honeymoon .. part 2 [ jealousy]

For the one i love !!

jessica's pov

i  saw  about  to sleep  when  i feel  that  kimi  is   my neck , suddenly i started  feeling  hot .  i  thought  she  was sleeping .. its  not what  i am  thinking right ....is  she  dreaming about me  ...aasss  ash  this  byun .after  sometime  i  hear  snoring  from her  .  how  am i  going  to  control  if  you  keep  doing  things  like  this . now  i  am  going to have  hard  time in sleeping  because of this  creature  who is sleeping while  hugging me  like  a  bloster .i look  at  the  clock  it  shows  12  am  midnight .  its  going to  be  a long  night .  

i  woke up at  10:30  am  in the  morning and  look at  my  other  side  kimi  was  not  there ,  now  where does  my  seobang  go  this  early . i  walk  to washroom  for doing  my  routine  after  that  i  go  to  downstairs  only  to  find  my  husband  in  t-shirt  and  shorts  looking  y  while reading  the  newspaper  with her  glasses on . i  walk  towards  her  sit  on her  slap  . she  wrap her  hands  in my  waist  to  prevent  me  from failing .  i  hug  her  gosh  i  just  love  her  smell .  after  few  minutes  i  pull out  and  look  at her .

''  why  did you  leave  your  beautiful  wife  upstairs ''  i  ask 

''  sooyoen , you  were  sleeping  peacefully  , so  i  didn't  have a heart  to  wake you  up , besides don't  you  love  to  sleep ''  she  said  and  chuckled

''  YAH ! i am  your wife  ,  you  should  not  leave  me ''  i  said 

''  okay  , sooyoen  '''  she  said  and  show me  her  puppy  eyes  , i  know  what she  wants  but  i  will not give  easily  baby .

''  good  now  be  a  good hubby  and let  me  go ''  i  said while  unwrapping her  hands  around  my  waist ,  but  she  tighten  it  more 

''  sooyoennnnn  ,  pleasssssssse  ''  she  said  again  with  puppy  eyes .

''  what do you  want  , kimi  baby '' i ask  and  caress her  cheeks with  my hands

'' you  didn't  give me  morning kissss  '' she  said 

''  aa  you  big  baby  , now  come ''  i  said  and  crash  my lips  with  hers , we  were making  out  , i  feel her  hands   roaming  around  my  body  i  smile  between  our  kisses..

after  some time we  pull out  for  catching  some  air  . 

''  sooyoen  baby  lets  eat  breakfast now , i  am hungry ''  she  said  .

''  okay ''  i  said  , we  go  to the  dining  hall   ,  the  breakfast  was already  served  on the  table  . kimi start  eating  breakfast  like  no  tommorow  , she  must  be  hungry  waiting  for me . after   eating  breakfast  we go to  the  living  room  for  relaxing  . kimi  was  so  focus  on  the  tv  that  she  didn't pay  attention  what  i  was  doing .  i sit  on  her  lap  and  start   kissing on her  neck ,  i  don't  know  why  but  i don't  like  to be  separate  from her . i  slide my  hands inside her shirt   to  feel  her  rock  abs .  seriously  !  how  the  hell  she  get  perfect  abs , even  yuri  will  be  ashamed  to  she her  abs .  

i  was  kissing her neck  , when a  moan  escape  from  kimi's  mouth ''  hmmm  sooyoen  , lets  go the beach  i feel  like  swimiming  '' i  swear her moans  sent  electricity  in my body . 

i  mean i am  becoming  an  old  ert lady .

''  okay , lets  get  change  first '' i said  ,  

now  from here  my  plan  will  start  to  accomplish 

mission  kimi

i  will  wear   my  iest  bikni  that  me  and  tiff   bought  from victoria's 

i  will make  sure  that  she feel  something  and  then **

i  go  the  room  wear  my white  bikni  and  to  cover  it  i  wear  a normal  shirt  and  shorts .  as  i  walk  out of  washroom  i look at  kimi  haven't  change  yet .

''  kimi , go  and  change , i will  make sure this  will the  best  swimiming  experience  for  you '' i  said and make my  way  downstairs  . after  some  time  kimi  came  out  wearing  shorts and  t- shirt .  she  have  a bag on her  shoulders . 

''  ready  , sooyeon '' she  said ,  after  we  sit  on  the car .

'' yep , lets  go  kimi baby '' i said .

in  10 minutes , we  reach  the beach  ,  maldives  is  famous  for  its  beaches only  . the  beach was  very beautiful .  we go to  the  area where  there  were  the  people  was not  more  so  it  gives  us  some   space .

i  come  out of  my  shirts  and  shorts ,  i look  at kimi  her  mouth  was  slightly  open . i blush looking   at  her like  that .  i  walk towards  her  and  whisper ''  kimi  baby  , you  can  touch me  if  you want  tonight  i am  all  yours ''   .  i  look  at kimi  there  was  few  drops of  blood  coming  out of  her  nose  .

i know  she  must  be  thinking  some  thing  byun 

lets  wait  for  tonight 

but  before  that  i will  torture  you.  like  you torture  me last night .

i wink  towards her  and  run  towards  the  water . i  look  around me  some  people are  looking  at me  like  i am  piece  of  meat . i smile because someone  is  burning  in  jealousy . i  look  at  kimi  she  was  shooting daggers  to the mens .

one  men  was  approaching me  , i look  at  kimi's  direction but  no one  was  there  i look  around  but  she  was  nowhere .

''  hello  ,  y  wanna spent  your night  with me,  i will not let you get  bore ''  the  unknown  said , i was  about  to  answer but  i  feel  someone's  hands on   my  waist . i  turn  around  , it  was  kimi  in  singlet  and  shorts with  sun glasses  on .  her  skin   was  shining  like  a  diamond . i  swear to  god  if  we  wasn't  in  the  beach  , i would  surely  jump in  this  y  creature . she  had  a  smirk on her  face . i   hear  some  girls  say 

oh  my  god ,  she is  so  handsome  i  will  leave my husband  for  her  , just  to  spent  one  night  with her 

she  looks  like  a  greek  god

is  she  even  i  feel  like  i  am  dreaming 

i want  her  

i  can't  help  but  get  jealous  ,  this  plans  back  fire  at me  ,  now  all the  girls  are    my  husband  with their  eyes.

i  will kill  tiff  when  i  will get  home 

 some where  in  korea

one  pink  haired  girl  was  eating pancake  but  start  coughing  , one  girl  rush  towards her  with  a  glass  of  water 

''  pany-ah  are you  alright ''  taeyoen ask worriely 

''  yes , taetae  i  think  someone was cursing me ''  tiff   said  and  avoid   the  thoughts  of hellsica  from  her  mind

oh god  ,  please  don't  let  jessie  kill me 

have mercy on me  , i  swear  i will stop  making  tae tae  wearing  pink  clothes .

''  hey , i  was here  first  that means  the  girl is mine ,  go  find  her  some other  day  when  i  will  get bore  with  her ''  the  men  said , and  try  to reach  for my hand  but  kimi  stop  him   stop  him.

'' don't  ever  talk  about  my  wife  like  that , i  can make  you  bankrupt  in  an  hour , so feel  happy  i  you will  because  it  will  just  a  interest  then amount  will be  your  dead ''  she said , i  was  shock  to hear  i  mean i know  she  is capable  of  that  but  i  haven't  thought  kimi  will talk  to  someone  like  that  , she  always  talk softly to  the  people  , respect them. i  look  at  the  men  his  face  was  pale

'' n-no  you can-t  do that '' he  said  with  his trembling  voice.

''  don't  call me  amy  kim  ,if i will  not make  you bankrupt  , mister  ''  she  said , and  the  man  was  shock   as  if  some one  through  bucket  of  ice  at  him. this  what  you  got  when you  go against   world  no. 1  empire  CEO .

''  i-  i  am  sorry  miss  kim  , please  don't  do  this  with me '' he said .   kimi  didn't  even  budge , then the  men  face  me 

'' mrs  kimi  , please stop  your  husband  , i will  go bankrupt if  this  happens'' he  said , but  kimi  start  dragging me  with her  . today i  came to know  the  other  side  of  kimi.

kimi  take me  to   the  area  where  no  one  was  there  i  think  its  private area .  kimi  stop and  look  at me  with pout .  now   thats  called  bioplar  one  minute  she  is like  angry  y  beast  and  other  minute  she  turned  into  five-year  old baby .

'' sooyoennn '' she  said ,  while  wrapping  her  hands  on  my  waist .

''  yes  , kimi  baby '' i said  and  cup her  cheeks . 

'' why  you  always  tease  me '' she  said , 

''  aniyayo  , when  did i  tease you '' i  ask  innocently .

''   you  were teasing me  earlier '' she  said . i wrap  my hands  around her  neck and  start leaning  towards  her . i feel  her  hands were  trembling  . i  smile  at the  effects  i am giving  her . her  eyes got  big   when i  draw  circles  in her   neck and  back  with my  fingers  ,  she shiver . she was  exepecting me  to kiss  her  . but  i  am  hard to get  baby  . i unwrap  my  hands  and  start  swiming in the  waters  happily .i  look  at her  stomping  her  foot  in the  sands frustratingly .

''  baby  , come  lets  swim  together  ''  i  said , she  come  towards  me  happily  and  we start  swiming  together .  we  were  swiming  when kimi came  to me  peck my  lips 

'' i  love you  , sooyoen '' she  said  and hug  me . i  am really  happy  right  now .  

'' i  love  you too my  big  baby  '' i said , and kiss her lips .

after  swiming  we  change  our  clothes  and  move  towards restaurant for  having lunch . we  were  sitting in  the  table  when  one  waitress  come  towards  us  give  us  menu . i  look  at her  her  t- shirts  starting buttons  was  open which  was giving  full  view  of her  assets ,  i   saw  her  bending when  she  was giving menu  to  kimi . i  would  have  burst  at her  but  stop  when i  look  at  kimi  looking at  the  menu like  a  kid .

'' hmmm... what  should  i eat , all  seems delicious '' she  said  while looking  at menu

''hmmm  sooyoen what  should  we  eat ''  looking  out  from the  menu .

''  i don't  just  order ,  anything  you  like i am  fine  with  anything ''  i  said .

''  okayyyy '' she said , and give order  to the  waitress  who  were  standing .

our  food  arrive  , i  saw  waitress again  try  to  seduce  kimi but my kid  husband  didn't  even  notice  as  she was  busy  drooling  over food .

'' sooyoen  , lets  start  you  must  be  hungry ''  she said  ,  we  start  eating  food . sometime  i feed her  which  she  gladly eat  and  then  feed  me  also .

''  sooyoen lets  eat  ice cream  ,  after  this  okay ''  she said ,  why  she is  hyper  today .

bill  arrive  and  kimi  put  her  card  to  pay  .  that  waitress arrive  with  kimi's  card  . but  there  was  a  paper  too  with  that card .

kimi  took  her  card and  thank the  waitress .

''  kimi  , give me  your  card please ''  i ask ,  she  give me  happily .  i  look  at the  paper  and my blood  boiled .  

hey  handsome , come to  me  and i  will  take you  to the paradise 

i   walk  to  that  waitress  and  give her  the  paper  back .

''  miss  she  is  my  husband not  a  passenger you can  to the  paradise ''  i  said   with  high  tone 

'' oh ! please miss  your  husband was  the  one  who  was  sending me  flirting looks '' she  said  in her  defence

''  don't  you  dare  say  any thing  about  my husband  ,   '' i  said and  was about  to slap  her but  kimi  back hug me .i calm  down a  bit  . manager  come  and  ask  us 

''  sir ,  your  waitress is  sending  inappropriate  message to my  husband  and  accusing my  husband , i want you to  fire her ''  i  said  . kimi  try  to  stop me  but  i glare at her  she  look  away [ its  better  to  save yourself  first  :  amy's  thought ]

''   who are you  to fire me ''  the  waitress said 

'' i   am  jessica  jung  and the   wife  of  CEO  of kim  empire  plus  the  heiress  of  jung  empire  '' i said  with  taking  break , i  look  at her  .  looks  like  her  blood  turns  cold

manager  was looking at me  with shock  expression . 

''  mrs  jung we  will  fire  her  ,  and  sorry  on  the  behalf of her  ''  manager  said ,  i  nod and  hug  kimi's  arm  and  move  out of  the  restaurant .

'' kimi baby  , lets  go home  , i have suprise  for  you tonight '' i said , today  will be  the best  night  ever .   author's  thought [  ashh   bioplar  couple ]

i  hear something  author-shi  

me:  oh- nothing [  whistling sound] 

jessica :  you  better  make  it  romantic or else [  knuckles  sound ]

me :  * gulps * why not...  [   i  should  run to  save my  life ]

i  secretly  plan  everything  for  today's  night .  today  my  fantasy will  come  true * smirk **

author:  i will  pray for  your  safety  amy  ,, rest  in peace .

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry  for  taking  so  long  to  update  but  i  was  thinking  what  to  write  plus i am not  good  with  these  romantic  stuff.... if   anyone  can give me  suggestions  i will  thankful  ..... i  will  apperciate  if  you  comment on my  story more ......

thank  you  for  reading ..

DO  NOT  FORGET  TO  SUBSCRIBE  AND  VOTE ^^

anneyong * bow*

~  author [ pikachu ]