CHAPTER 10: DATE! (3)

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both had great time when they had another round of racing. Hyun Joong shows no mercy as he competes all his might to win and so do So Min. At first, Hyun Joong lead the race yet So Min didn’t give up on him as she chase right behind him. The smiles keep on his face as he can see So Min tries hard to win this round.

“I have to win this. I don’t want him to do something weird.” So Min told herself as she speed up her car. On the last lap, when both of them at the last corner, So Min manage to pass him and she’s leading now. But, unfortunately her car seems out of control and she’s panic inside the car. Hyun Joong didn’t notice her problem as he pass her and win the race.

When he reaches the finish line, he smile in victory and waits for So Min to arrive. But, something caught his eyes. Her car heading to the divider and it collides. Hyun Joong and the staff runs to her and the staff quickly get the fire extinguisher to prevent the fire. Hyun Joong quickly opens the door and brings her to the safe place and check on her.

“Hey, you’re okay?” he shook her shoulder and taps her cheeks. She looks shocked when he drags her out and seems out of space.

“Yah, Jung So Min! Can you hear me?” Again he shook her shoulder roughly to make her come to her senses back.

“Oh..”

“You can hear me? You recognise me?” Hyun Joong ask as he cup her face. Her eyes look lost and after that...

“Hyun Joong-shi... I’m... Scared.. the car.. I don’t know what happen..” she stutters as she tries to speak to him. Her hand keeps on pointing to her burning car.

“It’s okay. You’re safe now. Take a deep breath. And talk slowly.” She calms herself and looks around her. There’s a staff still trying to check the car and one of them runs to get them.

“Miss, you sure you’re okay? We’re sorry for the inconvenience. We will investigate this matter. You may contact us if anything happen to you.” He handed her their business card and leave right after that.

“Can you walk?” He helps her stands and she nodded to him.

“ I’m fine. I’m just shocked when the car can’t be handling after the corner. The steering seems.. locked?” They both leave the racing area and went back inside the amusement park. There still a lot of people since the school holiday are tomorrow. Lot of parent s didn’t send their children to school instead bring them to this amusement park. So Min still puzzle as she remembers back the incident.

“Locked? What do you mean locked?”

“I don’t know. I tried to straighten back the steering, but failed and I had no choice to heading to the divider instead.”

“That sounds strange.” They both settle themselves at the bench and continue talking.

“I will inform them later about the malfunction of the steering. Luckily you’re not injured. The impact seems similar to the road accident you know. You sure make me worried.”

Hyun Joong sigh and looks in front of him. His eyes catch a glimpse of someone he knows. He follows the person with his eyes but the people at the time makes him hard to do so.

“What’s the matter? What are you looking for?” So Min peers in front of him and looks ahead too.

“I think I saw someone I know earlier.” He still looks around.

“You might got the wrong the person maybe.” So Min concluded that and rise from the bench. Hyun Joong follows her from behind and they continue to stroll around some more.

“Oh, what that’s mean?” So Min point to one building and the sign board in Japan language. Hyun Joong face becomes lively as he see what he’s been looking for.

“You can’t read Japan?” So Min shakes her head while Hyun Joong starts to grin.

“ Wanna find out?”

“What? Tell me what it means first, Mister.” So Min reluctant to follows him inside the building.

“Let’ see... it says something more like a restaurant..” He hides his playful face away from her and walks inside it.

“Restaurant? Why it looks strange to me? You sure it is a restaurant?” Hyun Joong didn’t answer her as he already inside. So Min runs to him and follows right behind. Suddenly...

“ARGHHH! OMMAAAA!!!” Her voice can be heard at the entire building. As soon as she enters the building, she busily searches for Hyun Joong when she saw something creepy. Then, Hyun Joong laugh out loud and it makes her realise it is not a restaurant. It is A JAPAN HAUNTED HOUSE!

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU?!” She storm to him and hit his arm. She sticks closely to him as she starts scared to death.

“Can we skip this place? I hate all this creepy things.” She already clutches on his sleeves but he just shakes his head as a no.

“No. We’re going in. You lost the race, remember? I won, so I want to be here. And you as the loser need to follow me.” So Min eyes wide open as she heard that. She didn’t expect his request to be the haunted house.

“Like seriously? I don’t want to be here. I don’t like those creepy things.” She was about to cry as she looks around nervously.

“Did you really scared or it is just the way to get out from this?” Hyun Joong looks down on her eyes level. Although it is dark, by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter