CHAPTER 1: THEM

AFTER LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today will be the day Kim family held a party to celebrate the Grandparent’s anniversary. Min Hee, the only daughter-in-law of the family, busy as hell as she prepares for the party. Her husband and son are busy on the office as long as her father-in-law. While her mother –in-law is helping too but more to ordering the others.

She had two sons, Kim Son Jung and Kim Hyun Joong. Both as handsome as his father and she feel lonely as she always wants a girl for her children. But, it’s too late now as her husband said or else they hoping for their sons to marry soon.

Kim Son Jung, studied abroad and marry a girl few months back. The family attend the ceremony but he never wants to come back to Korea as he didn’t have the interest to inherit and take over the company. His parent can’t do anything more as follows as he wants and relies on Hyun Joong more after this. Their Grandpa feels really disappointed with Son Jung and didn’t attend the ceremony.

FLASHBACK

“Hyung. Congrates.” Hyun Joong greets his brother at his room before e went to the wedding hall.

“Oh, Hyun Joong. Thanks.” They hug each other and Hyun Joong smacks his head a little.

“That’s for makes such a decisions.” He chuckles as Son Jung rubs his head.

“You know me well, Hyun Joong. I heard Grandpa wants to married me with one of the girl from his partner. I just can’t remain silent. Luckily I got study here. I met Eun Young, she’s Korean but her family stays here. I fell for her and I choose her for myself. I don’t like what Grandpa tried to do to me and also to us. Since child he’s always tried to force us to follows his orders. But not this time.”

“I know, Hyung. I wish I could escape like you. But, I guess it’s too late.”

“It’s okay. If you’re still able to follows all his orders and it didn’t affect your life, just do as he say. Don’t be like. He.. throws me away already and now he didn’t attend my wedding.” Son Jung smiles sadly and Hyun Joong taps his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. We’re still here for you. Mummy, Daddy, me and Grandma.”

“Min Hee, what time will the party start?” Her mother-in-law ask as she keeps the phone away from her ears.

“At 8pm, Ommonim. Waeyo?”

“I want to ask your father to invites one of his partners. I’ve haven’t met the family in a long time. I bet all his children had grown up.”

“Who is it, Ommonim?”

“It’s Jung. Lets’s me recall, Jung Soo Chang. His wife is Jung Se Ra.”

“Oh, Se Ra. I know her. It’s been a long time since I met her.”

“Yeah, let me call your father then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter