Accompany her !!!!

For the one i love !!

your's pov

as i woke up i see  that i  was  sleeping  in   my  table and  papers were  scattering everywhere so  i arrange them put it  in the  file as i  know  it  about the important  project appa wants  me to  have as it  will  bring  great benefit  to  our  company  all  over  the  world . i  stood  up from  the  chair and proceed  to get ready  for  the  office as i wear black suit  and  white  shirt  with  black tie  .  Truely  i only  have  formal attire other than that  i don't  have that  much casual attire,  i think because  i usually don't go anywhere  except  office , hospital and a  restaurant  and sometime  just  roam here  and  there for  few  minutes  not  other  than that. i go to  kitchen  make myself  black  coffee  and  proceed  to company .as i 've enter the car  i  saw  my  face in my  car  mirror  and notice  that my  eyes is  bloodshot  red i  think its  because i haven't sleep that much,  i've only  sleep for  merely  2 hours  .  i start the car  and  drove to my company  and  asuaal  goes  to  company and  start  working  . at  lunch  time  a phone call interupt  my concentration towards my  work   as it  was from my  mother  she  says that i  have to take  jessica  for  the  trying the  wedding dress  as  my mother  and  mrs jung has meeting with the wedding planners  so its my duty to take her .  i see the clock it  shows  1:00 pm and i  have  to  go jung  mansion  at  4:00 pm  means only 3 hours to complete  my work i  hurriely  started finishing  my  work .

after 3 hours

i finish  my work  i 've recieved  a  message  from unknown  number  but it was jessica's . she has texted me her mansion  address   ,so i  exists my office with a bag  everyone got  shocked i do not leave  my  office  if  don't have  any meeting and  go home after 8:00 pm .  but i choose to ignore  them and walk towards the parking lot , i started  driving  towards my destination but  suddenly my  phone starts ringing i see who was  calling and it was  from  little  kim i got  happy  and  park my car  at side of the  road . i answer  it  '' hello little  kim  , how are  you ?''  he  said ''  i am fine noona , i've heard that the wedding is in  next week  and you  meet  jessica and her  family '' i just  plainly said '' yes'' . ''  noona  please  do not  move from  your promise '' then i've said ''  don't take tension little  kim i'' ll take  care of jessica-shi  for you''  [  as much i know it will kills  me from  inside  that she will never love  me or like me  , i will  endure the pain for you little  kim ] in my  mind'.

with this  he disconnect the call  i will  forever be  the lonely  i think but at least  my brother  and jessica will  be happy after  this .  after  few minutes i've made my  way towards  jung mansion . i' ve  reached  jung mansion an old lady open the door  for me whom i  guess is maid  here with  her  attire  she is wearing.  

as  i enter  the living room i  see mr jung is sitting  there with mrs jung drinkinf his tea and  similing  how  much i want  to this with jessica  but i can't  as  she is my brother's love i should not  think like that . i  just  shook  my head to drop this thought of my head  ,  mrs  jung notice me  and said ''  amy-ah  don't  stand there  come  join us  for the tea , jessica  will coming  downstairs  shortly ''  i  just  bow  first and  greet them ''  anneyaseyo  mr and mrs jung ''  but mr  jung said ''  amy  you should start saying  mommy and daddy  to us as  you  are  going to  be  our  daughter-in-law '' i just  simile . then  me  and mer jung started talking about business  after few  minutes i saw  mrs jung with purse in her hand  as she was going  to meet wedding planners  , she walks  towards  as i stand to  bow  she patted my head  and said ''  amy  take care of yourself ,i can see  your red  eyes  and  tired  body  ''  with this is  leaves i was shock  because  this is the  first time someone  patted  my head  not even my family member does  that . 

i sit  down on sofa resume my business talk  with  mr jung after 10 or 15 minutes  jessica  was walking down stairs  i   was  stunned  to see how can girl with just floral  dress  can  be  beautiful  and pretty like this , she looks  like and angel  right now  .i  turn my  head and bow my  head towards  mr jung and said ''  sir  i will  be  leaving  and i''  bring  jessica home later  safe  and  sound ''  he just nodded as he can see sincerity in my eyes  .

and  then i say ''  jessica-shi  after you  ''  she  kiss mr  jung kiss  as  mr jung  also greet  his princess  and  after that  she started walking to the front door . after settling down in the car  i drove straight to mary & co showroom to try  her wedding dress as i  also  have to try  my tuxedo .  we were in the when her  phone rings and unintentionally  i see that the caller  os my brother  with photo of him kissing her  onher cheeks  with ''  my man  ''  written  on the screen of her phone.  

i  think i feel  my  heart crush again  but  i will  haven't  show it her and  continue driving .  i hear her  as  she was talking to her very sweatly  and  keep on similing unkowingly  i just  simile a bit  to see  her  but  i  was also  sad  because i was not the  reason of her simile .  as we arrive  i notice she have disconnect  the call and  walk towards  me  and said ''  amy-shi  lets  get it done quickly  ''  i just nod sadly . then both of us walk towards  the  manager their and said  to bring us  our respected dress  and tux [ this is you's  tux] [ jessica dress]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after  few  minutes both of us come out  wearing our  wedding  dress  i swear  she  looks  like  an angel  coming down from the  earth  , the manager ask us  to take a picture  we just nod as  one picture  didn't  cost any time or money  . we  both  stand  beside each other but  their  was  gap so the photographer  ask us  to  stand  a little bit neat  to each other  so she just  hug  and hold  my  left arm that moment my heart was  beating  very faster i thought it was about  explode  from the happiness  but  my happiness  didn't last that  long few  second  later she unhold my hand ask the lady to a alone picture  of  as the  lady  for whom so she  says that it is  for her friend  i understand  it is for liitle kim . so just excuse  myself and change the tux and wear my formal tux . 

 

 

                                                                                                  after  exiting marry& co we go to tiffany&co for  our  wedding rings as  expected  she just  choose any  random because i know according to her its not  real  but for  me its dream comes  true  for me to marry the  girl of my dreams  ,  i know its  a dream  but let me  live in this dream for a while  so that i also can be little  happy .wheather its  fake 

i ask her  for dinner  but she reject  right away so  i just  drive her  to the mansion  when we reach their  she  left  without any words  . i also  drive  back home kowning that  pile of files to complete..

jessica's pov

i was  told by mom that i have to go to try   my  wedding  dress  with  amy  so i just nod . but then i remmember  something that she do not have my  address i text her my  address[  i ask  her  number  from daddy] . my  maid told me that amy has arrived so i start getting  ready  after getting ready  i just  walk downstairs and saw shocking  looking amy but  i also notice her red  eyes  i think due to lack of sleep or something else , after few  she ask my father  permission and  he just nod i  kiss his cheek  and make my way towards her car  , when  we  were  in her  car  my  phone  was  ringing  it was  from  jongin  i  started talking to him  not notice that we arrive , but i feel thet car has stopped  moving so i disconnect my  call . soon after  we  change into our  dresses  when i walk from changing i saw  amy she  was looking handsome  and  some  employees  there  were  fangirling but i think she  is too  dense to notice  so i  let it pass  , they ask for one  photograph of  us i was  about to  protest but  amy already so  i have to take  a picture with her as they said  us to get close to each other i just  hugged her  arm , she got  shocked  and look  in my face  for few  minutes  . after this i ask a lady  to click a picture of me from my phone she ask for the purpose so i just said it is for a friend but it  was for jongin.  after  that  we  go to tiffany&co  i just select random ring because  for its a deal  not a real marriage  . as  we exit the shop amy ask me for dinner  but i firmly reject her   ,  she just  drove me  home left  afterwards..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please  subscribe  and  comment ....

   and thank you  for   reading !!!!!!