CHAPTER 12: MARRIED?! OTTOKE?

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Hyun Joong drop her home last night, So Min still think about his Grandma’s request. Her mind flooded with that matter while at her campus too. So Eun tall to her but she seems lost all the time.

“Min. What’s wrong?”

“De?”

“You seem lost. I’m calling for you for some time now.”

“Really? Mian. What is it?”

“Never mind. Let’s get to the cafe first.”

They both walk to the cafe and order their meals. So Min orders the same as So Eun but she never touched her food.

“So, what is bothering you? You seem thinking of something since this morning.”

“You heard about Hyun Joong’s Grandma?”

“Yeah. Mommy told me she’s admitted. We’re going to visit her this evening.”

“...”

“Come on, So Min. I can tell something bothering you.”

“I don’t know, So Eun-ah.”

“What?”

“I don’t know whether I should follow Grandma’s request.”

“Request? What request?”

“Before that, I’ve got something to ask.”

So Eun just nodded her head to So Min and shove her food into . So Min take a breath before continue asking her.

“What do you think about Hyun Joong? I mean, how is he when around you since you guys family.”

“Hyun Joong Oppa? Let’s see. I’m not too close to him as before. He’s kind; I mean he’s good at making people comfortable around him. He knows how to blend with others. Maybe, Uncle and Aunty often bring him and his brother to events, so they know how to mingle with them all. Why are you asking?”

“How about with his Grandparents?”

“We all love Grandma and Grandpa. Sometime, we’ve been scold because we didn’t behave as we should, but they really know to train us. Hyun Joong Oppa and his brother are the only grandsons that are really stubborn when it time to follows orders from Grandma and Grandpa. Look what happened when his brother married with his choice. They really brave and know how to handle Grandma and Grandpa well.”

“ His brother too?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, before this his brother get into an arrange married too?”

“Well, we’re different from others. We probably had been engaged with someone since we’re born and we need to follows all the arrange married. Lucky for his brother, Grandma and Grandpa can accept his choice. His sister-in-law knows how to handle Grandma especially.”

“Okay. Now listen to me. Before Grandma is admitted, Hyun Joong told me that Grandma had requested him of something.”

“Requested? Oh my God. Don’t tell me...”

“Yeah. She want us to get married..”

“Yayyyy!”

So Eun suddenly shout in happy when she heard that from So Min. Students around them looks curious to them while So Min smiles shyly.

“Can you stop shout?”

“I’m afraid no. You’ll be getting married to Hyun Joong Oppa. I’m happy for you.”

“Yah! We’re not ‘getting married’ as in MARRIED soon. What is he’s got someone instead of me? For sure he will say no to this marriage.”

“Someone? I think he’s not having someone right now. I never heard about her girlfriend for long time.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. maybe that’s why Grandma wants he to marry you.”

“But...”

“But why? Don’t you like him?”

“I don’t know. We just met and it’s not been a month yet. I can tell Hyun Joong feel trapped about this. He looks lost too.”

“You guys need more time to get to know each other. But, if the married plan need to be rush, I guess you need to know him after married.”

“...”

“Relax. Don’t stress out. The final examination is about two months from now. I don’t want you lose focus because of this. I don’t see Hyun Joong Oppa will dislike you when the cutest girl I know will be his wife soon.”

“Yah. What are you talking about? Stop the nonsense.”

So Eun for sometime after their talk. They both left for the next class when Hyun Joong call her.

“Look like someone missing you now.”

“What missing? Stop talking rubbish, sweetie. I get this call and you can go ahead.”

“Arasso. I’m going. Don’t take too long or else Professor will get mad.”

“I know.”

So Min sit at one bench and answer the call.

“Hello?”

“It’s me.”

“Yeah.”

“Are busy?”

“I still got one more class before I’m free. Waeyo?”

“Can we meet after you finished your class?”

“I think I can.”

“Great. What time will you done?”

“Hmmm.. Two hours from now. Probably this class will take longer than that.”

“It’s fine. I can wait. I’ll wait for you in front of your campus.”

“Okay. But, why did you want to meet me?”

“I’ll tell that later. Sorry to take your time.”

“It’s fine. I just finished had lunch with So Eun.”

“Oh, say hi to her for me. I meet you this evening. I’ll call you later.”

“Okay.”

“I’m going. Bye.”

“Bye.”

So Min sighs when she’s too stiff and nervous this time. She doesn’t know why she had to be nervous. He sounds fine to her now. The way he talks really sound like he’s nervous or bother at all. Maybe he’s good in hiding his feelings.

As she gets up from her seat, someone stand in front her and its Lee Min Ki. She’s frozen on her spot before he walks near her.

“Babe..”

“Don’t ‘babe’ me and don’t touch me!”

She shoves his hand away from her and walks away from him. He get to catch her and brings her to someplace far from others.

“Let me go! Or else I’ll scream!”

“Please. Hear me out.”

“No! Let me go! Somebody... Hmmph..”

He caught and cupped it. He brings her behind a tree and releases .

“Please, babe. Hear me this time.”

“No. I will not be fooled by you anymore. I get my lesson when I didn’t hear my friends said about you. You really jerk, Lee Min Ki!”

“Do not shout at me!”

He catches her chin and stops her from talking. So Min really scared right now but her strength can’t match with him.

“I’m sorry for what happened that night. I never meant to harm you like that.”

“Never meant? What are talking about? You’re going to me, for God sake, Lee Min Ki. And you said it’s not really happened? You know what, I’m going.”

She runs faster to her class before Min Ki follows her. She went to the toilet first and washes her drench face. After a while, she’s entered the class and proceeds to So Eun.

“Hey. What taking you so long?”

“I’ve got stomach ache. Sorry. Did Professor asked about me?”

“No. I bet his in his good mood today. Keke.”

“Really? It’s good then.”

She tried to laugh with So Eun but her friend catch that she’s hiding something from her. The class went smooth and Professor ends the class early than they thought.

“I told you his in a good mood today. Look, he’s ends the class 30minutes early.”

“Yeah. Before I forgot, Hyun Joong said hi to you.”

“Okay. So, why did he called you?”

“And did you want to know?

“It’s nothing particular. I just want to know. Keke.”

“He wants to meet me after the class done.”

“Really? Then, what about our plan?”

“Plan? What plan?”

“Oh my God, Jung So Min! Did you forget we need to be at the library for our final thesis?”

“God! Sorry, So Eun-ah. I really forgot. Ottoke? I’ve promised him already. He’s probably on his way here. I can call him and cancelled the meeting.”

“No. It’s fine. I can start on my own first. I bet he’s got something to discuss with you regarding Grandma’s request.”

“Discuss? What makes you said that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe yes, and maybe not. If yes, it’s good than let that thing hanging.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah. Now, don’t think too much. Go meet him and discuss that together. Maybe he’s got a way.”

“Okay. I’m going now. Sorry to make you do that alone. I promise to treat you nest time.”

“Yeah, we’ll going to our favourite cafe tomorrow.”

“Arasso. Bye.”

“Bye.”

So Eun left to the library while So Min walks towards the main gate. She’s walks leisurely as she thought Hyun Joong didn’t arrived yet and since he’s not call her too.

As she waits at the junction, Min Ki comes to her again. She really doesn’t know what to do and walks away from that place.

Hyun Joong is already arrived when he saw So Min at the junction. As he wants to call her, he saw Min Ki there too and he immediately rushes to her.

“So Min-shi!’

“Hyun Joong!”

So Min runs and hides behind him when she saw Hyun Joong. She’s tremble when she’s tried to release Min Ki’s grip on her arm earlier. As they heard someone called her, she drops her books and Min Ki’s loosen his grips.

“You okay?”

Hyun Joong asked as looks behind. So Min manages to nodded before Hyun Joong hold her shoulder and brings her to his side.

“Where are taking her? Don’t you have enough when I blow punches on your face last time?”

Hyun Joong asks Min Ki and that guy only smirks to him before answering him.

“Don’t interfere. We got something to settle.”

“I thought you guys got nothing after what happened that night.”

“Shut up! I’m trying to talk to her now! Will you get out of the way?!”

Min Ki starts to lose control as he shouting to Hyun Joong. So Min didn’t dare to look at him and stick close to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong looks briefly to So Min before whisper to her ears.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here. I’m not going to let him harm you.”

So Min looks into his eyes and nodded to him. He smiles before looks back at the fuming Min Ki.

“She’s got nothing to say to you. I guess you can go now.”

“No! Babe, please. Hear me out this time.”

So Min just shakes her head to him and looks to her foot. Hyun Joong sighs before talks to him back.

“Dude. Don’t scare her. She’s got nothing to say to you. Will you excuse us..”

Hyun Joong gets her books at the ground and drags So Min to his car and leads her to her seat. She manages to looks back at Min Ki and they can hear his shouting.

“I’m not going to let you go, Jung So Min! Marks my words. NEVER!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter