CHAPTER 11

A dorky Heart

kahi woke up in the middle of the night awakened by the sound a voice whispering in her ear. The voice was so gentle and warm. A soft hand was caressing her face. She opened her eyes to find a man leaning on her side. He looked upon her as if she was the most important thing in the world. His lips curved into a smile, gracing a dimple, as she stared on him, wondering. And seeing how things turned quite pleasant in the eyes, Kahi smiled.

“am I dreaming?” she asked the man, who was dressed in all white.

“I don’t think so.” Leeteuk replied, her face.

Kahi indulged herself in his gesture. “you’re supposed to be with your noona, right?” she asked.

Leeteuk smiled. “I want to be with you.”

He looked at her, disappointed. “don’t you like that?”

“chowahaeyo.” Kahi replied.

“good.” Leeteuk said, as he lay next to her.

“won’t your noona get mad?” kahi asked.

Leeteuk shook his head. “noona can’t stop me from being with the girl I like.”

Kahi smiled. “I like that.”

Leeteuk placed his arm around her body.

“can we hug?” he asked.

“I thought you won’t mention that.” Kahi said. She began embracing him too.

Leeteuk leaned closer, tightening his embrace. He stared at her.

“why are you silent?” he asked Kahi, who was so engrossed at his face.

“nothing. I’m just so happy right now.” She replied, eyes gleaming.

“your eyes…”

“im just happy.” Kahi said. She put a hand on leeteuk’s face, gazing at its shape.

“oppa..”

“hmm..?”

Kahi bit her lip. “I think I love you.”

Leeteuk smiled. “I’ve always known that.”

“really?” she asked, surprised. But she was happy that he recognized her.

kahi leeteuk’s cheek. “I want to keep you, oppa.”

“not anymore.” Said a voice.

And everything went black.

 

Kahi blinked. When she opened her eyes, she noticed that leeteuk was gone. She got up from the bed, searching for him. The surroundings are draped in all white, making her uneased of the steps she was doing. Kahi walked and walked, but the distance won’t tell her where she was going, or where will it lead her.

 

Suddenly, the surroundings became dark again. Kahi paced until she noticed a man standing opposite from her view, somewhat looking from afar. It was leeteuk. Or was it him? Where was the white surroundings that enveloped him earlier? And why is he wearing all black right now? Kahi called out his name, but he didn’t respond. He remained looking far away, as if waiting for someone. Kahi walked to get near him, but even if she did so, leeteuk looked like a hundred steps away. Kahi called leeteuk again, but the man didn’t answer.

Then he twitched. Kahi thought he had heard her, but he just stretched out his hand. Suddenly, he was with a girl, also dressed in black. It was a fine short black dress, her skin looked dazzling, and her face looked really fierce. Leeteuk stretched out his hand for her, inviting her to be with him. Oh no, what is he doing? Kahi thought. Then she realized that she knew the girl. She had met her quite a few times already. In a few incidents that involved leeteuk.yes, she knew her. she had scolded her before. The girl is Kim Taeyeon.

 

Kim taeyeon noticed Kahi from a distance, trying to walk to get near them. She smiled. She knew that Kahi can’t reach her. she raised her hand, as if making her stop. For any step would be inconvenient, and would produce no results.

 

Kahi stopped, and stared hopelessly as Kim taeyeon moved closer to leeteuk. She reached out her hand, in a way of placing it around his nape. Kahi saw leeteuk smiled at her gesture. And taeyeon, who looked like her eyes symbolized of a plan, stared at kahi for a few seconds and smiled too. It didn’t look like a pleasant smile, it resembled a tease, a tease for kahi who couldn’t able to do anything. Kim taeyeon turned her direction off her, and focused on leeteuk.

Taeyeon half closed her eyes. Kahi desperately called on leeteuk, but her existence didn’t seem to bother him, as if she wasn’t there. It was only taeyeon that he sees.

 

Kahi could only look, as taeyeon touched leeteuk’s lips with hers. Kahi’s knees trembled by seeing the two, with taeyeon placing her arms around his neck and leeteuk ravenously embracing her body, unwilling to let go. Kahi looked like she saw two people dying to be with each other, both lips intertwined in a cascade, desperate to linger with every moment. Seconds passed, seconds, and a couple more seconds… kahi didn’t know what to do. she tried to close her eyes, but the image of them still existed. Leeteuk’s arms gripping on taeyon’s waist, and the latter’s hand on his nape, slowly caressing the ends of his hair. Both people dressed in black, both people in rush, both people in love, with hardly any breath escaping from their lips, as one tries to resuscitate each other in a famished kiss. Kahi didn’t want to see more. She wanted to disappear.

 

Kahi opened her eyes. It was all but a dream.