sweat moments !!!

For the one i love !!

jessica's pov 

i  was sleeping peacefully  in  my  hubby's  embrace  , but suddenly   kimi start trembling  and  reapeating some coherent  words  . i  open  my  eyes and rub kimi's  arms that is  around me  ,

''  everything is ok  kimi , i  am here  , no one will harm you '' i said  , the  arms  around me  got  tight  , i  put my hand   in her  forehead  it was  sweating  and  luckily  she has  not  fever  and  her injury  is  also  better i  think so , i will check it  later .

after  few   minutes  kimi  stop trembling  and  sleep normally  , i  caress  her  face  and  hairs to calmed her  down  ,  i start  thinking  about  yesterday night it  was  the  night  i will not  forget  because  kimi confess  to me . 

i saw time  it  still  shows  6:00  am  and  today  we  are  going to maldives  for  our  honeymoon  , i  blush  thinking  about it  , but  the  flight is  at  7 pm in  the  evening  , so i have  time to  pack  . i think   i will  go to shopping first  for   kimi  because  she  only  have  some casual clothes  and if  she  wears  her tux  in honeymoon  it  will  look like  we  are  going to office . so  it a  big No for  that .

                       i  admit  she looks  y  and  hot  wearing  that  but  in honeymoon  she  will  do  that  what i  will say  which  is  relax .  i will  ask  girls  if they  want to  join  me  for  shopping which i already  know  the  answer . 

after  1 hour  30 minutes  .

i was  thinking what  things  i will take  with  me  but  my  phone  rangs  i  pick up  the  call  before  amy will be awake  ,  

''  hello , yona  , why are you calling  me in 7 ;30 in  the  morning  you  will  awake  kimi ''  i  said in low  tone  while  struggling to  be free  from  kimi's  grip  . 

''  i  just  call  that  is  kimi's  alright  ''  yona  said  

''  ya , she  is   fine ''  i  said  finally  from  her grip  ,  i stood  up  in the bed and  and  pull  covers   for  kimi  and  give  a  peck  on  her  lips .

i   walk towards the  balcony  of my room  so  kimi will not be  disturbed . i put  my  one  hand  on railing  of  my  balcony  .

''  yona  , me  and  kimi  are  going  on honeymoon  to  maldives  today  in the  evening '' i said  happily 

''  its  good  that  workholic  needs  some rest , jessica  kimi is  my   best  friend  please  take  care  of her '' she said 

''  i am  so  grateful  that kimi  got  a friend  like  you  , but  yona  she is my husband  i will  take good  care  of her '' i said .

''  i  know but  i  want  to listen  from  you , thank you  and happy  happy honeymoon  ''  she  said  and hung  up the  phone .

i  stand there  for  few  minutes then  go  inside  the room  , i  saw  kimi  sleeping  with  her  arms  and  legs  spread  and  the blanket  is in  the  ground .

'' iss   this  baby  '' i  said 

i  pick the  blanket  from  the  floor  and cover her  with  blanket  , i  go  to  washroom  to  do my routine  .  after  that  i  go to  downstairs  to  the  kitchen  . i   saw maid  already  prepared the  breakfast  when  my mom  came  .

''  good morning  , mom ''  i  said  with smile 

''  good morning  sooyoen  , i  see  you always  awake  early   , anything  special ''  mom  said  teasingly 

'' nothing  mom , just  like  that '' i said  , i see  dad  coming  downstairs  .

'' you  can't keep  any  secret  from me  sooyoen , i can  clearly see  those  which you  are  trying hard  to  cover ''  mom  said , i  blush and  pull  my  hairs  down  to cover  .

'' mom , i ''ll  go  wake  kimi  up '' i  said  and  walk  downstairs .

i was  passing by  soojung's  room when   her  room's  door  opened  and  she  grined  widely  and smirk .

''  yah !  unnie  have  your  y  time  with  oppa   ''  soojung said  with loud  voice  ,  i  saw  all  the  maids is  controlling  their  smile 

'' YOU  LITTLE  BRAT  , WAIT ''i  said and  about to  go inside  her  room  , she  close  the  door  and start  laughing .

'' YAH SOOJUNG  OPEN  THE  DOOR  ,  OR  ELSE  I  WILL KILL YOU '' i  shout  while  banging  the  door 

'' you  will already  kill me when  i  open the  door  '' soojung  shout  inside the  door  . 

''  unnie  your baby  will be  awake , go  to  her '' 

this  brat i will  teach her  lesson but  for  now  lets  go  and  wake my  hubby , i  blush  made my  way  to  the  room . i  enter  the  room  and  saw  kimi  is  still  sleeping  in her  weird  positions . i  sit  on  the  bed  and caress her  cheek  .

''  kimi  baby  ,  wake  up  mom  and  dad is  calling  us  for the   breakfast '' i  said ,  but  she  didn't  even  bugde . i  shake  her  

''  no  , kimi  don't  want  too '' she  said  while  sleeping  , i  feels  like  waking up  a kid  to  get  ready  for   the   school  . 

''  come  on , kimi   my  parents is  waiting   for  us '' i  said , she  sit in the  bed  and  rub her  eyes  cutely  .  

''  sooyoen  , my head  is hurting  ''  she said 

''  ofcourse  it  will be  now  go and  washup  then  i will  give  a  pain killer  '' i  said .  she   just   pouts  her lips  .

''  sooyoen first give  me  a  kiss  then i will  go '' she  said  and  plukered her  lips at  me  .

'' oh  my  big  baby  '' i said  , give  her  a peck  because  if   i will kiss  her more  it  will turn  into  a  make out  not  long before

''  sooyoen  this is  not  a kiss  '' she  said with a pout 

'' i will  kiss  you  more  after  breakfast  now  go  and  wash  up  ''  i said  

''  promise ''   she said  

'' yea ,  promise  '' i said 

she  run to  the  washroom i  can  see  her  back  which is  full of  scars  , i  was feeling sad  because  she was  suffering  and  i  make  her  suffer more . but  not  anymore i  will  make her  happy now  .  kimi  came out  of  the bathroom   wearing  a  tee  and  trousers  , she  was  looking  hot  though 

'' sooyoen  lets  go  and  give  me  kisses  after  that  '' she  said  smirking 

''  since  when will  you  become  ert  ''  i said  , sigh 

''  i  was  always  ert  for   you  now  you  have  to bear  with my  ertness ''  she  said  while grinning  widely  , she  walks  close to me  and  hug  and  kiss  my  forehead  .

''  i  love  you  , princess  '' she  said 

''  i hate  you  '' i  said  , without looking  at  her , i am  just  joking because  i love  teaasing  her  

''  butttt  yesterday  you  said  you  love  me ''  she  said  with  pout 

''  i  don't  remmeber  saying that '' i said 

she  look  at  me  and  start  kissing  all  over  my  face  

'' aww baby  it  tickles '' i said  while  laughing 

''  say  the  magic words ''  she said  while  kissing me 

''  fine , i love you , ert '' i said  her mood brighten  and  smile  widely 

'' now  lets  go  downstairs  for  breakfast ''  i  said 

kimi  hold  my  hand  and  we  walk  downstairs ,  kimi  bow  and  greet  my  parents .

''  good morning  mom  and  dad  '' she  said  and  took  the  sit  beside  dad .

''  good morning  amy ''  they  both said  in unison .

i was seating  beside  kimi , she  hold  my hand   inside  the  table , i blush  and  smile . 

'' GOOD  MORNING OPPA ''  soojung said  with  big  smile  on her  face  . 

'' good morning  ,  soojung ''  kimi  said  and smile .

'' good morning  mom  and dad ''  she said 

''  good  morning  dear '' my parents said  in unison 

kimi   was caressing  my  hand  inside  the  table  . i was blushing  ,  we  were all eating  the  breakfast  happily  , kimi and  dad  start  talking  about  some  business  stuff  . but  soojung  smirk  at  me and  said  ''  unniee  , why are  you  eating  your  breakfast  with  your  left  hand ''  

''  yes ,  sooyoen why  are  you  eating  your  breakfast with  your left  hand ''  mom  said ,

''  may be  someone is holding  unnie's  hand   inside  the  table '' soojung said  teasingly , kimi  immediately leave  my  hand  and  my  face was  already  red .

'' soojung  , did  you  sleep  well  '' mom asked  soojung  

'' yea , mom  but  i heared  weird  sounds  yesterday  night  coming  from   unnie's  room ''  soojung  said  *smirk*  holy  god is  she  really  my  sister  ,  no  she don't  she  is  like  a satan   waiting to  devour me 

kimi  choke  on her  food  after listening  what  soojung said  , i  rub  her back  and  give her  water 

'' amy , what happen  did  you  not  like  the  food ''  mom  ask

'' no  no  mom , its delicious  ''  she said , 

''  sooyoen  next   time  pleade lock your  door  first ''   mom  tease me . great  this  is the  worst .

after  finishing  breakfast   i  remmeber  to change  kimi's  bandage so  i  ask saphira  to  bring  first  aid  kid  and  kimi's  medicine .we  were  in  my  room  and   kimi  was  sitting  on the  sulking .

''  kimi , why  are you  sulking '' i  ask  

'' because you  did'nt   give  me  kisses '' she said  and  pout 

''  come here, big baby '' i  ask  here  , she  come  close  to  me  and hug  me  , put  her  head in my  neck 

''  sooyoen , your  scent  calms me  down ''  she  said .i  smile  and  rub her  back ,  she look  in my  eyes  and  kiss  me  in  the lips  , we  were kissing but  the  knock  interupt  me  

seriously isn't  there  is  any  moment  for  us  which  anyone don't  interupt 

i  walk  to  the  door  it  was  saphira with   first  aid  and pouch  of kimi's medicine .

''  thank  you , saphira''  i said  and  took the  things  from her hands .

i  walk to the  bed  , kimi is  sitting  in  the  bed   comfortably  with  her  glasses  on and  laptop  on her lap .   seriously  this  girl  , did'nt  i  told  her  to  not work  when  she  is  in  leave .

''  baby   didn't  i told  you to not  work  when  you are  in leave '' i said , and put  medical kit  in the  bedside  table 

'' i  was just  sending mails  , my  secretary  just called  me to see the mails  and  send them XX enterprise  , its  important  soojoen ''  she  said ,  her  voice  sends chills  in my spine  

''  ok  baby  but  that  will  be  last  and  you know  right  we  are  going   to  maldives  at  evening  for  honeymoon ''  i said , she  smile  

''  but  sooyoen baby  i didn't  remmeber  booking  tickets ''  she ask ,it  feels  so  right when she  calls  me   baby  

'' baby  mom and  dad  give  us  the tickets  as  a gift the  night  we  came here but you pass  out  but  later  they  give it  me ''  i said ,  and  unwrap  the  white  bandage  around  her head . her  wound  look  better  now 

''  sooyoen i don't  want that  white  bandage  around  my head now ''  she  said .  it  looks better  so  she  won't need  that i will  put  small  brown  bandage  , i pull  out  a  cotton and  put  some  alcohol  in it  to  clean the  wound  .  i gently  clean her  wound .

'' oww oww  sooyoen  it  stiings '' she said 

''  you  are  29  for  god sake  and still  cry like  a baby ''  i  said  while  laughing .

'' i am not  '' she said  

''  yes  ,you  are , who was  crying and  literally running in the  hospital  because  she  afraid  of  syringe '' i said  

'' i don't know may be  and there are  so  many people  who look  a like '' i said . i laugh  at  my  husband  childness 

'' sooyoen ,  don't laugh  you are  such a meanieee ''  she said , with pout 

'' ok  ok  i am sorry '' i said and  put a  small bandage in her wound 

''''  done  , now  take  your  medicine  and rest '' i  said , and  give  her  medicine , as  usual she  didn't  look  at them 

'' no   i  willlllllllll  noftttttttttt  its  bittttter  so noooooo ''  she said

''  please take  it  '' i said , she didn't even  burge it 

'' ok  , so  don't  tell  me  i didn't told you '' i said 

'' no one  can force me to take medicine , i am tthe  great  amy kim'' she said while  praising  herself  , holy  god  now  i seriously thing is  she  five year old kid . i put medicine in  my mouth  and  kiss  kimi's  lips  slowly  through  my tongue i  push medicine in  kimi's mouth  . we  pull out 

'' sooyeon  that is cheatinng  '' she said , i give  her  water  and  she cough a little .

'' i told  you  ''  i said . i hug her  and rub her back .

''  kimi , we are  going  to shopping  with  girls now hurry  up and  change '' i said  .

'' but  what about packing  '' she ask  

'' i already  done in the morning  ,  now  go  i  already told saphira  to  ready your  clothes ''  i said  and push her in wash room  to change , i pick my phone  and call tiff 

''  tiff , lets  meet  XX mall  at  11 pm  with  girls , ok '' i said ,

'' cool , jessi '' she said and  i  disconnect  the call  .

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thank you  for  reading  ^^  

do not forget  to comment to  tell me your suggestions