CHAPTER 9: DATE! (2)

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here.” Hyun Joong hand over a bottle of water to So Min. They both seat at one bench outside a store. She falls silent after the incident inside the toilet earlier.

“Are you really okay? We can go back if you want.” Hyun Joong looks worried as he look at her state right now. So Min shakes her head and try to smile to him.

“It’s fine. I guess I just shocked because I’m afraid of dark though.” She looks down to her feet and shrugs her shoulders.

“If that’s the case, don’t feel too gloomy now. Come, let’s grab our lunch.” Hyun Joong held out his hand his hand as she looks reluctant to do so. He smile before he himself grabs her hand and drag her with him.

At far, Min Ki is still there with anger. He can’t believe So Min will ignores him completely. He thought he need to do something. He decides to follows them as So Min and Hyun Joong head to the restaurant.

“What you want to eat?” Hyun Joong ask as soon as they settle themselves on the table. So Min looks through the menu and looks up to him.

“Any suggestion? I just can’t decide what to choose.”

“Hmm, let’s see.” Hyun Joong looks thorough the menu and point to one menu to her.

“What about this?” So Min leans forward and looks at the menu.

“This set looks fine. I love the pasta.” She smiles and they place their order. As they wait for their meals to arrive, Hyun Joong looks busy looking thorough his phone and So Min seems like she has something to tell to him.

“Hmm. Hyun Joong-shi?” She calls him and afraid that she might disturb him though.

“De?” He just answer her without looking at her.

“Am I bothering you? You looks busy right now.”

“No. It’s from my secretary. So, what is it, Miss Jung?” He put his phone on his pocket and looks back at her with a smile.

“Hmm.. You looks busy.. so I think..”

“Hey. Look. It’s fine, okay. Moreover, it’s my day off. I not tend to entertain any kind of calls or messages regarding my work at the time. So, it’s fine and you don’t have to worry. Okay?” He explains it to her and she just nodded to him afterwards.

“Sir. Madam. Here’s your order.” The waiter places their meals on the table and left after that.

“Wow. It looks delicious.”

“Have a taste of it.” Hyun Joong said to her as he already eat his. So Min eyes got sparkle as she take a bit of the paste.

“Yummy. It’s good.”

“I’m glad you like it. Actually, I often come here. The foods here are all good.”

“Really? I have to try the other foods sometime.”

“You can tell me when you want to do all that. I can bring you here.”

“Hehe. It’s fine. I can manage that.” She smiles to him and dig some more of her pasta. As he looks at her, he giggles to himself before leans forward to her. She surprise when he do that and she froze on her seat.

“You’ve got some sauce on the corner of your lips here.” He wipes her lips with his thumb and So Min’s face becomes red due to that.

“Oh, Boss?” They heard someone call for Hyun Joong from their side. Hyun Joong seems recognise the voice as he slowly takes his hand from So Min’s lips and looks ahead.

“Lina? What are you doing here?” He looks relax as he remain seated on his seat. So Min on the other hand just shut all the time they talk.

“I’m from the office. I just finish work and going to grab some lunch before getting home.” She answers as she keeps glancing on So Min’s side. So Min aware of her gaze as she smiles back at her. But Lina just ignores her as she keeps on talking with Hyun Joong.

“Oh okay. By the way Lina. This Jung So Min-shi. She is my family friend’s daughter. And So Min, this is Lina, my secretary.” Hyun Joong introduce the girls to each other.

“Hi. I’m So Min. Nice to meet you.” So Min stands form her seat and extend her hand to shake with Lina. While Lina looks reluctant to accept it and fake her smile when she greets her after that.

“Nice to meet you too, Miss Jung.” She looks briefy at So Min appearance and looks at Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter