Chapter 14

Detectives: Agents In Trouble (sequal to Detectives)

-12pm

Sooyoung slowly opens her eyes when she feels something hairy resting against her forehead. She opens her eyes, only to see her husband’s head leaning on hers. She stifles a yawn, stretching a little in his laps, which she just realized she was on. She then looks at the TV in front of her, before realizing that he must have fell asleep halfway through the night. She then buries her head in his chest before attempting to wake him.

“Wonnie? Wonnie wake up...” she says, gently tapping his face. The handsome man only frowns a little, turning his head to the side.

Sooyoung pouts. “How am I supposed to get up with you like this? Hubby wake up..”

Still no response. Sooyoung decides to just kiss him on the lips.

The handsome man’s eyes flew open the moment he felt her lips on his, shocked but definitely enjoying the pleasant surprise.

“Good morning..” she smiles at him before pulling away.

“Good morning babe..” he replies her, moving in for another kiss. He let’s go of her, allowing her to plant her feet on the carpeted floor.

“Wonnie, call fany now..” sooyoung says, leaning her head on his chest. “I want to talk to hae in.”

Siwon stifles a yawn, resting his forehead on hers. “5 more minutes’ babe, I’m tired.”

“Wonnie, you promised that we would call fany once it was morning. Look at the time now, it’s past 12 already.” she pouts.

Siwon yawns once more, ignoring sooyoung.

Sooyoung then plays with his hair. “Hubby, what time did you sleep yesterday?”

“Around 6.” Siwon mumbles.

“What?” sooyoung takes her head off his chest, looking at him.

“Oh come on babe, I couldn’t sleep yesterday after you woke me up, so I ended up watching TV till 6 in the morning.”

“Wonnie..” Sooyoung pecks him on the cheek. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have waked you up.”

“ho-neyyyy...” siwon covers his mouth, stifling another yawn. “It’s alright..”

“It’s not alright..” The brunette says, taking his face in her hand. “Look at you, you’re so tired.”

“Then how about you let me sleep some more?” he suggested, about to doze off. “I’ll be all up and ready after a few more hours of sleep..”

Sooyoung puffs her cheeks up before nodding her head slightly. “Alright then, I guess calling fany will have to wait later.”

Siwon doesn’t reply her as he’s concentrating on his sleep, she looks at him for awhile more before getting up his laps, making her way to the front door.

The brunette then turns the door knob, about to step out of their motel room when siwon suddenly calls her.

“Youngie, w-where are you going?” he asks getting off the couch as he approached his wife.

Sooyoung looks at him for awhile, puzzled.

“I-I just wanted to get some fresh air.” She says. “I was thinking of taking a walk outside-“

“Babe, can you just head to the balcony?” He cuts her off. “I don’t feel safe leaving you alone outside.”

“But wonnie, I’m just taking a little stroll.” Sooyoung pouts, leaning against the wooden door.

“Youngie, I can’t risk you getting harm alright? No going out, unless I’m with you..” siwon stands firm on his decision, eyes fixed sternly upon his wife.

Sooyoung’s turns gloomy, she then closes her door as she walks past siwon, heading over to the balcony, sliding the glass door to the side and stepping out into the balcony.

Siwon, seeing as to how sooyoung was disappointed on how she couldn’t even take a simple stroll, sighed. He felt bad for not allowing his wife to go out on herself, it was only day 1 to living a secluded life style, and she was already getting fussy. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones kicking in, but still, he felt bad.

Siwon slowly makes his way to the balcony, approaching his wife from the back, before hugging her by the waist, kissing her cheeks.

“Are you mad at me?” he asks her as she looks at a near distance.

“I’m just not use to being extra cautious.” She replies him, looking at a near distance.

Siwon rests his chin on sooyoung’s shoulder blades, rubbing her tummy. She places her hand on his as she too touched her stomach.

“Wonnie, aren’t you tired? Go and sleep, I’ll just stay outside here..”

“Are you sure? Won’t you feel lonely?” siwon asks.

Sooyoung shakes her head. “I can talk to the baby. He will keep me company.”

“He? Haha youngie, I’m pretty sure it’s a girl..” he says, patting her tummy.

Sooyoung rolls her eyes.

“Choi siwon, you know where’s this going, and the answer is no.” She says. “2 kids are enough.”

“But babe, I want 4 kids.” Siwon puffs his cheeks. “2 boys, 2 girls. And since we already have hae in, it’s left with 2 boys and 1 girl.”

Sooyoung raises a hand to push siwon’s face away.

“Stop talking nonsense and go to sleep hubby..”

“I’m not sleepy anymore youngie. You know what? How about we go get some fresh air now? Since I’m up anyway?” siwon says, smiling.

“R-really?” sooyoung turns her head back to look at siwon, a smile slowly forming. “Y-you want to walk?”

“Haha, yea, come on, let’s bring gae in here..” siwon says, patting sooyoung’s tummy once again. “Out for a walk ok?”

“G-gae in?”

“yeap.. gae in. Our second baby girl, I thought of the name for her already..”

Sooyoung swats siwon’s arm. “Did you think of a name for the baby if he, and I’m positive that it’s a he, already?”

Siwon chuckles before placing both hands at the side of sooyoung’s arm. “How about you decide? You let me decided on hae in’s name, so how about you decide for this one this time round?”

Sooyoung giggles. “Hmmmmm, I like the name gae in, I wouldn’t mind naming this one gae in if it is a girl, but since this one is a boy..hmmmmmm” she rubs her chin. “Kyungsan?”

“Kyungsan?” siwon says, puzzled.

“mmm hmmm..” the brunette nods her head. “I like the name kyungsan for our baby boy.”

“kyungsan, kyungsan, kyungsan..” siwon mumbles the name over and over again, and sooyoung laughs at him.

“Why are you repeating the name over and over again?” sooyoung asks.

“Nah, just seeing if it will get hooked onto me..” siwon says. “Kyungsan choi, choi kyungsan, hmmmmm....i like it.”

“Yay!! You like it!!” she hugs him in appreciation, before he teasingly says that it’ll be used for the next child. Sooyoung scoffs at her husband’s juvenility.

“Hubby, since you’re up, why don’t we call fany now???” sooyoung suggested, grabbing unto her husband’s forearm. “I want to-“

The phone started ringing, before sooyoung could finish her sentence. Both chois looked at each other, before siwon dug deep into his pants and fished out his phone. He stares at the screen for awhile, before chortling. Siwon flips his phone around to let his wife see the caller id. Feelings of happiness quickly overwhelmed sooyoung as she grabbed the phone from siwon.

“F-fany???” She speaks into the phone, looking at her husband in delight. Siwon returns the smile.

“Sooyoungie!!” tiffany replies rather problematically. “H-hae in! Don’t cry, don’t cry! Look! Mummy’s calling already!”   

The little girl’s wailing could be heard in the background, and sooyoung felt her insides turned marsh.

“Fany, what’s wrong?” she asks in concern, looking at siwon.

“Mu-mmy!!!!!!” instead of fany’s voice, Hae in’s heart-breaking, teary voice was heard instead.

Sooyoung stays silent as hae in continuously calls out for her, sobbing intensely into the speaker.

“H-hae in...don’t cry..” Sooyoung speaks gently into the phone, and the girl immediately grew quiet upon hearing her mother’s voice. Her crying subsiding and turning into little sniffs.

Sooyoung’s constrain heart loosens a little upon hae in’s calming down. “S-sweety?”

“mum-my..” the little girl answers back. “Mum-my, h-hae in wa-nts mu-mmy..”

“Hae in, mummy wants you too..” Sooyoung voice starts cracking, managing to hold her tears though.

“Sweety, give me a moment ok? Mummy will call you back alright?”

With that, she ends the call before making a video call to tiffany’s phone. It took awhile before both parties on each side of the line could see each other. Sooyoung then pulls siwon down to the bed as they both sat close to each other, fitting into the camera’s view. Siwon held sooyoung, both waving at tiffany as she once again, tried calming hae in down. The little girl must have resumed her crying when sooyoung ended the call earlier. Tiffany then points at the phone, getting hae in to watch where she was pointing at. She stops crying upon seeing her parents. Tiffany then carries her up and placed her on her laps. The American girl grabs hae in’s hand, picking it up and waving it in front of the phone. “See hae in? Mummy and daddy’s looking at you now, wave at them!”

Hae in waves back at her parents as she continues sniffing, using her other hand to wipe her tears.

“Hey daddy’s little girl!” Siwon smiles widely, hoping to cheer his little girl up. He waves at her as sooyoung leans her head on his shoulder, waving too. “How are you sweetheart? You must really miss me right?”

Hae in looks up to tiffany, who smiles back at her, nodding her head.

“Hae in?” Sooyoung spoke this time, catching the little girl’s attention. She faces the screen again.

“M-mummy.” She starts to wimp again upon hearing her voice.

“S-sweety, please don’t cry alright? You’ll make mummy cry too..” Sooyoung brushes her fringe away from her eyes. “Smile for me hae in, ok? Can you do that for me?”

Hae in wipes her eyes once more, bringing her hand up to wipe her tears while she was at it.  

“Mummy promises, that once she comes back home, she’ll bring you out to play at the playground ok?”

Siwon then rubs sooyoung’s side of the shoulder with the pad of his thumbs, holding her close to him. “Sweety, daddy and mummy really wish you could be with us. I know it’s only been a few hours since we departed, but we just miss our little baby girl. Daddy and mummy misses you a lot. Look, daddy promises you, that once he comes back, he will buy you a hugeeeeee, menacing, ultra giant big lollipop alright?”

Hearing her father acting all goofy, and at the mention of lollipop, hae in slowly starts to smile.

“Sweetheart! Are you smiling now?!” siwon asked, pulling the phone nearer to his and sooyoung’s face. “Finally! Haha you love lollipop don’t you? How about this, once I’m back with mummy, you can eat as much lollipop as you want ok?!-OUCH!!!”

Siwon yells in pain, being rewarded a pinch by sooyoung.

“Are you crazy?!” sooyoung scolds him. “Do you want her to start getting stomach problems?!”

“Hae in, don’t listen to mummy alright? Just eat as much-HEY OUCH!! YOUNGIE STOP THAT!” siwon slaps sooyoung’s hands away, shielding himself from her attacks.

“Don’t you dare spoil her choi siwon!” the brunette snarls.

Hae in starts laughing upon seeing her parents little disagreement. The pair then look back hearing her laughter.

“Awwww, look wifey, our little girl’s laughing..” siwon smiles at the front cam.

“That’s right sweety..” sooyoung says, waving at the little girl. “Don’t lose that smile on your face alright? That way you won’t worry mummy and daddy.”

The girl continues laughing.

“Anyways, fany..” Sooyoung moves on to her best friend. “What time did she wake up today?”

“Around 9-ish?” tiffany replies back as hae in breaks into tiny giggles once more when her father began doing funny faces.

“Had she had her milk already?” The mother asks.

“Mmmm hmm...fed her the moment she woke up, she started crying when she realised I wasn’t you..”

“Awwww, sorry fany..” The brunette apologises.

“Nah, don’t worry about it, she’ll have to get use to it eventually right? I assure you, she will love it here as time passes.”

Sooyoung giggles at her statement. “Well, alright then, whatever you say..”

“How are you 2 doing over at your side?” tiffany asks, and both husband and wife turned to look at each other, before turning back to smile.

“We’re fine fany..” siwon assures her, pulling sooyoung closer to him. “We’re still adjusting to it, but, we’ll be fine..”

Sooyoung smiles. “Yea fany, don’t worry about us alright? We’ll manage.”

Tiffany nods her head.

“Alright then, good to know you 2 are safe..”

“Yea we’re-“ siwon is interrupted when he feels his phone vibrating.

“Hmm? What’s wrong siwonnie?” tiffany arched a brow.

“I’m getting an incoming call..” siwon says. “Sorry fany, I think we’re gonna have to catch up later..”

“Oh, ok then...”

“Hey daddy’s girl, daddy and mummy will call you later on alright?” siwon smiles widely at his daughter, and she giggles back at him in return.

“Bye hae in, I love you.. muacks!” siwon sends her a blow kiss, sooyoung doing likewise.

“Bye-bye mum-my, by-e bye dad-dy..”

Siwon’s eyes widened, did hae in just referred to him as daddy? Sooyoung and tiffany were both shocked by the little surprise too.

“H-hae in, did you just call me daddy?” siwon asks as a smile slowly started forming on his lips.

The girl smiles at her father and mother, swaying from side to side.

“S-Sweety, call me daddy again-“

“Siwonnie, I know you’re happy, but, your phone call..” tiffany interrupts the moment. “Talk later..”

“N-no wait fany-“

Too late, tiffany ended the video call. Siwon continued staring at his phone in a daze, still shocked that his daughter finally managed to call him daddy properly. He then turns to sooyoung.

“Youngie, d-did you hear that?” he says, turning into a grin. “She called me dad-“

“Your phone wonnie, answer it..” sooyoung reminds him.

“Oh right!” siwon says, levelling the phone up to his ears. “Pfft, why does she only starts calling me daddy now when-Hello hyung!”

“Hey siwon.” Yesung’s voice soon entered siwon’s ears. “Just calling to check up on you, how are you two doing?”

“Everything’s fine here, so far so good..”

Siwon hears yesung chuckling from the other line.

“Alright, good to know..” he says. “Mind giving me the location you’re at now? I’ll get a few others to come with me to visit you later, preferably sica, so you know, she can talk to soo. And heechul too..”

“Alright then, I’ll text you the address..” siwon says. “See you soon hyung.”

“Yeap, alrighty, talk later alright?” yesung says, before hanging on the phone.

---------------------------------

“So we’re going to see soo and won won?” Jessica asked yesung as they made their way down to the car park.

“Yea, we are...” yesung replies her.

The three detectives continued walking , bumping into eunhyuk and junho on the way.

“Oh, hey guys!” eunhyuk waves at them upon seeing them. “Where are you guys going?”

“To see won won and soo..” heechul says. “We’ll be back late, so don’t be expecting us any time sooner alright?”

“Oh, ok..” eunhyuk replies as both he and junho watched all 3 of them get in yesung’s car.

“Awww man..” eunhyuk wines upon seeing them start the engines.

Junho looked at his friend. “What’s wrong hyung?”

“nah...” he replies. “It’s just that, I want to go to..”

Junho arched his brows up, puzzled.

“Haha, why hyung?” junho asked.

“Well, didn’t you remember what kangin said?” eunhyuk asked him.

Junho shrugged, not knowing what eunhyuk was talking about.

“Kangin said siwon’s wife was hot! I want to see her!”

Junho rolled his eyes, before chuckling. “Hyung, you’re an idiot..now if you don’t mind, I suggest you take your eyes of the car and head up to the office, I’ll be making a move first, I need to use the toilet..”

“E-eh junho! Wait up! Hold the elevator for me!”

---------------------------------

-4pm

Upon their arrival, the 3 detectives explained the situation to siwon and sooyoung, sharing their beliefs that the person who killed chansung, and the person who’s been sending siwon death threats, might be the same entity. They continued discussing a little longer until they got off track, starting to talk about casual stuffs.

“Geezzz... what time did you sleep last night won won?” Heechul asked, leaning on the wall as he watched siwon stifles another yawn, for like the gazillion-th time.

“I don’t know? 6am?” Siwon lazily responds, sinking down to the bed as sooyoung sat beside him, her legs in cross position.

“Wow, insomnia?” Yesung asked, peeping back at the couple as he pulled the curtains aside to see outside the balcony.

Sooyoung exchanged glances with siwon, before siwon smiled. “Yeah, insomnia.”

“Well that ..” heechul said as he folded his arms.

“Yeahhhhhhh.” Siwon yawns once more.

“Hubby, why not you go and sleep?” sooyoung nudged him with her knee.

“Nah...” siwon said, his eyelids were twitching a little, as if they would close anytime. “It’s alright, I’ll keep you guys company-“

“Oh shut up kid..” yesung says, pushing siwon’s head. “Get some rest, you don’t have to worry about soo you know? We’re all here..”

“mm hmm..” Jessica joins in, lifting her head of sooyoung’s shoulder. “And besides, how are you going to protect her when you’re feeling drowsy?”

Siwon doesn’t say anything, he just continue looking at the ceiling, only to close them seconds later.

“Yeah, you guys are right, I think I’ll get some sleep..” he says, not opening his eyes.

Sooyoung leans over to him, kissing him on the cheeks.

“Get some sleep wonnie..”

“mmmmm” he lazily replies her.

“Well then..” yesung says. “How about we go out and have a little stroll around here? That way, siwon can sleep..”

“Yeap, good idea..” Jessica agrees.

“But what about wonnie?” sooyoung asks.

Yesung slaps siwon on the shoulders lightly.

“Think you be fine all on your own bro?” he asks the tired man.

“mmmmm...i will be, go on.” siwon says without opening his eyes. He then starts adjusting himself on the bed, getting into a much more comfortable position.

“wonnie..are you sure? I dont-“

“Ahh, you know what?” heechul interrupts sooyoung. “How about I stay here in the room with won won?”

The rest looked at him.

“You sure?” yesung asked.

“Yeah..” heechul says, pushing yesung and Jessica towards the front door. “I’m pretty tired anyways, and I don’t feel like walking around for the moment, so I guess I’ll keep won won here company..”

Jessica laughs. “You sure you can entertain yourself by watching him sleep?”

“Won won, is it ok if I on the TV while you sleep?” heechul asks siwon, still looking at the 3.

“mmmm..” He answers back rather softly this time, almost drifting off to sleep.

“It’s settled then.” Heechul smirks at Jessica, unfolding his arms. “You guys just go and bring soo out here for a walk, I’m sure she’ll be happy to at least chat with ice princess over here. And take your time alright?”

“Yeah we will.” Yesung nods his head, opening the front door to let the 2 ladies walk out first.

Yesung was about to close the door when heechul calls him.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Get me some chips and soft drinks while you’re at it..”

Yesung then nods his head.

“Yea alright..”

With that, he closes the door shut.

Heechul then heads to the couch, careful not to make so much noise.

“Where’s the remote?” Heechul asked himself aloud, looking for the little device.

“You’re seating on it heenim hyung.” Siwon says, turning his body to face the other side of the bed.

“Oh, yeah, there it is!” heechul says as he stood up to grab the remote.

Leaning back comfortably on the couch, he then turns on the TV, before the speakers boomed loudly into his ears. Both he and siwon jumped on their respective places upon hearing the speakers.

“Waaaaaa ouch ouch ouch!!!!” heechul says, spamming on the ‘lower volume’ button.

“Arghhhh!!! Hyung!!” Siwon groans, throwing a pillow towards heechul.

“Whoops, I guess my was pressing on the ‘increase volume’ button while I was seating on it. H-haha, sorry won won..”

--

-8pm

Siwon woke up after having 4 hours of sleep. His friends were still here, in their motel room, talking to sooyoung. The tall handsome detective then stretches a little, yawning as he sat up straight. Sooyoung turns back upon seeing him wake up.

“Wonnie, you’re awake..” she says, cuddling next to him.

“Yeah..” he says, rubbing the back of his nape. “W-what did I missed?”

“haha, nothing much won won..” Jessica says. “Just some girls talk..Yesung and heenim oppa were watching TV the whole way..”

“Oh..” Siwon replies her back, leaning his head on sooyoung’s shoulders.

“You still sleepy hubby?” sooyoung asked, running her index finger down siwon’s nose.

“Nah..” He says.

“Anyways..” Yesung suddenly speaks. “Siwon, I guess we’ll be heading back home now. It’s kind of late..”

“O-oh..” Siwon takes his head off sooyoung’s shoulder, planting his feet on the carpet floor. “Alright then hyung..”

“Yea, so you 2 take care alright?” Heechul says, heading to the door along with Jessica and yesung.

“No problem heenim hyung..”

Jessica and sooyoung both hugged.

“We’ll come visit again alright soo? Maybe tomorrow or the day after..”

“Sure...” sooyoung smiles at her. “Thank you for coming..”

“Hey, not at all babe, I promise to head over fany’s house to play with hae in ok?”

“Thanks sica..” sooyoung pats her friend’s shoulder before all 3 started walking out the door.

“Soo, take care of yourself and the baby-“

“Kyungsan..” sooyoung cuts yesung off.

“Kyungsan?” yesung looked at her, puzzled.

“I-it’s nothing hyung!” siwon interrupts. “Go ahead! We’ll catch up later alright?”

“O-ok...” yesung says. “Bye guys! Take care!”

“Yeap, you too! Bye guys!” sooyoung waves them goodbye.

And the door closes.

Sooyoung leans her head on siwon’s shoulder, while the latter leans his head on hers’.

“So youngie, want to get some chips?” siwon asks her, intertwining his hands with hers. “How about we get some titbits? You know, so we can enjoy them while we watch some movies?”

“Hmmmmm?”

 Siwon explains. “I came across this channel yesterday night, while you were sleeping. They were showing movies, so we should probably check it out ok?”

Sooyoung smiles at him, pecking him on the cheeks.

“Okay..”

--

-8.37pm

“Stop calling him gae in!!” sooyoung slaps siwon’s arms playfully. “Kyungsan wouldn’t like being teased when his friends find out about his father giving him a girl’s name! They will call him a sissy!”

Siwon chuckled, shielding himself from his wife’s swatting.

“Same here! Gae in wouldn’t want being called a tomboy..” siwon teased. “I’m sure she would want to be referred to as, hot and y like her mother and older sister..”

Sooyoung giggles, at the same time rolling her eyes.

“Oh zip it! Let’s just end this conversation! Can we walk faster hubby?! I want to faster get back to the motel, and eat!”

Siwon pinches her nose, swinging the plastic bag of drinks and chips around. “Ok ok! We’re walking back to the motel are we not? Just be patient..”

“I want ramen!” the brunette suddenly says, swinging his arm back and forth.

“Ramen??? Youngie, we just had that yesterday night!” siwon pushes her head gently.

Sooyoung puffs her cheeks up. “I don’t care! I want ramen! The baby-“

“Yea yea yea! The baby wants it eh? Alright fine, don’t start blaming me when our child comes out bald..”

Sooyoung looked at him, puzzled.

“What are you talking about wonnie?”

He then goes on to further elaborate.

“Eat too much ramen, and your hair drops out faster, heard of that before?” he looks at her, jerking his head upwards.

“Uh huh-oh!” sooyoung finally realises what he means, she then pinches his arms.

“Haha ow! Ouch! Stop pinching me!”

“Don’t you dare curse kyungsan! It’s not like I’m eating ramen every day!”

“Gae in! Gae in!” Siwon replies back. “Oh yea, then all the more you should cut down on ramen, you don’t want people making fun of our daughter being bald right?”

“CHOI SIWON! STOP SAYING THE WORD ‘BALD’!”

They continued on with their little debate, walking in the dark night, at car park area. Siwon kissed sooyoung’s cheeks, before whispering something audible into her ears. Whatever he said caused her to push his head away.   

At that moment, siwon’s eyes caught a glimpse of someone standing near the end of a building, having half his body hidden behind the big structure. Though it was only for a split second, siwon knew that the person was eyeing them, and he didn’t look like a friendly.

Siwon kept his cool, acting normally as he continued walking back to the motel. He tightens his hold over sooyoung’s shoulder, causing the brunette to look at her husband.

“Wonnie, whats wrong-“

“Keep talking to me youngie...” he cuts her off. “Act natural.”

Sooyoung looked at him, puzzled as to why he was saying all this to her.

Siwon quickens his walking pace. “There’s someone watching us..”

“W-what?” she wanted to turn back, but siwon prevented her from doing so.

“Dont let him know we know his on to us!” siwon warns her.

Sooyoung was starting to get a little uncomfortable.

“W-wonnie..”

“It’s ok, don’t be scared..” he her arm with the pad of his thumb. “Once we get into the room, locked the doors alright?”

Sooyoung leans her head on his shoulder, fear slowly creeping into her heart. Since they were walking towards the car park’s exit, where the mirror was, siwon uses this to his advantage to check on the person behind them. He sees the mysterious fellow approaching them from a far, so as to not alarm them about his presence.

“Youngie, walk faster..” Siwon says, moving faster.

The both of them quickly headed into the motel, and instead of taking the lift, took the stairs.

“Youngie, quickly..” siwon urges her, pushing her up the stairs. He passes her the plastic bag as he pulls his t-shirt up a little, revealing his gun and holster.

“wonnie-“

“It’s ok, I’m right behind you, keep going..” siwon says as he reloads his gun, taking out his silencer. He then gets sooyoung to stay close to him, for her safety.

They were already at the 3 level of the staircase when-

‘creak’

The couple stop their movements upon hearing the door opening from the first floor. Tilting his head to the side, siwon takes a look down the first floor. He sees the man, wearing a mask over his head. He has shades on, and was wearing black attires.

Sooyoung decides to take a quick peek too, watching the assailant make his way up slowly, he hasn’t notice the 2 looking at him, and he continues striding up the steps of the stairs, one by one, slowly.

Sooyoung moves back a little, taking a look at siwon when suddenly, a packet of chips fell out the plastic bag, dropping onto the steps of the stairs. The brunette grasped as a result.

“wonnie-mmmmmm”

siwon quickly grabs sooyoung and pulls her to the side, covering as he holds her tightly in his arm. Sooyoung feels her heart skip a beat.

“Shsssss, don’t speak...” he says, and she nods, closing her eyes, leaning her head on the side of his face.

Siwon takes a quick peek, careful not to show himself to the person tailing him. He manages to pull his head back away from view when the man looks up. Siwon slowly moves sooyoung and himself further up the stairs.

Due to the eerie silence, the sounds of boots ascending the stairs become much more apparent, and heavier. The assailant was slowly making his way up the stairs.

“Mmmmmmm..” sooyoung buries her head into siwon’s neck, closing her eyes shut.

“Shsss shss, youngie, it’s ok..” siwon whispers into her ears, holding her tightly in his arms.

‘bzzzz bzzzzzz’

Siwon feels a vibration in his pocket. He then uncovers sooyoung’s mouth as he reached in to fish out his phone. He sees a foreign number on his screen, curious to know who it was, but also wanting to be cautious about it, he decides to answer it and not say anything. He answers the call, not speaking into the speaker.

That’s when his eyes widen.

“A life for a life choi siwon..”

Now when the mysterious caller was talking, he’s voice was surprisingly loud and clear, and not only was his voice coming from the phone, but it seems as if it was echoing in the staircase.

Siwon then slowly approaches the stairs, to see below the bottom floors.

“I’ll kill you choi siwon..” the man continues speaking in the phone.

Siwon sees the man talking into the phone, and right there, at that moment, he finally knew who was sending him the death threats. It was the assailant just right before his eyes. Siwon’s hold on his gun tightens as he pushed sooyoung back slightly.

“Youngie, stay close to me..” he whispers before pointing his gun down to the man.

“Wonnie-“

Without a warning, siwon opens fire at the stalker, purposely missing him and managing to shoot out the side of his sleeves.

The man in turn, jerked his head up in responds, as if shock that siwon was right before his eyes.

“H-how?-“

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Siwon demands, his gun pointed at the assailant. “WERE YOU THE ONE THAT KILLED CHANSUNG?”

The assailant seemed to be in a state of confusion, but he quickly drops it, smirking loud enough for siwon to hear.

“Wow, I’ve been discovered eh?” he replies siwon.

“SO IT WAS YOU!”

The man quickly takes out a knife, and throws it into siwon’s direction, causing him to move back.

“Wonnie!” sooyoung shouts.

Siwon then looks back down the stairs, only to see the guy taking off.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!!!” siwon shouts, jumping and missing a few steps down the stairs, sooyoung running after him.

“Wonnie!”

“YOUNGIE STAY BEHIND ME!” he says.

The assailant then makes it to ground floor, managing to get out the door. Siwon quickly heads towards the door.

Siwon opens the door, only to be met by a punch in the face. he staggered backwards a little.

The assailant, now missing his black top, then grabs siwon’s arm, before slamming his hands on the wall, causing him to drop his gun.

“WONNIE!” sooyoung shouts as she sees what’s going on.

The assailant then punches siwon on the face again, before kicking him, sending him to the floor. Siwon kicks him back when he approaches him, before getting up in time to punch the assailant on the face. Siwon then grabs him by the collar, slamming him into the wall, before swing him around to slam him at the other side of the wall, he kicks the assailant in the guts.

The assailant groans in pain.

Siwon then throws a punch forward but the assailant blocks it with his elbow, before elbowing siwon in the face. The detective however, recovered fast, and retaliated back with a knee to the guts.

The assailant doubles up in pain.

Siwon uses this opportunity to unmask the man, but the man sees through him, moving his head back before siwon could even lay a finger on his mask. Instead, siwon grabs the little dog tag around his neck, pulling it off his neck.

“NOOOO!” the assailant shouts.

Siwon then looks at the tag.

‘J.U.N.S.U’

“Junsu?” siwon looks at it.

“WONNIE LOOK OUT!” sooyoung tries to warn siwon.

The handsome man looks back up to the assailant, just in time to be kicked away by him. siwon falls to the ground, losing whole of the person now known as junsu.

Junsu kicks siwon one more time in the guts before running off, grabbing his black top.

“WAIT HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! GET BACK HERE!!” siwon shouts as sooyoung ran down to him to help him up.

“Wonnie! Wonnie, are you alright?!”

Siwon struggles to get up, getting up his feet as sooyoung dusted his shirt.

“H-Hubby, are you okay?” she asked, taking his face.

Siwon continues looking at the mask man, junsu, panting a little.

“I-I’m fine youngie..” he says.

He then looks at the dog tag again.

‘J.U.N.S.U’

“W-what’s that wonnie?” sooyoung asked, looking at the tag.

“T-that’s his name..” siwon says, squeezing the dog tag in his hand.

“h-his name?”

“Y-yeah...” siwon replies. “So that’s his name.”

He turns to sooyoung.

“The person who killed chansung, his name is junsu..”

“J-junsu?”

Siwon nods his head.

“Y-yeah..junsu, youngie, we need to tell hyung about this..”

____________________________________________________________

Author’s Notes: alright people!!!! Finally! The person who killed chansung is made known! JUNSU!!!!! Haha so yeap, please please please do comment yea? It really helps me a lot, it’s been hard writing this recent chapters, but don’t worry, I can still manage. Do help encourage and motivate me yeah? You are an awesome bunch! I love you all! :D