CHAPTER 5: HER AND HIS DILEMMA

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min waits for her brother near the parking lot when Min Ki approach her.

“Hey, So Min.”

“Oh, Min Ki. Hi!” She smiles genuinely at him and went over him.

“You’re going back? It’s still early.” Min Ki ask as he looks at his watch. So Min pouts as she looks around the parking lot.

“Yeah, something come up. Omma ask me to be home with Yong Hwa Oppa early today. Min Ki, about the other day..” So Min hesitant as she bit her lips when she wants to apologize to him.

“It’s okay. I do understand why your brothers do that.”

“You do?” Min Ki nodded to her and gives her his killer smile. She blush more as she captures the smiles.

“Min, let’s go.” Yong Hwa’s voice sounds serious as he walks past his sister and Min Ki. Min Ki didn’t affected by the seriousness of Yong Hwa as he smirks to him. Yong Hwa caught the action of him and becomes furious when So Min whispers something to his ear.

“Jung So Min! Get in the car NOW!” The other students near them startled as his yell at his sister. So Min too startled and runs quickly to his car. She takes he seat and shut throughout the drives. Yong Hwa’s face looks mad and she knows something went wrong at the faculty today. Apart from Min Ki’s matter.

Yong Hwa park his car and left the car as soon as he settle parking. So Min really curious why he brother becomes moody all of sudden.

“Oppa, wait up.” She runs to catch up with her brother and they both enter the house. At the living room, their parents are waiting for them and welcome their children home as they heard So Min’s voice.

“Kids. Come here for a while.” Choong Sang called them and both of them obeying to him even though their face looks weird when they saw their father home at a time like that.

“You’re home early today, Appa.” So Min kiss her parents cheeks and take a seat between them, while Yong Hwa in front of them.

“I got something to discuss with you guys. Especially with you, Min.” Choo Sang looks serious and So Min tilts her head to the side.

“With me? About what?”

“This.” There’s a certain of pictures on the table as Choo Sang shove it to his daughter. She may look stubborn, but after all she still a child to them.

“Oh. This.. I also read all those articles about us at the campus. What’s wrong, Appa? Why you guys look tense?” She ask as she busy looking at those pictures.

“There’s still more about the articles. The published story is the one that are got slipped from Grandma Kim. The other one is here. The killer story of yours. This story, Grandma Kim got this before the reporters manage to publish this.” So Min’s eyes almost pop out as she read those.

“Are they insane? This is false. How..” She stuttering as she put back the paper.

“They sure are, especially when it come to Kim’s family. They’re so famous in the business industry. There sure had someone envy with their success.”

“So, what you want to talk to me about?”

“Grandma Kim... she wants to meet you later and talks about something.”

“Something? What is it, Omma?”

“I don’t know, dear. All I know is she really wants to meet you soon. Why don’t you get ready and we will meet her after that.”

“That quickly? Why do I feel something strange here?”

“It’s nothing, sweetie. Go get change now.” So Min gathers her things and headed to her room. She caught Yong Hwa face as she walks past him. He looks unsatisfied about something.

When So Min left them, Yong Hwa is ready to left to his room too, but Mrs Jung stop him.

“Are you okay, son? Did something happen at the campus?”

“It’s nothing, Omma. But..”

“But what?”

“Are you sure about this? Min is too young for this.”

“She looks like that but I think she can handle this. It’s all in her hands now.”

“What if she refuses?”

“Please, Yong Hwa. We already discuss this. Let her decide. Now, I think it’s better for you to stay at home..”

“No! I’m going with you guys too. Since Hyung can’t join us tonight, I’ll go.” He dashed to his room and Mrs Jung sigh beside her husband.

“Don’t worry. He just worried about his dongsaeng. They both really treasure So Min since she’s born. Sometime, we both can’t win over them.” Mr Jung hugs his wife to his side and tries to calm her.

“But, this matter will be more serious if So Min refuses to do that. It will affect both of our families. I don’t want that family feels..”

“It’s okay. We’ll bring her to meet them tonight and we’ll see what she will do about that. Now, let’s get change. Don’t think that too much.”

So Min gets change as fast as she can and at the same time, she’s messaging with So Eun. They talk about their assignments and suddenly it comes to her matter and Hyun Joong.

“So, did you ever meet him after the party?”

“No, never. He looks uninterested to such thing.”

“Why do I feel like you’re kind of disappointing? Keke :p”

“Excuse me. I will never feel like that way. By the way, I’m on my way to meet his Grandma.”

“ Grandma Kim? What for? It’s been a while I meet her. Say hello to her for me okay.”

“Arasso. But, I can sense is something wrong here.”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know. But I feel something not right. In fact, Yong Hwa Oppa looks moody since we back from the faculty.”
“He is? Maybe something happens to him back there.”

“I don’t know since he’s so quiet all the time. I hope it is not about Min Ki.”

“Min Ki?! Yah, woman. How many time did I have to tell you this? Stay away from him. He’s useless jerk.”

“Woah, there. Why did you sound furious about him too?”

“Of course I am. I saw it with my own eyes he’s totally a useless playboy. Jerk and..”

“Okay. It’s enough. I need to go. Omma calls me. See you tomorrow.”

“What’s wrong with everyone when it come to Min Ki?” So Min murmurs to herself and bumped with her Oppa.

“Auch!”  She rubs her forehead and nose as she bumped hard on Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa just stood there and looks down to his sister. So Min found the atmosphere seems weird and she looks up at her brother.

“Yah, Oppa. What’s wrong?” She asks as she keeps on rubbing her forehead. Yong Hwa sighs hard before answer her.

“It’s nothing. By the way, what does that boy wants from you at the campus earlier?”

“Who? Min Ki?” Yong Hwa rolled his eyes as they both head downstairs. So Min runs a little to catch up with her brother.

“Oppa. Can you tell me what’s wrong for me to be friend with him?”

“He’s useless. You’re regretting if you’re still stubborn and meet him after this.”

“I can’t get you.”

“You will if you see all those things with your own.”

“See what?” So Min grabs his sleeves and it looks like they will pick up a fight any time. Their Omma saw that and drags So Min away from Yong Hwa.

“Enough you two. Stop acting like kids.”

“I’m not. It’s Oppa is messing with me.”

“Me? Messing with you?” Yong Hwa looks angry as he looks at So Min.

“Enough, Yong Hwa. We need to go now or we’re getting late.” Mr Jung appears behind them and pats his son’s shoulder. Mrs Jung and So Min follows him to the car. On their way to the Kim house, only the parents are talking to each other. So Min is busy with her phone while Yong Hwa seems to be thinking about something.

“Oppa, are you okay? You look moody since we’re back from the campus.” So Min peers in front of Yong Hwa’a face and looks concern to him. He smiles faintly and pats her head.

“It’s nothing. You don’t have to worry.”

“Of course I’m worried. You’re easily to get angry. I don’t like that.” She pout on her seat and cross her arms around her chest.

“Mian. It’s not a big problem actually.”

“Really?” Yong Hwa nodded to his sister and she shrugs her shoulder after that.

“By the way, Oppa. Did you know anything about this matter?”

“What?”

“You know.. about me and that Kim Hyun Joong. Our story came out this morning.”

“Oh, that. Why?”

“By any chance, what’s happening right now? Can you tell me? I think that I’m the only one that knows nothing about this.”

“You will when we meet Grandma Kim. I’m just hoping that you will make a wise decision for that.”

“Decision? What do you mean, Oppa?” Before Yong Hwa can answer her, their Appa has stopped in front of Kim’s mansion and at there, Grandpa and Grandma Kim already waited for them.

“Hello, Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter