Chapter 10

Detectives: Agents In Trouble (sequal to Detectives)

"GET YOUR FILTY HANDS OFF MY WIFE, YOU SCUM!!!" Siwon yelled as chansung moves himself and Sooyoung back, holding on to her tightly.
 
Chansung on the other hand, only laughed as he buried his face into sooyoung's neck. That caused the brunette to flinch.
 
"LET GO OF HER!!!" Siwon yelled once more, taking a step nearer to the 2.
 
"ah ah ah! Stay where you are! Or I'll pierce this little sliver blade of mine into your wife's throat.." chansung said, placing the knife a little more closer to sooyoung's throat.
 

“W-wonnie..” sooyoung said, trying to hold back her tears. She was frightened. “D-don’t worry about me wonnie, g-go save hae in!”

 

“NO! YOUNGIE!”
 

'BANG!'
 
The door the hae in's room flew open as 3 guys emerged out of her room, one holding on to the crying girl.
 
"HAE IN!!!!" Siwon said, clenching his fists.
 
"BOSS!" the one carrying hae in called out to chansung.
 
Chansung looked at them before smirking.
 
"DAMN YOU CHANSUNG! LET SOOYOUNG GO!!" kangin too, was getting angry.
 
"Oh I'm afraid I can't do that...you see, I plan on bringing her away with me."
 
"YOU SCUM!!!" Siwon snarled, raising his fist.
 
"JUST TRY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO HER SIWON!"
 
Sooyoung tried wiggling out of chansung’s grip, but he was too strong for a skinny woman like herself.
 
"wonnie, I'm fine! G-go save hae in-mmmhmmmmm!"
 
"you be quiet there Sooyoung." chansung clamped , kissing her on the cheeks as he then started burying his head into the crook of her neck. The brunette only cringed, wanting to get away from him.
 
What siwon saw anger him. he immediately sprang forward to attack chansung.

 

“SIWON DON’T! YOUR WIFE-”
 
"CHANSUNG YOU-"
 
"BOYS! ATTACK THEM!" Chansung ordered his men to deal with the 2 cops, before Siwon could even lift a finger on chansung, one of the men manages to tackle siwon to the floor before he could even reach chansung.
 
"MMMHMMMM-WONNIE!!!" sooyoung batted chansung’s hand away, crying out in concern as she saw her husband floored.
 
The other 2 tried their luck on kangin, rushing towards him at the same time.
 
Big mistake the other 2 crooks made. Dashing towards a highly trained swat member definitely wasn’t a bright idea.  
 
 Kangin on the other hand, also joined in the action, leaping towards the 2 guys, he manage to floor them, he punched one of them in the face when he attempted to get up, the impact kangin threw at the man nearly caused him his neck, proving that kangin, was in fact, dead dangerous in close combat. Even Siwon, who had managed to get the guy off him, couldn't deliver such strong blows like kangin could.
 
Siwon then jumped and knee the man who was pinning him down in the face. He then make a run towards hae in, the poor girl squatting in one corner as endless tears cascaded down her cheeks.
 
"hae in!!!"
 
"DADDA!" she cried as she hugged her father.

 

Kangin kept the other 2 crooks at bay, preventing them from getting to siwon. The cops jolted a little when they heard sooyoung screaming suddenly.
 
"AHHHHHH!! WONNIE, HELP!!!!" Sooyoung yelled as chansung lifted her up and carried her over his shoulders, making a run for it.
 
"YOUNGIE!!!" siwon yelled, attempting to follow chansung when the guy who nearly broke his neck grabbed onto his ankles.

 

“LET GO!!” siwon said, kicking him in the face with such force, he fainted.
 
"SIWON GO!! LEAVE THIS 2 AND YOUR DAUGHTER TO ME! GO GET HIM BEFORE HE ESCAPES WITH YOUR WIFE!!" kangin said, catching a punch thrown at him.
 
Siwon nodded, looking at hae in.
 
"Hae in, listen to me very carefully, I want you to stay with uncle kangin here, don't leave his side alright?! Daddy's going after mummy now, so stay here!"
 
Hae in nodded as Siwon gave a kiss to her forehead. He dashed out of the house, only in time to see chansung and sooyoung disappear in the lift.

 

“W-WONNIE-MMMMHMMMM!”

 

The lift door closed.
 
"YOUNGIE!!"
 
Siwon frantically said, panicking, he immediately took to the stairs, climbing down, he took a leapt, missing a few steps as he hurriedly made his way to the void deck. He then made his way to the lift door upon reaching the ground floor, only to find out that he was too late.
 
They weren't in the lift anymore.

 

Siwon worriedly scanned his surroundings, making sure that he doesn’t miss out on any clue.
 
"YOUNGIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" he yelled for her name, hoping to get a response from her. His sweat started trickling down his forehead as he continued letting his eyes wander off to the darkness around him
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
 
Siwon jolted when he heard sooyoung's scream, but after Awhile, it was back to silence.

 

“YOUNGIE!!!” he called out once more.
 
---------------------------------
 
"mmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!!!" Sooyoung tried batting the villian's hand away from as she tried to scream for her husband's help, she was being held hostage behind a tree. Chansung took a peak at Siwon's direction before looking at Sooyoung.
 
"now now, be quiet Sooyoung, I wouldnt want your husband, coming after me.."
 
He then started kissing her neck.
 
"MMMMHMMMM!"
 
Sooyoung then tried to stick her leg out, hoping that Siwon would notice her leg but chansung saw what she was doing, and he used his legs to pull sooyoung's back into their hiding place.
 
"Nice try hottie...you're not going to be rescued this time."
 
"mmmmmhmmmm!"
 
Sooyoung got frustrated, she jerked her head backwards to hit chansung's chest, causing him to remove his hands from , but she wasn’t done just yet. She then bites onto his arm, causing him to yell out in pain.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!"
 
She then used this opportunity to yell out Siwon's name.
 
"WONNIE!!!!!"
 
Siwon then shifted his sights to the tree, his eyes nearly budging out their sockets when he saw chansung carrying Sooyoung again, in an attempt to escape him.
 

“YOUNGIE!!! CHANSUNG LET HER GO!!!” siwon screamed at the top of his lungs.


The detective sprang towards the escapee, catching up to him, he finally got to him, spearing him by the waist, causing chansung to drop Sooyoung, Siwon caught his wife in midair, cushioning her fall as she landed above him. Siwon groaned a little.
 
"w-wonnie-" she immediately got up from her husband, wanting to check if he was alright.
 
"youngie, run!" Siwon said, quickly pushing her away as chansung attempted to tackle him back.
 
Siwon was quick, he dodge his attack, before sending him a flying kick to the chest, causing him to fall.
 
"w-wonnie!" she said, causing siwon to look back at her, chansung used his distraction, pushing him aside as he ran towards sooyoung.

 

Siwon was quick however, and he prevented chansung from getting closer to sooyoung, he grabbed him by the shoulders as he punched chansung by the jaw-line, causing chansung to look back at sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung ran towards them, punching chansung once more, causing him to face siwon, who was still holding on to his shoulders. siwon punched chansung a second time, before turning his body around for sooyoung to hit him another time.

 

“YOUNGIE ONE MORE!” he said.

 

Sooyoung then punched him once more before siwon threw him to the side.
 
"Get back upstairs to hae in youngie!" Siwon said, punching chansung in the face. "And get kangin down here!”

 
"Wonnie, I won’t leave you!-"

 

“Just do it youngie! go! I’ll be fine!”

 

“But..”
 
"NOW YOUNGIE!!"
 
She jumped slightly at his voice, she really did not want leaving her husband to fight with the man who nearly took his life. She was afraid of losing him.

 

“YOUNGIE! NOW!!!” siwon said, continuing his assault on chansung, he lifted the man up as he slammed him hard onto the ground.

 

Sooyoung hesitated but obeyed siwon nonetheless, she quickly got to the lift, pressing the button as she witness chansung kick siwon slightly in the stomach, she wanted to go forward to help him but when she saw that he was managing, and she stopped.

 

‘ding’

 

The lift door opened and sooyoung went inside, but not before taking one last glance at siwon.

 

“W-wonnie, hang in there..” she said, crying.
 
---------------------------------
 
Chansung and Siwon both exchanged blows. The formal, kept delivering kicks and punches but it either missed or was repelled by siwon. The two fighters then threw their punches against each other, connecting their knuckles together. They immediately draw back.
 
Chansung loosen his fist, shaking it a little, apparently  hurt by the impact of siwon’s punch. Siwon on the other hand, didn’t seem to show any signs of hurt, he just stared at him with stern eyes. Chansung then grinned.
 
"woah, you've improved a lot." he said as Siwon only acknowledges
 
"thanks.." he smirked.
 
"The last time we fought, I could still at least put up a fight with you, but now..now it seems as if you're too much for me to handle.”
 
Siwon smirked once more, mocking chansung.
 
"It’s true that I improved on my fighting skills, but that isn't the reason why you're losing to me."
 
"Eh??"
 
"The sole reason why you're gonna lost to me again is because of the power gap between you and me. You can never reach me..”
 
"w-what did you say?! Do you want to die?!" chansung dashed forward.
 
The 2 fighters then start throwing blows at each other again, with chansung now attacking more furiously than ever.
 
Siwon needed a little effort to drive him off. Chansung managed to drive him to a corner of the tree, Siwon looked back to see himself getting cornered, he turned back to chansung just in time to be punched in the face. Chansung then jumped and uses his elbow to send a hit to siwon's shoulder blades, causing Siwon to drop to the floor.
 
Siwon however manage to get a hold of chansung's legs, he punched his shin, before using his strength to fling chansung towards the tree.
 
"AHHHHH!" he yelled out after hitting the tree.
 
Siwon then fling him to the side at 180 degrees, ramming him to the other side of the tree.
 
 “AHHHHH!” chansung groaned once more, before siwon flipped him over the head.

 

Chansung crashed onto the ground, as siwon stopped to catch his breath.

 

Chansung started struggling to get up.

 

“Give up chansung, you lost...”

 

“TO HELL WITH THAT CHOI SIWON! ARGH!” he dash towards siwon, picking up a thick, tree branch.

 

Siwon moved back a little to gain composure.

 

The villain then started swinging the branch at siwon blindlessly, hoping to score a hit on siwon. Siwon was having a little difficulty taking a hit at him, but he waited for the right moment.

 

“I’ll get him once he has no time to swing the branch back at me..” siwon thought to himself.

 

Chansung continued attacking until he started slowing down a bit.

 

“There! He’s mine!”siwon then dashed in for the strike, he was about to strike chansung when the latter suddenly swung the branch towards his arms, siwon groaned a little, staggering back a little as chansung kicked him to the ground.

 

Chansung attempted to hammer him on the face with the branch but siwon kicked him in the guts, causing chansung to move back a little. He was about to take another swing at him when he heard someone yelling his name.

 

“CHANSUNG!!!” Kangin suddenly leapt in front of siwon, kicking chansung aside.

 

“K-kangin..” siwon said, trying to get up slowly.

 

“You alright siwon?” kangin said, still looking at chansung.

 

“Y-yeah...” siwon said, dropping to the floor again when he felt the muscle ache in his arm. “W-where’s my wife and-“

 

“W-wonnie!!”

 

Siwon then turned back, looking at sooyoung carrying hae in and running towards the 2.

 

“Youngie!”

 

The brunette was crying, she placed hae in down as she helped siwon up. She hugged him tightly.

 

“y-you’re okay...you’re okay..” she said, her tears wetting siwon’s shirt.

 

“Did he hurt you youngie?” he asked, pushing her away slightly.

 

Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“I-I’m fine..”

 

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA! OH, HOW SWEET AND LOVELY YOU 2 ARE!” chansung suddenly yelled, still holding on to his branch.

 

Siwon then push sooyoung back, getting in front of her and in a defensive position.

 

“Youngie, stand back. I’ll-“

 

“Siwon, leave him to me...” kangin said, suddenly smirking. “It’s my turn to play..”

 

Siwon looked at him shocked.

 

“I-I want to whack him too you know-“

 

“Chansung! Just surrender! It’s 2 against one.” Kangin cut off siwon.

 

“Tch! Like crap I will surrender!” he raised his branch, dashing forward to kangin.

 

“Youngie, cover hae in’s eyes.” Siwon said as the mother nodded, covering the little girl’s eyes.

 

Kangin then sprang forward, punching the tree branch so hard, it snapped into 2.

 

The 2 chois were all taken aback by kangin’s physical strength.

 

The swat assistant leader, however, wasn’t done yet. He immediately threw a punch at chansung and when the punched landed on his jaw, the same thing that happened to the first guy who got punched by kangin, happened to him. He nearly had his neck broken.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” chansung yelled out in agony, moving away from kangin, fear now clearly evident in his eyes.

 

Siwon stood there, hugging sooyoung, who was covering her face and hiding it in siwon’s chest. He was clearly amazed by kangin’s strength.

 

Kangin moved forward, about to deal him more damage when chansung finally snapped.

 

“o-okay!! Okay!! D-don’t beat me anymore! P-p-please! I beg you!”

 

“Oh? Now you’re scared?!” kangin growled, not bothering about chansung’s plea to stop. He got chansung by the collar, lifting him up.

 

“P-p-please...i-“

 

“You tortured yunho and then create havoc for siwon’s family, now you’re asking me to spare you?!” kangin lifted a hand, about to punch chansung when siwon stopped him.

 

“wait! Kangin!” siwon yelled, still holding on to sooyoung.

 

Kangin looked back.

 

“W-we need to get some details from him...about the triad.”

 

Kangin looked at siwon, as if he had spoken some words of knowledge. He looked back at chansung, before softening his grip on the villain.

 

“Now!” kangin yelled, startling chansung. “Listen up carefully, if you don’t want more trouble, you better start speaking!”

 

Chansung nodded, now not the cocky and arrogant brat he was just a few mins ago.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Yea..He’s been taken down by the cops already..” The mysterious guy of a figure spoke into his cell phone, witnessing the kangin slamming chansung to a tree from a far.

 

“So he’s under their clutches?” the person on the other line spoke.

 

“Yeah...How do you want me to deal with the cops bashing him up?”

 

 “No...Don’t deal with them..”

 

The figure arched an eyebrow up, still looking over at chansung’s.

 

“What? Don’t deal with them?”

 

“I kept telling that fool not to bother about his father’s death caused by whom?  The unknown police officer or what so ever, but he just wouldn’t listen. Time after time, he just keeps doing things his way, disobeying my orders. What need do I have for a person as foolish as chansung?”

 

“But sir....he’s one of our own...”

 

“Used to be, he’s no longer one of us..” the reply was cold.

 

“So what do we do now? We can’t just let them take him away.” the figure walked around in circles, lifting his cap up to swipe a hand over his hair.

 

“Whoever said I was going to let them take him away?”

 

The figure stopped his tracks, placing his cap back on as he raised a finger to push his shades up.

 

“I’m definitely not letting those cops take him away, no. They might start throwing questions at him about the triad, and I don’t want that happening.”

 

“So we save him?” The figure asked, and he though he heard a smirk from the other line.

 

“Yes, we ‘save’ him.”

 

“sorry?”

 

“Just do what I tell you to do alright? Now listen to me, and don’t bother reporting back to me unless you’ve accomplish what I’m about to tell you now..”

 

“I’m listening..”

 

---------------------------------

 

“I-I a-already told you!” chansung stuttered, holding on to the arm gripping him. “I-I planned f-for everything that happened to-night!”

 

“Yeah!” kangin replied back sarcastically. “And I will be an idiot if I believe you! Speak!!!”

 

“R-really! I-I’m speaking the truth..”

 

“Why you-“

 

“N-never mind that kangin...” siwon stopped him before he could punch him again. “Forget it....I think he’s telling the truth..”

 

“What?! You think this idiot-”

 

“I’m sure that one punch you gave him scared the crap out of him, he wouldn’t dare lie, unless he wants to feel the pain again, which I highly doubt so.”

 

Kangin then kept silent, only sighing.

 

Siwon then turned his attention to chansung.

 

“What I want to know now, is who’s in charge of the triad? Who’s his boss?”

 

The detective walked nearer to chansung.

 

“Tell me, whose running this whole organization?”

 

Chansung looked at siwon for awhile, but he kept quiet, staring down at the floor.

 

Siwon chuckled a little, looking away from chansung, he suddenly turned back to kick chansung in the guts, causing chansung to crotch down a little, kangin then straighten him up again.

 

“Whose head of the triad?” siwon asked again.

 

He doesn’t get a reply.

 

Siwon drew back his fist, punching chansung in the jaw. He groaned as he spat out some blood.

 

 “Look, I have all night to do this chansung, we can keep doing this cycle over and over again, you keep keeping quiet and not answer my question, I keep beating the crap out of you when I don’t get my questions answered, sounds like a pretty good game to me.”

 

Chansung was now panting.

 

“Who’s the triad’s head?”

 

He still doesn’t get a reply.

 

Siwon just sighed, turning his back on chansung.

 

“You know what? Forget I said everything about the cycle..” siwon looked back at chansung. “Kangin, just beat the crap out of him..I’m done..”

 

“W-wait!!! I-I can’t tell you anything about him!” chansung finally started speaking.

 

Siwon looked back at him, lifting his eye brows as he threw chansung a questionable look.

 

“What do you mean you can’t tell us anything about him?” kangin pulled him closer to his face.

 

“I-I just can’t! I’ve never seen him before!!”

 

The 2 cops were only left stunned by the revelation.

 

“Da-dda...”

 

Siwon turned back the moment he heard hae in call him. The little girl was about to move towards her father when her mother held her back, carrying her up.

 

Siwon looked at sooyoung, who’s been keeping quiet the whole time. He only gives her a look to say that he was sorry for the things that happened tonight. He then quickly gazes back at chansung.

 

“Siwon, let’s just bring him back to the station, throw him in the questioning room, we can start interrogating him tomorrow about the triad’s where about and stuff.”

 

Siwon nodded, and kangin brings chansung’s hands to the back, arm locking them before walking back to where he had parked his cars.

 

And then it happened.

 

It was just too sudden, but what occurred at the moment totally left the chois and kangin shocked. Chansung went down on his knees when he was shot in the chest.

 

Sooyoung screamed the moment she saw the villain on his knees, she hugged her daughter, covering hae in’s eyes as she looked away, still screaming.

 

“KANGIN! GET DOWN!” siwon yelled, going to sooyoung’s side to hug his wife and daughter.

 

Kangin then hid behind a tree, trying to look around to see if there was anyone near the premises. He saw no one.

 

“I don’t see anyone!” kangin yelled at siwon, who dragged his wife and hid his family behind a tree.

 

“I don’t either!” siwon yelled back, taking a look at his surroundings before looking at chansung.

 

The fellow was holding on to his chest where his gunshot wound was, coughing out blood as he looked back at siwon, who only looked at him in horror and disbelief.

 

Chansung then lifted his hands towards siwon.

 

“H-h-he-lp....m-me..” he cried.

 

“Chansung! Stay still! Don’t move!” siwon shouted.

 

This definitely wasn’t a nice sight, and the worst thing was, chansung wasn’t wearing any shirt or whatsoever, allowing siwon to see the bits of flesh tearing apart oh so gorily.

 

Chansung opened his eyes wide again when another bullet went through his abdomens, the villain was now crying.

 

“ahhhhh!! W-wonnie!” sooyoung yelled, holding on to siwon ever so tightly, her girl still in her arms.

 

“Shhsss shsss, youngie I’m here..Don’t be scared!”

 

“Crap!” kangin yelled. “He’s using a silencer!! It’s going to be hard locating him especially in the dark!”

 

“H-help m-e, p-please..” chansung croaked.

 

He’s voice was starting to get softer, he started fighting for air.

 

“Chansung! Don’t move!” kangin yelled out, still trying to search for the shooter. “Damn it! I can’t see him!”

 

Chansung was starting to shiver, his face paling fast, he let his eyes wandered around , his vision was starting to get blurry, that’s when he caught sight of someone, someone at the far right of the bock, near the stairs. His sights were failing him, even so, he could see that it was someone dressed in black, wielding a sniper.

 

The figure noticed chansung looking at him as he was about to pull the trigger to finish him off. He took his eyes of the scope, looking at chansung as they briefly stared at each other, the figure sighed, before placing his eyes back on the scope. His hands were now getting sweatier, he hesitated when to pull the trigger once noticing chansung spotting him. He breathes out slowly, before finally pressing on the trigger, sending the final death blow.

 

Chansung coughed out more blood as he the bullet hit his chest again. He looked at the direction of the killer, who had already taken of, before speaking one last time.

 

His dying words,

 

“W-why? Why?”

 

With that, he breathed out his last, before closing his eyes.

 

“Chansung?” kangin called out to him as he saw chansung motionless.  “CHANSUNG!!”

 

He then made his way out, getting to his side as he started shaking chansung.

 

“HEY! WAKE UP! DON’T DIE!! WE STILL NEED YOU TO TELL US ABOUT THE TRIAD!!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT! CHANSUNG-”

 

“K-kangin...h-he’s gone..” siwon said, never letting go of sooyoung.

 

Kangin looked back at siwon, feeling defeated, their one chance of getting to the triad had slipped past them. The assistant leader only looked down to the ground, punching it as he let out a shout of anger.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

------------------------------------------

 

“It’s done, just as you have told me to do so..” the mysterious man said over the line. He was at a rooftop, cleaning his gun.

 

The person on the other line then gave an ‘mmmm’, suggesting satisfactory on the job well done. “Don’t second guess yourself, you did the right thing..”

 

“Yeah..” the man said, looking at the view as the cold wind breezed over his face. “I know..”

 

“He had to go, if not he would start blabbering out information about us..”

 

The figure kept silent.

 

“Look, I know that you and him are best of friends, but it had to be done, there wasn’t a choice.”

 

“N-no, it’s nothing..you’re right, he had to go..i understand full well about the situation..just...just blame him for his inability to listen to orders.”

 

“I’m glad that you understand..”

 

“yeah..”

 

The figure then ended the call, putting his phone back into his pocket as he continued looking at the scenery. He then looks up at the sky, sighing.

 

“I’m sorry chan, it was unavoidable..” he muttered before walking away.

 

---------------------------------

 

Kangin told siwon to bring sooyoung and hae in back to the house, he said that he would take care of the body and the 3 other guys that were with chansung, saying that he would get the other members to come help him with it too and that siwon did not had anything to worry about.  siwon nodded, heading back up to his house.

 

He then opened his door as he ushered sooyoung and hae in in, closing the door behind him, he took a quick look at sooyoung who was heading to hae in’s room to put the little girl to sleep.

 

“Youngie wait..” he called out to her, making his way to his wife.

 

She said nothing.

 

Siwon then reached for her hot pants, buttoning the button for her.

 

She looked up at him before he smiled at her.

“Go and rest, you had a heck of a night..I’ll put her to sleep.”

 

“Wonnie i-“

 

“You’re having a baby now alright? I don’t want you to stress yourself, go on, go sleep..we’ll discuss about this tomorrow alright?”

 

 Sooyoung looked at him, staring at him for awhile before nodding her head. she then headed into her room as siwon carried hae in up and brought her to her room.

 

 

30 minutes past, siwon finally put hae in to sleep. He then made his way back into his room, stopping at his front door when he heard the shower on inside his room.

 

Siwon then headed in the room, looking at the side of his room, where the bathroom was. The door to the bathroom was slightly adjacent. Curiosity caught a hold of siwon as he pushed the door away.

 

What he saw over at the bath tub, was his beautiful wife, sooyoung, drenched in water. She sat there, bringing her knees to her chest as she hugged them. she was still wearing her clothes. She shivered as the waters hit her, but she didn’t care. she was crying.

 

Siwon looked at her, his heart broke when he saw how much she suffered. he didn’t said anything, he just headed to the bathtub, climbing into it as he sat beside his wife, letting the shower soak his shirt. Siwon looked at her for awhile, but she continued staring in blank space before finally speaking up.

 

“I-I’m sorry wonnie..” she croaked.

 

Siwon only shush her, draping his arm over her shoulder as the water hit them.

 

“No..no don’t apologise to me alright? I should be the one apologising to you.”

 

“h-he...he took a-advantage o-of me..i-I had to-“

 

“I figured youngie...” he cut her off. “With him being shirtless and you having your shorts ed.”

 

“I-I had to protect hae-“

 

“I know...I don’t blame you for that..In fact, I’m sorry you had to go through that..”

 

“w-wonnie..”

 

“I’m really sorry, I won’t ever let you be taken advantage like that anymore..” he said.

 

Sooyoung looked at him, before starting to scrubbed her skin.

 

“I-I f-feel dirty..” she said.

 

Siwon got a hold of both her hands, before kissing it.

 

“Do you still feel dirty?” he asked, kissing her hands again.

 

She then cried, placing her head on his shoulders as he hugged her.

 

“You’re ok youngie...you’ll be fine.”

 

Siwon cupped her face, before kissing her gently on the lips.

 

They just stayed there, in the bathtub, letting the showers drenched them.