CHAPTER 6: WHAT’S THE BEST?

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes by as So Min and Hyun Joong still can’t decide what the best is for them. They tried to make the elders happy but at the same time, they still don’t ready yet for the marriage.

Both of them didn’t talk more after the meeting that night. Hyun Joong doesn’t bother to ask her more and so do her. She start to busy with her studies and of course she becomes close with Min Ki. She sure heard about Min Ki, but that guy never failed to convince her about that matter.

After few days she met Hyun Joong, she saw Min Ki with one girl and they look so close at the library. She act that she didn’t see anything and left the library and So Eun behind.

“So Min! Wait. Where you’re going?” So Eun chase her until outside the library and before she can answer her, Min Ki came to them.

“Yah. What do you want?” So Eun yell and glares at him but he just moves pass her and stand in front of So Min.

“I can explain.” He said in breathless. He sure runs all his might to catch her up.

“About what?” So Min start to walk but her grabs her hand. 

“It’s not what you think when you saw me with that girl earlier.” Both So Eun and So Min shocked to hear that and So Eun release her friend’s hand form him.

“Let her go and don’t you dare to fool her.”

“So Eunnie..”

“What? It’s clear that he’s lying to you all this while.”

“Please..”

“Don’t tell me that you’re still believed in him?” So Min looks at the floor while So Eun already loose her temper. The students that pass by them looks at them and Min Ki feel uncomfortable for that.

“Yah, can you lower your voice? Why don’t you leave us alone and get your out of this?” He whisper to her but still can be heard by So Min.

“Wae? Did you embarrassed to be humiliated like this? I can’t tolerate with you this time. So Min, let’s go.” She tends to grabs So Min’s hand when Min Ki push her aside. She falls to the side and it startled So Min.

“So Eunnie!” She wants to help her friend but Min Ki is fast enough to drags her away from there. Luckily, there’s a student informing Yong Hwa about that and they went to them. When he arrived, there’s only So Eun left and a few students helps her with her bleeding knees.

“So Eun?”

“Sir?” Yong Hwa stand in front of them and So Eun can tell that he’s not in the good mood.

“Where’s So Min?” Either one of them neither dare to look nor answered him back. He realise that he might looks scary and he compose himself before told the other students to leave them alone.

“Now we’re alone. Tell me So Eun-ah, where’s So Min?” She bits her lips and answers him in a lower voice.

“Min Ki takes her. I tried to stop him, but he’s strong than me.” Yong Hwa shut his mouth as he held his anger. He looks at her bleeding knees and took out his handkerchief. He bends in front of her and wiped the blood away.

“Did he do this to you? He push you?” So Eun didn’t answer him straight away and he raise his head to look at her.

“Kim So Eun. Answer me.”

“De.. he push me when I want to bring So Min away from him.” There’s a tears falls on her cheek and Yong Hwa sigh before wipes her tears.

“Did you know where he takes her?” So Eun shakes her head and Yong Hwa didn’t ask anything else.

“Let’s treat your knee first. I’ll be contacting her in a mean time.” He holds her hand and helps her stands. They both went to the infirmary and treat her knee. Yong Hwa tries to calls his sister but she never picks her phone once.

He went back to So Eun and the nurse finished dressing her wounds.

“The wounds don’t look serious. It will cure in few days. Here is the band aid and the ointment.  Apply to it everday. Other than that, you look fine.” She smiles to So Eun as she explains that to Yong Hwa. She left them and before So Eun open , there’s an incoming message from her phone. Her face change as she read at the message. Yong Hwa can tell it’s from So Min.

“Is that So Min?” So Eun hides her phone behind her back without answering to Yong Hwa. He walks to her and gets the phone easily from her back and read to the message.

“So Eunnie. You’re alright? I’m sorry I can’t help you earlier. Min Ki act strange lately. I can’t tell why he’s like that. Don’t worry, okay. I’m returning home now. He left me at the park when he got a phone call from someone. One more thing, don’t tell Yong Hwa Oppa about this. Especially about Min Ki. I’ll call you once I reached home.”

Yong Hwa calls So Min through So Eun’s phone and with a second, she answer that.

“What is wrong with you, Jung So Min?!” Yong Hwa yells at her once she answer that.

“Oppa?”

“Wae? Can’t you tell your Oppa’s voice now?”

“Where’s So Eun? Why are calling from her phone?”

“Did you lost my number, dongsaeng? You never pick me up. I don’t know what will happen to you if Il Woo hyung know about this.”

“Please, Oppa. Don’t tell him.”

“I don’t know what has gotten into you this lately. Stay at home until I come to see you.” He hangs up the call and handed back the phone to So Eun.

“Let’s go. I will send you home.” So Eun just nodded her head and takes her bag with her and follow him.

When they’re on their way to her home, Yong Hwa falls silent as he keeps on looking front. He looks discompose and So Eun didn’t dare to talk to him. When he stops in front of her house, So Eun bow and thanking him before open the door. He stops her doing so as he held her hand.

“Why did he act like that to you both?” He ask her as she hesitate to tell at first. But when Yong Hwa lift her chin up and makes her look at him, his eyes tells her that he need to know everything.

“So Min saw him with a girl at the library. They look intimate. That’s why I chase her and I realised that she saw him there. Then, he came and everything happens.” He nodded to her answer and releases her.

“Can I ask a favour from you?”

“What is it?”

‘Whenever she told you anything about that guy, please let me know.”

“But..”

“You have to do that, So Eun-ah. You have no choice if you want to see So Min in danger.”

“Sir, what danger did you talking about?”

“Anything can happen especially if it relates to that guy. So, I beg you to inform me immediately if she’s meeting him or anything else that brings curious to you. Can you do that?” She thinks it for a while before nodded her head to him. Yong Hwa smiles to her even she didn’t look at him. He tap her head before he open his mouth.

“One more thing. When we’re a lone, drop the formalities. Don’t call me Sir, which makes me look old. Just call me Yong. Or you can add Yong Oppa to that.” He as she turns red because of that.

“Yah..” She can’t talks as she feels so shy right at the moment. She excuses herself and runs into her house.

“Aigoo, kyeopta.” He giggles and murmurs to himself and leaves the house. He still mad at So Min but what’s happened to So Eun makes him wants to punch Min Ki at the moment. He drives fast to his house as he already losing his patient when he thinks about that again. He called his Omma to make sure her is home yet.

“Omma.”

“Oh, wae?”

“Is So Min home yet?”

“Min.. Oh, she’s here.” Yong Hwa can hear his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter