 2 guys, as mentioned by heechul, were the last 2 members of his swat team. They both gave a nod, indicating acknowledgement.

“Now..” he turned back to the man. “You have better not be screwing with us alright?”

Heechul then lightly patted the man’s face, walking around him.

“If I find no yunho, or no chansung there, I won’t hesitate to get my boys here to rough you up..”

The man shuddered at the mention of possible, future beatings for him.

“So...if you’re still not telling us the truth, or not telling us anything else that we need to know..”

“You’ll be going on a date with my knuckles..” kangin finished the sentence for him, cracking his knuckles.

Eunhyuk started laughing. “Haha! Come on gin! Stop intimidating the poor fellow..”

For that, he got stares from the rest of the detectives.

“I er...erm..I need to go to the toilet...ha ha..” eunhyuk  laughed nervously, excusing himself from the group as he made his way to the toilet.

The team then got back to discussions.

“Anyways, this is what we’re going to do..” heechul said. “We’re going to be splitting into 2 groups...”

Yesung nodded.

“Yeap...wookie, sica and bum..you guys are going to be paired up with me..while heech and his team would go together in their swat..Minus kangin, who will be staying put here with siwon.”

“I still don’t know why I’m not going to rescue yunho..” kangin rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, wouldn’t it be better if kangin hyung followed us?” henry asked.

“Well, I’m the leader of the swat, i say i want him to stay with won won..” heechul snapped at him.

“Yeah, gin i think it’s better if you stay with siwon, i mean, I couldn’t think of who to pair him up with other than you. So you 2 will be working closely together..” yesung said.

“Haha, pairing up the strongest fighters of the 2 groups together?” heechul joked.

“I’m stronger than siwon you moron..” yesung snarled.

Siwon choked up a laugh, coughing at the sentence yesung just said.

“haha, hyung, er herm...i beg to differ.”

“haha woah...hyung...getting cocky now are we?” ryeowook joked.

“Hey guys? Can we focus?” heechul interrupted them.

“y-yea..sorry..” they replied.

Heechul shrugged, continuing.

“anyways, let’s just get this over with..” he started. “As mentioned before, junho will be keeping guard on the guy, meaning, he follows us. My swat will be taking the lead in this one. You alright with that?” heechul said, looking at yesung.

Yesung nodded.

“Yeah..sure.” yesung said. “Its better this way, since you guys are way more experienced in this kind of stuffs.”

“yea..” heechul said. “Hyukjae, zhoumi, henry and i will head into the bungalow once we’re reach there, while junho stays behind. We’ll scout the place from outside first, before further actions will be taken. Once that’s done, I’ll get you guys by the built in-ears walky talkie to tell you whether it’s safe to enter.” 

“Yeap....Sounds like a good idea..” yesung said, taking a look at his watch. “The time now is 8.45, we’ll be moving out in 15 mins time..”

The detectives and swat members nodded their heads, finishing their last preparations for the mission before getting ready to head out.

------------------------------

“Now, how many guards are we talking about here?” Eunhyuk looked behind the passenger seat of the car, facing the badly beaten up man. He was seated beside Zhou mi and Henry.

“I-I, don’t know...t-t-there’s pretty 10? 15?” the man replied back.

Eunhyuk just nodded his head, turning his head to the front as he fixed his eyes on the road.

“That’s good, saves us more trouble. If the numbers of guards is only as much as this fellow says, it shouldn’t be a problem for us...” heechul said whiles driving the car in the dark and narrowed road.

“So hyung, once we get there, it’s just the 3 of us that’ll be going in to scout the house?” junho asked once more.

“Yeah man...once we’re sure that the placed is secured and under our watch, we’ll signal for yesung and his team to come in.”

Heechul then looked at his window mirrors, seeing yesung’s car right behind them.

The road was getting narrower and narrower, all the team saw was the forest at each end of the road.

“geez..this place gives me the creeps...” jessica said, rubbing her goosebumps.

“Oh just shut up sica, let me sleep awhile..” kibum replied back, adjusting himself in his seat for a comfortable sleeping position.

“Heech says that the estimation of guards keeping watch on yunho are pretty low in numbers. About 10-15 people.” Yesung suddenly spoke, looking at his phone.

“oh? Really?” ryeowook asked.

“yeah..That’s what the fellow told him..but anyways, let’s not get our hopes too high. Who knows? Maybe they might surprise us.”

“Tch! I hate surprises.” Kibum said, closing his eyes.

“Tell me about it bum..” yesung replied back.

“Ye...I spotted something up ahead of the road...the bungalow.” Heechul’s came out from the walky talkie.

Yesung’s team immediately jolted from their seats.

“oh? Seems like we’re going to be meeting yunho pretty soon.” Yesung said. “Got it heech, you guys lead the way, I’ll park the car a little further away from the house. Once it’s safe to go in, tell me.”

“You’ve got it pal..we’ll be picking up our speed alright? See you guys later.”

With that, heechul drove his car faster, soon losing yesung’s car as a tail.

Yesung and his team looked on at heechul’s car as it slowly became further and smaller to them in view.

“Alright, now all we have to do, is wait for their signal..” yesung said, resting his head on the stirring wheel.

“Yunho, just a little more, hang in there..”

---------------------------------

“Alright guys, let’s go now..” heechul ordered his men to get out the car, leaving behind the wanted man and junho alone in the car.

Heechul parked his car behind some bushes, not wanting to take the risk of getting spotted too fast. He parked it at least 20 metres away from the bungalow, deciding to travel to the house by foot along with his 3 other men.

The 4 swat members then started making their way to the bungalow with their gun’s at the ready.

“Heech...the gates..” eunhyuk said, pointing at the gate just in front of them.

Heechul nodded, before signalling his team to crouch down and carefully head towards the gate. The team complied, making their way slowly to the gate and once there, hid behind the pillar that was holding 1 side of the other end of the gate.

Heechul looked beyond the gates and to the bungalow. He searched around for any guards in the compounds of the 2 story building. The lights were out, the house was in total darkness. There weren’t any guards guarding the outside of the house. Heechul turned back to the other 3.

“no one..let’s head in now, hyukjae, you first, then zhou mi, then henry. I’ll be the last one to climb the gates. Go now! I’ll cover for you guys.”

“Got it!” they yelled softly.

“Hyukjae! Now!”

Eunhyuk nodded, placing his pistol in his holsters as he started climbing the gates. Heechul provided cover as he climbed.

“hurry hyukjae!” heechul yelled.

“yea! I’m in already!” eunhyuk replied after he jumped down from the top of the gate. He then took out his pistol and stand guard at the gates while zhou mi and henry started climbing.

Heechul was the last to get over the gates.

With everyone now over the gates, they started making their way to the front door. Heechul took a quick glance at the building’s surround, seeing that there was another way into the house.

“Zhou mi...take henry with you, and head over to the tree there..” heechul pointed at the tree just beside the house.

“Climb your way up the tree, till you reach the second floor’s balcony, then head inside the house and sweep the whole house to see if there are any guards. Once done, open the front door to let me and hyukjae in, we’ll be standing guard here in case there’s anyone attempting to come out. Now go you 2!”

“Got it, come on henry!” zhou mi tapped henry’s shoulders as they both started making their way to the house.

Heechul and eunhyuk both looked on as zhou mi and henry started climbing the tree and successfully got in the balcony.

“They’ve got in!” eunhyuk said while heechul just nodded.

The front door to the house opened up in less than 15 minutes, revealing both zhou mi and henry, who were done scanning the whole area of the house. Heechul and eunhyuk then got up.

“Nothing?” heechul asked.

Zhou mi shook his head.

“No one here heech...”

“Yunho?” eunhyuk asked.

“No sign of him..” Henry said.

Heechul sighed. “Well, let’s just check properly. Yunho has got to be here! We need to find him..”

“But heech! What if that fellow was lying?” eunhyuk asked heechul but the leader just shook his head.

“No, he isn’t lying. I can tell, his eyes. There weren’t any hint of deception. “ heechul said.

“But don’t you think it’s a little bit weird?” zhou mi spoke. “I mean, look! There aren’t any guards here, the house is empty?”

“Guys, let’s just check the house one more time..what if yunho really was here?” heechul said.

The team said nothing.

“Let’s just search for yunho now...i’m getting yesung to come in. Hyukjae, get the lights..” heechul said, picking up his walky talky.

Eunhyuk then head over to the switches, flicking the switch when suddenly the heard something.

‘beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.’

“What the heck?” eunhyuk said.

The television suddenly sprang to life, alerting all 4 swat members.

“W-what the heck?” heechul asked, lowering down his walky talky. “Henry! Did you on the tv?”

“N-no! I didn’t! And what’s that beeping sound?”

“HEY COPS! IT’S ME AGAIN! CHANSUNG!”

“C-chansung?!” heechul said, pushing eunhyuk aside as he ran into the living room where the sound was coming from.

There he was, in the middle of the living room, looking at the tv where the recording of chansung was playing.

“W-what is going on here?!”

“HAHA I’VE GOT YOU GUYS GOOD AGAIN! ANYWAYS! LET’S START THE GAME ALRIGHT?! NOW, YOU GUYS MUST BE WONDERING WHETHER OR NOT YOU’RE IN THE CORRECT PLACE WHERE U-KNOW IS BEING HELD. WELL, I’M JUST HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT, YESSSSS YOU’RE RIGHT! YUNHO’S DEFINITELY HERE!”

“Yunho’s here?!” eunhyuk yelled. “then where-“

“AND YOU GUYS MUST BE WONDERING WHERE I AM RIGHT? WELL, I LEFT YUNHO HERE ALL ALONE IN THIS HOUSE, NO GUARDS NO ME, NO NOTHING AT ALL, YOU GUYS WIN THE GAME IF YOU CAN FIND HIM..”

“why do I feel that this is gonna bite us real bad in the ?” henry said.

“BUT! THERE’S ONLY A LIMITED TIME..YOU SEE, THE MOMENT YOU GUYS FLICK THE SWITCHED TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS, YOU GUYS ALSO TRIGGERED THIS TV AND SOMETHING ELSE TO ON.”

“something else?” zhou mi arched a brow.

“I HATE TO, ERM NO, NOT HATE TO, I LOVE TO TELL YOU THAT, YOU GUYS ALSO TRIGGERED A BOMB!”

Heechul’s eyes widened.

“w-what the heck?!”

“HAHHAHAAHHAAH! YES YOU HEARD ME! A BOMB! IT WILL GO KABOOM! THE MOMENT IT’S TIME UP..AND BY THEN, IF YOU STILL CAN’T FIND YUNHO..WELL, LET’S JUST SAY HE’LL BE BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS. HAHAHAHAH!”

“THAT JERK!”

“YOU GUYS HAVE 30 MINS TO FIND HIM, STARTING NOW..”

With that, chansung’s video of himself in the tv then switched to a timer.

’30.00.00’

“CRAP! GO FIND YUNHO NOW BEFORE THE HOUSE BLOWS! ZHOU MI, HEAD UP THE SECOND LEVEL AND SCAN THE ROOMS! SEARCH CAREFULLY! EUNHYUK, HEAD OVER TO THE ROOMS AT THIS LEVEL, HENRY, STAY HERE, KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THE TIMER! TELL US WHEN IT’S ABOUT TO BLOW! EVERYONE, TO YOUR STATIONS! QUICK!”

“yes sir!”

The team then scattered around the house as a very panicky heechul then headed out the house, getting yesung on the walky talky.

“Ye! Make your way here! Quick!” heechul yelled into the phone, his voice tainted with nervourness.

“W-what’s wrong heech? Why do you sound so-“

“Yunho’s in the house yesung! But theres a timer bomb which will explode in 30 mins! Just get here and help us find yunho before it explodes!”

“w-what?!” yesung said.

“HURRY!”

“g-got it!”

Heechul then made another call to junho, telling him to get back to the police station, just in case chansung was somewhere near him, he told him to put the fellow back into the questioning room, just to make sure that chansung wouldn’t rescue his subordinate if he was nearby.

With that being taken care of, he made his way back into the house as he started searching the house for yunho.

He made his way to the basement, but the door was lock.

“Argh!!! Open up!!! Open up!! Yunho! Where the stink are you?!”

“Heech!!!”

Yesung’s voice could be heard from downstairs the basement.

“YE! I’M HERE! BASEMENT!”

Yesung then scurried down to the basement, meeting up with heechul.

“Help me with this ye!” heechul said as he started banging the basement door.

Yesung follow suit, ramming his shoulders alongside heechul towards the door.

‘BANG!’

“Heech! How long has it been?!” yesung asked as sweat started trickling down his forehead.

“HYUNG! 16 MINS LEFT!” henry shouted from the living room.

Panic aroused in both heechul’s and yesung’s chest.

“CRAP!! WE DON’T HAVE TIME!” heechul yelled out in frustration.

‘BANG!’

“ONE MORE TIME HEECH!” yesung said, ramming the door one last time.

The basement door flew open as both heechul and yesung headed inside.

Their eyes widened, their jaws hung wide open.

Yunho wasn’t there.

“CRAP! HE ISN’T HERE!!”

“HURRY HEECH, LET’S HEAD UPSTAIRS NOW!!”

The 2 then ran back up to the kitchen and headed to the living room.

“HOW?! DID YOU GUYS FIND HIM?!” he asked the group, who were all gathered back into the  

They all nodded solemnly before Jessica slumps down to a rectangular box-like seat.

“WHAT THE HECK GUYS?! COME ON!!! WE NEED TO FINE HIM-”

“hyung! 6 mins left!!!”

“CRAP!”

“ARGH!!! JUST WHERE DID CHANSUNG HID YUNHO?!” Jessica yelled out in frustration, scratching her hair before lazily letting it hit her seat.

‘kok!’

Jessica seems to jerk a little upwards when she hit her hand on her sit.

“w-what the?”

“what sica?!” yesung asked.

“T-This seat, i-it’s hallow..”

“hallow?”

“y-yeah..” she said, knocking on it again.

“a seat thats hallow?” ryeowook asked.

“yeah...there seems to be something inside..it’s really heavy..” Jessica said when she tried moving the seat, she then started examining it.

“h-hey...t-this...yesung oppa! It can be opened..”

“sica! We dont have time! we need to find yunho-“

Yesung and the team grew silent the moment Jessica lifted the lid up from the seat, she let out a scream as she backed away.

“Y-YUNHO!!!!” heechul said, running towards Jessica and grabbing yunho by the shoulders.

He was badly beaten, unconscious but definitely still alive.

“GUYS! HELP ME CARRY HIM UP! QUICK!”

“2 MINS LEFT!”

“HURRY!!!! BEFORE THE HOUSE BLOWS!”

Yesung and kibum helped heechul with yunho. Quickly leaving the house the moment they got him.

“CRAP! YUNHO! WAKE UP! DON’T DIE ON ME!” heechul said as he carried yunho.

They stopped running when they reached yesung’s car.

‘BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!’

“GET DOWN GUYS!” yesung yelled as everyone dropped to the floor.

The sound of the bomb exploding signalled them to stay low.

Heechul was the first to recover as he slowly stood up. His eyes widened when he looked back at the now badly damaged house. He was shortly joined by the others.

Pants were heard.

“hah...hah....hah....w-we made it heech!” yesung said, tapping his shoulders. “w-we got yunho!”

“hah...hah....y-yea, you’re right..” heechul replied him back as he slowly got to where yunho was lying.

Heechul bent down to look at him.

Man, he was really beaten up badly. heechul sighed as he look at yunho.

The unconscious man, started moving a little, coughing as he slowly begin opening his eyes.

“Y-yunho? Yunho! Hey! you alright?!” heechul asked, shaking yunho.

Yunho looked at him for awhile, not knowing who it was, until his vision was adjusted. He looked at heechul.

“yunho! Hey it’s me! Heechul! You ok?!”

Yunho coughed once more, trying to get up. Heechul helped him.

“hey hey! take it easy man! You need to-“

Yunho looked around, searching for someone, but he didn’t seem to be present.

“w-who are you looking for yunho?” yesung asked.

“s-siwon...” he replied back.

“he’s at the police station with kangin...look we need to get-“ heechul told him.

“h-heechul....hah...hah...y-you n-eed to.....y-ou need to...in-form s-siwon..”

Heechul frowned.

“inform him about what?”

“c-chan-sung...hah.....hah.......h-he’s m-makin-g...his way t-to, h-his wife n-ow..”

“w-what?” yesung said, his eyes nearly budging out. “what did you say?”

“c-chan-sung, h-he’s a-after....s-oo-young..” yunho replied him back before fainting again.

“YUNHO!!” the group called out in concern.

“w-we need to get him to the hospital! And quick!” heechul said. “ye! Get siwon now!! You heard him! get him to head back to his house before chansung beats him to it!”

“G-got it! Place yunho in my car! I’ll drive him to the hospital.”

----------------------------------

-police station-9.45pm

‘ring ringggg! Ring ringgg!’

“siwon...your phone..” kangin said, tossing siwon’s phone to him as the latter caught it. “Yesung’s calling..”

“hmmm? Hyung?”

Siwon picked up his phone.

“hyung...is there-“

“siwon! Go back home! Now!”

Siwon arched an eye brow up, why did yesung sounded so shaky?

“h-hyung whats wrong?”

“Just get back to your house siwon! Look! We’ve got yunho already, but we found out from him that chansung’s heading over to your place now!”

Siwon’s eyes widened the moment he heard that.

“what did you say?”

“chansung’s after sooyoung! quick siwon! Just head home now! Get kangin to follow you!”

“siwon..whats wrong?”

Siwon dropped his phone, looking at kangin before suddenly running out from the office. Kangin only followed as he question siwon.

“Hey! siwon where are you going?!”

“Kangin! Chansung’s heading to my place! he’s going after my wife!!!”

“WAIT..WHAT?!”

“LOOK! WE DON’T HAVE TIME TO WASTE! LET’S FASTER GO BEFORE HE GET’S TO YOUNGIE!”

Kangin looked confused, he didn’t know what was happening , but he just followed siwon down to the car park. They immediately got into kangin’s car as he immediately step on his engines.

“kangin! Drive faster alright?!” siwon pleaded while kangin just nodded.

The only thing the detective could do now was to pray hard that chansung doesn’t beat him to his wife, sooyoung.

---------------------------------

-Choi’s home-

“sweety, you sure you don’t want to go sleep already?” sooyoung asked her daughter, pushing her fringe behind her ears.

Hae in shook her head.

“h-hae in, pway so-me more..”

Sooyoung smiled, her cheeks.

“alright then...15 more mins alright? Then we have to go sleep ok?”

Hae in nodded.

“Good girl..now-“

‘Ding-dong!’

The house bell suddenly rang, startling the brunette and her daughter.

“w-wonnie?” sooyoung thought to herself, before shaking her head. “No...wonnie has his keys, whose outside?”

Putting hae in down, she went over to the door and peep through the look-hole.

Nope, there wasn’t anyone there.

“That’s strange...” she said, scratching her head as she made her way back to hae in.

“So sweetheart what are you-“

‘ding-dong’

The door bell rang again, sooyoung looked back at the door again, curious as to who was disturbing her. She made her way to the door again, peeping through the look-hole.

There wasn’t anyone outside again.

She was starting to get a little frightened. Just who was it that was disturbing her. The brunette made her way back to living hall, walking towards her daughter.

“Hae in, do you want to go and-“

‘ding-dong’

This time, sooyoung didn’t wanted to go find out who was out there, whoever it was doesn’t seem like they weren’t going to stop this nonsense. Sooyoung had in mind, to go out and catch whoever that was playing with them, but somewhere deep down her guts, she felt that she shouldn’t be opening the door. It was already 10pm and it was freaking her out.

She jumped slightly when hae in held on to her leg.

“M-mummy..”

She looked back down at hae in.

What she saw in her daughter’s eyes were obvious, she was definitely frightened at whoever was outside. Her eyes were telling sooyoung.

Sooyoung knew she couldn’t let hae in know she was scared too, she had to be brave for her little girl.

She picked hae in up, patting her back.

“S-sweetheart, everything’s going to be ok...mummy’s here, don’t be scare alright?”  

Hae in clutched onto her mother’s shirt tightly, not wanting to alone.

‘ding-dong’

“m-mum-my..” hae in said, this time getting more scared. “h-h-hae in scared..”

Sooyoung held onto her tighter. She felt her heart skipping a beat.

The ringing of the bell were suddenly coming one after another, becoming increasingly consistence.

Sooyoung gulped down, not daring to make any noise.

“Mum-my, h-hae in d-don lik..h-hae in s-scare..”

“sweety, don’t be..shhss..shss..”

The mother herself was freaking out badly but she needed to stall whoever was outside long enough for siwon to come home.

“Hae in..listen to me carefully alright?” she said, cupping her daughter’s face.

The young girl looked at her mother. Sooyoung wiped hae in’s tears before speaking.

“alright, sweetheart, i want you to go into your room, and keep very, very quiet. Mummy’s going to off all the lights then come back here alright? I’m going to call daddy to ask him to come home faster..”

The young girl shook her head.

“h-hae in scare..” hae in then buried her head into sooyoung’s shoulders, crying.

“shss..shs, sweetheart..please, you have to be quiet..don’t let the person outside hear us alright?”

She started patting her little girl.

‘ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong’

Sooyoung glanced back at the door, before putting hae in down.

“Sweetheart, now! Go into your room, don’t make any sound alright? Go faster..”

The little girl wiped her tears, making her way to her room as she took one glance back at her mother, who was approaching the door slowly.

Sooyoung tiptoed, making her way to the door where the switches for the living hall were located at. Every step she took nearer to the door, she felt herself getting more afraid, but she told herself not to entertain such scary thoughts, imaginations that were coming into her brain. All she needed was to switch off the lights and head to hae in’s room, lock the door and call siwon.

She breathed out nervously.

She reached for the switched, trying as hard as to not make so much noise when she was switching off all the lights.

‘click!’

She flicked the switched, causing the lights in the hall to off.

She heaved out a nervous sigh.

“Let’s get this over with..” she muttered, quickly running back to her room to get her handphone when suddenly, the house phone rang, causing her jumped.

Crap!

That one word kept resonating in her head.

Crap!

She was now panicking more than usual.

‘knock knock’

“erm hello?! Is there anyone at home?”

She heard a voice calling out from outside the house.

“Hello?!”

The voice didn’t sound dangerous to her, but she had to take precautions. Sooyoung looked back at her daughter, who was staring at her mother, tears threatening to drop anytime.

She lifted her hand to ask her to keep quiet.

Hae in nodded, seating back on her mattress as sooyoung went over to her room door and closed it, but not before telling hae in to not open it no matter what.

 With that, she attempted to answer her house phone, reaching for it, but as she did, it stopped ringing.

“ahhh..who could it be?”

‘knock knock knock’

“hello?! Is anyone there?! I’m looking for mr choi siwon! Is this his house?!” the voice, which sounded like a man, called from outside again.

Sooyoung looked at her phone before picking up. She decided she will call whoever it was later, now she had to find out who was outside.

She peeped through the door hole again, and the person outside who was looking for her husband was shown wearing black leather shoes, black pants, black t-shirt and a black leather jacket. He didn’t seem dangerous so sooyoung finally decided to open the door.

The man, who was looking for siwon sighed after sooyoung finally opened the door.

“ahh! Finally! I thought i got the wrong unit.”

Sooyoung laughed nervously.

“Oh..erm sorry about that..i thought you were.erm..you know..” she started.

“oh...sorry, did i scare you?”

Sooyoung nodded her head slightly and the man laughed.

“oh...sorry sorry! I get that a lot, people said that the things i do are a little scary, anyways, is siwon in?”

“nope...he’s at work....he won’t be coming back any time now.”

“Oh...that’s just bad...erm, are you his wife?”

“y-yeap...choi sooyoung...”

“Oh..i see...well, you can call me woojung..”

“haha, erm, sorry siwon never once mentioned you to me..”

“Oh he didn’t? Haha! I see, well, I’m his high school friend..We’ve  use to hang out together, pretty close friends with each other you can say, that was when i lost his contact a few years ago..i only recently found out about him when i bumped into another classmate of mine. Would you mind letting me come in for awhile to wait for him? i want to catch up with him.”

Let him in? Nooo! Don’t choi sooyoung! The brunette told herself not to let him in, whoever it was that she was unfamiliar with. But her body was telling her otherwise. In matters of seconds, she finds herself reaching for the door key.

“youngie! Don’t! This isn’t right! Just tell him to come back another day and close the door!” She thought to herself.

‘clang!’

She started unlocking the door slowly, despite her inner self lashing at herself, telling her not to open it.

‘clang!’

Sooyoung pushed the gate open for the mysterious man, who claims to be siwon’s classmate, to come in.

Woojung then smiled at the brunette, and for some unknown reason, sooyoung felt insecurity rising up and lingering in her chest. The man then took a step forward, entering her house as sooyoung made way for him to come in. Woojung then turned back to face her when she called to him.

“erm, any drinks for you?” she asked, taking a step nearer to him.

Woojung was about to answer her when her house phone rang again. Sooyoung took a look at the phone on her hand, seeing siwon’s number on the screen.

“Sorry, but I’ve got to answer this.”

Woojung nodded.

Sooyoung then pressed on the answer button, finding her meeting up with siwon’s anxious voice.

“Youngie! is everything okay at home?!”

“Y-yea...it is wonnie, why do you sound so panicky?”

“Youngie, i’m on my way back with kangin now! In the mean time, don’t let anyone in the house you’ve got?!”

“W-wonnie, what are you talking about?”

“Youngie listened to me very, very carefully! It’s not safe! I want you to lock yourself and hae in inside the room till I’m back! C-chansung...h-he..”

Sooyoung immediately tensed up at the mention of chansung’s name.

“H-he’s what wo-nnie?” she tried to sound normal, but she was getting frightened all over the sudden.

“Chansung..h-he’s on his way to your location with a few others! Do not let anyone in no matter what!”

Sooyoung immediately stiffened, she slowly placed her hand down as she stared at the person in front of her, who was still looking pretty curious as to her sudden change of attitude. Panic aroused in her chest as she gulped down, slowly. She took a step back from the house and nearer to the gate, never taking her eyes off woojung.

“youngie! youngie are you there?!”

Siwon’s voice can still be heard from the phone, but she was too focused at the person in front of her to even reply him back.

“W-w-who are you?” she stuttered at the person in front of her.

“S-sooyoung, what’s wrong? Why are you-“

“S-stand back!” she said “Just, who the heck are you?!”

“I-i’m siwon’s friend, woojung!”

Sooyoung shook her head.

“D-don’t lie to me!”

Sooyoung took a few more steps back, only stopping when she felt herself bumping into something, or rather, someone. Whoever it was, he was definitely tall and muscular, and she could feel his perfect chest and body. Sooyoung stopped, not daring to look back. That was until the person spoke.

“haha enough my dear friend, you don’t have to lie to her anymore..”

“T-that voice!” sooyoung said, forgetting her plan about not wanting to look back immediately, looking back at whoever she was leaning her back on.

“Chansung mmmmmhmm!” she said, attempting to get away from him when he circled an arm around her waist and clamped shut with the other.

“Hey y! It’s been such a long time, you miss me?!” he said, tightening his hold on her.

“MMMMMMHMMMM! MMMHMM!” sooyoung struggled against him as he pushed her towards her living hall. He suddenly turned sooyoung and himself around, facing the gate as he spoke out.

“Yeah! Come in...I’ve got her!”

That being said, 2 more guys entered her house as she continued struggling to get out of chansung’s grip.

“Close the doors..” chansung ordered the 2 other people who came in. They complied, closing the door shut as they took a step deeper into sooyoung’s house.

Sooyoung finally managed to remove chansung’s hand from , but he was still holding her tight in his arm.

“LET GO OF ME! LET GO!”

“Awwww sooyoung, is this how you treat your friend after 3 years of not seeing him?” he asked her, caressing her cheeks with his free hand.

“D-don’t touch me!!!” she moved her head away from his hand.

Chansung only chuckled, burying his head into her neck as he started nipping at it.

Sooyoung cringed, wanting to get away from him.

“Noooooo!” she screamed.

Chansung only chuckled more, enjoying his pleasure.

“M-mum-my..”

Chansung immediately stopped what he was doing, looking at the hallway, where 4 rooms were found upon sight. His eyes widened, as was sooyoung’s, who was still struggling against him.

“H-hae in!!!” she screamed.

“M-mummy...”

“ohhh? That girl is your daughter?!” chansung asked, brushing sooyoung’s fringe aside from her as he cupped her chin to make her look at him.

“Wow...so you’re a mother now eh?” he asked.

“m-mummy..”

“H-hae in! Get back into the room quick-mmmmhmmm!”

was clamped shut again.

“Hey you..” chansung called out to the guy, woojung, or so he claimed his name was.

“Yeah boss?”

“Get the girl!”

“mmmhmmmm-NO! LEAVE HER ALONE CHANSUNG! PLEASE!”

“awwwww, don’t worry sooyoung, my men are going to keep her company.” He said, “Men!”

All 3 looked at him before he spoke again.

“Take the little girl there and bring her into her room. Don’t let her come out at all cause.” He looked at sooyoung. “I’ve got date plans with her mother here..”

The 3 men nodded, making their way to hae in.

“nooooo! Leave her alone!” the young mother screamed, attempting to stop them but she was rendered useless when she was being held back by chansung.

“awwww hottie...you’re staying here in the living room with me..”

With that, he dragged her to the couched, sitting down, causing her to fall on his laps as she continued struggling.

Chansung looked at sooyoung lustfully, placing a hand on her chin.

“Now, where were we?”

------------------------------

“Crap!!! Kangin! Could you drive faster?!” siwon spoke in frustration.

“Hey man, I’m driving as fast as i can!” kangin replied, stopping the car yet again at another red light. He banged his steering wheel.

“Argh!!! At this rate, we’ll never be able to make it back in time!!” siwon yelled.

“Siwon chill! You’ve got to chill-“

“How am I to chill?! That , chansung could have reached my wife and daughter already!” 

“Dude! Calm down!” kangin replied back. “Look! We’ve rushed out of the station so suddenly that we forgotten to take our guns along! How are we to fight them without any weapons?!”

“Then pray that they don’t have any weapons!”

“hello?!” kangin yelled, stepping on the engines when the green light appeared.”Are you even hearing yourself now?!”

“Look kangin! I don’t care! What matters now is my wife alright?! She could be in danger!”

Kangin didn’t know what to say to comfort siwon now, the only thing he could do was to step on his engines and drive faster to siwon’s house, only hoping that they would beat chansung and his gang to his house.

He stopped the car once more when he came across another red light.

“ARGH!!!! THIS DAMN TRAFFIC!” siwon yelled.

---------------------------------

“Stop struggling sooyoung....you know very well, that once i have you in my hands, i’m never letting you go.” Chansung said, as he sniffed sooyoung by the neck.

She was still in his lap, trying best to struggle out of his grip. She’s been doing that for 15 min’s straight.

“C-chansung! I beg you! Let my girl go...don’t harm her please...” she said.

“awwww..I’m not sure sooyoung..i-“

“I-i’ll do anything you want, just leave her out of this! Please!” the brunette started begging again.

Chansung looked at her at, grinning. He then got her by the shoulders as he pushed her down to the couched, now lying on top of her.

Sooyoung only looked at him.

“Anything?” he asked.

Sooyoung knew what he was thinking about, she looked hesitant for awhile, taking her gaze of him for a moment and shifting her sights away from him.

Something caught hold of her attention.

There was something tucked in at the back of chansung’s jeans. Black handle, with a little silver-ish colour sprouting out of the jeans.

A knife!

Sooyoung kept mum. A knife! That’s it! She could use it to defend herself. That is, after she gets it out of chansung’s jeans.

The brunette bit her lips. The only way to get the knife was to distract chansung long enough. She couldn’t think of any other plan, other than seducing him.

“Wonnie, please don’t hate me for this.”She thought to herself before chansung caressed her cheeks once more.

She looked back up at chansung.

“Anything...” she replied back.

Chansung smiled satisfactory, he then placed one hand on her exposed thighs, running his hand on them rather creepily, he slowly, slide them up to her hot pants.

It took sooyoung everything in her to not want to scream. She had to do this, to protect hae in and her.

Sooyoung played along, putting her hands on chansung’s chest as the latter moved in closer to plant a kiss on her lips.

Sooyoung immediately closed her eyes the moment chansung’s lips met with her’s.

“Wonnie, just hang on for awhile..it’s only going to be temporary.”She thought to herself, suddenly feeling chansung deepening the kiss.

Their kiss started getting more heated and wild.

Chansung continued showering sooyoung with kisses. He started ing sooyoung’s hotpants. Causing the brunette to panic and pushed him away, she was feeling uncomfortable.

The villain looked at her shocked.

“crap! Don’t make him think otherwise! Quick!”

“What’s wrong? Didn’t you say you do anything i want?” he looked at her, rather sternly.

Sooyoung recovered quickly thought, she then smiled.

“Y-your shirt..”

Chansung raised a brow.

“My shirt?”

“yes...your shirt..” she said, getting up a little. “Take it off..”

Chansung looked amused, surely she wasn’t this in to him right? or was she? He then started grinning lustfully.

“Oh...i see...hahahah! alright then..” he started taking out his shirt.

“crap! Wonnie’s definitely going to kill me!”

Chansung then tossed his shirt aside as he pushed sooyoung back down to kiss her again. she placed her hands at the back of his nape, slowly sliding them down to his exposed back.

He then got back to her shorts, ing them, he managed to pulled it down a little when he felt his knife sliding out his back.

He opened his eyes in shock.

“You’re dead!” sooyoung said as she aimed the knife at chansung’s back.

Chansung however, was quick and manage to grab her wrist in time.

“You!!!!” he said as he twisted the knife out of sooyoung’s hand.

“Ahhhh!!”

Sooyoung kicked him in the guts, causing him to fall off the couch. She then stood up attempting to run away from him when he got up and held her wrist.

“Let go of me!”

“choi sooyoung! you-“

‘BANG!’

The front door suddenly swung opened as siwon and kangin stepped in.

“YOUNGIE!!!” siwon screamed, stopping when he saw chansung holding her wrist.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened as she saw siwon, immediately finding relief the moment she saw him.

“W-wonnie..” she said.

Her relief was however, short live when Chansung suddenly pulled her back to his side, pulling his knife out and placing it near .

“AHHHH!” sooyoung cringed, trying to break free from chansung’s grip.

“YOUNGIE!!!” siwon screamed, taking a step forward.

“COME ANY CLOSER AND I WILL SLIT !” he said, breaking into a laugh maniacally.

“W-WONNIE!”

Siwon then glared at chansung.

“CHANSUNG!!!!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes: Hey guys! Here’s an update! A long one at it too! Haha anyways, I do hope it’s not too complicating, this chapter was a little frustrating for me to write. But I do hope you enjoy it! do comment alright?! Haha!