CHAPTER 3: HELLO

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG’S HOUSE

Mr Jung got home earlier than usual and his wife and children been waiting for him to be home. Se Ra done dressed So Min and turns her into a beautiful lady for tonight’s party. They had drag Yong Hwa to the saloon for hours and to the boutique too.

“Aigoo. I’m so tired.” Yong Hwa complaints as he seat at the couch. Her Omma just out from the room and sit beside him.

“Hmm. You look handsome tonight, my son.” She compliments his son and Yong Hwa adjusted his sit.

“Really? It’s a worth when you manage to drags me with you both.” They both laugh together when they heard So Min’s voice behind them.

“Ehem. How do I look?” She ask nervously as she hold her heels. She still not wears it as she feels uncomfortable with the height. Yong Hwa stand on his sit and look surprise t his sister.

“Wow. You look different. Is that really you?” So Min blush as her Oppa said that. Se Ra comes beside her removes the strained of her hairs.

“You look like a princess to me, baby.” Her Omma hugs her and that’s when her Appa went back.

“Oh, is that really my So Min?”

“Appa!” So Min turns to her Appa and gives a sweetest smile to him.

“You look so beautiful in this dress.” He observes the dress on her daughters’. The dress is hang up to his knee with a baby pink colour. It is a sleeveless dress and her neck is decorated with a simple necklace matched with the earrings.

“ Komawo, Appa. Where is Il Woo Oppa?”

“He will join us, but a little bit late. So, let’s get going or else we’ll be late.” All of them nodded to him and prepares for leaves. So Min wears her heels and Yong Hwa is escorting her just like a price. They both laughing as they head to the car.

 

 

THE PARTY

The party are being held at the Kim’s house. Their house is big enough to hold that kind of party. The guests are keeping coming and it reached around hundreds of them. The press also there and all of the guests get the spotlights for the night. Jung family still didn’t arrive as they caught in the traffic jammed.

Hyun Joong as usual will distant himself from the crowds and seat far from them. He will join them when his Grandpa calls him over. He’s enjoying his peace when the maid calls him to be back to the party. When he’s arrive, his parents are having a chatting one couple, looks like they have known for a long time as his Mummy hugs the wife tight.

“Aigoo, SeRa-yah. It’s been a long time. You’re still beautiful as before.”

“Omo, Min Hee. You too, still look young.” The wives laughing as being stares by their husband.

Hyun Joong looks at one direction and captivated at one lady. She walks elegantly with a man beside her and they sure had a great time in each other’s arms. They both stops in front of his parent and bows politely to them. He walks slowly to his parent and still looks at the couple in front of him.

“Oh, Hyun Joong. You’re here. Meet, Mr and Mrs Jung. Guys, this is my second child, Kim Hyun Joong.” His Mummy introduce their guests and he introduce himself.

“Annyeong, Mr and Mrs Jung. I’m Kim Hyun Joong.” He bows to the elders and never make the eye contact with the other couple in front of him.

“He looks arrogant.” So Min whisper to his brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter