Chapter 8

Detectives: Agents In Trouble (sequal to Detectives)

Tension built up in the bedroom as both husband and wife stared at each other. Siwon mentally berated himself for such a careless act, if only he had decided to charge after he was done showering, he wouldn’t be facing such a situation now. Ah, what could he have done anyways? It’s not like he knew it was coming.

“ahhhh!”he snapped at himself mentally.

That wasn’t the problem at hand now, he needed to stay focus. The problem at hand now was how he was going to face sooyoung, who had just discovered everything he had been doing for the past few days at work. All his effort to not let her find out anything about it had gone down the drain, and now has to face her.

He snaps himself out of his little daydream, looking back at her with guilty eyes. He locked eyes with her and immediately regretted doing it.

She looked as if she was about to break any moment. Her hands were shivering a little, as if it was about to curl into a fist.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” she asked, her voice stern.

Siwon opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

The brunette took a step closer to him.

“Didn’t you say you would explain? Huh?! Well? Explain!”

Siwon took a step forward.

“youngie, i...I’m really..”

“Chansung?! Triad?! Yunho getting kidnapped?!” she raised her voice a tad higher. “So that’s why you didn’t wanted me to find out..you were working on that case!”

 Siwon felt his heart racing faster and faster every second.

“Youngie..please, i didn’t meant to keep it from you. Just wait and let me explain everything..”

“I’m doing just that! I want an explanation from you now choi siwon!”

Siwon walked to her, putting his hands at the side of her arms, but she slapped them away.

“Don’t touch me!” she yelled. “Why?! why did you lied?!”

“youngie, i just didn’t wanted to burden you-“

“didn’t wanted to burden me?!”

“i-i”

“y-you lied to me!” she said, her eyes getting glassy.

Siwon himself too was getting frustrated a little.

“look youngie, i didn’t wanted you to know cause i didn’t wanted to worry you.” He started. “Yes, we’re working on the triad, we’re trying to hunt down chansung and-“

“Hunt him down for what?! Didn’t he cause us enough trouble?! Wonnie i don’t want you getting involved in any of this! I don’t like this!”

“Youngie...i can’t, he has yunho-“

“I don’t care!!!” she snapped. “Why can’t you let the higher ups do it?! Why must you it in and get involve?! Why?!”

“Youngie..” siwon said through gritted teeth, he held a hand to hair, ruffling with them.

“Y-You’re really something choi siwon! You even had the cheeks to lie to me! Am i even your wife?! Why are you keeping secrets from me?! Don’t you trust me?!”

“youngie..” siwon now had his eyes closed. “Please...stop it..i’m begging you, i only wanted to go after chansung  to make him pay for kidnapping you that time. you-”

“That’s a stupid excuse!”

“youngie..”

She wasn’t done ranting at him, sooyoung wanted to give him a piece of her mind, she walked up closer to him.

“You want him dead just to pay him back for making you angry!-“

“YOUNGIE I SAID ENOUGH!!”

The shout from siwon caused sooyoung to jump a little. She looked at him in disbelief, thinking about how he could even screamed at her. He was staring back at her with angry eyes.

“I HAD IT WITH YOU ALRIGHT?! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU?!”

Sooyoung took a step back as tears started b in her eyes, she couldn’t stop herself from shedding a tear down her cheek, it escaped.

“What if he comes back for us?! Our family?! Then what do i do then?! Let him take you away again?! why are you so blocked headed?!”

More tears dropped as sooyoung looked at siwon.

There was silence for awhile, siwon sighed loudly, looking away from her.

“a-and n-now you’re yelling at me...”

Siwon looked back at sooyoung, whose eyes were puffy.

“y-you hide  s-stuffs from me..y-ou li-ed to me..” she croaked, trying to string her words properly and clearly. “and now...y-you’re s-creaming at me..”

Siwon sighed once more in frustration.

“youngie..i wasn’t yelling-“

“why can’t you tone down and speak nicely to me?!” she snapped at him. “I should be the one doing the yelling! Not you! You lied-“

“ENOUGH ABOUT THE LYING ALRIGHT?! YOU’RE PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW!” siwon yelled, knocking down the cups of pencils at the table. “I PICKED UP MY LYING HABITS FROM YOU ALRIGHT?! DIDN’T YOU ALWAYS LIE YOURSELF?!”

Sooyoung shivered a little to siwon’s actions before she retaliated.

“w-what did you s-say?”

Siwon looked at her, all worked up.

The brunette walked closer to him.

“i-i dare you to say that a-again..” she croaked before she too started yelling back. “I DARE YOU! SAY THAT AGAIN CHOI SIWON!”

“WHY WON’T I DARE SAY IT?!” he lashed back. “I PICKED UP MY LYING HABITS FROM YOU! YOU’RE THE REASON WHY I’M LYING NOW ADAYS..”

Sooyoung could no longer contain her anger anymore.

She picked up a hand to slap him but siwon grabbed it roughly, pulling her nearer to him.

“JUST STOP IT ALRIGHT YOUNGIE! I’M REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THIS!”

She tried to pry herself free from her husband’s grip.

“LET ME GO! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” she scowled.

Siwon, in his anger, pushed her towards the bed. Sooyoung fell as a result, she had her hair covering her whole face. She then picked a hand up to move her hair away from her face, looking back at siwon, extremely hurt. They both exchange glares before she stood up.

“C-CHOI SIWON!” she yelled. “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THIS TRIAD RELATED STUFF! I MEAN IT!”

“YOU’RE NOT STOPPING ME! I’M GONNA SAVE YUNHO AND BRING HIM BACK!”

“WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH?! CAN’T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME?!”

“YOUNGIE, YOU’RE THE ONE THAT’S SELFISH ALRIGHT?! AISH! WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN?!”

Hearing that only upset sooyoung, she got hurt.

They didn’t speak for quite awhile, toning down. They just exchange glares at each other, with siwon fuming mad and sooyoung tearing.

‘creak’

Both chois shifted their eyes to the door as hae in slowly crept in.

“h-hae in..” sooyoung croaked.

Hae in, ran past her father and hugged her mother’s legs tightly before speaking.

“mu-mmy..d-dadda, n-no f-ite.”

Siwon looked on at his wife and daughter before sooyoung spoke up, wiping her tears.

Sooyoung bent down.

“s-sweety, d-did we wake you?” she asked, trying her best not to show her tears.

The little girl nodded, before hugging her mother.

“h-hae in d-don’t want m-ummy a-and da-dda t-to fight.”

Sooyoung’s tears threatened to drop again, just hearing that made her upset. She didn’t want to let her daughter know that her parents were arguing. They never once argued in front of her.

Sooyoung looked back up at siwon, who seem to have tone down after awhile. They caught each other’s gaze before she broke it first.

“s-weetheart..” she croaked. “w-we’re not fighting with each other alright?”

She tried to sound convincing.

“Mummy and daddy..” she said, looking at siwon before looking back at hae in. “w-we’re just talking..we’re fine alright?”

“That’s right hae in, mummy and daddy are just talking with one another, we’re good..” siwon added in, causing sooyoung to stare at him.

Hae in then nodded, before yawning again. sooyoung then carried her up.

“h-hae in, wa-nt m-milky...”

“hae in wants milk?” sooyoung sniffed. “a-alright then..i’ll make it for you, then i bring you to sl-eep alright?”

Hae in nodded, before sooyoung started walking towards the door, gently bumping shoulders with siwon as she past him. siwon suddenly grabbed her arms.

He sighed.

“y-youngie..i’m sorry. I-i didn’t mean to.”

Sooyoung shook herself free from him grip.

“Let go of me...I don’t want to argue anymore..Just leave me alone, I’m tired of all this.”

Siwon looked at her, regretting immediately for screaming at her. She wasn’t to blame for what’s happening, it was his entire fault.

He looked at her, wanting to dap her tears dry, but she looked away. Siwon then looked at hae in, who was resting her head on sooyoung’s shoulders, he attempted to pat her head but sooyoung stopped him.

“Don’t you dare touch my daughter...”

“y-youngie-“

“just don’t.”

“but i-“

He didn’t get to finish his sentence, sooyoung had already left the room.

Siwon placed a hand to his forehead, sighing out in frustration once more.

 

Sooyoung came back to room after having been gone for 20 mins, she stifled a yawn as she headed to her bed, finding siwon waiting for her.

She stopped her movements, staring at him.

“y-youngie..You’re back i-“

“I don’t want you sleeping here..get out..” she said coldly.

Siwon got up and walked to her side, but she moved back.

“youngie..please, don’t be like this.”

“go wonnie, i don’t want to argue any longer, I don’t think my heart can take it, just go, i don’t want to see you..”

“youngie, hear me out-“

“Just go!” she said, about to tear up again.

Siwon said nothing, he just stared at her. He did not want her crying again.

Sooyoung walked to the bed, taking up his pillow and shoving it to his chest.

“get out!”

“youngie..” he grabbed her hands and pulled her nearer.

“i said get out!”

Siwon shook his head.

“Please youngie, i’m really sorry. I was wrong for-“

“Y-you’re not leaving?” she asked. “Fine! Then i’ll sleep outside then..”

She took her pillow, ready to head outside the room when siwon stopped her.

“n-no youngie..no, i-i’ll go..i’ll go..”

She looked down, not saying anything.

He picked up a hand, cupping her face but she looked away, pointing at the door.

“Go!”

When he didn’t move, she started pushing him out the door.

“y-youngie wait..J-just let me-“

She closed the door, locking it.

Siwon then sighed, looking at his pillow before looking at his door, he stood there for quite awhile, before he started making his way to the couch.

Sooyoung slept sideways, hugging her pillow as she started crying, she couldn’t contain her sadness. It was supposed to be a pleasant surprise for siwon, she actually planned on telling him tonight about her pregnancy. But she ended up getting surprised instead, not to mention, an unpleasant one which left her all hurt and emotionally drained. Sooyoung then place a hand on her tummy area, circling her stomach as more tears escaped.

“ba-by...s-should i tell daddy about you? I-i argued with daddy today, h-he really made me angry.”

She then started thinking back about 20 mins ago. How siwon and her were exchanging arguments. That made her more upset.

“y-you idiot..” she said, “i-i hate you”

 She cried herself to sleep that night.

---------------------------------

-Choi’s home-8am

The ring of the door bell resonated throughout the house as siwon twitched opened his eyes. He got up from the couch as he started making his way to the door.

“Who could be outside at such an early hour?” he said, dragging his feet to the door.

He flings open the door, revealing tiffany. She had a flustered look on her face.

“f-fany?”

“siwonnie, is sooyoungie at home?”

“e-er yea she should be, f-fany this is really a good time..i-“

“What do you mean by she should be?” tiffany asked. “Weren’t you sleeping with her?”

siwon sighed.

“f-fany...i-“

“Did something happen between you 2?”

Siwon didn’t answer, he just got the keys as he started opening the door for her to come in.

“You probably want to have a seat, i’ll go get her..”

“o-okay...” tiffany said as she made her way to the couch.

“Any drinks for you fany?”

“Erm no..Once sooyoungie’s out, we’ll be heading out straight away..”

Siwon nodded.

“Just wait here, alright? I’ll go get her now..”

Siwon then walked to his room, knocking the door.

“Youngie? youngie fany’s here, you might want to come out now..”

No response.

“youngie?”

He knocked once more and the same thing happened.

“Why isn’t she opening?” tiffany stuck her head out for siwon to see from the hall area.

“She isn’t replying me..” he said, turning the door knob.

Surprisingly, it wasnt locked.

“Youngie?”

He quickly pushed the door open as he entered the room.

“youngie-“

He stopped midsentence when he found himself staring at an empty bedroom. The room was packed neatly and tidy and the blankets were folded and placed neatly on the bed. There weren’t any signs of hae in or his beloved wife, sooyoung anywhere.

“Hey siwonnie, what’s taking so long?” tiffany suddenly appeared behind him, grasping when she too found her staring at the empty bedroom.

The American girl then shifted her eyes at siwon, who was looking equally confused as her. She tapped him gently on his shoulders, getting his attention.

“W-where is she?” she asked.

“i-i don’t know fany. i-“

“omo!! She was supposed to go shopping with me today?”

“Shopping? At such a early time of the day?” siwon asked.

“Well er...argh!!! That’s not the problem now!” she groaned. “The problem is where is she and the little cutie pie?”

Siwon sighed. What a great way to start you day, he wakes up on his couch feeling all grouchy from yesterday night’s argument and now this, now his wife has left their house so early in the morning without informing him, taking his daughter with him. His day couldn’t get any worst.

“argh!!!!” siwon scruffled his hair, groaning. “Where did she go?!”

“h-hey, siwonnie.” Tiffany held a hand to his arm. “I-is everything ok? What’s wrong? Did something happen between the 2 of you?”

Siwon tilted his head to face her, looking all guilty. He sighed restlessly before he spoke.

“f-fany. we..we sort of..got into a argument yesterday..”

Tiffany widened her eyes.

“w-what?”

Siwon sat himself at the side of his bed, tiffany did followed suit.

“She found out about something I’ve been keeping from her.” He looked at tiffany, who was still puzzled. “It had something to do with work..”

“W-work?”

“Yea..lately, we’ve been working on this very important case. Remember when youngie was kidnapped? By that really dangerous guy?”

“The one that caused you to slip into a coma?” she asked.

Siwon nodded.

“Yea, when he escaped from yesung hyung 3 years ago, we decided that we would let the higher ups deal with him, in hopes that they, meaning heenim hyung and his team, would be able to catch him. They said that they would come to us if ever something really bad happened.”

Tiffany only looked on, putting on a listening ear.

“Just recently, heenim hyung called me up. He told me how the wanted guy who landed me in hospital resurfaced.  Heenim hyung told me, that the guy, yunho, who helped us with the triad, was captured by him and vice versa.”

“Oh no...” tiffany said, feeling bad for the guy yunho.

Siwon held a hand to his head.

“heenim hyung told me that they needed our team’s assistance in this triad case. They want to dig in deeper and find out more about them. Our team agreed on helping them but i told the guys not to tell youngie about it, i didn’t want her to be worried. Besides, i bet you yourself already know, that youngie isn’t really in good shape nowadays, she’s been sickly these couple of days.”

“Siwonnie, S-sooyoungie..s-she didn’t tell you?” tiffany asked, looking a little worried.

The clueless man stared at her, looking at her all curious.

“tell me? Tell me what?” he asked.

“S-she really didn’t tell you about it?” she asked once more.

“No..tell me-wait.” Siwon stopped halfway. “Yesterday night, when i came home, youngie was really in a good spirit, she said she wanted to tell me something really really pleasant.”

“S-she did?” tiffany asked.

“y-yea...she was really happy and all jumpy yesterday. She was saying how she couldn’t wait to see my expression when she told me. W-which never happened because of..because of the argument yesterday..”

“Oh yea, that!” tiffany said. “now you better give me a good explanation on why you 2 were arguing, did you bully her?!”

Siwon sighed again.

“well, after she found out i was..you know, lying to her all this while. She sort of lost it, yelling at me. I got a little irritated, so i yelled back at her.”

“WHAT?!?!” tiffany yelled, slapping siwon hard on the arm.

“OWWWW! FANY, WHAT THE HECK?!”

“siwonnie!!! You yelled at her?! How could you?!”

“hey! she just kept going on! i got frustrated so i yelled back! She even tried to slap me! A-and well, i p-pu..i pushed her down to the bed.” Siwon was noticeably toning down at the last few sentences.

 He suddenly yelled out once more when tiffany slapped him again.

“OWWWWW! FANY!!”

“You even got physical with her?!?! Choi siwon!!!!”

“i-i apologised alright?! But she didn’t want to hear it! we only stopped arguing when hae in came in the room, youngie left to put her to sleep and when she came back, she chased me out the bedroom. That’s how i ended on the couch!”

Tiffany pulled her hair.

“ARGH!!!! SIWONNIE! YOU’LL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!! GO AND FIND SOOYOUNGIE NOW AND APOLOGISED!”

“I already apologised! Aren’t you paying attention?!”

“well?! Apologise until she accepts it! argh!!! Siwonnie! Did you know what she wanted to tell you yesterday?”

“Duh! I don’t, she was about to tell me when she found her about the case. D-do you know what she wanted to tell me?”

Tiffany shimmered down, she breathed in slowly, placing her hands at her hips.

“s-she’s..sooyoungie’s is.”

“Youngie’s what? Come on out with it fany!”

“Siwon. Sooyoungie is preg-pregnant..”

The 2 syllabus word that siwon heard got him off guard. He eyes widened at the news. Did he hear wrongly? Did tiffany just say that sooyoung was pregnant with his second child?

“S-she’s..she’s preg-nant?” siwon stuttered. “y-youngie is pregnant?”

“Siwonnie. Please, just go and find her. She was really happy when she got the news yesterday. The doctor said she was expecting another child. She was telling us over and over again how she couldn’t wait to tell you about it..”

Pregnant? Pregnant?! So that was the reason why she feeling all sick this past few days? She was pregnant? Siwon couldn’t believe what he just heard, nor could he believe his was this clueless about her pregnancy. He knew that she was sick, why didn’t it ever ring in his mind that she was probably expecting his child?

“You know of the symptoms, you gone through that whole pregnancy thing with her before and you never once listed ‘oh gosh! My wife’s pregnant!’ on the possibility of her being sick was because of that?! Choi siwon you bricked head!”he mentally berated himself. “argh!!!!! What have i done?!”

“Siwonnie, find her, she must have really been hurt when you yelled at her yesterday.” Tiffany said, snapping him back to reality.

“a-alright, i-i’ll go find her this instance..” he said, taking his jacket up from his chair. “Gosh! Fany! i’m such a jerk!!”

“Yes..You are..Now let’s go find her and hae in.”

--------------------------------

-chois home-3.45pm

Siwon opened his door, entering his house. He was looking all frustrated. Who wouldn’t feel bad about yelling at their wife when they were pregnant? The worst part, was that he didn’t know of it. he was seen talking on the phone with somebody.

“Siwonnie, don’t worry alright? I bet she just left home to blow off some steam.” Tiffany’s voice could be heard from the other line.

“yea..i know..” he said half-heartedly.

“Don’t give me that alright! You jerk! Once she’s back, you better start apologizing and start treating her well. If you dare bully her again i’ll-“

“fany..i already feel bad about it..look, i don’t intend on being mean to her anymore.”

“yea! You better..alright, i’ve got to go. Go get some rest..”

“a-alright then..”

Siwon threw his phone on the couch, making his way to his room. He stopped when he past hae in’s room, he looked inside her room, seeing her sleeping and tucked into her mattress.

“H-hae in?” he said softly, before turning to his door.

“Youngie..” he said, making his way to his door.

He gently, and softly opened his door, stepping into his room. He walked further in until he could see his bedroom. Siwon stopped walking when he found himself looking at a crying sooyoung, who was lying sideways on her bed. The brunette noticed him looking at her.

“Youngie...y-you’re back..” siwon said, walking towards her.

Sooyoung only ignored him, turning to face the other side of the bed. She clearly wasn’t over with yesterday night’s confrontation with each other. She wiped her tears, trying her best not to sniff so loud.

Siwon carefully lay beside her, giving her a back waist hug. She removed his hands from her waist, attempting to get up when siwon pulled her back down. He made her face him.

“Youngie..please don’t be mad at me anymore. I’m sorry..I really am”

Sooyoung only looked away, still trying to break his hug.

“please youngie, look at me. I don’t want you being mad at me, i don’t think i can handle it.”

She turned to glare at him.

“r-release me..i-i don’t want to see you.”

“youngie where have you been all day? You wouldn’t pick up my calls or smses...”

“That’s n-none of your concern..now let me g-go.”

Siwon only tighten his hug on her.

“Youngie..don’t leave me here alone. Let me be here for you, for hae in.” He said, before running one of his hands on sooyoung’s tummy.

That gesture surprised the brunette.

“And not to mention, our unborn baby..”

Sooyoung’s eyes widened.

“h-how-“

“Fany told me everything.” He cut her off, rubbing her tummy. “youngie, why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant?”

“W-why should i tell you? Y-you do-nt care ab-out me anymore..”

Siwon cupped her face.

“Youngie, that’s not true-“

She pushed him away, getting up as she folded her arms.

“I’m tired wonnie, i-i dont wish to see you n-now..”

Siwon stood up and go to her side. “Youngie..please. Don’t be like this alright? Let me take care of you-”

“I don’t n-need you. I-i dont need s-omeone who lies to t-take care of m-me..”

Siwon sighed.

“How many times do i-“ he stopped himself from scolding her.

“great choi siwon. She’s crying and you still want to argue with her. Are you even a man?!”

Siwon looked at her, before breathing in slowly.

“Youngie..I-i don’t want to fight you. L-let’s just forget everything that happened yesterday alright?”

“F-forget? Y-you want me to for-get how you yelled at me y-yesterday?! Wonnie, i-i don’t want to fight you either, but i-i just can’t..y-you lied-“

“There you go again!” he shot at her. “youngie..just for 2 seconds. For 2 seconds! Can we just stop this nonsense?”

Bad mistake.

She was now trying to fight back more tears that were coming out from her eyes.

“w-why are you always making thing diff-icult for me?” she croaked, balling her hands into fists.

“Y-youngie, i-i didn’t mean to-..I-I’m sorry.”

“d-do you like s-eeing me cry? D-do you like yelling at me?”

“n-no, i-i don’t-“

“then why are you still scolding me?!”

“No no youngie, please.. Don’t cry..don’t“ siwon said. “gosh. I’m so stupid..”

With that, he took her fist in his hand, bringing up as he direct it to hit his chest.

“hit me youngie, if that makes you feel better.”

He directed her hand, which was now limped and no longer a fist, to hit him more.

‘knock’

“I’m such an idiot”

‘knock’

“I shouldn’t have kept things from youngie.”

‘knock’

“i shouldn’t have gone physical with her either.”

Sooyoung just continued sniffing as she she allowed siwon to let her hit him continuously on the chest.

“youngie...please, tear me apart, pull my hair out, claw my eyes out, anything. Just forgive me.”

“s-shut up..i don’t need you to teach me how to hit you.”

With that, she yanked her hand free from his grip as she started pounding him on the chest, hard.

“i hate you! I hate you so much!!!”

Siwon did nothing, only embracing her as he continued to let her hit him. this continued on for another 30 seconds or so before sooyoung finally buried her head in his chest, soaking his t-shirt with her tears.

“i hate you choi siwon” she said, her voice muffled.

Siwon her hair, comforting her.

“Yes..yes i know you hate me, i hate myself too. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. It’s entirely my fault.”

“you bet your it’s all your fault!”

“I’m a idiot..”

“y-yes...” the tall brunette agreed with him, still hugging him. “You’re really an idiot. An idiot who only knows how to b-bully me..”

Siwon chuckled.

“yes, yes i am. Not only am i idiot, but i too, am a punching bag. You can punch me, kick me, tear me apart whatever.”

Sooyoung punched him in the sides, causing him to crouch a little.

“i-i’m doing just that.”

Siwon chuckled once more.

“youngie...Forgive me?”

She said nothing.

When he didn’t get his reply, he started acting childishly.

“wonnie’s sad...youngie doesn’t want to forgive wonnie..” he pouted.

Nothing. No reaction.

“mrs choi sooyoung, please forgive wonnie? Pleaseeee?”

“shut up..” she slapped his chest.  “i-i’ll really claw your eyes out if you don’t stop behaving like this.”

“haha...okok..i’ll stop alright?” he said, pushing her away slightly to take a look at her puffy eyes.

Siwon then leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips. Their lips touched slightly when she moved her head away.

“No more kisses f-for you..you big bully..”

Siwon looked at her amused, he placed his hand on her tummy.

“would you rather me kiss you tummy?” he asked cheekily.

“you do that and see what happens.”

Siwon laughed, pulling her in for another hug. He kissed her forehead before finally getting serious again.

“Youngie...please understand. I’m doing this case because i want to protect you and hae in..It’s not that i want to exact revenge on chansung, but i just can’t imagine what i do if he ever takes you away from me again. I’ll break if that ever happens.”

“y-you still don’t understand me do you wonnie?” she said, moving her head back slightly to face him. “I-it’s not that i don’t want you to get involve. I-i don’t want to see anything happen to you. I-i don’t want to lose you. I nearly lost you once, I don’t want to ever feel like that again.”

Siwon took up a hand, running it down sooyoung’s face.

“Hey, i won’t. I will never leave you youngie. i won’t die, not when you and hae in are still vulnerable to threats and dangers. I choi siwon, will never leave your side.”

Sooyoung chuckled slightly.

“hey hey....youngie..look at me..” siwon said, now placing both hands on her face. “I’ll never, never let anyone harm you or lay a finger on you. If ever chansung dares harm you, I’ll beat him to a pulp-“

She silenced him with a kiss.

“c-can we not talk about him or and triad related stuffs for now?”

Siwon flashed a smile at her.

“alright then, what do you want to do then?”

“just shut up and kiss me..”

With that, she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.