honeymoon!!!!

For the one i love !!

jessica's pov

we  reach  home  after  saying  goodbye  to   my  friends  who  are  giving me  teasing smirk  and  not  to forget  the byun  group took  amy at  the  corner  for  doing  i  don't  know  what  but  i have  a hint  what  they  are  talking about  . at  last  tiff  hug me   and wish me  luck  and whisper  to apply  all  the  things  she  teach  me ,  my face  got  red  thinking about  that .  after that   we  came  to  our  room  amy  slam  herself  at the  bed  and  close her  eyes  . i approach  her  caress  her  face  she  must  be  tired  carrying all  my  bags  . i  saw the  watch  it  shows  3  pm   i  let her  sleep   and pack all  the   stuff ,  i  go  downstairs  and  saw  mom  was  sitting  in the  living  room  alone having  her  tea  , i  walk  towards  mom and  back hug her .

''  aa  sooyoen-ah  are  you  ready  to  go  for  honeymoon '' mom  asked , i  just  shyly  nod  . i  discuss  few  things with  mom  about   the  suprise i  plan  for  amy  and  mom wish  me  luck .  

after  that  i  walk to  the  room  and  wake  amy  up  because its  time  to  leave  ,  she  walk  to the  wash room  and  change  into  some  comfortable  clothes  because  the  flight  is  very  long  . i  simply  check the  luggage  afterwards  we   both  go  to  the  airport   and  do  all  the  formalities  etc  .  as  we  board  the  plane  kimi  put  her  head on  my  shoulder  and  fall sleep .  i  just  peck  her  lips  and   follow  her to  the dream  land  .  i  was  awake  when  kimi  was  having  some  anxiety  she  hug  me  protectively   i  think  plane  is  having  trubluence  thats  why  .  i  just  rub  her   back . after  some time  everything  was  normal .

'' kimi  ,  now  everything  is  ok  '' i  said   and look  at her  lovingly .

'' sorry  sooyoen  i  got  scared  a  little ''  she  said  i  just  smile  .

''  so  do  you  ever  visit  maldives  before  '' i  ask  , 

'' no  ,  i  actually  usually  don't   travel  as  i  have  phobia   ,  and  second  i  didn't have  time  to  travel  as  i  was  very  busy  .''  she  said  casually  , so that s explain  her  anxiety .  

'' sooyoen  what  are  we  gonna  do there , actually i  never been  into some  vacation  so i have  no  idea  what  people  do  in vacations  '' she  asked me   curiously  

'' we   will  explore  the  area  and  do some  adult  stuff  ''  i  said  with a  smirk  , she look  at  other side  . i smile  that my  innocent husband .  but  i will make  sure  to  make  this ''  vacation''  the  best  vacation of  our  life . 

after  a long  flight  finally  we   reach  our  destination   maldives  .  i  am so  happy  to  be  here  with  the love  of  my  life  speaking of  my  seobang  she  is  carrying  our  luggage  rightnow  from the  security  check  .  she  walk  towards  me  , i  hug  her  arm  and take  a  pic  of  us  .

we  walk  out  of  the  airport   and  saw  a  guy  holding  a  board  with  a  both  our name  written  on  it  ,  kimi  help  the teddy  to  load  the  luggage  at  the  car tunk .  

after  like  30  minutes  we  reach  the  villa  which is  my  parents  they  tell   us  to  stay  there  ,  the  villa  is  quiet   beautiful   ,  it  has  a  large  swimming pool  ,  6  rooms , 8  bathrooms  and  everything that  a  house  large  villa  consist .

we  walk  inside  the  villa  and  greet  by  the  five  people  which  are  all  girls  and  beautiful  ones  but  not  not  more  than  me  .  kimi greet  them  back  with  her  charming smile  and  they  blush  ,  i  admit  kimi  has  the world's  most  charming  smile  ,  but  that  doesn't  mean   the  other's  will  blush  and  fangirl  about  my  husband  .  why  mom  and  dad  keep  girls  as  housekepper  i  have  to talk  to  them  , can't  they  keep  wommen aroud 40 or  50 or  better  no  wommen  but   men .  

one  of  them  said ''  ms  kim  you  are  very  charming '' while  blushing  which   kimi  was  about  to  answer  but  i  cut  her  off

''  listen  five  of  you  i  admit   she is  hot  , y  and  charming  but that  doesn't  mean  she  is  available  ,  she  is  married  , so  back off  before  i  cut  your  heads ''  

''  oh !  sorry  we will  be going  to our  room  can you  please  prepare  dinner  for  us  '' she said 

we  go  to our  room  which is  on  second  floor  and  is  master  bedroom  . it  has  certain  feature  like  the  roof  can  transparent  with  on button  if some one  wants  to  see  stars  in  case .  i  got  a  fantastic  idea * smirk *

my  imagination got  interuptes  when  kimi  slam herself on  the bed  which  make  a  pop  sound  .

i walk  to  the  bed  and  caress  her   face 

''  come  on  baby  ,  get  up  and  shower  then  we  will  eat   after  that  rest ,  okay  '' i said .

'' no , sooyoen  kimi  is  tired  and  want to  sleep  ''  she  said  with a  pout  on her  face . 

'' no , baby   come  on get  up  or  else  you  will  take  bath  with  me  ''  i  said .  she  immediately  stand  up  

''  no  i  will  take  bath  ''  she said   and  disappear  in the  bathroom .

i  laugh  at  her  action  and  took  her  clothes from  the  luggage  .

after  we  both  took  shower  we  both  go  downstairs  for  dinner . i  was eating when  i  saw  kimi  is  not   eating  the  vegetables  .  i  just  shook  my  head  when  will  she  eat  vegetables   without  nagging .

''  kimi   ,  eat  your  vegetables  ''  i  said 

'' noooooo,   i don't  wannnnaa  ''  she said 

''  i  will  feed  you  ,  say  aaahh  ahh  ''  i  said ,  fortunately  we  both  finish  our   dinner and move  to  bedroom  to  sleep  . 

kimi  just   jump  on  the  bed  and  slide  inside  the  covers .

'' aa  warm ,  sooyoen  come  on  lets  sleep   '' she  said  , i  join  her  on the  bed  , she  immediately  hug me  and  buried her head  on  my  neck  .

''  you  smell  nice , sooyoen ''   she  said  while  nuzzle  her  nose  on my  neck .  i  can't   help  but  start  thinking  about  the  night  when  we  almost **  you know.  i  look down  and saw   kimi   who  is  already  on her   dream land , 

*sleep  tight  baby   because   from  tommorow  you  won't  be  having  any *

From  tommorow  i  will  start  my  plan  * smirk *

''  good night   baby  ,  i  love  you ''  i  said .

 

==========================================================

hey  ,  guys  i  am  back  ,  actually  i  will  back  on  next  month  but  i  think  you  guys  miss  me  thats  why  i  am  back  home  this  month . sorry   if  you  guys   wait   but  i  promise  to  update as  fast  as  i  can  and  bring  new story  for  you  guys . I know  its short update  but  i  am  little  tired  i  hope  you  can  understand .

SO  DON'T  FORGET  TO  COMMENT  AND  SUBSCRIBE  

I WILL   APPRECIATE   IF  GUYS   VOTE   ALSO ^_^

THANK  YOU  FOR   READING