Clouds

One Wish

We had walked over to my apartment after discussing with Leo.

“I’ve never let so many people into my place in one go though! I don’t even know them!” I hissed at Leo, who calmly replied.

“I do. Do you not trust me?”

I hesitated. “I do trust you but—”

He had taken my hand, gesturing to the guys to follow us. I kept silent, glancing back at the boys behind me. We awkwardly settled around the table when we reached my place.

“So…. Do I get an explanation of what’s going on?” I asked, staring at the guy in front of me. Leo cleared his throat and a guy with gorgeously tanned skin pouted.

“We missed you Leo!” he said as the rest of them nodded.

“How’s earth so far?” a handsome one asked.

“It’s been great until you guys showed up,” Leo said quietly.

“Who are you guys exactly?” I cut in.

“We’re from the same planet as Leo here, trained with him too so we know him the best obviously,” a deep voice came out from the guy with a cute face. “I’m Ravi.”

“Call me Hyuk,” one of them leaned forward and I shook hands with him.

“Hongbin,” the handsome one nodded and smiled at me, his dimples showing.

“Cha Hakyeon is my real name but I prefer N,” the tanned one said.

“I’m Ken!” the last one said, shaking my hand over and over until Leo cut our hands apart.

“I’m surprised you stayed quiet this entire time Ken,” Leo said as the group laughed except for me.

“I’ll talk more if you want,” he said.

“No, no that’s fi—”

“So Jung Sori are we right?” Ken leaned forward so we were face to face.

“Uhh yes that’s correct,” I said, startled.

“We’ll be staying with you for a while if that’s okay with you,” N said. I thought about it. They were Leo's dearest friends and seemed nice enough.

“Sure, but how will all of you fit in this room?”

“We’ll manage don’t worry about us. And we’ll be attending school with you too by the way,” Ravi said as Leo and I went wide eyed.

“It’s okay, we’ll act like we don’t know each other and then get closer eventually,” Hongbin said and Leo pulled me closer.

“No need to act. We’ve got plenty of time to play around before school starts again. I’m sure you’ll leave before that,” Leo said, eyeing each of them.

“You’re so cute Leo, we aren’t gonna leave until you do!” N pinched Leo's cheek and I stifled a giggle, because even Leo wouldn’t let me pinch his cheeks. I laughed.

“Well how am I gonna explain why I’ve invited 5 more guys into my place?” I asked.

“We’ll manage don’t worry,” Hongbin said as the rest nodded. Leo didn’t look convinced but didn’t say anything.

“We’ll sleep on the floor Sori, it’s fine,” Ken said as they all stood up. I did too.

“Wait, no you can’t sleep on the floor!” I insisted and after an hour of going back and forth, I ended up in Leo's arms that night as the rest snored on loudly. Ken and N had taken my bed but we had shifted it further from Leo's and the rest had scattered around the place. I turned so I was facing Leo's chest, lightly drawing random doodles on his chest as he slept on. I felt myself drifting off to sleep and shut my eyes.

-next morning-

“Aww, they’re so cute.”

“Shh, they’re still sleeping.”

“Someone get the camera out!”

“Leo would kill you, you know that right?”

I heard a gaggle of voices and quickly sat up, Leo's arm flying off me. I blinked, the bright sunlight shining into the room.

“What time is it?” I asked, still half asleep.

“Afternoon actually,” I heard Ravi’s voice rumble out. A delicious smell met my nostrils.

“Ken’s cooking up something for us and then we can go out and chill,” Hongbin said as he helped me out of bed. I brushed my teeth as Leo was dragged into the bathroom with me. He perched on the side of the bathtub, brushing his teeth slowly, ruffling with his bed hair, eyes half open. After freshening up, we both walked outside, where the rest were settling around the table, a wide variety of dishes placed on it.

“Did you buy the ingredients this morning?” I asked Ken, taking a bite of the food. He nodded.

“Yeah, but when I was coming back up, some guy gave me this really suspicious look like I was a burglar or something,” he said. I glanced at Leo and we exchanged faces.

“Minwoo?” I mouthed to him and he nodded. After tidying up the place, the rest were rearing to go out and have some fun. I shushed them.

“Wait, let me go outside first,” I said. Leo hushed the rest with a glare as I stepped outside cautiously, coming face to face with Minwoo when I turned around. His handsome face was only inches away from mine but his eyes darted to the door behind me.

“So I saw some guy entering your apartment this morning, Jung Sori.”

“He’s one of Leo's friends. I’m surprised you would even be awake that early Minwoo. Now what do you want?”

“Your time would be nice.”

“I’ve got better things to do today, maybe next time. Or never,” I added.

“I’ll think about the next time part,” he said, patting my shoulder before walking off. I sighed, stepping back into the room, where the boys were all being disciplined by Leo.

“How’d it go?” he asked me.

“Well I said next time on accident but for today, we’re free,” I sighed as we headed out.

“What shall we do today?” N asked as we all looked at the clouds.

“Hey we should play cloud hide and seek,” Hongbin suggested. The rest excitedly agreed, Leo halfheartedly, and they began to drag me into a secluded forest area.

“Hey, where are we going?” I asked as we stopped in the middle of a clearing, hidden from the outside world. “What’s this game anyway?”

“It’s hide and seek. In the clouds,” Hyuk said, moving his eyebrows up and down.

“How do we—oh,” I was struck by realization as the rest laughed. Leo scooped me up into his arms as their wings folded out. After making sure no one was watching, we dove straight up into the clouds, where Leo plopped me down onto a large cloud. It was softer than I thought and although I could feel the water, my clothes didn’t get wet. I picked up a handful, throwing it up into the air, where it stayed. The boys had plenty of fun distracting Leo as they hid me in piles of clouds, laughing loudly when Leo started to frantically search for me. Eventually, we began the official game, Leo holding onto me protectively as Hyuk counted. We flew off everywhere, the wind blowing through my hair, the excitement rising as we flew higher through the clouds.

“Do you guys do this all the time?” I looked at Leo from our hiding spot.

“We try to make training fun yes,” he admitted, his face looking down at mine. I caught his eye and we stared at one another. His face began nearing mine and—

“Found ya!” Hyuk screamed, making both of us jump. I inwardly groaned. Way to ruin the moment. I just laughed as the game continued, watching them argue. After finishing up the game, we landed back down onto the ground.

“We should do this again,” N declared as the rest cheered. I sighed, smiling as I watched them go running wildly amok on the empty sidewalk.

 

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I've been going through some rough patches with my personal life and I'm also in a school musical, and exams are coming up so I haven't had the time to do much. Please do continue supporting my story, leave any comments, good or bad, I'm working hard to improve myself!