Chapter 1

Detectives: Agents In Trouble (sequal to Detectives)

                                                   

The night was dark and the wind silent. There wasn’t any sound, save for the stammering sound of boots sinking into the mud. Leafs dangling on the trees rustled, being pushed aside as they came in contact with something, or rather someone.

‘Pant pant pant’

Blood trickled down his forehead as he continued making his way through the forest, he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

“hah....hah.....hah”

He continued on running, not daring to look back. He had no idea where to go, he just knew that he had to escape.

‘pant pant pant’

“ahh!” he let out a small grunt as he toppled over a root, he looked at his feet.

Not good.

It was stuck between the roots.

“Where is he?”

“No idea....”

“Let’s split up!”

Instincts told him to look back upon hearing the voices. Following his intuition, he looked back.

 His eyes widened as he tried yanking his foot free, he cursed softly.

“No! Come on! Get out...Get out!”

He looked back up to see where the group of vigilantes dispersed. Thankfully for him, he was dressed in dark colours, making it hard to locate him through the night. That however, didn’t keep him from being paranoid. Not wasting any more precious time, he yanked his restrained foot out of the shoe, getting up in a hurry as he started running away in the eerie dark, forest. He was feeling extremely weak, he had been running in the forest for quite some time.  An hour ago, he was still able to enjoy his time, laughing his off at the television set.

That all changed when he heard a loud bang on his door.

---------------------------------

Curiosity got a hold of him as he got up his sofa, lazily dragging his feet to the door. Who could be visiting at such a late hour? He felt the need to take precautions. There wasn’t any door hole for him to see through, so he took a step to his right, slightly pushing the curtains away.

He felt himself suddenly stiffening upon realizing who were outside.

Men armed with pistols and other kind of blunt-edged weapons. Bat, sticks, chains, you name them.

He shuddered in fear, taking a step backwards as he started thinking of a plan to escape. He knew who these people were. Just seeing the tattoos all over them made it worst.

‘BANG!’

“YAH! OPEN UP OR WE’LL BUST OUR WAY THROUGH!”

A voice boomed from the outside.

This wasn’t looking good. He knew there were a number of people outside, he just didn’t know how many were there. He didn’t dare check any further, not when he saw the dragon symbols on their arm.

“h-h-he’s back...” he stuttered, fear hinted in his voice as he spoke.

He grabbed his phone from the dining, wasting no time in making his way to the balcony. He had to escape.

The banging was half annoying and half sending chills down his spine. He looked back at his door. Thankfully he followed officer kangin’s instruction, to always drape his curtains, even if it’s morning, try staying hidden at all times.

“OPEN UP!!!!”

He jerked himself a little as he looked at the door, he turned his attention back to the balcony windows, he slid the window grilling aside, pushing open the window and carrying himself up to the grill.

The only problem now was how he was going to make his escape, he couldn’t jump down to the pavement, no, not when he was living on the second floor, he would definitely not survived. He squatted by the window grill, thinking of what to do.

“THAT’S IT! PREPARE TO BREAK OPEN THE DOOR!”

  He started panicking, sweat forming on his forehead.

“quick! Quick quick!” he said to himself, before looking at the side of the window. His face lit up.

Yes, it was possible to escape.

The pipe!

He immediately took out his shirt, stretching them before rolling them up into a big twisty-like shape. He took one end of the shirt and placed it between the gaps of the wall and the pipe. He got a hold of both ends of the shirt.

‘BANG!’

He nearly lost his balance when he heard the loud bang. They were breaking in!

He grab hold of both side of the shirt tightly, without hesitating, he jumped to his side, aiming for the wall.

“ahhhh!!” he let out a scream as he tried to plant his feets on the wall. He started slipping but manage to get a footing on the wall, he started to lean himself backwards so as to stop himself from sliding down the pipe to his pending death.

Slowly, he started abseiling down the wall.

“t-that’s right..that’s it!” he said to himself, looking down to the pavements.

‘BANG!!’

He looked back up at his window, the mysterious group of people finally broke in.

He was no less than 1 metre from the ground when he lost his footing.

His eyes widened in fear as he pummelled to the ground.

“ahhhh!” he let out a grunt, placing a hand to his head. He struggled to his feet, removing his hand from his head. His took a look at his hand, seeing blood before realizing he cut his forehead a little.

“WHERE IS HE?!”

He looked up.

“HE MUST HAVE ESCAPE THROUGH THE BALCONY! QUICK!”

Knowing he couldn’t stay here anymore, he immediately took off, running into the forest which was just ahead of him.

“I have to let kangin know!”

---------------------------------

The night was dark and the wind silent. There wasn’t any sound, save for the stammering sound of boots sinking into the mud. Leafs dangling on the trees rustled, being pushed aside as the swat team made their way through the forest.

“Find him quick!” kangin said as he ordered his men. “We can’t let them get him!”

“Roger that...”

Kangin ordered for his team to split into 2 groups. He led half his men around an area of the forest. Kangin took out his tracking device to see where the red dot heading too. He arched an eyebrow when he saw that it was stationary.

“it’s not moving?” he asked himself before looking picking up pace. “Quick! That way!”

“could it be? T-that we’re too late?” kangin thought to himself. “I told him never to stay still! Crap!”

They continued to their way through the forest before kangin held a hand up and balled it into a fist, stopping his team. Kangin looked at his tracker device, seeing as they were at where the red dot was, he ordered his team to search nearby.

“This crap thing says he’s here...but where is he?” kangin muttered. He started searching for the phone, which has a built in tracking device, explaining how they manage to locate his friend. It was pretty useful as well, able to track its target even if it was out of battery.

“sir!” one of his men called out to him. kangin turned to face him.

“found him?”

“I think you better take a look at this..”

He led kangin to a spot, halting his superior when they reached.

“take a look at this sir...” the swat member said as he squat down.

Kangin’s eyes widen as he looked at the discovery he just made.

What he stumbled across was blood trails, thin line of blood trailing off to somewhere.

“i also found this sir..”

The swat member handed kangin his friend’s phone.

“oh crap!” kangin cursed.

The phone blank a few times, indicating that there was a message left on it.

Kangin proceeded to on the phone.

His eyes widen once more when he saw a video of his friend getting brutally beaten.

“ah! Stop it! ah ah!”

Armed men with weapons were bashing the poor fellow non stop. He was bloodied.

The camera then flung itself around, revealing who was capturing the video.

“whats up fellows?! HAHAHA!”

Kangin gritted his teeth upon seeing the person.

“well i guess you didn’t see this coming eh? How do you enjoy the sight of your friend getting beaten.”

“crap!” kangin clenched his fist.

“HAHAHAH! STUPID BUNCH OF COPS...AND YOU GUYS ARE THE SWAT TEAM? USELESS! YOU COULDNT EVEN GET TO HIM BEFORE US...”

The voice of kangin’s friend echoed in the background of the video.

“well...i guess i’ll be bringing to some abandon place....you guys can take your time to find him alright? I mean, well, after his dead! Hahahahaha! So long ers!”

With that, the video ended.

“AH!” kangin yelled out in frustration as he kicked a tree.

“s-sir...what do we do now?”

Kangin panted a little before facing his subordinate. “get the men to report back to base, now...”

“yes sir...”

Kangin then took out his phone, ringing one of his superiors.

“yello...the heechidator speaking...whats up?”

“heech....its me.”

“oh...muscle bro! Whats up..”

“look...something terrible happened.”

“hmmm? Whats up?”

“i-its chansung...”

The line went silent for awhile.

“chan-sung?”

“yeah....h-he’s got yunho...”

 

Arc2 commences! Detectives! Agent In Trouble!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes: Hey guys! Here’s chapter 1! Tada! Anyways, do comment and subscribe alright? Hope you enjoy this little update! :D