inviting friends and check up

For the one i love !!

your's pov

i  am   driving  towards  seoul  national hospital  right now , as  today i  have  appointment  with  yoona  because i am  having breathing problem  whenever  i am having  an  heartache  so i am thinking  to  consult her about it , so i am thinking to  give her  my wedding invitation  after  check up . i park my  car   walk  towards  dr im yoona  cabin she  always  allow me  to  come at any  time  in her  cabin . so  here  i  am  standing in  front of   her cabin  i  give two or  three knock on the door  before entering . she simile  first   then says ''  oh! my chingu-ah  i heard  you are  getting married  , i am so happy  for  you  . finally  you deserve  happiness  ''.  i  just  simile  and  take  a  seat  , with  her only i don't have to  take permission for  any*----  as  she always  says  it  looks like  she  is  50 yrs  old lady .  after talking  few  things  she  said  to  lie  down on   the  stretcher  then she  attach few  things  in  my  body and  start monitaring my  body  , i look  at her  i know  my  heart  is not good  and  needs  replacement , she  told me to   my  shirt three  button she have to  check  i  do what she  say  as it reveal  a scar  [ it was  from my first  surgery ] i shiver  when her  tip  of  stethoscope touch my  body  but  after  few seconds  it gets normal  . when check  up was  done  she  walks  towards  her table and sit in her  chair , she waves a hand  to take  a chair  . after few minutes  silence  she says  ''  amy  do you  problem with breathing when  you have  attack  or having  heart pain ''  i just nod  she let out a  sigh  and  said  ''  amy  i think its  time  for  another  surgery or  else you  will  keep on having breathing  problem ''  i was about to  reject but  she say ''  i know you  will  say  no but i will  give  you time  think carefully then let me know  and if  you  were  having  any  problem  contact me A.S.A.P ''  i just said  ''  yes ,  and  this the wedding  invitation please do come  ''  she simile  and said ''  as  much i know  i am  your only  friend '' i simile and leave.  

i  got  free  day  today  from appa  so i  am back  in my apartment   to  relax a bit  ,  2 days ago umma  called  to  say  after  marriage me  and jessica will leave in  the new  apartment  they bought for  us  .  i  just said  yes to umma  and  she disconnect the  call  .

                                   2  days  after  is the  wedding ,  i  leave it into  my  parents  for  arrangements  so  i only have to  go and  do the rituals  and enjoy a  bit . deep  inside my heart i am feeling  happy to  marry girl of my dreams  i  know its  for  2 yrs  but  i will  cherish her  so that afterwards  i will  not regret  anything  and be  in peace . i  don't have any life  to  live  right now  i am living just  for my parent so  that i can make them  little  happy  before   going  ,  today  yoona  suggest  about the surgery  but i don't want to have  any new  scar  in  my chest  i will  be  fine  i know  ,  i will  make  everyone  happy before  going  ...

jessica 's  pov

 

 

 

i  was  having my  beauty  sleep  when my  phone  starts  ringing i know  on one will  call me  the  morning if they don't  want to  face  hell sica  so their  is only  person who can  call  me  , i anwser  the  call  with looking ''  WHAT THE HELL  FANY  !! WHY  ARE YOU CALLING ME  IN THE MORNING  ''  i was  about to  disconnect the  call  but a loud  was  burst  my  ear  drum  ''  FOR  PINK SAKE'S  ITS  12  PM  SO  GET  YOUR    OFF  YOUR  BED  AND  LISTEN  WHAT I AM  SAYING ''  as  expected a hyper  fany  i thought  she  will  be  in hong kong for  fan meeting ,  i just  said googbye  to my  sleep and  say  ''  yes fany  i  am  listen  whats  the  matter  '' she say ''  don't  play  innocent with me  jung  ''  i got  confuse what the hell  is talking about  i  already  know that  she  needs  help  but  i thought  she  will  okay, i  should call  seoul  mental  asylum and  resverve  a pink  room  for  her  knowing  her  she will  like it  , i think  not  like  but  LOVE IT !!  my thoughts get  interupted  by none other than  loud  fany ''  jung  u r  getting married  and u  haven't  told  me ,  i got this news  from others  ''  then i heard  crying  voice i  got panic  and  start  blabbling  ''  tiff its  not what u  think  i am getting married because of parents and  its  not jongin ,its  her  elder  sister  , i don't like her , please  tiff  stop  crying  ''  after few minutes she said ''  only  this  time , and  me and  members  are arriving  there in 40  minutes  so  get  ready i  don't  want  to  see  scary  jess  '' i  got angry and  said ''  YAH !! i always  look  gorjess even in sleeping ''  but i only  hear ''  so  full  of urself  '' with  this  call get disconnet. 

i sigh  i  am  in vacation these days  then why the hell these  things  are happening  to  me  all thanks  to my  mom , dad , and that  amy  kim .  i halfheartly  leave my precious  bed  and start getting ready to  meet my members ..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for  reading and  subscribing  ..

And  if  you want to  give me  suggestion ... you  are most  welcome .

i will  make sure  to follow  them