CHAPTER 4: THE PICTURES

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min woke a little late this morning as her family went back late last night. She’s already exhausted waited for them and at one time she’s resting her head on Yong Hwa’s shoulder and falls asleep until her Oppa wokes her up .

FLASHBACKS…

“Oppa, I’m tired and today I had a busy day. I want t go home now.” She’s talks as she seat beside Il Woo at one couch. Their parents are at one corner talking to each other and as she can see it; they’re not going to finish soon.

“Please wait for a while, okay.”

“No, I can’t.” She’s winched and left Il Woo to go to Yong Hwa who seated in front of them. He’s busy with his phone and never realise So Min beside him.

“Yah, Yong Hwa Oppa. Let’s go home.”

“De?” He raise his head and look dumbfounded to her.

“I said, I’m tired and I have morning class tomorrow. Let’s go home without them.” So Min suggest that to Yong Hwa and directed her lips to their parents’ directions.

“Min. We came with Appa. Remember?”

“Then, Il Woo Oppa, let’s get home with your car.”

“Min..”

“Oppa, please.”  She pleads both her Oppa and Il Woo sigh before left her to talk to their parents.

“Aigoo. I’m so sleepy right now.” She rested her head on Yong Hwa’ shoulder and close her eyes.

“Are you really that tired?” Yong Hwa adjusted his sister’s head to be more comfortable. At that time, Hyun Joong came and seat at Il Woo’ place earlier.

“Is she already asleep?”

“Looks like that.” Yong Hwa answered him as he looks briefly at his sister.

“You should go back for now.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why?” A Il Woo came and sit beside Hyun Joong and looks surprised to see So Min is already asleep on Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

“Is she asleep already?” Yong Hwa just nodded to him as a yes.

“What to do? Let her sleep for a while because..”

“Omma and Appa will be end SOON. I know.”

“Exaclty.” They both laugh and So Min stirs a bit but didn’t open her eyes. As for Hyun Joong, he just immersed to himself as he kept staring at her. Yong Hwa notice that and signal his Hyung about that. Il Woo looks at the man beside him and smirks playfully.

“So, Hyun Joong?” Il Woo clears his throat and call out his name. Hyun Joong looks startled when he heard Il Woo’s voice and quickly averts his gaze to nowhere. Yong Hwa shakes his head and hides his laughter. He knows his brother is starting to teased the soon to be Kim President.

“De? What did you say, Il Woo-shi?”

“Nothing really. But..”

“But?”

“Did you have someone special?”

“Special? What do you mean?”

“Come on. A girlfriend of course. She’s must be here, right?” Il Woo looks around and loks back at Hyun Joong.

“No, I don’t have. In fact, I don’t have interest in them for the time being. I’m busy with my career right now. So, there’s no point in dating anyone. What about you, Il Woo-shi?” Hyun Joong is good in words as he throws back the question to the owner. Yong Hwa laughs to see his brother’s face.

“Me? I’m still searching for the right one. These days is difficult to find the one that really can accept who you really are. I mean..”

“The one who don’t looks materialistic. Same goes to me.” Hyun Joong raise his glass and toss it with Il Woo.

“Yeah. Most girl I’ve met actually after my money. They’re all fake.”

“Oh, Hyung. You sound heartbroken.” Yong Hwa said playfully and gets a glare from his brother. They all get along well and continue to talking until Jung couple come to them.

“Aigoo, this girl has no manners. Yong Hwa, wakes her up.” Se Ra looks embarrassed to see So Min asleep at Yong Hwa’s shoulder. Although her face didn’t show much, anyone can tell that she’s sleeping right there.

“Min, wake up. We’re going home now.” He shakes a little his shoulder but So Min didn’t stir a bit. When he sees that, he lightly pinches her cheek and she’s yelp in pain and opens her eyes.

“Yah, Oppa. It hurts.” She shut when she saw everybody look at her. Her face become red as her eyes met Hyun Joong’s eyes. His eyes looks bored as he looks at her. She glares at him and after that looks down to her feet.

“Did you fully awake now? Omma and Appa are done.”

“Finally.” She talk in her low voice just for Yong Hwa hearing. She stands on her feet and stick to Yong Hwa’s back as she still feels embarrassed to death. When she bows to Kim family, again her eyes met with Hyun Joongs’. The elders notice that and Min Hee clears .

“Hyun Joong-ah?” He looks at his Mommy as he heard his name. He manage to maintain his expression and calmness.

“De?”

“Did you introduce yourself to So Min? Knowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter