Revealing

One Wish

“Your apprentice?!” I asked in shock and he nodded.

“But what’s Wonwoo doing down here?” Ken asked.

“I thought you told him to stay there Leo?” Hongbin asked and Leo furrowed his eyebrows.

“I did but why is he down here?” his eyebrows got deeper.

“I don’t know but he’s a really good dancer despite wanting to become a rapper,” I said. As the sun set, I called Wonwoo up but Leo snatched the phone from my hand.

“Hello Sori?” Wonwoo's deep voice said from the other side. Leo put the phone on speaker and the rest crowded around.

“Yah, Jeon Wonwoo, I thought I told you to stay where you were and keep training?” Leo said and it was dead silent at first.

“L-Leo? Is that really you?” he asked, sounding a bit afraid.

“Yes. Why are you down here?”

“Ahh, well you see, your supervisor asked why it was taking so long for you to come back and the rest of VIXX had gone missing too so she sent me down here to find you guys. When I arrived, I was listening to music and just dancing a bit and some man asked if I wanted to be in a dancing competition with a talented dancer so I said yes but I never would’ve thought you were guarding Sori!”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, same time okay? Bye!” I hung up the phone and stared at the boys, who were simply confused.

“Why would our supervisor need us now? She knows how long it can take until our mission is fulfilled,” Hyuk said as we sat down.

“Well, technically…” N started.

“We shouldn’t even be here in the first place,” Hongbin finished for him and they nodded.

“Why did you come here even?” Leo asked.

“Because we missed you!” N said as Leo shook his head.

“Well, it’ll be weird if 5 of you disappear all at once tomorrow since we still have school,” I pointed out. “Does Wonwoo go to our school?”

“Pretty sure he’s snuck himself in already,” Ravi said. The next day, we saw Wonwoo bouncing up to us.

“Hi everyone!” he greeted us as we began walking.

“Sori!” I heard a voice and was tackled by Taemi.

“Hey, my hair took 2 minutes to do!” I laughed as she grinned. Mingyu caught up quickly.

“You’re fast aren’t you?” he panted, standing up straight as he greeted the others. He paused at Wonwoo. “Who are you?”

“I’m Jeon Wonwoo,” he quickly introduced himself, shaking his hand. “I like to rap.”

“Hey me too!” Mingyu grinned, his sharp canines showing and they immediately begin to bond over their common interest. As they chatted, Taemi dragged me away from the boys.

“Why do you have so many guys around you? Are they part of your fanclub or something?”

“No of course not, why would I have a fanclub? Don’t be silly Taemi.”

“Uh huh sure.”

As we walked through the crowds, I decided to ask Leo. Carefully pulling him away from the rest, I turned the corner, which was thankfully empty.

“Leo, would it hurt if I told Taemi the truth about you guys? It’s hard for me to lie to her, especially since all of you guys are down here now…”

He thought about it for a bit. “Do you really want to?”

“She can keep a secret. Unless you know…” I knew he would remember the ice cream.

“Well, it’s all up to you. We’ll just have to be there when you do.”

-few hours later-

“So what did you wanna tell us?” Taemi looked at us as she and Mingyu sat down. He gave Wonwoo a glance, who just shrugged and gestured for him to listen to me.

“Well… it all started with me…” I began my story and told them both everything, from the moment I met Leo to now.

“And Wonwoo is Leo's apprentice who was sent down here to find them and yep here we are now,” I concluded. I searched Taemi's face, her eyes looking half hurt but half confused. “Taemi—”

“No,” she held up her hand, silencing me, not catching my eye. I stood, waiting for her response. I looked at Mingyu, who stood up.

“Well, I’ll believe you on this because I know you wouldn’t let guys follow you around unless you had a specific reason, and you do so…” he nodded at Leo, who nodded back. “I’m leaving you in your hands whenever I’m not around you got that?”

“Of course,” Leo said in a determined voice.

After a few more minutes of silence after that, Taemi nodded. She sprung up and grabbed me into a hug.

“I actually wondered how much luckier you would get with all these handsome boys following you. Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“I didn’t know how, I’m sorry Taemi,” I hugged her back, relieved at how she was taking the news.

“It’s fine. I know now. And I won’t ever tell, I swear on it.”

She turned to the boys, who all flinched under her stern gaze.

“I’m keeping an eye on you. All of you,” she said. Her eyes softened and she grabbed onto me. “If you leave, you tell me first, got it?”

“Yes ma’am!” they all saluted her as we laughed.

We spent the rest of the day inside, baking sweets, laughing, and enjoying our time together. After sending Mingyu and Taemi off, I plopped onto the couch.

“That wasn’t so bad after all wasn’t it?” I asked, immediately getting up to help the boys tidy up place. After finishing, I looked up Leo, who had a blank face on. “Something up?”

“No, it’s nothing. Let’s sleep,” he hopped into bed and we all followed, drifting to sleep quickly after today.

 

A/N: Sorry this update took a while, I just took my physics exam today and I'm mentally drained of life and ideas but hopefully my next chapter will be better. I'm also planning to end this story soon (probably at 10 chapters) so stay tuned!