Ch.8

I'd risk everything if it's for you

It was totally unexpected and I had no idea how to react at first, eventhough deep down I had wanted it for a long time.
His lips were ice cols against my own but they still managed to saet my body a blaze.
His tounge knew all the right places to go to keep my nerves on edge and I loved it.
I pushed myself against him, trying to taste him more, I wanted to try every inch. Oh my God how I wanted him and now that I knew he wanted the same thing, there was no holding back.
I pushed him up a wall and fitted my body in with his. We matched perfectly, as if it was meant to be and it defineatly was.
Tao tasted sweet like honey and I was addicted.
But then he stopped.
'What? did I do something wrong?' I asked worried.
'No, God no' he said and kissed my forehead 'everything about that was perfect, I just...'
'Just what Tao, please tell me'
'I feel like I'm...taking advantage of you. I mean you were upset and then this happened, it doesn't feel right'
I sighed and kissed him again 'Tao I'm going to be honest with you' I looked him straight in the eye 'you're the only thing in my life right now that feel right. Everything and everyone can off as far as I'm concerned' I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me.
'Good because I've been wanting to do that since we met' I blushed and he kissed both of my cheeks.
'I love you Xia' he whispered.
'I love you too Tao. I love you so much'
I didn't care that we hadn't known each other for long. I knew thatb my feelings for Tao were as real as his were for me and that bmade me determined to fight for it.
Even if it killed me.

After that first kiss, we didn't really do much apart from sit on the sofa and cuddle. I think Tao was nscared to do something wrong which was unforunate because I really wanted to kiss him again but I was too scared of looking desperate and needy and in my new state, I decided that that wasn't allowed. I would be strong, for myself and for Tao.
We needed each other much more than we thought and a lot more than the other cared to admit.
'Tao?'
'Hmm?' he mumbled.
'Would you hate me if I went back to try and get your sister again?'
'No I wouldn't hate you but it's too dangerous. I don;t want to lose you when I've only just found you'
'But I'm strong now, you know that, you've been helping me'
'It's still too risky Xia' I pouted and his kissed my nose.
I wanted to prove to myself to him, wanted to show that I was worthy of having the power I now possessed and maybe if I could use it to do good, then I could show people that not every ghoul was a homicidal monster out there to kill everyone and anyone around them.