same old day !!!

For the one i love !!

your's pov

i wake  up in the morning did  my morning routine .then i go to kitchen started making long black coffee after  that i lock my apartment door and  head  towards  my  parking lot looking for my car . i unlock my door and drove  to my company  as i enter my office floor it was dead  silence  all  the employes  greet me  ''good morning''  but i just nod because i've  known for my cold  nature . i enter my office sit in my chair and started working like  crazy i got  so immersed in my  files that i didn't  notice that  their is  someone who enter my  office i look  up only to be  get shock it was younger brother standing  infront of me looking at me and pass  a simle  . after  compose my  self  i call my  secretary  Nina  to get us two coffee . i started  asking how  was everything  and how is everyone in family.  then  after   took  sip  of coffee  he say '' if  ask  you for a favour  you  will  do that for  me''  . i got  shocked  actually  no one in  family  ask anything wheather its for party  or anything else . without thinking  twice i say ''  noona will  do  anything for you little  kim'' actually  when we were little i used  to call  him little  kim because he acts  like appa  sometime. i got  interuppted from my thoughts as  he started  saying''  noona  please  marry  jungs eldest  daughter for me  if  you will not  do this  her parents  will  marry  her  with anyone else and i don't want that''  i got stunned for few  minutes  but then i said  '' why  will  you get hurt  and  second isn't she is  one  whom parents are forcing me to marry ''  he just nod then  he says ''  noona  i talk to appa that i wanna  marry her  but he  wants me  to go america  and manage our  companies there for two yrs ''  i just started thinking but he said ''  noona please for  two or  one yr , after that  you can divource her  and i''ll  marry  her  ''  he looks very sad  so  i  said ''yes''  . after  that he said  ''  noona can u promise  one thing''  i just  nod so he  said  ''  please  do not  fall  in love with her  and  after i return from america divource her  so that  she  and i can marry each other''  i  promised him and  says  that i will  be faithful towards my promise . after  few minutes  talking he left with  simle  . i stood their for  a while after  that i started  working  after some hours or should i say  several hours i look  at my desk clock it shows 8:oo pm  .i just sigh  thinking i  skip my lunch again . its not new for me now  it has become a habit  of  at morning i only  drink  a  cup of black coffee  nothing in  between and straight  dinner at CS restaurant . i exist  my office and  no one was their  everyone  left at 5:00  pm . i just make my way towards parking lot  but started  feeling a sharp pain  in my chest area  i just took out medicine  from my blazer  put it my mouth and  wait  for  few minutes  to  get normal.  suddenly  i remind  of her  , the one  who i love , is she happy or  is she  living her life happily . i haven't  try to search about her  after that day.  

[FLASHBACK]

as usual i  was seeing  her from  afar  but  soon after  i started feeling sharp pain in  my chest  area  .i've been in pain  for two months  but  i just  shrug it off  but now it has  become unbearable so i  decide to go the  hospital for  check up . he said ''   your heart size is bigger than the normal  so thats why  you are having trouble in your chest area '' for a while  i got  shocked but i just restrain myself and  ask''  what i  can i  do  now '' he says that i  can't have  surgery and have to wait for suitable  donor  i  just nod with that as he says ''  i can prescribe you some  medicine it can help you   for time being ''  .  i just take prescription and took  medicine as i started walking out of  hospital i thought wheather  i should  tell  my family but  a thought get in my mind they don't think about you so  its not good  to worry them  with that i sat in the  car and  told the  butler kang  to take me home he just bow and said ''  ne  agashi''  i always said to  butler  kang to  call me with name he always  says  ''  mr kim will not  like it ''  so i just  pass it off.

[END OF  FLASHBACK]

i  feel  pain have faded  away so i sit in my car drove in my  apartment then and sleep  as it was a hard day for me as i got  3rd  atttack of this  month and i am getting married to the one my brother loves . seriously  its  too much  for me..

NEXT MORNING

as usual  i  did  my morning  routine , make myself a  black coffee  and  drove to the office but  something is unusual  today as  today i have meeting with my family and  to-my -future-in-laws . i think  little kim already told  appa  everything so thats why  i have  to meet my   family . i enter  the company  and walk  straight towards my office as  everyone greet me '' good morning''  which as usual i nod.  at evening i got off  work a little  bit late due  to a report  i have to finish and mail it .so  now  i am  running knowing it  is bad for my health i  hurriely  exits  the  lift  and  run  towards my car  but before that i took  my medicine because i don't  want to collapse in  front of my family and my future-in-laws . i reach their  and rush to table bow  my head  to my father  and said  '' sorry  appa i got late due to urgent report  i have to mail''  he just  nod and then  i bow to  a couple  who i think mr and mrs jung and  then i lift my head  and got shock as it was HER???